Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205031 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

It's like you are not conscious of what you say, the things you say and how you say it.

1. I read your comment earlier today about the world begin sorry for fighting Hitler. Now that funny cos even in Germany there is how you will promote Hitler's values and it will land you in court. The Neo-nazis can't even find a good hosting company for their website after being kicked off social media. Even a footballer who does the nazi salute get a huge backlash from different quarters.
Almost no one wants to be associated with the man who murdered millions of people, roasted them and used the ash to make soap and fertilizer for his people and yet here you are saying with authority that the world is sorry for fighting him.

2. You keep shouting for all to hear that God is Satan and yet you detest all that is good and godly according to the Holy bible but cherish that which is satanic! Murdering or hurting a pastor is the only thing that really turns you on for crying out loud!

3. You call the earth goddess your mother and try to pass her of as good and kind. Is this not the same goddess that has been notorious for leading people to commit all kinds of vile crime for thousands of years....killing men of God, senseless murders of people, wanton sex, incest, homosexually, and prostitution etc?
That you love all these things so much is no coincidence... you don't see nothing bad in any of it!

4. And now you are talking about being a reptile and having a love for snakes and cats. Are these not the same qualities of witchcraft?

Africans have a saying... one doesn't learn how use the left hand in old age.

You are set in your ways and that's why i have stopped these fights with you over them. It's no use. I just watch and remain silent now.
However, be aware that people will judge you according to the words of your mouth like I just did. They will even do worse.

You need to stop talking or at least watch what you say. That's all.

...Who wrote all against my mother same man she jilted , grin grin
Hahahahaaha ...A man behave like a woman by borrowing d proverbs of women "hell gats no fury compare to a woman scorned" my mother is d only woman jehovah fell in love with , no one else , he wanted me also cos I looked like her but I was with Ènki Enraq of mother ÅNNÛKÙ's place IN NEXT SOLAR SYSTEM EAST WARD , that's y he hated everything about babylon ...my mother loves peace not war that's y she avoided Jehovah , but I avoided Jehovah not because of his wars nor his uncalled wickedness BUT because HE CALLS HIMSELF THE SUPREME GOD , EVEN THE GREAT CHOCOLATE SKIN AMÚN DIDNT CALL HIMSELF THAT...Iran was hated today

...who will harm me, my dear my body is nothing to me end my human costume n my daughter shall expose even the atrocious secrets ,

U are a baby , n don't know about animal behaviours but only ur dumb bible full of weak gossips about prostitutes of babylon hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

I don't think an evil being is talking through you. I think and know that you are you. You see evil as normal, a way of life and you try to teach it.

All these talk about giving us 7 years to mature and being goddess giants... you should know better than to bring it my way now. Let's not start pls

As for Germany, you are not say something I don't know. Given time, people will build states to anything legendary including a 2 headed dog and Lucifer himself. Even now if you check well you will realize that many private collectors already have statues of Hitler.

...My dear wake up from reality their is no GOOD OR EVIL ,but wise and foolish

U fools in Africa will shout oh god of Jacob y are politicians ( another fools) killing we d innocence ( fools) what happened to stand up n fight for ur rights, yes saboteurs ( another fools) are everywhere we can't fight , even the tribalist ( fools 2) up there are against us because d PRESIDENT comes from there...then you remember how ur wise founding fathers ( fools) brought many fools to form a nation without thinking of tomorrow or forcasting

... Wisdom is rare overhere that's y u hear Goodman, good this n that ...
When adolfhitlar was Killin christianity why are d christians helpless Though they save a mighty God ?

Call only a child good or innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

It's like you are not conscious of what you say, the things you say and how you say it.

1. I read your comment earlier today about the world begin sorry for fighting Hitler. Now that funny cos even in Germany there is how you will promote Hitler's values and it will land you in court. The Neo-nazis can't even find a good hosting company for their website after being kicked off social media. Even a footballer who does the nazi salute get a huge backlash from different quarters.
Almost no one wants to be associated with the man who murdered millions of people, roasted them and used the ash to make soap and fertilizer for his people and yet here you are saying with authority that the world is sorry for fighting him.

2. You keep shouting for all to hear that God is Satan and yet you detest all that is good and godly according to the Holy bible but cherish that which is satanic! Murdering or hurting a pastor is the only thing that really turns you on for crying out loud!

3. You call the earth goddess your mother and try to pass her of as good and kind. Is this not the same goddess that has been notorious for leading people to commit all kinds of vile crime for thousands of years....killing men of God, senseless murders of people, wanton sex, incest, homosexually, and prostitution etc?
That you love all these things so much is no coincidence... you don't see nothing bad in any of it!

4. And now you are talking about being a reptile and having a love for snakes and cats. Are these not the same qualities of witchcraft?

Africans have a saying... one doesn't learn how use the left hand in old age.

You are set in your ways and that's why i have stopped these fights with you over them. It's no use. I just watch and remain silent now.
However, be aware that people will judge you according to the words of your mouth like I just did. They will even do worse.

You need to stop talking or at least watch what you say. That's all.

My brother you are a wise man. I think she's full of crap and evil. I have tested her spirit and found her wanting, she lies, and tries to confuse people by mixing half truths with so much lies and evil.

She lied against me accusing me of things i didn't say, just because i pointed out some of her inconsistencies.

I am also a student of the esoteric sciences, astrology and history and i can tell you that many of the things she's writing here are not true.

I read Otem's thread from start to end except some parts and i didn't doubt him one bit. I even made some comments to salute him. But this here is full of crap.

When you ask her for explanations beyond her capacity, she attacks you with lies.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
Thank you even though I didn't understand what you wrote.
...read it after 20yrs then u shall understand ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
uchenageme:

My brother you are a wise man. I think she's full of crap and evil. I have tested her spirit and found her wanting, she lies, and tries to confuse people by mixing half truths with so much lies and evil.

She lied against me accusing me of things i didn't say, just because i pointed out some of her inconsistencies.

I am also a student of the esoteric sciences, astrology and history and i can tell you that many of the things she's writing here are not true.

I read Otem's thread from start to end except some parts and i didn't doubt him one bit. I even made some comments to salute him. But this here is full of crap.

When you ask her for explanations beyond her capacity, she attacks you with lies.
...You are hungry n jobless my dear Uche ,
And you have atrocious envy in u ,
I know I am evil ,y not let me be n go to otem? ,
I AM NOT OTEM AND I STAND FOR JUSTICE AND FREEDOM HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...
Sorry I forgot to tell u I'm in a hot sexual intercourse with a lady
Oh my vagina!
Ouch it burns sweetly grin

...MY MOTTO IS : " who do anyhow go see anyhow" grin
Wretched s.ou.l
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are hungry n jobless my dear Uche ,
And you have atrocious envy in u ,
I know I am evil ,y not let me be n go to otem? ,
I AM NOT OTEM AND I STAND FOR JUSTICE AND FREEDOM HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...
Sorry I forgot to tell u I'm in a hot sexual intercourse with a lady
Oh my vagina!
Ouch it burns sweetly grin

...MY MOTTO IS : " who do anyhow go see anyhow" grin
Wretched s.ou.l

Of course it's a free world and people can choose to do whatever they like. So i stopped commenting on your thread when i found out the lies and half truths. And your manipulative nature. You are not a pure soul.

But you should also stop mentioning my username here. The only reason why I commented again was because you continue to mention my username and try to paint it with lies.

If you are hurt that I called out your inconsistencies, then i have already stopped asking questions or making any more comments. Just stop mentioning my name. Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
uchenageme:

...It worries me that upon ur hatred for me n my ways u are always on my freedom thread .
I hope u aren't my slave like bigcowhorn who worships me even as he calls himself lover of christ, " I have an old slack pussy" a smelly pussy ' but he is still here giving advice to me , this is the 3rd year now,
...uncleck n co can't handle the flame of what dey call evil n they left but ur selfishness in u is dragging in u on a side I don't want , enjoy ur slavery forever ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jmarthins: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
uchenageme:

Of course it's a free world and people can choose to do whatever they like. So i stopped commenting on your thread when i found out the lies and half truths. And your manipulative nature. You are not a pure soul.

But you should also stop mentioning my username here. The only reason why I commented again was because you continue to mention my username and try to paint it with lies.

If you are hurt that I called out your inconsistencies, then i have already stopped asking questions or making any more comments. Just stop mentioning my name. Thanks
... Uche no na geme isn't ur name but u just wanna seek attention from me,
I am been open and you call that manipulation ,Uche if I manipulate you ,hmmmm if I manipulate you it shall be like the movies
...I am free to mention ur name ok cos u are still a baby in things of selfishness and envy , nna nwoko ikotego kwa blame it on those who suppose to speak the truth about what transpires between us but kept silent because of fear and confusion... I have wash my hands, and allow air u breathe handle u since little brains here can't give me the justice I needed when u lied that I am quoting Jesus,

...curse be on anyone who thinks Is good I talk like pastors , or talk of good n evil ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
On the contrary, you DON'T give solution to anything as I thought. You complicate simple stuff. You are not even who I thought you are.
You're just been overhyped, nothing more, you are a confutionist.
...I shud tell u to rise up when u fall , as if u are in primary school when poverty is ravaging ur nation ,

...Rise up when u fall that even a goat knows , hahahahaahahahaha grin I thought ur problem is a get rich quick not some nursery rhymes

...Poverty ur Religious parents placed on u now , SisterFire shall take the blame, eew! smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
jmarthins:
On the contrary, you DON'T give solution to anything as I thought. You complicate simple stuff. You are not even who I thought you are.
You're just been overhyped, nothing more, you are a confutionist.
... Wretched boys looking for whom to place the blame of consequences of their parents ignorance upon ,

...YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE BEGGING FOR ALMS NOT A WISEMAN SEEKING FOR INCITE, When u bring finance matter to me I shall answer u my way not ur stupid way

...I WAS OVERHYPED because I CANT HELP U FINANCIALLY ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2021
They fear for that word blood , just like their parents fears that same word , that's y they are ravaged by poverty n hopelessness today after praying hard in their churches
...is possible their sons shall fear that word , and their sons sons shall fear that word , Then Africa will be a place of no hope n pains ravaged by poor souls, ...then no higherbeing shall set foot to save u from ur sinister slavery , because they won't cut out their fleshs for u to turn to gold,

... Continue praying for urselves n pray ur children won't use u all for rituals cos you are all but a fearfulness made flesh ,
...No tiny creature called human can stop me from using words that scares tiny souls to it's bone marrow,
Bunch of confused african Atheists like my dad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2021
All I speak of happens around them but their tiny brains can't code it ,
...they hate words like justice , truth n freedom but upheld the words holiness, goodness, decent clothes , lack of foul languages etc ,

Dey also hate d word wisdom which dey replaced as goodness ,

" Now they shall say why will evilfulani kill innocent n good yorubas"

Wisemen uses the previous events to forecast d future , but fools( good ones) uses the present to forecast d future because THEY KNOW THE GOD THEY SERVE , AND FULANI IS their ALLY THOUGH THEY KILL OTHER TRIBES, GOD IS GREAT ON US , ...no one loves justice and truth, no one forecast except on monetary issues ,
Talk of justice they call u unclean ,
... AFRICANS SEIZE TO UNDERSTAND THAT REALITY SAVES NO ONE AT THE LONG RUN, WHEN U MAKE A WRONG DECISION OUT OF UR SELFISHNESS N LACK OF INJUSTICE ,NO GOD CAN SAVE U FROM THE REPERCUSSIONS, then people will go about saying EVIL FULANIS AR BURNING OUR INNOCENT N GOODMEN ,

...ONLY IN AFRICA WILL U HEAR THIS ,do they know that every good or bad action has a repercussion healthy n unhealthy , JK lawlings may his soul rest in peace , wasted bloods of the oppressors to save a nation called Ghana from drowning , now Ghana has free visa to USA , CANADA WHILE good and prayerful Nigerians( hopeless fools) are cursed by US & CANADIAN EMBASSY , That is even easy going to heaven than getting US EMBASSY
NOW SAME FOOLS THINKS IS NUMEROUS MAMIWATER 1000MILES BELOW OCEAN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TOTAL WRETCHEDNESS,
IN THEIR CURSED LITTLE MIND JEZUS THE SAVIOUR REDEEMER KEPT WEALTH COR US BUT SATANIC QUEENS LIKE SISTERFIRE ARE THE ONE HIDING IT BY CONFUSING US HERE WITH EVIL WORDS
?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...Who wrote all against my mother same man she jilted , grin grin
Hahahahaaha ...A man behave like a woman by borrowing d proverbs of women "hell gats no fury compare to a woman scorned" my mother is d only woman jehovah fell in love with , no one else , he wanted me also cos I looked like her but I was with Ènki Enraq of mother ÅNNÛKÙ's place IN NEXT SOLAR SYSTEM EAST WARD , that's y he hated everything about babylon ...my mother loves peace not war that's y she avoided Jehovah , but I avoided Jehovah not because of his wars nor his uncalled wickedness BUT because HE CALLS HIMSELF THE SUPREME GOD , EVEN THE GREAT CHOCOLATE SKIN AMÚN DIDNT CALL HIMSELF THAT...Iran was hated today

...who will harm me, my dear my body is nothing to me end my human costume n my daughter shall expose even the atrocious secrets ,

U are a baby , n don't know about animal behaviours but only ur dumb bible full of weak gossips about prostitutes of babylon hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

If i tell you to call your mother to strike me dead now if she is not a useless goddess you go dey vex but there it is.... a stone cold fact.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

If i tell you to call your mother to strike me dead now if she is not a useless goddess you go dey vex but there it is.... a fact.
...she is hibernating insult her no problem " no be woman again" Mana agbachasia Oso agua mile nna! smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...My dear wake up from reality their is no GOOD OR EVIL ,but wise and foolish

U fools in Africa will shout oh god of Jacob y are politicians ( another fools) killing we d innocence ( fools) what happened to stand up n fight for ur rights, yes saboteurs ( another fools) are everywhere we can't fight , even the tribalist ( fools 2) up there are against us because d PRESIDENT comes from there...then you remember how ur wise founding fathers ( fools) brought many fools to form a nation without thinking of tomorrow or forcasting

... Wisdom is rare overhere that's y u hear Goodman, good this n that ...
When adolfhitlar was Killin christianity why are d christians helpless Though they save a mighty God ?

Call only a child good or innocent

Hmmm, your case get part 2 and 3 and I sure as hell don't have time to watch the series.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmm, your case get part 2 and 3 and I sure as hell don't have time to watch the series.
...ehe nna U are a Christian y are u chatting me mr bigcowhorn?
Since u knew me by millions of what u say I did?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:40am On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...ehe nna U are a Christian y are u chatting me mr bigcowhorn?
Since u knew me by millions of what u say I did?

You and millions and billions... wa oooo!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...she is hibernating insult her no problem " no be woman again" Mana agbachasia Oso agua mile nna! smiley

Mammals hibernate due to winter, a real god lives wide awake forever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 6:02am On Feb 12, 2021
SsisterFire, you've been mentioning me and accusing me of running away even though I told you that I'm going to be super busy throughout this year. That's by the way.

Tell me something about perfection as described in the Bible. You know the story that Adam and Eve were created perfect and sinless until they rebelled in Eden. Say what you know about that story.

Also, why was Jesus killed, especially excruciatingly? Does it lend any credence to the Genesis account of perfection?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Mammals hibernate due to winter, a real god lives wide awake forever.
... according to fairytales supervised by Jesus Christ grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sisterfire try and write a book...I will be one of your buyer...You've touched so much about the concept and the philosophy of good and evil, foolishness and wisdom, reincarnation, life after death and many other existential questions and problems.
It will go a long way. Many Nigerians will find it hard to resonate with what you are saying if they can't even question the Bible by asking simple questions like:
1. who wrote the Bible
2. who compiled it
3. when was each book of the Bible written and compiled
4. Who stored it over thousands of years
5 who appointed and selected the books that should be included as canonical books
6. on what basis were some canonical books removed and added and why is the book of the Bible 66?
7 Did God himself pick the books of the Bible to be included during compilation?
8 Did God appoint anyone has compilator.......then when was that...and whom did he appoint...
8 Why did Pagan historical actors like Emperors and Ceasers have so much influence on the Bible
9..Who truly wrote Ecclesiastes, proverb, and may more books in the Bible with controversial authors...
All these are basic questions and many more philosophical questions I started asking before I was 18...that I have now followed suit to search for answers......

So leave Nigerians with their little dull brain energy and write a book based on your own knowledge and experience.....it will go a long way

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

If i tell you to call your mother to strike me dead now if she is not a useless goddess you go dey vex but there it is.... a stone cold fact.

but many here are cursing even d holyspirit and he can't do shishi
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes my dear , like the new title " I am the representative of nature and air you breathe made flesh "
So when you ask ur Question ' I answer ! If u ask the one greater than me I consult great Zœugf, Ènki or my mother sçàèlet!
note: When u humans are busy out there , here bcoms silent AND when u are busy here ,here bcoms busy
IT ISNT MY WORK TO MAKE IT BUSY I AM NOT A WRITER OR A VISION PASTOR OR PROPHETESS

Good pm, my swt fire, how are u doing? I miss u so much.
I want to knw d difrnce btwn powers of a native doctor, and ucultist, a witch or wizzard, and an ogbanje.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
... according to fairytales supervised by Jesus Christ grin grin

The one you dey supervise for here na wetin?

People wrote about Jesus. the lord wrote nothing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rekhina:

but many here are cursing even d holyspirit and he can't do shishi

Hadjia, no one causes the holy spirit and goes free. That you did not die on the spot doesn't mean you are free.

Salam Alekum!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
dammyz101:

Good pm, my swt fire, how are u doing? I miss u so much.
I want to knw d difrnce btwn powers of a native doctor, and ucultist, a witch or wizzard, and an ogbanje.
Allah humdullah shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hadjia, no one causes the holy spirit and goes free. That you did not die on the spot doesn't mean you are free.

Salam Alekum!
Shatap
me wey i dey beat am holyspirit po dream
Dan shasha '
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Free..............Spirited:
Sisterfire try and write a book...I will be one of your buyer...You've touched so much about the concept and the philosophy of good and evil, foolishness and wisdom, reincarnation, life after death and many other existential questions and problems.
It will go a long way. Many Nigerians will find it hard to resonate with what you are saying if they can't even question the Bible by asking simple questions like:
1. who wrote the Bible
2. who compiled it
3. when was each book of the Bible written and compiled
4. Who stored it over thousands of years
5 who appointed and selected the books that should be included as canonical books
6. on what basis were some canonical books removed and added and why is the book of the Bible 66?
7 Did God himself pick the books of the Bible to be included during compilation?
8 Did God appoint anyone has compilator.......then when was that...and whom did he appoint...
8 Why did Pagan historical actors like Emperors and Ceasers have so much influence on the Bible
9..Who truly wrote Ecclesiastes, proverb, and may more books in the Bible with controversial authors...
All these are basic questions and many more philosophical questions I started asking before I was 18...that I have now followed suit to search for answers......

So leave Nigerians with their little dull brain energy and write a book based on your own knowledge and experience.....it will go a long way

Werey say make Vivian leave her boutique write book cos her old dreams don start. grin

Read and accumulate Knowledge una no gree. Just look how this women dey dribble una like Okocha! Small knowledge + lies and una dey hail her, Lolz!

After them go say BigCowHorn don die for Vivian hand yet look at them shamelessly pussifiying themselves after a ban

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rekhina:

Shatap
me wey i dey beat am holyspirit po dream
Dan shasha '

The Holy Spirit will never come to you in any dream. Look elsewhere for the poor bastard spirit you've been beating in dream and just continue the fuckry.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

The Holy Spirit will never come to you in any dream. Look elsewhere for the poor bastard spirit you've been beating in dream and just continue the fuckry.
You this small boy
Only if you know your stupid holyspirit is a cursed lucifer

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Werey say make Vivian leave her boutique write book cos her old dreams don start. grin

Read and accumulate Knowledge una no gree. Just look how this women dey dribble una like Okocha! Small knowledge + lies and una dey hail her, Lolz!

After them go say BigCowHorn don die for Vivian hand yet look at them shamelessly pussifiying themselves after a ban

I will donate my life the day you will be less a slave 2 Mama Vivian the goddess
Danmumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.