Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209559 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
WHY DO WAYWARD GIRLS MARRY GOOD HUSBANDS ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...is painful at before 20 in men & women, but as times goes by it becomes a free lane ( only if u master the act)
My case is so different ,cos I was afraid of been disvirgined that I started firstly as a lesbian in my junior secondary 2, the lady in Junior sec 3 ( now forming a prayer warrior now grin) will always use hand on my anus, one man who gives me cash then in my jss3 will go through my backyard always ,recently around 2013 I stopped it by I pay people to lick it , itdrives me mad,
...listen my dear , there are many men & women who have clitwalls ie same membrane veins in the anus , that's how nature wants it ...
So they don't feel pains but pleasure ,
So don't stigmatise Dem , tell ur brothers and sisters ,isn't against nature
WHY DID I READ THIS ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...I may not put so much priority on children but with him, he is worst, such a terrible dad @urhobo rep member
WITH ALL YOUR POWERS,WHY WAS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE THE KIND OF MAN HE IS ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

No
hmmm frankosi Mr quoter system

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WITH ALL YOUR POWERS,WHY WAS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE THE KIND OF MAN HE IS ?
...i love this ur question n that made me click "like"
...Such a terrible dad he is remember!
...He loves my footprints even in d mud ...
...cos I have always been like an aunty to him
...he sees me like his mum 2...
...did he know that he is my elder ? No...
...he is a bad dad because of me ,
Why is it so ? He entered into a secret cult( blood and brains collectors) for power and fame all to marry me ,
Does he know that I will marry him without dime ? No ,he doesn't ,even if he does he can't bear watch me drink garri in his house ,
... Love fathers have for their children is dead in him,
and did I take it personal on him for that ? Hell no , nature comes with its trick ,
... If his children are fallen into abyss and Vivian og...e his wife is fallen also ,he will rather save Vivian his mentor,aunty,mother,sex teacher, advicer cheesy
...if u don't take that u explain above personal ,why did u divorce him?
No children deserve a bloody hand father who don't even care if his children are UP for sacrifice, he is OK with my arrangements in case if his children are up for sacrifice.
...Did u love him?
Yes I like him ( I will fight for him always without thinking twice) , love is a strong word , he is d one who loves me . I only love my winged husband who is patiently waiting for
Me ,after my fish tail was converted to human limbs by him ,he also made me my first wing suit ever...days when I sleep at the sky without food or water ...eating love , joy and happiness

...It 's harsh of u how u chase him away WHY ? I used to visit him alone since he isn't married yet ...I once fought with his new lover but I don't have problems with that because it's fun ...that's ways real women tell men we still have them on high esteem, and he is happy with that too.. cheesy

Lastly i frankoski ask again YOU SAID U KNOW ALL AS A HIGHER BEING BUT HOW COME U DIDN'T KNOW HIS CHARACTER B4 HAND?

ANSWER: I was carried away by our lovey lovey activities that I don't know couple's love affair can kill parenting and put it to check , yes I have heard of it how lovers don't take care of their kids ...but truth is ........................................He is the first person to love me unconditionally because I am the one that spoilt him back in secondary school , I have never been loved unconditionally b4 , I am the one that loved my winged husband not him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHY DID I READ THIS ?
...sorry for the errors I was half sleep when typing that ...sorriy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
... Can you define a wayward girl please?
Do that and I will answer u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHAT'S THAT FOOD YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT ?
... Mmiri Ukwa with ukwa pudding
And Abacha ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nephilim: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
u can't be smoking Christianity as an opiom alongside selfish charlesGi and call urself nephilim , U insult that name ...u humans can live up to 150yrs but nephilims lives up to 20-30billion years in fact like their winged parents , they have real dominion that u can ever imagined , you 6ft humans are never in our minds to live on earth but we ganna tolerate ...
Can u stand d sight of a dwarf nephilim talk less of normal ones...follow wisdom n grow ur light forever more than stupidity u dwell in
big mouth, sorry tales, tantrums and insults seems to be what's left of you! Get wisdom my dear, it doesn't lies in the foolishness you display all over NL.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
... Can you define a wayward girl please?
Do that and I will answer u
Go to dictionary and check the meaning of the word wayward .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry for the errors I was half sleep when typing that ...sorriy cheesy
In chiwetalu Agu voice... "NSOGBU DI"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nephilim:
big mouth, sorry tales, tantrums and insults seems to be what's left of you! Get wisdom my dear, it doesn't lies in the foolishness you display all over NL.
nephilim 1 of nigirriya , clap for yourself Mr wisdom
Isn't it a shame u name ur ass nephilim when u don't even have common brain to know that is shameless to believe a nigga died 2000yrs ago to wash ur sins away,
My dear BREAKING NEWS : those sins are there n u shall pay darely for ur sins in hellfire , imagine this blackman hahahahahaha ...zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...first of all shape shifting is a failing(ed) brain illusion against u humans ,
At least ask is brain illusion a gift?
Yes it is a gift , but it can be mastered and can be thought by those who masters those art just like Amææl gift ( changing to what ever animal/object u like) we call witchcraft , their are nephilims who had d gift in present day ogoja cross river 3000yrs ago which has been tjought from father to children from Gabon,cameroum , equitorial guinea , then southern Nigeria ie akawibom ,uyo, abia, Edo, anambra, PH city etc
Nature gifted Abassi and Nounko those gift but they didn't know the use ( no need saying d use ) after millenuims of slaughtering of those called witches , schools of witches are found everywhere in the whiteman"s lands, n the graduates are better than u holy hypocrites over here
I love to know the uses
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

Go to dictionary and check the meaning of the word wayward .
...by ur understanding ! angry
What I call wayward might differ from urs , I want that common human explanation ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...i love this ur question n that made me click "like"
...Such a terrible dad he is remember!
...He loves my footprints even in d mud ...
...cos I have always been like an aunty to him
...he sees me like his mum 2...
...did he know that he is my elder ? No...
...he is a bad dad because of me ,
Why is it so ? He entered into a secret
cult( blood and brains collectors) for power and fame all to marry me ,
Does he know that I will marry him without dime ? No ,he doesn't ,even if he does he can't bear watch me drink garri in his house ,
... Love fathers have for their children is dead in him,
and did I take it personal on him for that ? Hell no , nature comes with its trick ,
... If his children are fallen into abyss and Vivian og...e his wife is fallen also ,he will rather save Vivian hismentor,aunty,mother,sex teacher, advicer cheesy
...if u don't take that u explain above personal ,why did u divorce him?
No children deserve a bloody hand father who don't even care if his children are UP for sacrifice, he is OK with my arrangements in case if his children are up for sacrifice.
...Did u love him?
Yes I like him ( I will fight for him always without thinking twice) , love is a strong word , he is d one who loves me . I only love my winged husband who is patiently waiting for
Me ,after my fish tail was converted to human limbs by him ,he also made me my first wing suit ever...days when I sleep at the sky without food or water ...eating love , joy and happiness

...It 's harsh of u how u chase him away ? I used to visit him alone since he isn't married yet ...I once fought with his new lover but I don't have problems with that because it's fun ...that's ways real women tell men we still have them on high esteem, and he is happy with that too.. cheesy

Lastly i frankoski ask again YOU SAID U KNOW ALL AS A HIGHER BEING BUT HOW COME U DIDN'T KNOW HIS CHARACTER B4 HAND?

ANSWER: I was carried away by our lovey lovey activities that I don't know couple's love affair can kill parenting and put it to check , yes I have heard of it how lovers don't take care of their kids ...but truth is ........................................He is the first person to love me unconditionally because I am the one that spoilt him back in secondary school , I have never been loved unconditionally b4 , I am the one that loved my winged husband not him.

LOVE IS SUCH A POWERFUL WORD.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
hmmm frankosi Mr quoter system
grin SHAWTY
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...by ur understanding ! angry
What I call wayward might differ from urs , I want that common human explanation ok
Girls that sleep around and don't live wisely.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...that one mtcheww
He died in Malayan Mountain grin
BY YOUR POWERS AND ORDERS ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
My lady, is there correlation between noon and body of water (River) on one hand,and fertility on another. I have noticed over the years that when the moon is full the body of water increases. Likewise mosquitoes (fertility).
If your response is in affirmative. What is the explanation behind this phenomenon.
Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry but those who supposed to be walking upandan the earth are living in Siberian caves , Tahitian hole , reincarnating in whitemans land singing good music , winning elections planning on bringing back their lost glory , they are the reptilians/red serpent tribes etc you can't fight them cos they are the heads of nuclear weapons , heads of church & heads of states ,...they are the reality and u are the visitor's project ,
That's by the way
I don't want to emphasize on my giant sisters who co-owned earth alongside the snakes,
They live outside d discriminative earth ,beneath the ocean ...if i'm too lazy I meditate but if I'm strong I go for the ocean...

I have a primary daughter living on earth born by a Yoruba woman and secondary kids whom I build an empire with , so if I like I can still reincanate back to the empire I built,
In my house The name Jesus is a TABOO"
...O YEAH, I once flogged by son 24strokes for saying Jesus did dis n that ,that's when he was 10, now he is in 100L he hates it as well, and no man alive can deceive my son or daughters, his head is so strong that he has disgraced many pastors, a pastor threatened him and he told me , do you know what I did to the pastor or better still what my girl in his church did to him?
... hahahahaahahahaha grin is never mentioned,

You asked y not people of my realm?

Earth is the most boring planet rich in few minerals, infact no higher souls likes reincarnating into a black society, that's y u don't here about shape-shifting here...
And..
Joseph and Mary aren't god n goddess they are humans ,Satan Yahweh choose her womb for Christ to be born Through, that's how it goes....
And B4 I discovered myself fully am already down with 2 kids, is not easy combing Canada, us, Russia searching for reincanated gang to marry , isn't easy ,

WHAT DID I UNDERSTAND FROM THIS ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

...tanks for not been sturborn ,
Girls that sleeps and don't live wisely ,

Hmmm
Human wisdom and universal wisdom ...don't worry I won't tell u to define wisdom I ain't as annoying as theologists, dos fvcking bastards
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHAT DID I UNDERSTAND FROM THIS ?
...the person I answered his questions understood , maybe check the question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

OK before u start to know y shameless girls marry good husbands ,let me ask u first are u a female? , because is only unmarried ladies that ask this questions...

...Do you believe that ladies who disvirgin early has more sympathy to throw to men than virgins?

...Do you believe that ladies who loves sex much knows what pains a man ,when it pains him and why it pains him than a virgin?

...I hope u aren't living in Lagos ghetto or maybe using lagos ghetto girls because we know they marry agberos ,

...Do you believe that ladies who are carefree can tell a man " SORRY " 5times b4 nightfalls and sorry isn't a word in a virgin's dictionary ?

... Do you believe that whom u call wayward might be motivating a man somewhere ,giving advices that clicks for a man somewhere , while virgins and jesusgirls wait for Jesus to marry them?

...As we can see men don't joke with sex , virgins hate sex and nags during sex when eventually they give u ,unlike their conterparts that moans , twists their pussy for max-pleasure ?

... Do you believe teaching a man different sex styles unhypocritiously might make him marry u than boasting of how u keep ur virginity for Jesus or an american corpse washer?

...Do you believe wise women don't follow women due to childish talks and irrelevant aggravadisement ,That she walks with 7boys , sit on their laps doesn't make her a prostitute my dear frank ,

because u don't see some women on the street or outside with men and see them in churches doesn't make them good in standard , BREAKING NEWS : half of those u call responsible girls are collecting 3rounds of sex at least in 2days mark, Heyy no be to wear decent dress and headscalf again? Abegii
Now frank and you think men don't know about these hypocrisy ,

... People u see as virgins swore never to give their boyfriends V ,but to Christ them
Who are the christs? Pastors , deacons , choirmasters , churchy lesbians ... Don't doubt this u are the man and I am the woman , Life of an average woman is based on self deceit ... Only if u know the sex activities going on inside the church ,

... Now listen we have too types of girls
Those open ones u see everywhere with men and those who hide men from ur eyes ,where is the best place to hide a man? Church

She will carry bible about with different men and u won't suspect her after all NA BREATHREN ,
bros ashawo no dey street na for church

Ify la hot na ifymary now
Otito dili Jesu

See Anas09 sis anastesia our nairaland prayer warrior for an example , her wickedness is out of the world , wise Men fear women as such because the more you cast demons the more hardened ur heart is to Men's emotions( when a woman don't have emotions for u but prayer here n there she will definitely set up with ur children and claim u are sinful anas09 is in die category men die early because of this) , I may be a woman from billions of years but I have strong emotions when a man is sad, I will do all to make him happy ,is one of the reason I lost my virginity very early , so I was among the wayward girls ok , people like us with strong emotions aren't destined to keep our virginity....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
... Those u call wayward are those who has read men and know what they want , and them on the other hand know when to stop what they enjoy doing that d man don't like ,
Those not in this category only knows what pastors , Jesus , holy ghost and choirmaster wants not a man with a tender heart ...

We wayward gangs put all our efforts to make a man happy , those u call holycowgirls has little effort to give to a man , they believe their fiancees will understand ...
Imagine running ur heavenly race selfishly while u deny men sex ,and think u are wise .
We wayward gangs wear sweet fragrance skirmpy underwears in our fiancees' houses even 10yrs after marriage while ur holy girls with their cranky faces tie that wrapper that Jesus wants in a man's house and when he complains u claim he is a sinner and no one can make u sin or change ur habit of tying a worn out wrapper
And u think men are fools 2 marry these selfish bitches who believe god will keep their husbands cos all they need to do is tie smelly wrappers and cast out demons( stray cats and on heat owls / ravens)
U know what those u call waywards don't waste time marrying cos they know what men wants , they spend time knowing sweet home dresses that make them appear like sidechicks on rampage

Amaka la hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by MrHighSea: 2:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Any man that admires an opposing opinion with strong justification will be intrigued by you.

talks religion, love, wars and sex in a Weird but fascinating manner.

your words,

"...you're the one that loved your winged husband, not him."

Will you agree with the assertion that, women cling better to a man they love instead of the man doing the loving?

How much do you understand the mind of the gender man?

Which god(s) makes you tremble?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:28am On Sep 26, 2021
Dear sisterfire

Sorry I didn't repLy u nairalanD bots was against the languagE you Wants Us to discuss WitH ,I was banneD my Dear # so I won't quote u direct

# An-am oroto ag uwawg Af araidn

Uoy ra eht etirovaf rethguad ym raed waldisha t'nsaw '
Od yeht wonk taht JeHovah lliw esoohc uoy emityna yadyNa ? On yeht tnod wonk

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2021
MrHighSea:
Any man that admires an opposing opinion with strong justification will be intrigued by you.

talks religion, love, wars and sex in a Weird but fascinating manner.

your words,

"...you're the one that loved your winged husband, not him."

Will you agree with the assertion that, women cling better to a man they love instead of the man doing the loving?

How much do you understand the mind of the gender man?

Which god(s) makes you tremble?
Opposition is WhaT we are , I can't imagine what I passed thru with my religious parents because I am an ogbaNje like they will say

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Tanks ma
Which cities are sobre , runesls , deutch ,cartage, semi in today 's world ?

So Sudan and Ethiopia were once Egypt ?

welcome back Mr Egypt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Amatarasha:
Dear sisterfire

Sorry I didn't repLy u nairalanD bots was against the languagE you Wants Us to discuss WitH ,I was banneD my Dear # so I won't quote u direct

# An-am oroto ag uwawg Af araidn

Uoy ra eht etirovaf rethguad ym raed waldisha t'nsaw '
Od yeht wonk taht JeHovah lliw esoohc uoy emityna yadyNa ? On yeht tnod wonk

... KO ak ido ak iyna izourufa
U ra laiceps emityna yadyna kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Those u call wayward are those who has read men and know what they want , and them on the other hand know when to stop what they enjoy doing that d man don't like ,
Those not in this category only knows what pastors , Jesus , holy ghost and choirmaster wants not a man with a tender heart ...

We wayward gangs put all our efforts to make a man happy , those u call holycowgirls has little effort to give to a man , they believe their fiancees will understand ...
Imagine running ur heavenly race selfishly while u deny men sex ,and think u are wise .
We wayward gangs wear sweet fragrance skirmpy underwears in our fiancees' houses even 10yrs after marriage while ur holy girls with their cranky faces tie that wrapper that Jesus
wants in a man's house and when he complains u claim he is a sinner and no one can make u sin or change ur habit of tying a worn out wrapper
And u think men are fools 2 marry these selfish bitches who believe god will keep their husbands cos all they need to do is tie smelly wrappers and cast out demons( stray cats and on heat owls / ravens)
U know what those u call waywards don't waste time marrying cos they know what men wants , they spend time knowing sweet home dresses that make them appear like sidechicks on rampage

Amaka la hot
WOW I'M SO ENLIGHTENED. I GWADU UR NARRATIVE AND SKILLFUL WRITING .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
OK before u start to know y shameless girls marry good husbands ,let me ask u first are u a female? , because is only unmarried ladies that ask this questions...

...Do you believe that ladies who disvirgin early has more sympathy to throw to men than virgins?

...Do you believe that ladies who loves sex much knows what pains a man ,when it pains him and why it pains him than a virgin?

...I hope u aren't living in Lagos ghetto or maybe using lagos ghetto girls because we know they marry agberos ,

...Do you believe that ladies who are carefree can tell a man " SORRY " 5times b4 nightfalls and sorry isn't a word in a virgin's dictionary ?

... Do you believe that whom u call wayward might be motivating a man somewhere ,giving advices that clicks for a man somewhere , while virgins and jesusgirls wait for Jesus to marry them?

...As we can see men don't joke with sex , virgins hate sex and nags during sex when eventually they give u ,unlike their conterparts that moans , twists their pussy for max-pleasure ?

... Do you believe teaching a man different sex styles unhypocritiously might make him marry u than boasting of how u keep ur virginity for Jesus or an american corpse washer?

...Do you believe wise women don't follow women due to childish talks and irrelevant aggravadisement ,That she walks with 7boys , sit on their laps doesn't make her a prostitute my dear frank ,

because u don't see some women on the street or outside with men and see them in churches doesn't make them good in standard , BREAKING NEWS : half of those u call responsible girls are collecting 3rounds of sex at least in 2days mark, Heyy no be to wear decent dress and headscalf again? Abegii
Now frank and you think men don't know about these hypocrisy ,

... People u see as virgins swore never to give their boyfriends V ,but to Christ them
Who are the christs? Pastors , deacons , choirmasters , churchy lesbians ... Don't doubt this u are the man and I am the woman , Life of an average woman is based on self deceit ... Only if u know the sex activities going on inside the church ,

... Now listen we have too types of girls
Those open ones u see everywhere with men and those who hide men from ur eyes ,where is the best place to hide a man? Church

She will carry bible about with different men and u won't suspect her after all NA BREATHREN ,
bros ashawo no dey street na for church

Ify la hot na ifymary now
Otito dili Jesu

See Anas09 sis anastesia our nairaland prayer warrior for an example , her wickedness is out of the world , wise Men fear women as such because the more you cast demons the more hardened ur heart is to Men's emotions( when a woman don't have emotions for u but prayer here n there she will definitely set up with ur children and claim u are sinful anas09 is in die category men die early because of this) , I may be a woman from billions of years but I have strong emotions when a man is sad, I will do all to make him happy ,is one of the reason I lost my virginity very early , so I was among the wayward girls ok , people like us with strong emotions aren't destined to keep our virginity....

As MUCH AS I ENJOY THESE ANALYSIS,DO YOU HAVE POWERS AND SKILLS OF FOR TELLING PEOPLE'S FUTURE ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.