Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205441 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
OK before u start to know y shameless girls marry good husbands ,let me ask u first are u a female? , because is only unmarried ladies that ask this questions...

...Do you believe that ladies who disvirgin early has more sympathy to throw to men than virgins?

...Do you believe that ladies who loves sex much knows what pains a man ,when it pains him and why it pains him than a virgin?

...I hope u aren't living in Lagos ghetto or maybe using lagos ghetto girls because we know they marry agberos ,

...Do you believe that ladies who are carefree can tell a man " SORRY " 5times b4 nightfalls and sorry isn't a word in a virgin's dictionary ?

... Do you believe that whom u call wayward might be motivating a man somewhere ,giving advices that clicks for a man somewhere , while virgins and jesusgirls wait for Jesus to marry them?

...As we can see men don't joke with sex , virgins hate sex and nags during sex when eventually they give u ,unlike their conterparts that moans , twists their pussy for max-pleasure ?

... Do you believe teaching a man different sex styles unhypocritiously might make him marry u than boasting of how u keep ur virginity for Jesus or an american corpse washer?

...Do you believe wise women don't follow women due to childish talks and irrelevant aggravadisement ,That she walks with 7boys , sit on their laps doesn't make her a prostitute my dear frank ,

because u don't see some women on the street or outside with men and see them in churches doesn't make them good in standard , BREAKING NEWS : half of those u call responsible girls are collecting 3rounds of sex at least in 2days mark, Heyy no be to wear decent dress and headscalf again? Abegii
Now frank and you think men don't know about these hypocrisy ,

... People u see as virgins swore never to give their boyfriends V ,but to Christ them
Who are the christs? Pastors , deacons , choirmasters , churchy lesbians ... Don't doubt this u are the man and I am the woman , Life of an average woman is based on self deceit ... Only if u know the sex activities going on inside the church ,

... Now listen we have too types of girls
Those open ones u see everywhere with men and those who hide men from ur eyes ,where is the best place to hide a man? Church

She will carry bible about with different men and u won't suspect her after all NA BREATHREN ,
bros ashawo no dey street na for church

Ify la hot na ifymary now
Otito dili Jesu

See Anas09 sis anastesia our nairaland prayer warrior for an example , her wickedness is out of the world , wise Men fear women as such because the more you cast demons the more hardened ur heart is to Men's emotions( when a woman don't have emotions for u but prayer here n there she will definitely set up with ur children and claim u are sinful anas09 is in die category men die early because of this) , I may be a woman from billions of years but I have strong emotions when a man is sad, I will do all to make him happy ,is one of the reason I lost my virginity very early , so I was among the wayward girls ok , people like us with strong emotions aren't destined to keep our virginity....

As MUCH AS I ENJOY THESE ANALYSIS,DO YOU HAVE POWERS AND SKILLS OF FOR TELLING PEOPLE'S FUTURE ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Mmiri Ukwa with ukwa pudding
And Abacha ,
IS UKWA AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2021
I DECIDED NOT TO MARRY BECAUSE OF HOW WOMEN CHEAT THESE DAYS . WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT ME ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2021
BIG DICK , ATTENTION,MONEY , CARE .
WHICH 2 CAN KEEP A WOMAN OF ANY ORIENTATION ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
hmmm frankosi Mr quoter system
ADA ADA grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT ?
... He buhari has exposed that Christ isn't the giver of husbands , jobs and good health ...

Black world is a place of selfishness , when u have a kind leader all development he broughts to ur society ! God n Jesus will take the praise ,
...now many who served Jesus in truth but because of buhari has remained disgraced and frustrated has seen Jesus don't exist ,

From 2016 to 2021 atheists has risen to record high , b4 in nairaland I will talk many will call me mad woman but these days ... They are many Who agrees with me not because they love truth but because Jesus /god disappointed them ...

It looks as if buhari the noon terror is working for us in exposing the pastors , god* and jesus
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ADA ADA grin
... ODOGWU
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Remember I said the discretion is urs to make the god you serve is the holiest of all holiest , kindest of all kind souls , fire is sweet on our skin ,he provided us with it , and I SisterFire is the evil, wicked demonic Satan from abyss full of wickedness cruelty greed envy and tempest ,

are we fine now ? smiley wink
HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THING ABOUT YOURSELF ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THING ABOUT YOURSELF ?
... Remember those who say I am holy are known thieves/rapists/ ritualists of our time and those who value life shall lose it , remember
Evil I say about my don't really really give me a jerk ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2021
stockwise:
My lady, is there correlation between noon and body of water (River) on one hand,and fertility on another. I have noticed over the years that when the moon is full the body of water increases. Likewise mosquitoes (fertility).
If your response is in affirmative. What is the explanation behind this phenomenon.
Thanks
This, my lady
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nephilim: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
nephilim 1 of nigirriya , clap for yourself Mr wisdom
Isn't it a shame u name ur ass nephilim when u don't even have common brain to know that is shameless to believe a nigga died 2000yrs ago to wash ur sins away,
My dear BREAKING NEWS : those sins are there n u shall pay darely for ur sins in hellfire , imagine this blackman hahahahahaha ...zombie grin
Op u've stop changing monikers like diapers! Lol! Poor kid!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Nephilim:
... LET US SALUTE NEPHILIM 1 OF NIJIRRIYYA , THE GREATEST OF ALL CREATURES THAT BREATHE , THE WISEST OF ALL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2021
stockwise:
My lady, is there correlation between noon and body of water (River) on one hand,and fertility on another. I have noticed over the years that when the moon is full the body of water increases. Likewise mosquitoes (fertility).
If your response is in affirmative. What is the explanation behind this phenomenon.
Thanks
... First of all know it that those spaces covered by Atlantic , pacific , Indian oceans is d moon up there the only surviving body of earth left outside this world , billion years ago we have 10 of them but tiny like folding porthacourt and Lagos together all went to extinction due to fierce asteroids , now this is the relationship ,

...know it that two things can be the cause

1: Delusions/illusions from the sun : sun is the body which contains 7 colours of a spectrums burning while releasing millions of elements to its children ie the planetary bodies in other they survive ,
If you dont know about the sun it might cause you great confusion that might linger in ur brains forever,
Moon is a body of its own whom has no power to emit light ,but from the sun ... As much as light fell on moon to earth at night dosent reduce the illusion powers of the sun on the moon,
When their is a full moon the illusion powers of a daily sun manifest in tiny but strong factions on the body of the moon ie 5% to do what it knows best " which is Telling us A and B is there while they arent there, showing us that a hill is there when their is no hill , telling us that ugbo odenjiji in River niger has filled up when it is far from the truth , showing us a demon is hanging somewhere when that's false
Full moon can break up a happy marriage if the couples are so dumb as this guy calling himself nephilim to spite leagues of nephilims ,
...when I was pregnant I used to vomit seven colors of the rainbow when I turn around it will disappear ( I know it has a biological explanation but the energy n words u waste explaining those things is caused by the sun) grin

2: coincidence : full moons appear monthly it might tally with the increase and decrease of a river from the primary or secondary source, the probability is not much but it happens always
...when nefarious mosquitoes sees the great height of a river they jubiliate is normal
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
MrHighSea:
Any man that admires an opposing opinion with strong justification will be intrigued by you.

talks religion, love, wars and sex in a Weird but fascinating manner.

your words,

"...you're the one that loved your winged husband, not him."

Will you agree with the assertion that, women cling better to a man they love instead of the man doing the loving?

How much do you understand the mind of the gender man?

Which god(s) makes you tremble?
...welcome my friend ,this is the first I am seeing u here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2021
stockwise:

Mama's lover where have u been?

Been busy with business but I come visiting every so often, I assure you.

I see you are still ass kissing, huh?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
stockwise:

Mama's lover where have u been?

stockwise:

This, my lady

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
...welcome my friend ,this is the first I am seeing u here

Just open wide he will come again.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Nephilim:

grin

Kid? She's over 50. Very well preserved, at least facially.

Normally whenever she's involved in a scandal and needs to put it behind her that's when a new moniker comes out.

MamaV
Husbandsnatcha

That's two of her monikers... very old.
That husbandsnatcha moniker died after she opened a thread about have sex with 6 year old boy grin
They hit her with over a year ban and thus sisterfire was born.

When she runs out of moniker she borrows form her 'ladiesforever' friends

What i keep wondering is why a 5 billion year old goddess needs a human platform to promote her religion and the internet to produce proof of her claims to supernatural life.

grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

No way bro, continue rimming Mama's arse. It all yours, buddy..lol

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
stockwise:

No way bro, continue rimming Mama's arse. It all yours, buddy..lol

Now, now, now my guy, don't get yourself all confused. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
shocked
SisterFire:
... Remember those who say I am holy are known thieves/rapists/ ritualists of our time and those who value life shall lose it , remember
Evil I say about my don't really really give me a jerk ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool
SisterFire:
... ODOGWU
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... He buhari has exposed that Christ isn't the giver of husbands , jobs and good health ...

Black world is a place of selfishness , when u have a kind leader all development he broughts to ur society ! God n Jesus will take the praise ,
...now many who served Jesus in truth but because of buhari has remained disgraced and frustrated has seen Jesus
don't exist ,

From 2016 to 2021 atheists has risen to record high , b4 in nairaland I will talk many will call me mad woman but these days ... They are many Who agrees with me not because they love truth but because Jesus /god disappointed them ...

It looks as if buhari the noon terror is working for us in exposing the pastors , god* and jesus
WHEN SHOULD I GET MARRIED ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
IF A GIRL IS FUCKING ME AND ANOTHER DUDE AND STILL CLAIMS THAT SHE LOVES ME WITH ALL HER HEART, WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF THE LOVE
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
SisterFire:

...now many who served Jesus in truth but because of buhari has remained disgraced and frustrated has seen Jesus don't exist ,

ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU,TIME WILL EVENTUALLY TELL.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:

[/s]

Stop talking nonsense, old lady.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WOW I'M SO ENLIGHTENED. I GWADU UR NARRATIVE AND SKILLFUL WRITING .
...oh tanks my brothers lover
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Phillipson02:
Tanks ma
Which cities are sobre , runesls , deutch ,cartage, semi in today 's world ?

So Sudan and Ethiopia were once Egypt ?

... SOBRE around 4590BC - 300BC was from siberia( mother Russia ) today's russia , Ukraine , all the northernstan to eastern minors ... These ones trade on balms most espiacially and little of tourism in Egypt

RUNESLANI my children from 10,000BC to 1005 BC( when it changed to transvaan ) was Romania , Hungary and bologna side of Rome then,

DEUTSCH from time has been deutsh even till date , ie west germany, Prussia ,england , east germany , denmark ,England etc
Those days we have Ange-deutsch and scande-deutsch ...no need explaning

CARTHAGE then was katüuj until 3400yrs ago in changed to katalag
Algeria , Tunisia , Malta , south Portugal all bear katüuj and they are under Egyptian empire until enki( Enraq) and enlil ( Enhr) landed to take over the empire with gods of they worship which are them in particular

SEMIs are children of Yahweh and 100 more winged humanoids scattered in babylon, mesop and persia who traded mainly on textiles and medicines

Sudan and Ethiopia are southern Egypt before they formed Sheba when a winged madam I respect so much landed there to take care of them and laydown what has guided them till date ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU,TIME WILL EVENTUALLY TELL.
...YOU ARE VERY RIGHT , HE CAN SAVE ME NOT U OR UR FELLOW 6FT WORMS WHO REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS WILL CHOOSE ME B4 U PRAYER WARRIORS ,
JEZUS WILL SAVE ME WHEN U PASTORS WILL WANT TO DESTROY ME ,
...HE WILL FLY FIAAAM ,
BURN U ALL IN THOUSANDS AND TAKE ME AWAY BECAUSE BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER...WHEN HE WAS INTO GREAT INIQUITY I USE TO PREACH AGAINST HIM , N NOW HE HAS TURN A NEW LEAF , HEIS SUPPORTING ME JARE cheesy
mtchew ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Where are all my friends

Tloc , ahasco , drlammy ,freespirited, nirfreak , and most intelligent dazzlingd ?

I greet u all , I wish u great luck forever...Amin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Where are all my friends

Tloc , ahasco , drlammy ,freespirited, nirfreak , and most intelligent dazzlingd ?

I greet u all , I wish u great luck forever...Amin

Hello sisterfire, I've been prowling around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

Hello sisterfire, I've been prowling around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour grin
... Hahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.