Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39467 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Liposure: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Can you imagine...me go up to Shiloh to get married...the funniest shit I've read this year grin....
And classy gal bosses...I hope it's not what I'm thinking...Dildos plus lesbobo cheesy
lol. Na only mouth dem get
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NiRfreak(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
lol. Na only mouth dem get
Who be this..Miss Liposuction... I hope you ain't a fat whale cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Not anyhow breast ó..... It must also have chunky nipples....... tongue

What does it profit a man to enjoy chunky lipsrsealed with zero character. angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by parkervero(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
bereavedheart:

No I broke up because I couldn't forget. I forgave but couldn't forget.

You couldn't forget what?
I went to read your diary and I can see you were completely naive at the time. You even said you can give long distance R a try haven't preached against before. While giving it a try, learn how to understand a man and also learn signs (red flag) act appropriately. Your expectations of ideal man should be cut down (expectations create disappointment) hold on to a guy that value and respect you, love can fade away but respect and value won't.
I wish you best in life.

Let me ask this. If he comes back, would you accept him or not? Considering the fact that he was the first man to have his way on you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2021
jaxxy:

What does it profit a man to enjoy chunky lipsrsealed with zero character. angry

Forget character ó...... Chunky is more importanter...... wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Liposure: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Who be this..Miss Liposuction... I hope you ain't a fat whale cheesy
am not referring to you
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NiRfreak(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
am not referring to you
May God bless you for me
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by bereavedheart: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Your moniker shows you are bereaved and probably searching...May God help you

The moniker was suitable then, when I first opened this account. Am I free to assume you are a "freak" lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Forget character ó...... Chunky is more importanter...... wink

U no dey taya? How many of this chunky do u want? grin Amina, Dami, ada and even jeniffer? grin

Better look for character or Smtn else. grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NiRfreak(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2021
bereavedheart:

The moniker was suitable then, when I first opened this account. Am I free to assume you are a "freak" lipsrsealed
I'm a normal human being.... grin... only freaky in the positive side of tins
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by bereavedheart: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2021
parkervero:

You couldn't forget what?
I went to read your diary and I can see you were completely naive at the time. You even said you can give long distance R a try haven't preached against before. While giving it a try, learn how to understand a man and also learn signs (red flag) act appropriately. Your expectations of ideal man should be cut down (expectations create disappointment) hold on to a guy that value and respect you, love can fade away but respect and value won't.
I wish you best in life.

Let me ask this. If he comes back, would you accept him or not? Considering the fact that he was the first man to have his way on you.

I must remove that dairy,it has already served its purpose .I needed a place to rant
I can't accept him back, somethings are not just meant to be.We still talk though.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2021
jaxxy:

U no dey taya? How many of this chunky do u want? grin Amina, Dami, ada and even jeniffer? grin

Better look for character or Smtn else. grin

Of what use is character, when the front is flat........ cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Liposure: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Wise and great decision. I'm single too and I'm not searching
i ve heard that before
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

U have a point.. bt good character can make u forget chunky o. grin many chunky get wahala
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by debbydams(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
boom99:

Please take heart
lol.. People tend to misuse opportunities.. If u ever had me nd u loose me den u lost a rare gem.. I just like the way God created me nd I really dont blame ladies that cheat or date multiple guys neither do I blaim guys that does that too.. As for me I choose happiness nd to that lucky man � who will wife me, congratulations..but I doubt if I will keep any nairalanders as friends again.. The ones I have anyone of them that pisses me off I go just block dem ni.. The world � has taught me to be on my own nd not to have a good heart again.. Some may call � it pride but whatever I say � here is just the truth, nobody hurt me o

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by The5DME(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

bros good morning.....
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by DAramis: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I'm single but not available grin

Okay, if you say so grin

Being single is great, but being with a companion far better tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Ciso(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
She the best lady I have ever come across in my whole life
so cool nd honest she have a very good paid job (doctor) but age is wat am lokn at she is 32 why am 33

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
jaxxy:

U have a point.. bt good character can make u forget chunky o. grin many chunky get wahala

I love am so........ With chunkies, that's the good character.......... cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2021
The5DME:
bros good morning.....

Moring ó....... smiley
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by The5DME(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Moring ó....... smiley

I sent you a mail, bros abeg help me read am.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Obc1234(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala for us wey no get lover
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by papalsayer(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
maiquel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sure say na lie?

Madam dey nairaland . Abeg oo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Gaggii: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

Let's talk about LOVE!

Nowadays, all we see is unstable relationship and broken homes/marriages.

People don't even want to get married any more. They just want someone they can pay and have fun with, with no string attached.

My question is, the person you're dating currently, can you marry him or her?

Whether your answer is YES or NO, please share your reasons with us.

Well, as for me, I am single at the moment and I'm not searching.

Let's hear you out. We want to learn.

I love her, but she is not good in bed.

If she can improve her sexual skill, I will consider her
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Gaggii:

I love her, but she is not good in bed.
If she can improve her sexual skill, I will consider her
Talk to her about it.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2021
DAramis:

Okay, if you say so grin
Being single is great, but being with a companion far better tongue tongue
Yes, I know. But I'm glad I'm single sha. I'm avoiding men's wahala.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
i ve heard that before
There is no sin in hearing it again
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Liposure: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
There is no sin in hearing it again
goodluck to you
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by DAramis: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Yes, I know.
But I'm glad I'm single sha.
I'm avoiding men's wahala.
Enjoy your life then.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by boom99(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2021
debbydams:
lol.. People tend to misuse opportunities.. If u ever had me nd u loose me den u lost a rare gem.. I just like the way God created me nd I really dont blame ladies that cheat or date multiple guys neither do I blaim guys that does that too.. As for me I choose happiness nd to that lucky man � who will wife me, congratulations..but I doubt if I will keep any nairalanders as friends again.. The ones I have anyone of them that pisses me off I go just block dem ni.. The world � has taught me to be on my own nd not to have a good heart again.. Some may call � it pride but whatever I say � here is just the truth, nobody hurt me o

Sis. There are nice guys out there. Prayerfully go for a good xtian and financially stable guy. I speak from experience. They friends I have around me a pretty good guys. They never cheat. They are focused. So guys way good still plenty

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Starzo: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I like your sincerity.

Men are liars and pretenders.

Men like mynd44, Lexusgs430 and lalasticlala smiley are rare. They don't lie and cheat.
women are worse
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Starzo:
women are worse
For your mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Why Do Married Men Do This? / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.