Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (40419 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by JohnasI: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, right now I'm not ready to get married. For me, it's better to have some freedom and have always new feelings. That's why I added maturedatingsites.co.uk to my bookmarks and I'm not gonna delete it soon. This website with other dating sites is one of my favourites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.