Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208153 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Phillipson02:
How are you making it manifest or do you left it dead there?
seriously, tell how to make it manifest more.
Because am trying all my possible best to make people understand things how it ought to be even to the extent of sacrificing all I have just to prove a point but they are all wicked at heart non is even willing to show care or genuine love over one another..I get depressed at all time seeing this.

Pls whats your advice on this?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

Ever since I observed how Birds, Dogs, cats etc could see beyond the visible light spectrum and hear outside normal dB audible to human ears, I have come to realize how much nature cheated us!
However you are not being fair at all!
Stop using one-solution-fit-all approach to condemn everybody - it makes you sound prejudicial. huh huh!
We all don't have sisters that can help remind us of who we really are!
Most especially, some of us are just unlucky with choice of ignorant parents who did some unimaginable stuffs we can't even fathom to obscure our spiritual eyes while we were still kids.
...little brain they gave goats , dogs and sheeps they protected it by not worshipping anyone . Or do you think they can't be religious...go to China dogs closes eyes to worship budha with it's masters and when u interrupt it ,it barks seriously at u .
These animals see at high dimensions when they dim their eyes, they view as below photo

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

Ever since I observed how Birds, Dogs, cats etc could see beyond the visible light spectrum and hear outside normal dB audible to human ears, I have come to realize how much nature cheated us!
However you are not being fair at all!
Stop using one-solution-fit-all approach to condemn everybody - it makes you sound prejudicial. huh huh!
We all don't have sisters that can help remind us of who we really are!

Most especially, some of us are just unlucky with choice of ignorant parents who did some unimaginable stuffs we can't even fathom to obscure our spiritual eyes while we were still kids.
... Explain at the bolded my dear.
Remember how it pained me you humans are created and it still pains me as we speak... I am what I don't even know grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:
Because am trying all my possible best to make people understand things how it ought to be even to the extent of sacrificing all I have just to prove a point but they are all wicked at heart non is even willing to show care or genuine love over one another..I get depressed at all time seeing this.

... Phillipson02 oya answer him immediately
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:

... Sweet Young man tell me what is troubling this ur young soul?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Emmarz(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Sisterfire do u help people like do u give people money? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
... Explain at the bolded my dear.
Remember how it pained me you humans are created and it still pains me as we speak... I am what I don't even know grin
You know what it is like to be brought up by ignorant parents.
You were lucky your Christian mom didn't find a way to severed further communication between you and your light sisters who were patient long enough to entice and reveal who you really are to you.
What if they've showed up much earlier while you are still under 2yrs? Will your parents not have find a way to banished them forever from contacting you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...Oh yeah the universe is connected so are we connected too, we have full lights burning in us during our childhood days during when we ask questions our cursed parents termed as stupid(Fools knew little that asking questions makes one a titan) by so doing we stopped asking questions and bc less stupid in the eyes of fools and became exceptionally stupid in the eyes of the immortals. Shouting blood of Jesus in a trance was seen as mockery to the forces of nature that pushed u innocently to trance.

...I will love to know if the song is Afticanish or that of the white?
This kind of your dream makes immortals mad grin grin grin
That's their weakpoint ,
But honestly I told you that dreams has a machine that brings forth past memories no matter the time to your preset and also anticipate a future event in ur present for u to deal with remember?

I want to know if u once lived in a clayhouse in ur childhood if not , then you saw an event that happened in ur former incarnation and since you seek for secrets of money u might be automatically Reincarnated by the limitations of ur brain inconievance with the agents underworld. U might be from India, china, Brazil, Romania or Egypt that's how automatic reincarnation works. That's y we gather light so we can engage the elements of life and death.
That's my little chip on and sorry for the delay I'm not feeling fine .

No! I never lived in a clay house. Even in the dream it didnt seem like a house.. It was more like an underground or an isolated place sha.

I really can't tell if the song was African or foreign but I do remember it to sound like the pronunciation of only one or few vowel sounds. Like oooooooooooooooo stretched out like that and the person singing it wasn't there.

I have been trying to find a pattern between some of my childhood experiences of which I have told you some like this dream, the figure I saw in a sky, when I used to see many tiny images or faces at night which scared me and even a time i prayed for one of a sick teacher and she came back after some few minutes surprised that my prayer worked, I remember my first dream when I was like 2 or 3, I remember events that happened as far back as when I was 1yr 6month old, I was extremely brilliant that I knew some things even before I was taught and now I am 22 and I have been able to break from the shackles of religion and attain so much esoteric knowledge considering the fact that I was a die hard Christian almost a pastor.

I was reading otems book and ( I might definitely be fooling myself) but how does one know if he was a god or a higher being before incarnating here.
I am still trying to contact my higher self though. I guess I should try harder.
So sisterfire, my next questions will be on consciousness and altering consciousness. I want to create my own universe and if possible the souls should come from supreme grid but we will cross that bridge when we get there.
Do take care of yourself and remember before you depart here I have a need to interview you and collaborate with you on some research and writing a book. The black race has to rise..

Do you listen to Enya? What do you think about her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
... Sweet Young man tell me what is troubling this ur young soul?
I want to know who I am,why am here,make contact with higher beings like you and others,gather more light,be part of light movement..

I mostly want to see humanity enjoy the good things nature has in stock for them.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Emmarz:
Sisterfire do u help people like do u give people money? grin
...For your answers read page 1 first comment of Sisterfire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Emmarz(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Ohhh sorry about that
But do u believe somethings written in the bible are true? cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

You know what it is like to be brought up by ignorant parents.
You were lucky your Christian mom didn't find a way to severed further communication between you and your light sisters who were patient long enough to entice and reveal who you really are to you
...sorry my friend but it was hellish then because of my mistakes from underworld I thought my father was an atheist and the owner of the wealth ,I would have chosen a rich atheist family from Ibadan but they were so black and dark in complexion ,I needed a fair body to do what I will do ,not only that the Ibadan family are short in nature , whole of Igbo land are filled with Religious entities who are Catholics, Anglican and bloody native Religion . I don't want south Africa ,nor CAMEROUN but Nigeria and northern Nigeria is a no no.
So I saw a babygirl in my mum to be stomach and my soul fill it in asap to my doom.
Do you know everyone isolated me then they called me things beyond ogbanje.
I was termed a witch and marine queen in a kids body because of my parents. At home I don't eat while my sisters and brothers eat with laps of chicken and I weep inside , then I went into meditation which they still beat me up for.
At school boys are afraid of me , Even SS2Hilary a wicked school tout can't even look at my eye balls when I chat with him and his guys in their igboBunks because my mum brings a pastor in school to pray for me . This guys rape and threaten girls but shake when I come around for some gists or some cigarettes they behalf like kids they are ,though they later accepted me as their friends and we sing and rap together ( I can rap then )

That's when I decided to damn life and do what makes me happy ,from js3 I toasted a guy in SS2 and lots more .
It was hellish for me remember.

What if they've showed up much earlier while you are still under 2yrs? Will your parents not have find a way to banished them forever from contacting you?
... I told them 10yrs not twoyrs if they came when I am 2yrs and I lose my body to death ,I shall trace them and knock them info confinement with my Animals back in my planet( joking though grin but I won't be pleased with them) . These are my students

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:
I want to know who I am,why am here,make contact with higher beings like you and others,gather more light,be part of light movement

we shall little by little get there , it takes a kid 10-15yrs to master the act of chasing out demons( illusions of a dead brain ) so it won't be easy destroying that illusions
...Tomorrow sisterfire might be caught and be made to denounce all she said and you might regret meeting her ,it shows the power of the programmes of sacred triangle.
She might be killed and another might assume she is fire and say all she said here is lies and you might believe it because sacred triangle made u know what is true or lie ,right( holiness ) or wrong( sin ) instead of universal truths which goes with concept of crowd mentality, golden rule, karma, lesser devil , wickedness and wisdom equation and dangers of gifting ur soul to another.

I want to see humanity enjoy goodies of nature
...for the last paragraph leave that for Russia fighting against USA ( Ukraine) .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...sorry my friend but it was hellish then because of my mistakes from underworld I thought my father was an atheist and the owner of the wealth ,I would have chosen a rich atheist family from Ibadan but they were so black and dark in complexion ,I needed a fair body to do what I will do ,not only that the Ibadan family are short in nature , whole of Igbo land are filled with Religious entities who are Catholics, Anglican and bloody native Religion . I don't want south Africa ,nor CAMEROUN but Nigeria and northern Nigeria is a no no.
So I saw a babygirl in my mum to be stomach and my soul fill it in asap to my doom.
Do you know everyone isolated me then they called me things beyond ogbanje.
I was termed a witch and marine queen in a kids body because of my parents. At home I don't eat while my sisters and brothers eat with laps of chicken and I weep inside , then I went into meditation which they still beat me up for.
At school boys are afraid of me , Even SS2Hilary a wicked school tout can't even look at my eye balls when I chat with him and his guys in their igboBunks because my mum brings a pastor in school to pray for me . This guys rape and threaten girls but shake when I come around for some gists or some cigarettes they behalf like kids they are ,though they later accepted me as their friends and we sing and rap together ( I can rap then )

That's when I decided to damn life and do what makes me happy ,from js3 I toasted a guy in SS2 and lots more .
It was hellish for me remember.

... I told them 10yrs not twoyrs if they came when I am 2yrs and I lose my body to death ,I shall trace them and knock them info confinement with my Animals back in my planet( joking though grin but I won't be pleased with them) . These are my students
I was told I was screaming see light� as a kid(around 2yrs) and was disturbing everybody until I was taken to one prophet like that.
Ever Since, if a whole school see a ghost, I will be the only one sleeping soundly without seeing anything.
Now answer this question my question as you promised...
You describe the apparel yourself, "it is always in brilliant white and gold yellow." like the cherubim and seraphim church own. Besides he is negro with aura of importance not the stereotypic white

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Emmarz:
Ohhh sorry about that
But do u believe somethings written in the bible are true? cool
... In the whole of bible I can list just two things that are true.

(1) Adam's wife is eve and their children are Cain and Abel

(2) that Jesus father was Josep and his mother is Maria di ngozi grin and That's the only truth , in book of revelation, exodus m chronicles lies the greatest lies ever told in a true story book.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Emmarz(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Why do u think book of Exodus, chronicles and revelation lies the greatest lie?
And can u pick out some lies out of it?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

I was told I was screaming see light� as a kid(around 2yrs) and was disturbing everybody until I was taken to one prophet like that.
Ever Since, if a whole school see a ghost, I will be the only one sleeping soundly without seeing anything.
Now answer this question my question as you promised...
... They quenched that fire in ur soul by either making you see you as possessed or making u see u as someone troubling his innocent parents when no parents are innocent nonsense .
Nothing pours water on a fire like that ,in my case I hated my parents even in their tears( crocodile though)

Good you brought forward the question ,
White ( silver ) and gold( yellow ) it's the symbol of supreme elements ,
The black body the gold and silver rested upon it's ur race , the supreme elements aren't white nor black ,nor green ,gray or red serpent's ,they aren't annunakis but resembles the sun . you only see them in black body because that's ur reflection .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nasri100(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...My dear are you new to our chambers?

Yes I am. Just joining. Followed you since.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nasri100(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...Why will series give u headache when they have lots of information to pass to u , series means they can't pass all that in a single movie.

I still don’t know tbh lol

I am going to watch the Sadman later today.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:
... They quenched that fire in ur soul by either making you see you as possessed or making u see u as someone troubling his innocent parents when no parents are innocent nonsense .
Nothing pours water on a fire like that ,in my case I hated my parents even in their tears( crocodile though)

The black body the gold and silver rested upon it's ur race , the supreme elements aren't white nor black ,nor green ,gray or red serpent's ,they aren't annunakis but resembles the sun . you only see them in black body because that's ur reflection .
Like I said, t had to interrupt that dream as my ear-drum was about to explode.
What did you think is the purpose of that encounter?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Emmarz:
Why do u think book of Exodus, chronicles and revelation lies the greatest lie?
And can u pick out some lies out of it?
I was banned for giving u hints of this , I slide to ur dm reply me so I can send it to u den ,read it finish screenshot it and send it here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:

why is it that when I foresee things even though it mostly comes to pass later, people assume am mad even start making gest of me. Also start distancing their selves from me.

Or maybe am trying to brainstorm and imagine any scientific topic be it on movie,free thinking etc...people will be like "this ur craz has not departed from you" despite me seeing the possibilities of producing such thing.
Why is it so?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
SisterFire:

How can I track this guys na?!
Sisterfire I need expo. What did you think they're tryna tell me?!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:
why is it that when I foresee things even though it mostly comes to pass later, people assume am mad even start making gest of me. Also start distancing their selves from me.

Or maybe am trying to brainstorm and imagine any scientific topic be it on movie,free thinking etc...people will be like "this ur craz has not departed from you" despite me seeing the possibilities of producing such thing.
Why is it so?
... Crowd mentality , it started billions of years ago.
Good and special things comes at 1 or 2 %
In our society
Those who are Religious ___ 90%
Those who are not 8%
Those who are really not 2%
Poverty in our society 90%
Those who hope in god 90%
Hopelessness in our society 85%
Those who gifts is bind demons ___96%
Suffering and wicked souls ___ 96%
Gifted ones ___ 1%
Those who attack gifteds ___ 94%
Those who don't Invent-_____ 98%
Those who dream of heaven ____ 96%
Those who may likely make hell 96%
Without Religious trap in afterlife those who are automatically brought back to earth ____98%
Those who suffer bloody injustice ___95%
Those who don't ghost after death____ 99%
Foolish souls in human forms[/b]____ 98%
[b]wise souls [/b]____1%

All this above negative variables are at below 50% in a whiteman's world and at 50-50 with positive variables. Then u wonder y they live in paradise without natural resources.
Assignment: [b] GO AND READ ANIMAL FARM THE WRITER A GREAT MAN SUFFERED SAME AS YOU DO , CROWD MENTALITY STATES THAT AVERAGELY WHEN A CROWD CHOSES LAMB TO WORSHIP ,CHOSE SNAKE WITH 2-3 PEOPLE AT THE END TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL, U SEE Y U DONT FIGHT FOR MASSES BUT DEAL WITH THEM IN SOME CASES, MANY OPENED CHURCH TO DEAL WITH MASSES MIND U
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

.... Hahahaha cheesy take it easy my dear. You called illum a guy grin , do you know he is bigger than our Galaxy ...they decided to play neutral at first but variables against us aren't of nature and don't play neutral.
I am not part of the elements of the supreme , but I tell u to medidate deep if u can't do that , search light in darkness . In darkness lies horrible things but make sure u see those horrible things as part of nature then continue looking for a light for it shall lead u to somewhere.
For me two days back" I was going deep in darkness when I saw a whitegirl fully dressed sitting on a wooden sit leaking an orange and i asked " what did u want ( while laffing ) she turned to me and pointed to something which sent me deep into a portal I was about to see through the portal and my kid woke me up.
People like me isolate from d world,but I refused , I didn't come this world to disturb my brain but to say what I knew about the default.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
You have such a scary profile photo sisterfire grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Leiylau:
You have such a scary profile photo sisterfire grin
...The pic helps humans search light in darkness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Amunethseranu post=116047664]... Crowd mentality , it started billions of years ago.
Good and special things comes at 1 or 2 %
In our society
Those who are Religious ___ 90%
Those who are not 8%
Those who are really not 2%
Poverty in our society 90%
Those who hope in god 90%
Hopelessness in our society 85%
Those who gifts is bind demons ___96%
Suffering and wicked souls ___ 96%
Gifted ones ___ 1%
Those who attack gifteds ___ 94%
Those who don't Invent-_____ 98%
Those who dream of heaven ____ 96%
Those who may likely make hell 96%
Without Religious trap in afterlife those who are automatically brought back to earth ____98%
Those who suffer bloody injustice ___95%
Those who don't ghost after death____ 99%
Foolish souls in human forms[/b]____ 98%
[b]wise souls [/b]____1%

All this above negative variables are at below 50% in a whiteman's world and at 50-50 with positive variables. Then u wonder y they live in paradise without natural resources.
Assignment: [b] GO AND READ ANIMAL FARM THE WRITER A GREAT MAN SUFFERED SAME AS YOU DO , CROWD MENTALITY STATES THAT AVERAGELY WHEN A CROWD CHOSES LAMB TO WORSHIP ,CHOSE SNAKE WITH 2-3 PEOPLE AT THE END TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL, U SEE Y U DONT FIGHT FOR MASSES BUT DEAL WITH THEM IN SOME CASES, MANY OPENED CHURCH TO DEAL WITH MASSES MIND U

[b][/b] Thank you so much.

Yes i can relate...

At times,I feel like dealing with them but the natural love I have for them make me forgive their ignorance.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
.... Hahahaha cheesy take it easy my dear. You called illum a guy grin , do you know he is bigger than our Galaxy ...they decided to play neutral at first but variables against us aren't of nature and don't play neutral.
I am not part of the elements of the supreme , but I tell u to medidate deep if u can't do that , search light in darkness . In darkness lies horrible things but make sure u see those horrible things as part of nature then continue looking for a light for it shall lead u to somewhere.
For me two days back" I was going deep in darkness when I saw a whitegirl fully dressed sitting on a wooden sit leaking an orange and i asked " what did u want ( while laffing ) she turned to me and pointed to something which sent me deep into a portal I was about to see through the portal and my kid woke me up.
People like me isolate from d world,but I refused , I didn't come this world to disturb my brain but to say what I knew about the default.
My bad for calling illum guy!
About seeking light in darkness, I have my room all to myself and I hadly use white light around(mostly dim blue or green) infact sleep eludes me with the light on!
That reminds me of an incident(might be hallucinating) not long ago.
I simply pop my eyes open around 2am and saw this white light(alien saucer-like in shape, size of a coin) which started moving very slowly from one end of the ceiling to the other end where there was a wallpaper. It affix itself to a cloud with same shape in the wallpaper and disappeared!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

I saw mine in the sky staring at me and he was light skinned.... Been Tryna make contact with him again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

My bad for calling illum guy!
About seeking light in darkness, I have my room all to myself and I hadly use white light around(mostly dim blue or green) infact sleep eludes me with the light on!
That reminds me of an incident(might be hallucinating) not long ago.
I simply pop my eyes open around 2am and saw this white light(alien saucer-like in shape, size of a coin) which started moving very slowly from one end of the ceiling to the other end where there was a wallpaper. It affix itself to a cloud with same shape in the wallpaper and disappeared!
... Ok my dear apology accepted , illum isn't even a being like what u know as a being but one of the supergiant sun out there for sure.

Talking about light in your Celine sojourner2000 Christopher's girlfriend sees same in humans walking about and she refused to be a brain user.
Talking about the light u saw is either you have a hidden 3rd eye to read wise humans from fools or 3rd eye to see the living and the dead.
Just meditate more to see clearer
Sit on your bed hand stretched don't let Nigerian problem cross ur mind then think of nature sights u have seen while ur eyes are shut then release ur eyes a bit then close it and try and see light in that pitch dark moments it increases ur brain and dimmed 3rd eye. Wen u see 11:11 don't panic but see through that 11:11 light .

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.