Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205215 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
MrHighSea:
Any man that admires an opposing opinion with strong justification will be intrigued by you.

talks religion, love, wars and sex in a Weird but fascinating manner.

your words,

"...you're the one that loved your winged husband, not him."

Will you agree with the assertion that, women cling better to a man they love instead of the man doing the loving?

How much do you understand the mind of the gender man?

Which god(s) makes you tremble?
...it just like telling people in 270,000AD how u lived in Nigeria from 1989 to 2070AD , some will doubt u ...by then buhari will be a god of peace and love Fulani ,Yoruba and igbos worship ,

...yes my dear I am the one that loved him unconditionally ( telling u who he resembles will make u feel I am playing here , listen, universal cribs don't have much faces to share to humans ,(1) THOSE FACES U SEE AROUND U TODAY ARE WINGED HUMANOID FACES
(2) THOSE WALKING PATTERNS U SEE TODAY ARE WINGED HUMANIODs WALKING PATTERNS
Faces aren't more than 150 upon earth and my lover's face is that of john snow 's innocent face and bowleg movement just like him, I hate some movies but faces makes me watch some movies ,
I love watching game of thrones because of that naive but honorable face , tell ur sister to avoid men with such faces because they can confuse u from our strong stance

The question proper!

Answer : REMEMBER LOVE IS A STRONG WORD INCASE I USE,
... It has changed in a country full of poverty and hopelessness , no single woman is with whom she loves , women of today lives sorrowful lives , the country's situation has turned most of our female to prostitute ,
...u will love a man but won't near him , Now through prostitution many women who knows love and its danger avoid it and make their money in peace ...but they can't escsape it ,if they haven't fallen b4 ,
Love is like measles once u have measles u shall never have it again , and if u fall once n lose it u shall not fall again ... Next will be someone fallen in love with u ,
Love that religion tried to kill hypocritiously is a force stronger than d universe ,
... Many women chase money to avoid love did days , but they always fail and scandals are seen here and there ...
Things with love are:
Love dosent care if u are bad sad I know of a winged woman from planet Scandiva who loves Yahweh ,but each time Yahweh sees her, he runs away ...he fears that woman so much and she loves him so much)
Love isn't reciprocal : I am lucky I was luving a gentleman that's all ,if not I will be humiliated
Love is sick: when u love someone and the person gives u 20% when u give 100% u will fall sick always ,I call it sweet sickness or love sickness
Love hates food : U don't eat well in love , check someone in love n see he/she doesn't eat well , thinking about ur love and losing him kills appetite ,
Love is reflex and just happen: no one plans love ,don't let liars deceive u
Etc
I know u have never been in love cheesy Please don't enter , don't let ur self enter if u haven't O yes love sweet like sugar but pains right there in ur innermost soul , A man in love can move mountains , A man broken by love goes down in ruins can only be compared to rat

Question 2: how do I understand a man's mind?

Answer: killing my pride and sticking up humours , with this u can know what bothers a man , what a man's next move is and what a man feels about u ... When u make a man laff he tells u his secret because he can trust u , intelligent humours are like appetizer that opens the mind , just like utazi bitter herb pepper soup is the appetizer that opens ur stomach during pregnancy illness/fever or acute malaria , with it ur appetite will have trust in u to eat another nice meal for nice medications ,
You can't give a man sex alone and he will trust u ,no way ...make him know u love smoking marijuana, his grave secrets he shall tell u , he shall call u to fix his marriage...this is y they call me mama general

Question 3 :
Answer: I fear winged zögt who doesn't have impossible in his dictionary , he has 100s weaponised attack beasts as long as from Nigeria to Sweden , whom one of his beast thickened with million tonnes of ore can split earth in half within 2minutes, Universal ethics breathes in him his favorite quote " Kind ones should be super formidable "
He motivates us

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
IF A GIRL IS FUCKING ME AND ANOTHER DUDE AND STILL CLAIMS THAT SHE LOVES ME WITH ALL HER HEART, WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF THE LOVE
... U be better adamugu my friend, grin grin ,sorry for the innocent just that I am so angry with u angry

Is only fools that goes by what his/her partner says
Adulations and salutations aren't love u Christians are so dumb to understand this , wisemen/women will talk but because they aren't Jesus ur saviour their talks are demonic
Now listen" ANYONE WHO LOVES U WILL BE SHY TO TELL U ,LOVE IS ACTION NOT MERE WORDS MY FRIEND IF SO THEN I HAVE LOVED 200 MEN AND WOMEN
when someone loves u the eyeballs alone will speak aloud For itself
AND PLS ISNT EASY TO BE A WOMAN ,ALLOW UR BABE TO ENJOY MAXIMUM SEX because " I LOVE U ,I LOVE U ALL NA MOUTH

sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
I DECIDED NOT TO MARRY BECAUSE OF HOW WOMEN CHEAT THESE DAYS . WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT ME ?
... It shows u are still a small boy , ur own won't cheat on u
As a Christian u are , churchgirls are the most greedy and selfish females in d world ,
...don't worry u will marry a churchgirl as directed by holy ghost but bear it in mind that same holy ghost WL tell her to fvck ur brother

...try intelligent women that are ur like mind ! No way ,
As you lack wisdom Mr jesuslover ,how will u recognize a wise woman?
That's problem u have ,not mine ! Carry ur cross ! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
BIG DICK , ATTENTION,MONEY , CARE .
WHICH 2 CAN KEEP A WOMAN OF ANY ORIENTATION ?
...unfortunately I can't chose what can keep a realwoman here ,
I like you don't know how deep we tinyworm women are ? grin grin
Four of this can make a tiny woman hate ,
But we nephilims Attention and care can keep us , what is money ? Mere Paper
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
As a Christian u are , churchgirls are the most greedy and selfish females in d world ,
...don't worry u will marry a churchgirl as directed by holy ghost but bear it in mind that same holy ghost WL tell her to fvck ur brother

SO YOU THINK I'M NOT INTELLIGENT BECAUSE OF THIS ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:

SO YOU THINK I'M NOT INTELLIGENT BECAUSE OF THIS ? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2021
SO IN UR WORLD A MAN MUST MARRY ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SO YOU THINK I'M NOT INTELLIGENT BECAUSE OF THIS ?
...sorry but I have written u off the moment u said " Jesus will save me , you insulted me Y?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:

...unfortunately I can't chose what can keep a realwoman here ,
I like you don't know how deep we tinyworm women are ? grin grin
Four of this can make a tiny woman hate ,
But we nephilims Attention and care can keep us , what is money ? Mere Paper
AS FAR AS WOMEN ARE CONCERNED,WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF ATTENTION ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
SO IN UR WORLD A MAN MUST MARRY ?
... Their is freedom to everything except stealing and killing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... Their is freedom to everything except stealing and killing
EVER SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

AS FAR AS WOMEN ARE CONCERNED,WHAT IS YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF ATTENTION ?
...to always be there for me ,
when I am going to do my hair ...follow me
When I am going on a morning jogging ...join me
When I am going to the market ... Follow suit
When going to ladies all night ...follow me
Always talk about me positively
Make me feel like u can't breathe without me
When I go out for two days ...I want to see 21 missed calls ,
Get angry when u see me with a man ... 4 it makes me feel downcasted when I want u to feel jealous and u aren't , pretending not to feel alone has damaged a lot ,

Heyy dickhead how much you gonna pay me for betraying the women like this eh ?
angry angry angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

EVER SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN ?
...how will I know when men lie so much angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...how will I know when men lie so much angry angry angry angry angry angry
YOUR POWERS HAVE LIMITS HUH ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...to always be there for me ,
when I am going to do my hair ...follow me
When I am going on a morning jogging ...join me
When I am going to the market ... Follow suit
When going to ladies all night ...follow me
Always talk about me positively
Make me feel like u can't breathe without me
When I go out for two days ...I want to see 21 missed calls ,
Get angry when u see me with a man ... 4 it makes me feel downcasted when I want u to feel jealous and u aren't , pretending not to feel alone has damaged a lot ,

Heyy dickhead how much you gonna pay me for betraying the women like this eh ?
angry angry angry
DON'T WORRY MMIRI UKWA WILL BE READY SOON FOR YOU.
IT SEEMS WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.IF YOU STICK AROUND THEY CALL IT (CLINGY) & IF YOU DON'T,YOU ARE NOT CARING. WAHALA REALLY DE LIKE SERIOUSLY OO.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

DON'T WORRY MMIRI UKWA WILL BE READY SOON FOR YOU.
IT SEEMS WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.IF YOU STICK AROUND THEY CALL IT (CLINGY) & IF YOU DON'T,YOU ARE NOT CARING. WAHALA REALLY DE LIKE SERIOUSLY OO.
... Haaaaaaaaahaaaha cheesy cheesy that's y u shud look for intelligent girl who shall appreciate ur brain and ethics,
...unfortunately they aren't in d church ! No way
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

YOUR POWERS HAVE LIMITS HUH ?
... Powers indeed ,did I tell u that I have that gift I am not a gifted and don't like abusing what I am ...most times is fun been shallow like humans,
Is only a foolish person that will use his/her power in meagre things u speak off
y will I strain my head in verifying a married man ! U are a joke grin
Humans prefer lies too bad

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Tagm ask ur question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TAGM(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Tagm ask ur question

Why do you call yourself sisterfire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
TAGM:

Why do you call yourself sisterfire
...because I hate cold people and I also grow my fire just like the universe stipulates ,

you have a fire burning in u , do you grow it ?

Fire burns in us , some fire can't even light our candles while some self fire can destroy whole of Abuja
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... Powers indeed ,did I tell u that I have that gift I am not a gifted and don't like abusing what I am ...most times is fun been shallow like humans,
Is only a foolish person that will use his/her power in meagre things u speak off
y will I strain my head in verifying a married man ! U are a joke grin
Humans prefer lies too bad
TO DANCE IN THE MARKET NAKED IN OTHER TO MAKE MONEY.... How you see it ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... Haaaaaaaaahaaaha cheesy cheesy that's y u shud look for intelligent girl who shall appreciate ur brain and ethics,
...unfortunately they aren't in d church ! No way
WHAT HAS BRAIN AND ETHICS GOT TO DO WITH ME ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...sorry but I have written u off the moment u said " Jesus will save me , you insulted me Y?
U WILL EVENTUALLY KNOW AND BELIEVE .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

TO DANCE IN THE MARKET NAKED IN OTHER TO MAKE MONEY.... How you see it ?
...that's the sacrifice for having a useless religious parents who doesn't know d power of earth's money!
Curse be on u if u do what ur parents did ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TAGM(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...because I hate cold people and I also grow my fire just like the universe stipulates ,

you have a fire burning in u , do you grow it ?

Fire burns in us , some fire can't even light our candles while some self fire can destroy whole of Abuja

Yes I do grow my fire. I am flames...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHAT HAS BRAIN AND ETHICS GOT TO DO WITH ME ?
...when u have one u shall understand that longdicks are useless
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
TAGM:

Yes I do grow my fire. I am flames...
...Are u an Antichrist ? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...that's the sacrifice for having a useless religious parents who doesn't know d power of earth's money!
Curse be on u if u do what ur parents did ,
I'M WATCHING A MOVIE WITH FRIENDS AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE DILEMMA ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IS FACING. THE STORY DIDN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT THIS GUY'S BACKGROUND OR PARENTS .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TAGM(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Are u an Antichrist ? grin

I can't be against myself. I am absolved in Christ.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...when u have one u shall understand that longdicks are useless
NOW ME OR THE GIRL ?
I THOUGHT WHEN A WOMAN FINDS A MAN WITH LONG FAT Dicks,HIS 50 % WANTS IN A MAN IS FULFILLED ? angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
TAGM:

I can't be against myself. I am absolved in Christ.
...we aren't discussing same fire my dear, is nice meeting u bye
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

I'M WATCHING A MOVIE WITH FRIENDS AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE DILEMMA ONE OF THE CHARACTERS IS FACING. THE STORY DIDN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT THIS GUY'S BACKGROUND OR PARENTS .
...if he had a wise parents he won't lack money

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.