Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207686 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I saw mine in the sky staring at me and he was light skinned.... Been Tryna make contact with him again
...yes I remember you said it was light skinned .

Are you dark in colour
What's the colour of sky
We have light skinned Africans
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
From Afudimkpa

I love humanity so much I can't stop loving them

...Do you know what it is to be known as a terrorist . Prepare to be called a Terrorist by those u love. They shall kill u over and over again grin grin grin grin
Universal laws states that is wrong but if u succeed in fight against oppressors then u shall be counted amongst gods forever and ever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Do you know what it is to be known as a terrorist . Prepare to be called a Terrorist by those u love. They shall kill u over and over again grin grin grin grin
Universal laws states that is wrong but if u succeed in fight against oppressors then u shall be counted amongst gods forever and ever.
my family already fighting me for not thinking and living like them, imagine people I love so much.

Is like am not going to give a Bleep about them anymore.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello sisterfire, I've been having this sensation on the spot where my 3rd eye is located..
It's like something is moving underneath..
Like when your eyeball moves from side to side and it's been for a long time now..
More than a month I think,can't recall when it started.
But it happens almost every night..
Sometimes I hold that spot ( like the way you were asked to hold your lips by our primary school teacher) just to spot the sensation but I feel it a new immediately I leave the spot..
I feel it until I sleep eventually, and it happens mostly at night...
What do you thing is happening..
And if it's my third eye opening, how to I open it fully...
Pardon my gbas gbos cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Are you dark in colour
What's the colour of sky

How do I connect to the back of my subconsciousness to access my past reincarnation info?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:
my family already fighting me for not thinking and living like them, imagine people I love so much.

Is like am not going to give a Bleep about them anymore.
...That's cool my young man cool That reminds me When I opened this thread an account left here in anger because he thinks I love shedding blood and he loves humanity ,preaches love while I preached fire,blood and vengeance...in his naive brain he thinks I hate humanity .
But little did he know that in a dull world like this best way to love humanity >>
IS BY PARTYING, MERRYING , SPORTING , HAVING FUN ,HAVING SEX AND KILLING WICKED PEOPLE TO FEEL GOOD AND REDUCE PAINS OFF THE MASSES A BIT

...You may think wicked people are arm robbers and rapist ...Nope
They are politicians and pastors
You don't wanna know what my pastor sugar daddy does at the d*rk night.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Afudimkpa1:

How do I connect to the back of my subconsciousness to access my past reincarnation info?
...By visiting nature places like rivers, mountains, hills ,bushes and deserts.
Watch animals especially ants do their thing , find joy in studying them and do more of meditation .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
daharry:
Hello sisterfire, I've been having this sensation on the spot where my 3rd eye is located..
It's like something is moving underneath..
Like when your eyeball moves from side to side and it's been for a long time now..
More than a month I think,can't recall when it started.
But it happens almost every night..
Sometimes I hold that spot ( like the way you were asked to hold your lips by our primary school teacher) just to spot the sensation but I feel it a new immediately I leave the spot..
I feel it until I sleep eventually, and it happens mostly at night...
What do you thing is happening..
And if it's my third eye opening, how to I open it fully...
Pardon my gbas gbos cool
...you know I'm angry with u , u disappeared only to be stealing us glances and why won't u be feeling a 3rd eye sensation. wink cheesy

Talk less avoid stupid people and their godly gatherings ,
Medidate in an extreme quiet darkplace during when that sensation comes.

What gbas gbos my dear? , wait! Wait I hope that's not wat I'm thinking u offended me and didn't apologize ,and I also forgot !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...you know I'm angry with u , u disappeared only to be stealing us glances and why won't u be feeling a 3rd eye sensation. wink cheesy

Talk less avoid stupid people and their godly gatherings ,
Medidate in an extreme quiet darkplace during when that sensation comes.

What gbas gbos my dear? , wait! Wait I hope that's not wat I'm thinking u offended me and didn't apologize ,and I also forgot !

Funny you, and yeah I visit this thread daily but typing is not really my thing,
Maybe I'd do more...
Yeah I remember, the last time we talked you were acting like a Lady grin so my apologies even though I can't place I finger as to how you were offended by me undecided

So Mama, how do I burst open that third eye?

It's been really hard avoiding the religious..
Momsi na OPM hardcore..
Always alter sand and water cry
My peers laugh when I to tell them the truth so these days I just keep to myself...

I've got a lot a question,step by step Mama.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:

Are you dark in colour
What's the colour of sky

I'm fair in complexion

I'll try the meditation method you told sporad tonight
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Ok my dear apology accepted , illum isn't even a being like what u know as a being but one of the supergiant sun out there for sure.

Talking about light in your Celine sojourner2000 Christopher's girlfriend sees same in humans walking about and she refused to be a brain user.
Talking about the light u saw is either you have a hidden 3rd eye to read wise humans from fools or 3rd eye to see the living and the dead.
Just meditate more to see clearer
Sit on your bed hand stretched don't let Nigerian problem cross ur mind then think of nature sights u have seen while ur eyes are shut then release ur eyes a bit then close it and try and see light in that pitch dark moments it increases ur brain and dimmed 3rd eye. Wen u see 11:11 don't panic but see through that 11:11 light .
Wow! Talking to you is just like an exposé of realization!
I just remembered how my Dad said he normally see stuffs as a kid and was given incision to stop seeing them! Same trait must have rob off me!
I'm gon try meditating at night.
I have sentimental feelings for such pictures as below. They well in me a kinda joyful serenity I can't put into wordings.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I'm fair in complexion

I'll try the meditation method you told sporad tonight
...Then it reflected ur fair skin back to u with silver and gold attire. Remember I told u to visit mountains at ur leisure time it helps send ur consciousness to sunset paradise world .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
SporaD8:

Wow! Talking to you is just like an exposé of realization!
I just remembered how my Dad said he normally see stuffs as a kid and was given incision to stop seeing them! Same trait must have rob off me!
I'm gon try meditating at night.
I have sentimental feelings for such pictures as below. They well in me a kinda joyful serenity I can't put into wordings.
... Tanks dear , it isn't easy defaulting .
And I can give all to sit down in a hill and watch sun set over the horizen while I sip a cup of coffee with marijuana in thy hands... I always see my mother's face on the rubbles on the sun .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
How come I haven't asked you this sisterfire ..
I was in a prayer group when I was 15. 4 of us. 3guys 1 girl
A separate girl had a vision where we each had an apple. Till now no one have been able to interpreted what my apple signified.
The girls apple blew up and turned to smoke
A guy's apple blew up and turned to a white handkerchief
The other guy's apple turned to blood

My apple turned to fire �.
Our spiritual father was able to explain what the apples turned into except mine

Do you think you might know what mine meant?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
daharry:

Funny you, and yeah I visit this thread daily but typing is not really my thing,
Maybe I'd do more...
Yeah I remember, the last time we talked you were acting like a Lady grin so my apologies even though I can't place I finger as to how you were offended by me undecided

So Mama, how do I burst open that third eye?

It's been really hard avoiding the religious..
Momsi na OPM hardcore..
Always alter sand and water cry
My peers laugh when I to tell them the truth so these days I just keep to myself...

I've got a lot a question,step by step Mama.
... What do you mean acting like a lady ? So u mean I behave so sissy and lousy then? angry grin

Do that I told u my youngman we shall get it with time and I am expecting some higher being in here soon.

People ask why do people rule earth and some don't , people like u rule earth knowing so much about nature, life and death , Avoid those fools mocking u George orwell saw worst
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sojourner2000:
How come I haven't asked you this sisterfire ..
I was in a prayer group when I was 15. 4 of us. 3guys 1 girl
A separate girl had a vision where we each had an apple. Till now no one have been able to interpreted what my apple signified.
The girls apple blew up and turned to smoke
A guy's apple blew up and turned to a white handkerchief
The other guy's apple turned to blood

My apple turned to fire �.
Our spiritual father was able to explain what the apples turned into except mine

Do you think you might know what mine meant?
... You cheerful soul ♥
I love cool soul not some burning soul of mine full of memories.
I wonna take care of few things I am cumming . kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... You cheerful soul ♥
I love cool soul not some burning soul of mine full of memories.
I wonna take care of few things I am cumming . kiss

I will be waiting wise one
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... What do you mean acting like a lady ? So u mean I behave so sissy and lousy then? angry grin

Do that I told u my youngman we shall get it with time and I am expecting some higher being in here soon.

People ask why do people rule earth and some don't , people like u rule earth knowing so much about nature, life and death , Avoid those fools mocking u George orwell saw worst
I noticed something, I feel relief whenever am on this thread what do you think to have been the cause?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2022
this is the third time in seeing or hearing this from 3 unrelated people so it's definitely true,

my gf once told me she can remember as far back as when she was two years old, I doubted her and countered it immediately but she kept insisting and telling happenings of when she was 2 5 6yrs old,

fast forward, someone here posted seeing memories when he was 2yrs old or so,

also..
a family friend confessed to a pastor at one point, how she could hear from the womb during her delivery and confessed she was responsible for the death of the mom, and how she recognized faces when she was born, inside me I was like this girl don crase...
the confession distanced her family members from her immediately

sisterfire is saying same how she entered the womb of her mom knowing fully well the mom is light skinned,

the girl that confessed has been banished by her family members, I don't know where she is now... seems she is a gifted, ignorance and religion tagged her witch.. nawa

my question is why do I not have memories strong like this, I can't remember my 13yrs old memory except I dream and the dream jolts it back up, I have no memories of my childhood except events like rape, torture , threats and mockery...
1yr - 15yrs no clear memory..

it pains me alot,

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
this is the third time in seeing or hearing this from 3 unrelated people so it's definitely true,

my gf once told me she can remember as far back as when she was two years old, I doubted her and countered it immediately but she kept insisting and telling happenings of when she was 2 5 6yrs old,

fast forward, someone here posted seeing memories when he was 2yrs old or so,

also..
a family friend confessed to a pastor at one point, how she could hear from the womb during her delivery and confessed she was responsible for the death of the mom, and how she recognized faces when she was born, inside me I was like this girl don crase...
the confession distanced her family members from her immediately

sisterfire is saying same how she entered the womb of her mom knowing fully well the mom is light skinned,

the girl that confessed has been banished by her family members, I don't know where she is now... seems she is a gifted, ignorance and religion tagged her witch.. nawa

my question is why do I not have memories strong like this, I can't remember my 13yrs old memory except I dream and the dream jolts it back up, I have no memories of my childhood except events like rape, torture , threats and mockery...
1yr - 15yrs no clear memory..

it pains me alot,

I was a year and six month old when my mom gave birth to my younger brother. I remember our maid taking me to the hospital. I remember seeing a little baby covered in a yellow baby fabric like that and when I tried carrying him I couldn't. He was very heavy for me because I was a baby myself
I still remember some events before then too

Sisterfire I tried seeing lights in the darkness last night. Did so for about 15 mins max till tears started dropping off my eyes. I want to believe that I won't get the expected results immediately but I noticed some changes in my dream sha. They seemed a little bit clearer and my memories in the dream was sharper... Like I just knew some stuffs in the dream from nowhere.

I'll keep meditating and trying to see lights.. Can I cover me eyes with a piece of cloth In the day and try to see light In darkness?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by francisobiabo(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Sometimes ago, around late 2018 to late 2020, i became seriously sick, the hospitals could not detect anything meaningful. I was weak, i forget things easily, i cant account for anything but I discovered that at the mere sight of a person I could link such person's spirit/soul to another person's dead or alive. I discovered I could reason and understand so many things spiritual. I could see a person beyond his physical appearance but my life as a person on Earth was practically useless until I began to shop for pastors, men of God, spiritist , all kind of people who have the ability to have me cured.
What could have happened to me?
Amunethseranu:
And I can give all to sit down in a hill and watch sun set over the horizen while I sip a cup of coffee with marijuana in thy hands... I always see my mother's face on the rubbles on the sun .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
francisobiabo:
Sometimes ago, around late 2018 to late 2020, i became seriously sick, the hospitals could not detect anything meaningful. I was weak, i forget things easily, i cant account for anything but I discovered that at the mere sight of a person I could link such person's spirit/soul to another person's dead or alive. I discovered I could reason and understand so many things spiritual. I could see a person beyond his physical appearance but my life as a person on Earth was practically useless until I began to shop for pastors, men of God, spiritist , all kind of people who have the ability to have me cured.
What could have happened to me?
... First of all welcome here! How did u find us?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by francisobiabo(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
I've been following without commenting for a long time now....
Thank you.
Amunethseranu:
... First of all welcome here! How did u find us?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Y
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
I just rediscovered a lost talent in my dream - I fly as easily in air as I swim in water!
It was so effortlessly easy I wonder why is it even restricted to dreams only. Why can't I repeat same in reality?!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
SporaD8:

I just rediscovered a lost talent in my dream - I fly as easily in air as I swim in water!
It was so effortlessly easy I wonder why is it even restricted to dreams only. Why can't I repeat same in reality?!
... great this calls for celebration , you can actually fly like seriously? Do u actually know what it means? Pls dazzlingd, leiylau , papannamdi etc tell him what dat means

Talking about doing it in reality grin grin grin don't make me life ...just study life and death while you are alive and so dead ...believe me ,you shall fly in this physical realms for 2million years if u want , remember life and death are same as gabbon vipers shedding it's old skin.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sisterfire still waiting for your answers
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Interesting
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire still waiting for your answers
... oh my Cheerful soul I will get to u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
SisterFire:
... oh my Cheerful soul I will get to u

Sisterfire there is a guy who is a clairvoyant and seeks Knowledge on his gift. I have invited him to here but I also tagged you on his post... You can go read it up
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hi SisterFire someone referred me here.
Can you pls enlighten me about this issue of mine.

I could close my eyes in a short sleep (not more than 5 seconds) and see a whole lot about what's on my mind. It could be someone or anything at all. And after the few seconds I ha e seen a whole lot about that person already.

Sometimes what I see shocks me cos I have no idea what they mean. Some other times, it has a simple meaning but the description is something I could never have imagined in my normal mind. Sometimes symbols and different things. Sometimes I can't even describe what I see.

Of recent I noticed that I don't normally see like I used to unless I take more time to try and do the process of getting the short sleep.

I am just a normal person.

What could it be?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:
Interesting

Yooo

What do you think

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.