Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? (346 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by The5DME(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Will you allow?
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by Uyoukowise: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
NO NO NO FOR ME,NA SEX GO END AM.
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by extol1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
I thought we have throw this kind of question in 2020 dustbin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'll not allow my bf keep a female "bestie" ...let me be his bestie..

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by JOACHINpedro: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gf? Why not?

as long as he's her biological brother
Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by Nazgul: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bestie is a polite word girls use when referring to their cheating partner. They won't want refer to him as their guy most especially if they're in a relationship. So they use bestie cos it sounds more polite and harmless.

If I'm dating you or planing to date you and I notice that you have a bestie, I'll just withdraw cos I know exactly what's going on between you two.

I'm not an old man but in the few years of life I've spent on this planet, I've come to discover that you're totally responsible for your own peace of mind and happiness. No one can give it to you.

Therefore if any friendship, relationship or marriage will deprive me of my happiness and peace of mind I'll terminate it ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

So long she'd equally allow me to keep a female bestie,there won't be a problem...

As she dey play her osusu for corner,I go still dey play my own osusu for one side.....no wahala...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Keep A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
Will you allow?
Will you allow your bf or husband to keep a female bestie?

(1) (Reply)

Women Killing Men. / Viral Video I Dna Test Vindicate Nigerian Boyfriend In Europe (video) / Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.