Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80081 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jake19:
Women remain more dangerous than men in all ramifications

Men too. So you have no word for the husband father?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Don't be ridiculous, are you trying to vindicate her of what happened?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God

Be careful. Don't spoil this year for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Women have destroyed this world beyond imagination.
cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tufia!! Aru
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by plus50men: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Women are evil, dangerous, this or that, yet there's no action of a woman that a man is not active participant, in fact, many times, the man lures her. When are we going to face the challenges confronting mankind. The world or human problem is not gender specific.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Villagemeat: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
except you delete this comment and apologize. May you suffer for long and your lips will send you to early grave...idiotic terrorist. God purnish your generation

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by plus50men: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
[Women are evil, dangerous, this or that, yet there's no action of a woman that a man is not active participant, in fact, many times, the man lures her. When are we going to face the challenges confronting mankind. The world or human problem is not gender specific.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Ridiculous, how? I am not vindicating anyone. But it is only the norm for guys on this forum to heap the blame on the woman. Meanwhile his own father won't get as much bashing because he is not the endangered specie cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
001spice:
ImaIma1 r u defending the woman or wat

In what way? Did she not betray her husband?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Neddyogu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
What an anomaly! Oddity of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Nicepoker(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
ashacot:

She didn't mention her name. Everything is unanimous.
unanimous?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by overseasnbeyond: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stop the lies in the name of traffick! You need to step up your game. No Yoruba girl will call Italy like that, even the girl pronunciations is nothing close to Yoruba.
ashacot:
undecidedWonder they say will never end. A lady has taken to courage to tell a marriage counselor about how confused she is about about the father of her unborn child. According to her, she has been sleeping with her husband father hence she can't truly tell if her child belongs to her husband or his father.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1MdhMxTu4
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Fiscus105(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying yo recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

since women want to do exact what men are doing.

90% of ladies don't send whoever and number of people who climb them, unlike in the past, wen women ashamed with number of body counts

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by samwillyco1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fire on the mountain run run run
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea.. naturally, men chase. If a woman says no, nothing will happen. She has the key to lockup her V.

In other words, naturally, fathers chase their son's wives. No limits, no loyalty to their sons, no shame...as long as she is a woman.

You guys on this forum should learn to be objective for once. Just once put your bias for women aside and comment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Godbless3(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mide3367:
The father in-law is to be blamed. He might have hyponised the lady... The man is evil for doing that to his son. What if his own papa is fvcking his wife nkor? Na bad precedent he is laying there o

Bros park well, both the wife and father in law are fvcking guilty.
Nothing like hypnosis here.
Both decided to fvck and unfvck themself.
Its pathethic life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Adakintroy:

Women hold the key in sex transactions..

Men always want sex. Always...if giving the opportunity we want it all the time. We even bribe you with money to give us..

Yes u know you want something real bad if you have to pay for it.

That said Women want to come out for real in the twenty first century they have to do as we do and that is be more responsible. Not find
Men all the time to blame.

That mean if your father in-law approach you for sex. Tell your husband. Don't fuccck him. I repeat tell your husband. Don't fuccck him.

Yadayadayada...

Blame the woman and vindicate the man. Men always want sex, so it is ok to approach your son's wife for it because she's a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Niwdog(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aru
The last woman I will marry on earth is a Yoruba
Am not being tribalistic but base on what am seeing
I have seen a Yoruba woman who has four kids from four diff men and she is still cheating on her current husband who is supposedly to be the fifth man

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by SoliBayNG: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kobicove:
I wonder if DNA test can reveal the true father of the baby in this instance since the two possible persons are already related by blood undecided

DNA tests shows in percentage. A parent can expect to be a 40+% match. Assuming the father in law is the dad, then the husband will be a lesser percent match.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by cassyrooy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying yo recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

This is touching sincerely, women are getting stigmatized because of their fellow women and more are creating room for more stigma to develop.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wunna:
Did he force her to open her legs? You don't have to answer cos I'll spit on your face. Brainless sh!t angry

Spit on your mother's face Robot.

Your brain will rather malfunction or shut down completely instead of seeing the woman is not the only one that is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by cassyrooy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Legalcriminal:
After some Devil Women fear Women Devil
Fixed.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
CSTRR:
Both the interviewer and the lady in question are Edo ladies based in Italy.

I don't need to draw the obvious for you all.

I think it's publicity stunt but anyway Guys make una fear woman o.

I stopped listening when she said she's Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Paromarc: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Walai!!! Wahala dey like G-string, e no hard to enter
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Why can’t she resist him.
You need some lashes.

You guys all sound like you will approach your daughters inlaw for sex. Is it hard to see that the man is even more wrong than the woman betraying his own son

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Veezy4u(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Oluwaleinad14(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

And the old man Jazz her to sleep with him right,
they are both at fault and seriously be dealt with.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by omazus: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Idiot

tobechi74:
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Veezy4u(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
there are stuffs not meant to be joked with

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Cantonese: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:

People like you in the local parlance are called born throway. If this was a Muslim thread would you have dared to make such a foolish comment? Truly you are a born throway.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Amalekki: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Bros, are you trying to vindicate the man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.