Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205267 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... SOBRE around 4590BC - 300BC was from siberia( mother Russia ) today's russia , Ukraine , all the northernstan to eastern minors ... These ones trade on balms most espiacially and little of tourism in Egypt

RUNESLANI my children from 10,000BC to 1005 BC( when it changed to transvaan ) was Romania , Hungary and bologna side of Rome then,

DEUTSCH from time has been deutsh even till date , ie west germany, Prussia ,england , east germany , denmark ,England etc
Those days we have Ange-deutsch and scande-deutsch ...no need explaning

CARTHAGE then was katüuj until 3400yrs ago in changed to katalag
Algeria , Tunisia , Malta , south Portugal all bear katüuj and they are under Egyptian empire until enki( Enraq) and enlil ( Enhr) landed to take over the empire with gods of they worship which are them in particular

SEMIs are children of Yahweh and 100 more winged humanoids scattered in babylon, mesop and persia who traded mainly on textiles and medicines

Sudan and Ethiopia are southern Egypt before they formed Sheba when a winged madam I respect so much landed there to take care of them and laydown what has guided them till date ...
may you live long with this info

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Where are all my friends

Tloc , ahasco , drlammy ,freespirited, nirfreak , and most intelligent dazzlingd ?

I greet u all , I wish u great luck forever...Amin
I'm searching for more friends like you, who are dishing out knowledge like never before. Please keep the light shining, I really cannot express how happy I'm to come by this much knowledge you giving out. Thumbs up my dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Where are all my friends

Tloc , ahasco , drlammy ,freespirited, nirfreak , and most intelligent dazzlingd ?

I greet u all , I wish u great luck forever...Amin

Always available for you @Sisterfire. Just a bit busy with work schedule.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...when u have one u shall understand that longdicks are useless
IT'S USEFUL TO ALL WOMEN,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER IN WOMEN'S LIVES.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

IT'S USEFUL TO ALL WOMEN,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT WANT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER IN WOMEN'S LIVES.
... Sex don't have to be primary thing in a 6ft's life u smallboy , yes sex sweets fine ...but making sex a priority makes u as a man lousy and a Lagos loafer , and as a woman ? Vision less
When those braindead girls say they love dicks have u ever investigated to ascertain how much they love it, have you ? No ...
And haven't u been reading about women who divorce their husbands because they have large organs in Lagos full of nonentities

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tloc:

Always available for you @Sisterfire. Just a bit busy with work schedule.
...OK nna jisieike
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
SisterFire:
... Sex don't have to be primary thing in a 6ft's life u smallboy , yes sex sweets fine ...but making sex a priority makes u as a man lousy and a Lagos loafer , and as a woman ? Vision less
When those braindead girls say they love dicks have u ever investigated to ascertain how much they love it, have you ? No ...
And haven't u been reading about women who divorce their husbands because they have large organs in Lagos full of nonentities

Is like you loathe lagosians ? grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
UN hate Africans Y is it so?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Phillipson02:
UN hate Africans Y is it so?

Olodo special! grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
SisterFire:

Ehem sex! grin

Your favorite work and topic

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Phillipson02:
may you live long with this info

This your ass kissing is on another level entirely

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Phillipson02:
Is like you loathe lagosians ? grin grin

Your wife Sisterfire is back with her original moniker. What a happy man you must be.
You and all the rest, lol.

Husbandsnatcha is the moniker she uses in telling us stories about how she slept with little boys.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...I haven't heard of the story before
But with what I know about Past , present and future cum what I know about ur present civilization , I will explain few things to avoid someone insulting ur brain...cos we know those who do that ,
Gilga rings a bell , tbats part of many factions of lands in Yahwe's yard/farm ,
Mesh means man/person in the ancient language spoke during the reign of david like Yoruba will say omo , and igbos will say onye
The story was fabricated to add up to already fabricated Adam n eve story ...no one told me is fabricated but I know it ,
Using the story to blacklist Ë•phesçu and the red serpent tribe ,
The story didn't happen , Know it that gilga is a portion of land in garden of eden near Euphrates and tigrisç...

Hello SisterFire . what really happened to Tiamat?
Was the moon ever part of Earth?
If there is a habitable region in middle earth Does that mean that all my geography lessons were just cruise? How can there be a hot core and people still live in the middle of earth.
How does one chose where to be reincarnated if there is a return leg. Is it even possible?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2021
ogyunging:
Hello SisterFire . what really happened to Tiamat?
Was the moon ever part of Earth?
If there is a habitable region in middle earth Does that mean that all my geography lessons were just cruise? How can there be a hot core and people still live in the middle of earth.
How does one chose where to be reincarnated if there is a return leg. Is it even possible?
...like Gilgamesh" tiamat isn't a being , just an ancient folklore told in ancient Cæt ( later cartage now Algeria , Tunisia, gilbrater, southern lisboa, Libya etc) and the mesopotamians ,
Like Gilgamesh , every moonlight story has a source ,
Now I will tell u whom humans call tiamat,
that's great mother annuku who has never set foot on earth , ...she is the owner of nibiru world ,giant winged humanoids possesed ,just like earth( my mother's ) was possessed by winged humanoids by scandis and kopla humanoids with some Nibiru overlords ... Female humanoids from nibiru 2 earth are just Aphrömadhi, Isîs , Ælunasçu and that's all

Now this is humans for u , tell them about sisterfire and come back after 3000yrs and see the mountain made out of an anthill,

2: the moon?
According to my red serpent scientist dad Before any creature breath on earth ,their was no eliptical moon ,but millions of body mass scattered at the eastern degree( each d size of mount evarest) ,which went into the greatest spinning ever( normal earth's rotation X 2,000,000) alongside earth & other body mass when came in contact with great Quaser Ice→ making its way pass earth

3: middle earth & core confusion ?

Know it that u are living at the outside of earth not inside, don't let those components outside deceive u that u are living inside
What is clouds ,if not a watery smoke,
Human science expedition are lazy studying middle and last earth due to its distance ,
In this case reptilians are living your 6800AD ,while u are still in their 200,000BC...hope isnt lost since the earth is structure that majority shud fight poverty while few shud fight lack of information on something

Let me help u out ARE YOU THERE?

We earthlings( u humans and us) has two suns one up there and another down there .
One up there is behind so many energies u enjoy n suffer on earth , while one down there is behind floating the cover earth( where u humans live) forever ,which makes collapsing impossible ,be it middle earth or 3rd earth inhabited by mountainous creatures
Are you with me ?
For perfect understanding let me define full earth like supreme god would if asked to"

Lecturer Ogyunging : heyy supreme god define full earth?
Supreme god: full earth is a ball of iron , which has a ball of iron inside a ball of iron trapped inside by a light combustion which emits -1000,000°c , and this light sees that 1st, 2nd , 3rd earth don't collapse.
Trying to make cover earth collapse is like hitting a pin at an iron ball,
To travel to middle earth u have to voyage down the water then to an open atmosphere which sees ur Atlantic and pacific oceans hand like the clouds , then behold ur middle earth covered by hanging oceans
HOW CAN WE PEOPLE LIVE IN CORE ?

My dear fire and ice has always been like love and hate , yes it emits dangerous gas in -1,000,000 while sun in 1,000,000
It is as dangerous and illuminous as the sun,
But its pull makes living under earth much more better than upper

No4: typing

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...like Gilgamesh" tiamat isn't a being , just an ancient folklore told in ancient Cæt ( later cartage now Algeria , Tunisia, gilbrater, southern lisboa, Libya etc) and the mesopotamians ,
Like Gilgamesh , every moonlight story has a source ,
Now I will tell u whom humans call tiamat,
that's great mother annuku who has never set foot on earth , ...she is the owner of nibiru world ,giant winged humanoids possesed ,just like earth( my mother's ) was possessed by winged humanoids by scandis and kopla humanoids with some Nibiru overlords ... Female humanoids from nibiru 2 earth are just Aphrömadhi, Isîs , Ælunasçu and that's all

Now this is humans for u , tell them about sisterfire and come back after 3000yrs and see the mountain made out of an anthill,

2: the moon?
According to my red serpent scientist dad Before any creature breath on earth ,their was no eliptical moon ,but millions of body mass scattered at the eastern degree( each d size of mount evarest) ,which went into the greatest spinning ever( normal earth's rotation X 2,000,000) alongside earth & other body mass when came in contact with great Quaser Ice→ making its way pass earth

3: middle earth & core confusion ?

Know it that u are living at the outside of earth not inside, don't let those components outside deceive u that u are living inside
What is clouds ,if not a watery smoke,
Human science expedition are lazy studying middle and last earth due to its distance ,
In this case reptilians are living your 6800AD ,while u are still in their 200,000BC...hope isnt lost since the earth is structure that majority shud fight poverty while few shud fight lack of information on something

Let me help u out ARE YOU THERE?

We earthlings( u humans and us) has two suns one up there and another down there .
One up there is behind so many energies u enjoy n suffer on earth , while one down there is behind floating the cover earth( where u humans live) forever ,which makes collapsing impossible ,be it middle earth or 3rd earth inhabited by mountainous creatures
Are you with me ?
For perfect understanding let me define full earth like supreme god would if asked to"

Lecturer Ogyunging : heyy supreme god define full earth?
Supreme god: full earth is a ball of iron , which has a ball of iron inside a ball of iron trapped inside by a light combustion which emits -1000,000°c , and this light sees that 1st, 2nd , 3rd earth don't collapse.
Trying to make cover earth collapse is like hitting a pin at an iron ball,
To travel to middle earth u have to voyage down the water then to an open atmosphere which sees ur Atlantic and pacific oceans hand like the clouds , then behold ur middle earth covered by hanging oceans
HOW CAN WE PEOPLE LIVE IN CORE ?

My dear fire and ice has always been like love and hate , yes it emits dangerous gas in -1,000,000 while sun in 1,000,000
It is as dangerous and illuminous as the sun,
But its pull makes living under earth much more better than upper

No4: typing

Do you mean the water under the ground we match are hanging at the sky of middle world as the sky?
And How is the climate in hollow world

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Phillipson02:
Do you mean the water under the ground we match are hanging at the sky of middle world as the sky?
And How is the climate in hollow world
...yes of cos , at least u know about borehole u dig to get water , that water is hanging at the atmosphere of hollow world.

Cuuksun( 27 letter word I shortened): extreme cold
Merddun: high wind moments
Honal: insects like dragon fly but face of a rat time to disturb... they can be carnivorous , society heads has measures against them at least...
4 more weather n climate down south inconsequential

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by UltimateStarman: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Warning culwézc: Fear no one, worship no one ,so you raise paradises for your generations unborn
Acorcades
Stop
there's no time anymore
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes of cos , at least u know about borehole u dig to get water , that water is hanging at the atmosphere of hollow world.

Cuuksun( 27 letter word I shortened): extreme cold
Merddun: high wind moments
Honal: insects like dragon fly but face of a rat time to disturb... they can be carnivorous , society heads has measures against them at least...
4 more weather n climate down south inconsequential
What of the volcanos they said came straight from the core ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by skylane: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...good evening dammy love ♥♥
I don't doubt u but can you tell me who am I,? I feel I av existed somewhere before cos of weird dreams I do have

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Sweet goddess explain and differentiate

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2021
skylane:
I don't doubt u but can you tell me who am I,? I feel I av existed somewhere before cos of weird dreams I do have
...Can i hear the dream and mind you i am not one of the gifteds who teleports along the cyber wave to know they chat with !
If I hear the dreams then I wl know if u are here for a purpose
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Phillipson02:
What of the volcanos they said came straight from the core ?
...they comes from beneath the earth crust just before the hanging marine,
If water same amount as all oceans on earth can hang in the sky why won't under where the gravitational pull is far lesser
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Phillipson02:
Sweet goddess explain and differentiate
...sweetgod the two arent child's play , when the scientists say milky ways they mean our milky ways and when they say Andromeda they mean unknown body mass as verse as Quaser-M5

To understand Berra!

For few who don't know what milky ways is
... EARTH is amongst the more than 200 planets of our solar system ( our sun) , our sun carries us along on a journey to Nowhere with great speed same as speed of light , mind you from earth to mass is almost 30-309million miles away and both are tiny compared to others , then remember u were told sun is the 97% mass of the solar system.
SUN its amongst the 700 billion sun brothers( other suns be it dwarves or giant ) rotating as it is been carried along on a great journey to nowhere with their milky brothers through a great pullforce code-M
Then this code is been carried along with other brothers , we won't discuss it now

Now when Andromeda an unknown body mass full of supernovas , homeless quasers and planets meet 4billion years from now in full( yes we experience 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001 miliparticles of Andromeda mass as we journey during revolution ie
sickness , gifts and beautiful evolutions ,) so when it comes in full u shall experience times 5billion what we experience now like Great snows falling in Africa or Many portals hanging in the sky for u

Typing ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by skylane: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...Can i hear the dream and mind you i am not one of the gifteds who teleports along the cyber wave to know they chat with !
If I hear the dreams then I wl know if u are here for a purpose
first of all I always dream of reconciling with different exes,this exes I have never met before in my life,but in those dreams I know who they are and I have this conscious knowledge about them but if I wake up I can't remember meeting them, in some times I dream of having a wife and kids 3 or so,a times I meet people in dreams who know me and I know them but I have never met them in real life before, I don't know its difficult for me to be in a relationship sha,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
skylane:
first of all I always dream of reconciling with different exes,this exes I have never met before in my life,but in those dreams I know who they are and I have this conscious knowledge about them but if I wake up I can't remember meeting them, in some times I dream of having a wife and kids 3 or so,a times I meet people in dreams who know me and I know them but I have never met them in real life before, I don't know its difficult for me to be in a relationship sha ,
...let me start with the bolded OK.

Ask yourself how many wise humans do we have in Nigeria? You are not in relationship because u have a high IQ, which hates dull companies , we have girls everywhere but few are wise to be dated alongside men are everywhere but full of selfishness and fearfulness , cowardice is their codenames .
You will be in a relationship when u know ladies in ur league , like my son will say " I hate church girls" .
Let me tell u the truth " you are actually lucky for not been in a relationship now ,
Those in relationships u admire shed tears at night due to disagreement but won't tell u, Seek wisdom and look for girls who are brain users to date .

Do you actually dream of reconciling with your exes u haven't met?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by skylane: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
SisterFire:

...let me start with the bolded OK.

Ask yourself how many wise humans do we have in Nigeria? You are not in relationship because u have a high IQ, which hates dull companies , we have girls everywhere but few are wise to be dated alongside men are everywhere but full of selfishness and fearfulness , cowardice is their codenames .
You will be in a relationship when u know ladies in ur league , like my son will say " I hate church girls" .
Let me tell u the truth " you are actually lucky for not been in a relationship now ,
Those in relationships u admire shed tears at night due to disagreement but won't tell u, Seek wisdom and look for girls who are brain users to date .

Do you actually dream of reconciling with your exes u haven't met?
yes I do in dreams I see those people as my ex's but when I wake up I have never in my life seen such face, before
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sistetfire how far? I'm sure you're good, I've been getting all your updates since I'm following.you and low-key still enjoying the thread
When you go take me chill for this hot Abuja na

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...sweetgod the two arent child's play , when the scientists say milky ways they mean our milky ways and when they say Andromeda they mean unknown body mass as verse as Quaser-M5

To understand Berra!

For few who don't know what milky ways is
... EARTH is amongst the more than 200 planets of our solar system ( our sun) , our sun carries us along on a journey to Nowhere with great speed same as speed of light , mind you from earth to mass is almost 30-309million miles away and both are tiny compared to others , then remember u were told sun is the 97% mass of the solar system.
SUN its amongst the 700 billion sun brothers( other suns be it dwarves or giant ) rotating as it is been carried along on a great journey to nowhere with their milky brothers through a great pullforce code-M
Then this code is been carried along with other brothers , we won't discuss it now

Now when Andromeda an unknown body mass full of supernovas , homeless quasers and planets meet 4billion years from now in full( yes we experience 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001 miliparticles of Andromeda mass as we journey during revolution ie
sickness , gifts and beautiful evolutions ,) so when it comes in full u shall experience times 5billion what we experience now like Great snows falling in Africa or Many portals hanging in the sky for u

Typing ...

Wow shocked shocked thought provoking. Please I'm gonna need more light on quaser. At the bolded do you mean planet Mars or body mass? If it's the latter, can you please shed some light on it please? Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.