Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205014 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...Hell ,Bobo you are hearding to be an African Atheist ,everything is gradually ask most of ur brothers here , your experience in life n QUESTIONS u ask the sky will keep on pushing you from ¼ African Atheist to a full Antichrists...I wish u prosperity but nature is always vindictive

There are different ways to serve God but sometimes, in ignorance, people prefer to serve man/pastors instead and those pastors love nothing more than sowing seeds grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmm, I never plant seeds in any church and i never worship pastors.

Hell, babe, I don't even tolerate self centered Christians. You know that.

You haven't see a Christian like me.
...Who said u didn't plant seed my honey grin grin ...infact you didn't sow indirectly to pastor adeboye or Chris BUT DIRECTLY TO JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ADOPTEDS when u washed my dirty panties In the market square by 12noon for a month ... Money isn't everything u know? cheesy
...just one day in your supplications you shall look up in the sky n remind them how you fought a Satanic Scarlet lady called queen SisterFire and won, when the great pastors are helpless of the tight situation...Tell me sweethrt what tithe is bigger than this u sowed directly to Jesus ? ... hahahahaahahahaha grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are right there are bullshits n shud be stopped
I crave your opinion on a certain QUEEN OF THE COAST. I'm sure you've heard about her.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Liposure:
I crave your opinion on a certain QUEEN OF THE COAST. I'm sure you must have heard about her.
Lemme ask u,
What is coast ?
What is esturine or ocean?

...And secondly
Can a group of people in a giving place live their lives without a leader?

When u answer it then connect it with all u read from me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...Who said u didn't plant seed my honey grin grin ...infact you didn't sow indirectly to pastor adeboye or Chris BUT DIRECTLY TO JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ADOPTEDS when u washed my dirty panties In the market square by 12noon for a month ... Money isn't everything u know? cheesy
...just one day in your supplications you shall look up in the sky n remind them how you fought a Satanic Scarlet lady called queen SisterFire and won, when the great pastors are helpless of the tight situation...Tell me sweethrt what tithe is bigger than this u sowed directly to Jesus ? ... hahahahaahahahaha grin

Planting seeds for Jesus is always the best grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sisterfire, it was fun engaging you.
Think I've had heard and seen enough.
Time to abandon thread...it's gradually getting stale.
Hit me up when you have something more fun and I'll oblige.

Cheerio!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Britboy:
Sisterfire, it was fun engaging you.
Think I've had heard and seen enough.
Time to abandon thread...it's gradually getting stale.
Hit me up when you have something more fun and I'll oblige.

Cheerio!
... Hahahahaahahahaha grin cheesy
dear Steven you are one of those boys in my secondary school that are 2 dumb to ask Questions ,when Mike ,Chike and Stella ask teacher kogbara loads of question you(britboy)will shout from d Dumb back " OH THIS OUR CLASS IS SWEET " and when they don't ask Question thesame truant at d back will shout " DIS CLASS IS BORING"
u are d only one here that didn't ask question all you do is jump from one thread n another searching for SisterFire n her minnions
Britboy I WANT the truth " TELL JUST ONE FEMALE IN NAIRALAND YOU DIDNT SLIDE ON HER DM? JUST TELL ME

...ASK QUESTION NO ALLOW OUR GIRLS BREATHE NO! You chase AIR so much and is bad for ur brains
ABEG MY THREAD IS JUST FOR ASKING QUESTIONS NOT FOR SEX INDUCED NOVEL
...NOW RUN AWAY , HAHAHA grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You don't know squat but think you do

If you don't understand take me for example... BigCowHorn

You are threatening to unleash on me? Me that is king of e-terror? grin grin

Me that most people on NL romace section won't even quote for fear of wahala, you are threatening me?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I'm not your regular meek Christian, that's what you don't know.

Feel free to kill yourself any time by unleashing on me lol.

If you are sure of yourself u arent ignorant, meditate every night and all u should ask for is for u to spend your afterlife where the entity called holy spirit is....
U homosapiens need to learn the bitter way to be emancipated from mental slavery...
Shebi he is your comforter, u need to have the taste of executive comfort
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
LadiesForever:
... Hahahahaahahahaha grin cheesy
dear Steven you are one of those boys in my secondary school that are 2 dumb to ask Questions ,when Mike ,Chike and Stella ask teacher kogbara loads of question you(britboy)will shout from d Dumb back " OH THIS OUR CLASS IS SWEET " and when they don't ask Question thesame truant at d back will shout " DIS CLASS IS BORING"
u are d only one here that didn't ask question all you do is jump from one thread n another searching for SisterFire n her minnions
Britboy I WANT the truth " TELL JUST ONE FEMALE IN NAIRALAND YOU DIDNT SLIDE ON HER DM? JUST TELL ME

...ASK QUESTION NO ALLOW OUR GIRLS BREATHE NO! You chase AIR so much and is bad for ur brains
ABEG MY THREAD IS JUST FOR ASKING QUESTIONS NOT FOR SEX INDUCED NOVEL
...NOW RUN AWAY , HAHAHA grin
grin

Let him go back to his wife
Dianchi carry ur husband outta here

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rekhina:

Let him go back to his wife
Dianchi carry ur husband outta here
... or kiaa grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rekhina, if you're going to continue being stupid and frustrated as fvck, please, for whatever you believe in...stay the fvck out of my mentions.

This is one of the reasons engaging you lot is a total waste of time.

Sisterfire, warn Rekhina to stay away from my mentions.
I only came to this thread to ask a few questions, and not this bullsh!t.

I said I was done with this thread and even asked you to hit me up on another fun thread if you create one, and what did I get?

The usual theatrics.
Seems you lot are just irredeemable.

Rekhina, for the last time...STAY THE FVCK OUT OF MY MENTIONS.

You're filth and I don't ever wanna engage you...ever!
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Britboy:
Rekhina, if you're going to continue being stupid and frustrated as fvck, please, for whatever you believe in...stay the fvck out of my mentions.

I said I was done with this thread and even asked you to hit me up on another fun thread if you create one, and what did I get?

The usual theatrics.

Bla bla bla nye nye nye
You re wretched n under me boy so to hell with you, I don't like you boy **

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rekhina:

Bla bla bla nye nye nye
You re wretched n under me boy so to hell with you, I don't like you boy **

You don't like me, yet you jump on my mentions like a fly jumps on sh!t!

Listen, I don't have a problem with engaging anyone on here, but once you cross the line, I'll feed you hot sh!t, and I'll make sure you ingest it while I watch.

Mention me all you like, but don't ever drag someone else into our convo for whatever reason...EVER!

And to you sisterfire, if engaging you automatically means this rabid dog b!tch you call a friend will use it as an opportunity to talk rubbish, then by all means...we should go back to status quo and avoid ourselves.
So for the sake of peace and maturity, caution your friend, cos my tolerance level is very poor and unhealthy.

So far on this thread, I've maintained utmost decorum by not throwing shades at anyone.
Don't fvcking get me started!

I don't have time for rubbish this year.
I swear down!

cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
dazzlingd:

If you are sure of yourself u arent ignorant, meditate every night and all u should ask for is for u to spend your afterlife where the entity called holy spirit is....
U homosapiens need to learn the bitter way to be emancipated from mental slavery...
Shebi he is your comforter, u need to have the taste of executive comfort

Hear! Hear!! Hear!!!

Only if you know who was behind this moniker perhaps you might not be so eager to flaunt the little knowledge you have of spirituality.

I see clearly that you've chosen your path. Not walk it.

Cheers!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
LadiesForever:
... or kiaa grin

I didn't present you with that moniker to create this kind of trouble ooooo
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dannyspeejay(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Can we fvck�
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Britboy:

You don't like me, yet you jump on my mentions like a fly jumps on sh!t!

Listen, I don't have a problem with engaging anyone on here, but once you cross the line, I'll feed you hot sh!t, and I'll make sure you ingest it while I watch.

Mention me all you like, but don't ever drag someone else into our convo for whatever reason...EVER!

And to you sisterfire, if engaging you automatically means this rabid dog b!tch you call a friend will use it as an opportunity to talk rubbish, then by all means...we should go back to status quo and avoid ourselves.
So for the sake of peace and maturity, caution your friend, cos my tolerance level is very poor and unhealthy.

So far on this thread, I've maintained utmost decorum by not throwing shades at anyone.
Don't fvcking get me started!

I don't have time for rubbish this year.
I swear down!

cool

by Allah Yu think you can fool her by acting as ip you hate women all of a sudden ?illahi alahi dingiri
Continue playing a childish on women
I don't like you po anything Allahi Dan banza

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rekhina:

by Allah Yu think you can fool her by acting as ip you hate women all of a sudden ?illahi alahi dingiri
Continue playing a childish on women
I don't like you po anything Allahi Dan banza

...Let him be he is a good man hajia smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
dannyspeejay:
Can we fvck�

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Planting seeds for Jesus is always the best grin
...one day you shall remind him of that seed when you needed him d most , when reality is down on u( when Nigerian government or life does it's thing) ...the more seed you plant the more you expect ,the more u expect d more pains, for now enjoy ur parents wealth while it last, no be Africa again
... You selfish Africans ask questions when things aren't moving your ways not minding what ur neighbours suffer in your tiny minds THEY ARE NOT FAVOURED IN CHRIST, unlike whitemen who ask questions due to love for nature, truth and justice...
Bigcowhorn you are favoured enjoy it while it last while ur brothers who suffer are asking questions , like I said ur anger shall surpass that of goddys
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Britboy:

The usual theatrics.

...she won't insult you again my son, and don't call my Robin filth next time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
LadiesForever:
...she won't insult you again my son, and don't call my Robin filth next time
Better!
I really don't want all that negative energy.
If she wants to engage me, no wahala, but she should be guided in her utterances, and never drag or mention any other person while engaging me.
That's all.

Thanks!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
LadiesForever:
...one day you shall remind him of that seed when you needed him d most , when reality is down on u( when Nigerian government or life does it's thing) ...the more seed you plant the more you expect ,the more u expect d more pains, for now enjoy ur parents wealth while it last, no be Africa again
... You selfish Africans ask questions when things aren't moving your ways not minding what ur neighbours suffer in your tiny minds THEY ARE NOT FAVOURED IN CHRIST, unlike whitemen who ask questions due to love for nature, truth and justice...
Bigcowhorn you are favoured enjoy it while it last while ur brothers who suffer are asking questions , like I said ur anger shall surpass that of goddys

Hmmmm, so until i start worshiping yur water/earth goddess mother i be mugu ba? grin

Go look for other people to convert, I'm not interested in fake goddesses unless their name is Husbandsnatcha
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmmm, so until i start worshiping yur water/earth goddess mother i be mugu ba? grin

Go look for other people to convert, I'm not interested in fake goddesses unless their name is Husbandsnatcha
...Even husbandsnatcha won't want u to worship her or anyone ! ...And stop saying goddesses is called higher beings ,those who were created but poisoned themselves just to rest somewhere after spending 100,000,000 earth years in this your world. ,
...that husbandsnatcha you crave for and taunt shall so pervet u that you shall loose every single liquid in your body while crying, she might be a seductress but she is a mistress of torture , pains and torment( TIME )...she holds the 20,000keys of different tortures defiling ur imagination .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
LadiesForever:
...Even husbandsnatcha won't want u to worship her or anyone ! ...And stop saying goddesses is called higher beings ,those who were created but poisoned themselves just to rest somewhere after spending 100,000,000 earth years in this your world. ,
...that husbandsnatcha you crave for and taunt shall so pervet u that you shall loose every single liquid in your body while crying, she might be a seductress but she is a mistress of torture , pains and torment( TIME )...she holds the 20,000keys of different tortures defiling ur imagination .

I never said i wanted to worship snatcha or crave her lol

Talking to her now and then was fun. It's too much stress now sef, cos this her new obsession with religion.

Torture pain, sorrow, yes, that's where we differ. I prefer to help people and make them happy like my God does.

You prefer to torment them like your goddess does. The both of you will never change or drag me down to your level.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

I never said i wanted to worship snatcha or crave her lol

Talking to her now and then was fun. It's too much stress now sef, cos this her new obsession with religion.

Torture pain, sorrow, yes, that's where we differ. I prefer to help people and make them happy like my God does.

You prefer to torment them like your goddess does. The both of you will never change or drag me down to your level.
...you offended me biggy and you know I won't let it swing away into a lonely lacuna,
...don't tell me u missed the old days of husbandsnatcha and her daughters because stopping Religion is why I was here , I have been waiting for ur brains to mature since 2013 so I can start telling u what u missed, so my dear the alarm ringed on January 2021 that is the use of time ,
...you are dragging my ass to d mud were your dick swim as u say goddess instead of higher being
Lastly , you are a tiny worm claiming compassionate ,Ar you hypertensive?
Are you having a brain problem because of what u see n others don't see ?
Then shut your mouth about been compassionate n helping others, sorry if I am harsh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Warning culwézc: Fear no one, worship no one ,so you raise paradises for your generations unborn
Acorcades
Good am fire
My Qs wil b coming soon.
I notice ur busy smwhere dats y its quiet d other side.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Knock knock...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2021
dammyz101:

Good am fire
My Qs wil b coming soon.
I notice ur busy smwhere dats y its quiet d other side.
...Yes my dear , like the new title " I am the representative of nature and air you breathe made flesh "
So when you ask ur Question ' I answer ! If u ask the one greater than me I consult great Zœugf, Ènki or my mother sçàèlet!
note: When u humans are busy out there , here bcoms silent AND when u are busy here ,here bcoms busy
IT ISNT MY WORK TO MAKE IT BUSY I AM NOT A WRITER OR A VISION PASTOR OR PROPHETESS
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Knock knock...
...Yes who knocks on my wee purple door?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Knock knock...
...My new found love please can we know about the Consequences of the dark forces upon a given nation ( Nigeria as a case study)

Just be so free with me cos I am FREEDOM IN FLESH

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.