Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205167 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Anchor my man what do you think about this one?

Sisterfire = Husbandsnatcha

She's that elderly control freak of a girlfriend you had back then, right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

The same one wey no dey let me rest year after year.
Today she's telling people she's the lone beauty in my dreams
Person wey don born 4 pikin for different fathers, suppress 50 years along the line

Different fathers?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

E shock you ba?

Check well you'll see a new father for another child.
Since Dare fail her hand after months of trial and I no gree for her last year gues who the new target is?

Looks like there are many volounters

Who is this stockwise fellow?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

If you ask me who I go ask?

I'm guessing future father for child number 4 cheesy
Kinda makes you remember that your Ida babe back Hamburg right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, Ida was very useful at least.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Yeah, lol

Husbandsnatcha is now a goddess.
A 5 billion year old goddess no less.
She's got answers to everything

Claims Jesus is the lair and rapist not her cheesy

Are you sure this sisterfire is the same Husbandsntcha i used to know?
The same one that always hanging around you before?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 5:43am On Oct 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

The same women.

Same one that carried lesbian cult war from Secondary school to UniZik and then Nairaland.
She's the epitome of wisdom and knowledge

Lol grin

Der Himmel hilft uns allen!

So now you hate her so much you want to hurt or bury her. You do remember she has a thick skin and a hardened heart? Shame and emotion are not things she really understands.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2021
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Someone I dumped is using 2 accounts to help himself out. Stockwise 's truth still stands
Infatuated Nairaland fugitives ... hahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2021
stockwise:

A priest is an atheist? This is an oxymoron. How so? Can't wrap this around my head
many atheists are priest due to hard economic reality , trust me

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Goddess Sisterfire

- You regretted why they replaced Anakhins with humans .
How sure are you they won't be worshipping gods like we humans till date?

- You emphasize much on wisdom as great thing ,then neglect knowledge .why is it so ?

-Talking about the wisdom formulae ,
How can one use future and present to get the past ?
I am confused ma!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...Save it and always read between the line and it won't confuse u no more. this formulae is used in building " time machines"
Chase wisdom my friend because it is stored in ur soul which lives forever , not in ur body which can live just 10minutes to me.
Again...
Wisdom is universal it is stored in our super transcuent battery ( soul)
Knowledge is galatical it is stored in our temporal human or unknown costumes( our flesh) .
Note: Mind you what u think u know( knowledge) are gummed in our brains but it loses its grip at death( my body isn't dead but frozen though nothing knowable is at the brain). Your ideology/god( your wisdom or foolishness) mingles with ur soul after death its there like d " humanfaced centipedes of hell that gums its self into ur bone marrow eats with u , have sex with whoever that u have sex with and shifts whenever harms comes .it doesn't leave as it eats and drink you and ur soul then shit u out then fix u whole again and continue till millions of years to come possibly until ur wisdom saves you .
We shall talk about it over(/--) nightmare when I am less busy .

Draw this human faced centipede of hell
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...You humans and copycats( We are growing ) grin grin grin grin
Imagine copying reptilian & red serpents type of horror movies , south korea you guys tried on Squid game
, imagine acting bonecracking horror without the boogeymen ,scary wendingos, clueless ghosts, zombies, mummies ,witches and wizards etc !
Imagine my fate as that young innocent girl? cry

Hate religion my people !
Life is truly a wicked place with religion
How possible is it @ the emboldened

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Ahasco:

Wow shocked shocked thought provoking. Please I'm gonna need more light on quaser. At the bolded do you mean planet Mars or body mass? If it's the latter, can you please shed some light on it please? Thank you
Explain what provokes the thought because the science stuff is bit confusing?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...Dr olammi you are always on the low dis days ,did u pregnant a lady?
Pregnant lady?abeg stop roff play o. Me wey still dey enjoy my life cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Y didn't they sent A Female as oteM ? sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... Then I am 60% sure , you offended many women previously ...became lucky with deathlane ,came back to fix things then lose focus through religion and decayed society .

Don't ask me how are my sure , OK ...because wisdom is one ,while knowledge is billion.
Wisdom states" Use the A(higher past) + B(past) =present
Then A( higher past ) + B( past ) + O ( present ) = <future>
Then : A( Likely Future ) + O( present ) + P( higher future) = past "
then that solves the future ,present, past
SisTer fire , fire dey goooooooooo!* Ladies forever is D'bomb*

Now with this maths formular on how to predict future ,Pass and present has vindicated one beautiful reptilian who Uses Mathematical equations to make things disappear !

The way you said * I am not that sure but using my formular I am 60% sure * still.amaze me , And you are right about the guys dream.
Getting wisdom at the double double
If you know maths wet in you gain?

You

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Phillipson02:
Explain what provokes the thought because the science stuff is bit confusing?
Read the sun's mulky way theory again and marvel.98% bodymass taken by sun alone and earth to mars is 30million miles , when we have 200planets in our solar system . Then 100billion suns in the milky ways .Isn't it crazy ?

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
Read the sun's mulky way theory again and marvel.98% bodymass taken by sun alone and earth to mars is 30million miles , when we have 200planets in our solar system . Then 100billion suns in the milky ways .Isn't it crazy ?
Olori Amalashi, 200 planets ? I love your vibes omoge ataata
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amatarasha:

They didn't send him, he volunteered the mission as it was opened for anyone to chose

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
SisTer fire , fire dey goooooooooo!* Ladies forever is D'bomb*

Now with this maths formular on how to predict future ,Pass and present has vindicated one beautiful reptilian who Uses Mathematical equations to make things disappear !

The way you said * I am not that sure but using my formular I am 60% sure * still.amaze me , And you are right about the guys dream.
Getting wisdom at the double double
If you know maths wet in you gain?

You
...Le gracias Mon femme fatale! wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
...Send a woman and see her sing " Jesus power ! Jesus power !!
Jesus jesus jesus jesus
Super power !! Super power just to have a husband when she can't get one at just 35 ! Who cursed women ? I don't know... They are cursed to chase after husbands no be today ,e don teeey...
Is as bad as that...amah
A lady will see Yahweh eat human flesh kolo kolo but will still beg Yahweh for husband , when exposing lies isn't getting her husbands.
Genevieve is an idol no women can be.
Otem of year 3,000,000 AD will be a man ,Amatarasha do ur worst!... U look like someone who begs for husbands secretly in the church! When perpetual husband beggar cum prayer warrior called anas09 isn't even married when I married twice grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2021

-Talking about the wisdom formulae ,
How can one use future and present to get the past ?
I am confused ma!

...Then ask your soul y our aged grandmas try to go back to new bornbabies as best parley,
Y do our grandmas lose teeth ,just like babies ur wife is about to give birth to ,
Why do our grandmas/pas go backward for strong friendships!
Past and future are dsame ,

Now listen,if your peers ask you " Are you sure we had dinosaurs " don't disturb urself with photos of fossils of 100ft animals , just tell them humans will get tired of small animals around us through genetic procreation dinosaurs shall be brought back in future .

Present ( genetics engineer are obsessed with photos of dinosaurs , they wish , hope ,pray and work hard to bring them back ) + future( We normal humans anticipate when their wicked act shall happen in future) = Past( Mtchew past photos and fossils caused all this satanic rubbish oh jesus come and save us ,rapture come so that I holy Nnamdiosu arusi can leave this demonic earth to eluigwe be nnam )

Do we had snow covering earth before ? Don't go about disturbing urself searching for ice age photos ...
Present ( You and other science lovers here rumours that our sun is 5billion years and it is getting old in future maybe after 3million years time ) + future( Our sun must get old because it's a physical element) = Past ( When it was young it was giving out young lights which isn't enough to melt earth or keep us warm) Remember grandma and little son johnny...

The world is round , and so do everything in it no matter the shape
Any question love?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

cheesy

You never understood the woman you are following did you?

Let me save my breath you no go ever hear word
Bro, what exactly is your objective on this thread? Can you define your purpose here. If you ponder on this, you'll be illuminated.
Peace profound!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

If you ask me who I go ask?

I'm guessing future father for child number 4 cheesy
Kinda makes you remember that your Ida babe back Hamburg right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't mind..she hot! Do you have problem with that? Lol
Obviously, you're really in love obsessed with Lady Vivian

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
many atheists are priest due to hard economic reality , trust me
How are they able to convince their sheep? You know it's difficult to convince people on what you don't believe in, how they manage to do it, is phenomenal
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...Then ask your soul y our aged grandmas try to go back to new bornbabies as best parley,
Y do our grandmas lose teeth ,just like babies ur wife is about to give birth to ,
Why do our grandmas/pas go backward for strong friendships!
Past and future are dsame ,

Now listen,if your peers ask you " Are you sure we had dinosaurs " don't disturb urself with photos of fossils of 100ft animals , just tell them humans will get tired of small animals around us through genetic procreation dinosaurs shall be brought back in future .

Present ( genetics engineer are obsessed with photos of dinosaurs , they wish , hope ,pray and work hard to bring them back ) + future( We normal humans anticipate when their wicked act shall happen in future) = Past( Mtchew past photos and fossils caused all this satanic rubbish oh jesus come and save us ,rapture come so that I holy Nnamdiosu arusi is pleading)

Do we had snow covering earth before ? Don't go about disturbing urself searching for ice age photos ...
Present ( You and other science lovers here rumours that our sun is 5billion years and it is getting old in future maybe after 3million years time ) + future( Our sun must get old because it's a physical element) = Past ( When it was young it was giving out young lights which isn't enough to melt earth or keep us warm) Remember grandma and little son johnny...

The world is round , and so do everything in it no matter the shape
Any question love?

Esoteric knowledge! Only the initiates understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.