Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39380 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nazgul:

I'm single at the moment o... not dating anyone at the moment.
Maybe due to your experiences right?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by virginprincess(f): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nazgul:

You're welcome...was just wondering why you still haven't checked that mail till now. Or maybe you just don't want to check it. shocked
Don't be in a hurry, i will check it in due time, but seriously, i can't acess my e-mail messages now.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by TSBO: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
How now??

I go marry nobody? grin

Well.. It's not a crime to remain unmarried.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by silento(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

God will forgive you guys.

You're so heartless.

So she that was in a relationship and still went ahead to date another guy she is heartful

I suspected and I added my count she didn't know a bad boy is always a bad boy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Nazgul: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Maybe due to your experiences right?
Yea...I've made up my mind that any relationship I go into will be one that will lead to marriage. I don't have the time to waste on aimless relationships, that's why I've decided to stay alone for now and focus on my work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by TSBO: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around....

Okay ooo

I have decided to live my life instead of waiting or even searching for "love", and it's great. You discover how to be responsible for your own happiness without relying on another human being to be happy or "complete" (relying on God though).

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

You people that will still fall immediately you sight breesss smiley smiley cheesy
U mean ur bresss. Those melons looks nice though, even though u dnt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Nazgul: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
virginprincess:
Don't be in a hurry, i will check it in due time, but seriously, i can't acess my e-mail messages now.
Hmmm...ok let me keep waiting na.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nazgul:

Yea...I've made up my mind that any relationship I go into will be one that will lead to marriage. I don't have the time to waste on aimless relationships, that's why I've decided to stay alone for now and focus on my work.
Wise and great decision.
I'm single too and I'm not searching

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2021
TSBO:

Okay ooo

I have decided to live my life instead of waiting or even searching for "love", and it's great. You discover how to be responsible for your own happiness without relying on another human being to be happy or "complete" (relying on God though).
Boda, to be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
Nice one
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
U mean ur bresss. Those melons looks nice though, even though u dnt.
Not a welcome compliment.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Not a welcome compliment.
take it as u want.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by AstroG: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Nooo,I can't marry someone I don't Love
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
AstroG:
Nooo,I can't marry someone I don't Love
Can you date the person you don't love?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmmm...
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by TSBO: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, to be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
Nice one

You might need to elaborate..

To be without? Do you mean to be content with being without..?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Hmmmm...
Let's hear from you boda
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2021
TSBO:

You might need to elaborate..
To be without? Do you mean to be content with being without..?
Kind of but it goes beyond that.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

You people that will still fall immediately you sight breesss smiley smiley cheesy

Not anyhow breast ó..... It must also have chunky nipples....... tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Not anyhow breast ó..... It must also have chunky nipples....... tongue
This man and breesss. You better repent.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by phazotron(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2021
If only things didn't go bad with me ex......
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2021
phazotron:
If only things didn't go bad with me ex......
I'm not trying to push things to you but are you sure that you didn't cause the break up?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Molahnelson(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Wise and great decision.
I'm single too and I'm not searching

You said you are still single that mean you ain't qualified to dish out relationship advice

My opinion though
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

This man and breesss.
You better repent.

The thought of chunky, is already getting me very weak at the knees...... grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

You said you are still single that mean you ain't qualified to dish out relationship advice

My opinion though
Experience is the best teacher.

Kids are also in romantic relationship.

This should answer your question.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Chunky bresss won't allow you make heaven o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Chunky bresss won't allow you make heaven o

So long as the chunky dey my mouth, at the time..... I no mind......... grin

Does a place called heaven even exist............. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Do giveaway for me nah grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

So long as the chunky dey my mouth, at the time..... I no mind......... grin
Does a place called heaven even exist............. cheesy
Yes, it does oo.
I believe in life after death, I don't know about you.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by AstroG: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Can you date the person you don't love?

Certainly,just for the knacks

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2021
AstroG:

Certainly,just for the knacks
No heaven for you.
Men sha grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Molahnelson(m): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Experience is the best teacher.

Kids are also in romantic relationship.

This should answer your question.

I think you are only qualify to make recommendation if you are in that position

It's like staying in heaven and making recommendation for those in earth, why can't you come to the earth and experience it yourself before making recommendation.

I believe that is what God did, it actually came to the earth itself to experience what it is to be human before he can make recommendation for them

So when you are in a relationship yourself I think you are in the right and appropriate position, to dich out advice to others folks

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.