Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39478 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by PETGEB(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
omoyeni37:
I am so single at the moment, no way
I love you
check my signature
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Seyzcham91(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
well i can't marry myself cuz i'm not dating anyone

i be certified Treasurer for SMAN
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

Let's talk about LOVE!

Nowadays, all we see is unstable relationship and broken homes/marriages.

People don't even want to get married any more. They just want someone they can pay and have fun with, with no string attached.

My question is, the person you're dating currently, can you marry him or her?

Whether your answer is YES or NO, please share your reasons with us.

Well, as for me, I am single at the moment and I'm not searching.

Let's hear you out. We want to learn.

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Seyzcham91:
well i can't marry myself cuz i'm not dating anyone

i be certified Treasurer for SMAN
o
And konji will kill you grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Seyzcham91(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
LoveTalk:
o
And konji will kill you grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LordPherule(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes, she's a personality I can end up with. No essence or sense in dating someone you can't marry.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Freelane33:
No , if i tend to marry, maybe for procreations but not for love because I can’t give what I don’t have . I don’t have the love that all these ladies are looking for
I like honest and blunt people..

"I can't give what I don't have" It's high time some people know that not everybody is capable of love (at least in the average Nigerian female dictionary).
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by ACE1010: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
I can, and will.

She's the best thing that happened to me. Like Adam for Eve, God designed her for me. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Not just facial expressions, the beauty speaks volumes in everything about her.

Romeo and Juliet will be jealous!

It will be a blessing marrying her.

May God bless you for your genuine expression of love you just professed....may you also enjoy your union and bless your home after your marriage to her grin cheesy D grin cheesy grin
I like men who openly express their undying love for their women grin wink wink smiley
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Wunna: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

You've quoted the wrong person.
I'm not like them.
I'm so piqued at emboldened. Know why? Cos that's what they (Them) always say. But time reveals embarassed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Crunchyg2: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mvena:

Seriously?
Yea I am serious. Chat me up on whatsapp,with the number below
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Krismer: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Don't even know who I'm dating or who's dating me. Plz check my signature
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Olunmercy56(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Why? Are you a reverend sister?

No
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes I can! He's not my tribe but I don't fvcking care
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by JimmyDarmody: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.

Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
Hmmm I've met someone like this before but I couldn't take it after a while. I just felt like I wasn't the type of person for such kinda deep connection. At some point it was as if she was tryna control me in the name of love. I know that her motives were genuine but I saw myself in a spot where I had to do too much to keep her happy while I myself wasn't too comfortable. I called it off.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Bola146(f): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na searching I dey sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by slinkygomez(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
I can, and will.

She's the best thing that happened to me. Like Adam for Eve, God designed her for me. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Not just facial expressions, the beauty speaks volumes in everything about her.

Romeo and Juliet will be jealous!

It will be a blessing marrying her.
na shayo...all na wash
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Hmmm I've met someone like this before but I couldn't take it after a while. I just felt like I wasn't the type of person for such kinda deep connection. At some point it was as if she was tryna control me in the name of love. I know that her motives were genuine but I saw myself in a spot where I had to do too much to keep her happy while I myself wasn't too comfortable. I called it off.
That's the best thing to do in that case.
True love can't be one-sided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by slinkygomez(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na story
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.

Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Liposure: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

That's the best thing to do in that case.
True love can't be one-sided
exactly. But sometimes true love sounds like fantasy to me. To me love is abstract
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
exactly. But sometimes true love sounds like fantasy to me. To me love is abstract
Love is like door!
We see different views at the different locations
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by AleAirHub(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Will done wink
humilitypays:
Not just in Nigeria bro. Relationship all over the world now is a joke, its all about selfishness - ladies are focused on how much they can get from a guy while guys are focused on how many times they can fvck in return for their expenses on the chick.

Romantic love never existed, its a fallacy, a tool designed for manipulation. Love is a hoax, a very big fallacy!

People only claim they are in love when they meet someone that have all the qualities they have been wishing for....as soon they meet such a person, they allow their selfish heart to pretend that it has fallen in love. Remove those qualities that made them selfishly fall in love, and they will tell you they have fallen out of love.

Love have no rules. Love is not selfish. Love does not care about qualities or gains.

If romantic love is real, why can't we see the daughter of a President marry a crippled poor guy

Why can't we see a rich handsome guy marry a blind village girl

The only true love that exist happens between mother and child. Father and child. Every other love na fallacy!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by AleAirHub(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
May Almighty God grant your desires. cool
Pelxmiye:

I'd have love to marry early to like 26-27, served already ,moving from job to job, but then ,Nigeria keeps getting harder by the day and I'd love to do right by myself and maybe buy my own land and have small investments here and there,overall I don't intend to date at all anymore, just want a goal oriented baba who has got her own life figured already, if we are compatible, we'll get married within 3 months and begin life...Keyword "IF WE ARE COMPATIBLE" Love would come later in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LINTUNE(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you not confused like this?
grin[ just tryna confuse them haters..
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Mexyz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
joyfullyjoyous:
Just walked out of a relationship.
I'm Yoruba while he's esan. Experienced what I never deserved. I almost got depressed.
Aunty please, nobody asked you to mention any tribe here, no come allow people badmouth my tribe here undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Glawrie: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
humilitypays:
sorry I forgot you are Gloria Daniels shocked shocked
OK Mr Ned cool
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by greypencils: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes! I am engaged cool
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by iamL(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Not anyhow breast ó..... It must also have chunky nipples....... tongue

20 years of been married and u are saying this? Any way all men are the same as they say.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Mvena(f): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
PETGEB:

Mvena I love you check my signature
Whoa! Okay
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Mvena(f): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Yea I am serious. Chat me up on whatsapp,with the number below
What number and why should I chat you up?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by iamL(f): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kizito55:
Dated last 6 years ago, when she was late I never dated again cry

Sorry. I feel your pain. u will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by iamL(f): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:

If being a simp meant happiness, I will proudly be one.

Stroll to hell, alpha.
When did u stop been a redpiller?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by iamL(f): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
y do u say so, we have certain physical attributes we wish our spouse possessed, perhaps if u could read very well, u would have noticed that her being dark is not even the reason of having doubt about marrying her in the future..

U are not more than 18.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LINTUNE(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
iamL:

U are not more than 18.
im actually 15..u happy now?, oya swerve, gtf out of my mention..this yr, i don't have time exchanging words online, believe what ever u want to believe ok..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.