Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210873 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Yooo

What do you think

Let's see what she has to say about my case. I ha e dropped my issue already. Thanks tho.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Yooo

What do you think
...thanks my dear Cheerful soul for linking a light seeking soul here .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

Let's see what she has to say about my case. I ha e dropped my issue already. Thanks tho.
... Welcome and don't be in a rush because I haven't come across ur question, I just vented my anger on that fool calling u ignorant.

Why will someone call ignorant as u view lights around and u kept quiet... I am so pissed off like seriously , I need an ice pack.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:
Hi SisterFire someone referred me here.
Can you pls enlighten me about this issue of mine.

I could close my eyes in a short sleep (not more than 5 seconds) and see a whole lot about what's on my mind. It could be someone or anything at all. And after the few seconds I ha e seen a whole lot about that person already.

Sometimes what I see shocks me cos I have no idea what they mean. Some other times, it has a simple meaning but the description is something I could never have imagined in my normal mind. Sometimes symbols and different things. Sometimes I can't even describe what I see.

Of recent I noticed that I don't normally see like I used to unless I take more time to try and do the process of getting the short sleep.

I am just a normal person.

What could it be?
...I will love to know the symbols u see , contemplete on this n go to sleep .
I want to know symbols u see like ur friend who sees different shapes of letter X
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
... Welcome and don't be in a rush because I haven't come across ur question, I just vented my anger on that fool calling u ignorant.

Why will someone call ignorant as u view lights around and u kept quiet... I am so pissed off like seriously , I need an ice pack.

Sorry. Please take it easy on him.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...I will love to know the symbols u see , contemplete on this n go to sleep .
I want to know symbols u see like ur friend who sees different shapes of letter X

I can see a whole lots of different things.

Sometimes I could see someone sleeping with maybe the legs on top of the world while his other part of the body is not on it....these are the ones that I don't even have a clue as to what they mean. I ha e forgotten a lot of them. Sometimes a snake shedding it's skin. Different things that don't make any meaning to me at all.

Other times it could be a triangle facing down with a dot at the base.

Other times, it could be some kind kind of creatures that looks scary.

Sometimes it could come with voice explaining it to me and I can't even describe what I see. It's just like the whole thing was a natural thing for me to understand because they are totally not what I can even describe.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Sometimes I think of someone and I see a whole of things about the person.

The funny thing is, when I was younger it was a regular thing but these days I have to force myself to do it.

The most significant thing is that I see all this mostly during the day time.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

Sorry. Please take it easy on him.
... You don't really know what is going on they might kill u tagging u a witch for this outside this forum but inside here they are cool ...u really think ignorance of the Christians Is a joke ? Ignorance is their greatest weapon against me...like ignorance is their dagger against my breathing heart

I have seen them drink the blood of brain users whom I thought 700 to 900 years past, but they paid darely for it.

that you seek truth, universal codes and lights dosent mean u behave like saints and angels u know in the bible ,it dosent work that way , we have good immortals who have Reincarnated to expose the lies of Religion and sacred triangle aka holy Trinity , these IMMORTALS are maniacs who speak sharp truth and boost ur fallen lights Fela anukpulapo is one , R_____H is second, a great life and death mistress is the 3rd she is Vanessa April wolf go to Facebook and check her profile ,she is 13yrs old and calls herself a nudist, hell owner etc ...don't let christians disturb ur light with their fear.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2022
SporaD8:

I just rediscovered a lost talent in my dream - I fly as easily in air as I swim in water!
It was so effortlessly easy I wonder why is it even restricted to dreams only. Why can't I repeat same in reality?!

stay away from religion,

I knw the peace that comes with such dreams, you won't want to wake up..

religion will destroy every light you have started to build,

stay away..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

Sometimes I could see someone sleeping with maybe the legs on top of the world while his other part of the body is not on it....these are the ones that I don't even have a clue as to what they mean. I ha e forgotten a lot of them. Sometimes a snake shedding it's skin. Different things that don't make any meaning to me at all.

Sometimes it could come with voice explaining it to me and I can't even describe what I see. It's just like the whole thing was a natural thing for me to understand because they are totally not what I can even describe.
...it shall start making sense from now on.
Like that triangle which is the symbol of strength According to immortals not you humans ...

You shall know those 3 who has that triangle by going very deep concentrating on that point and that point shall.expose a particular immortal at what position on that triangle .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:
Sometimes I think of someone and I see a whole of things about the person.

The funny thing is, when I was younger it was a regular thing but these days I have to force myself to do it.

The most significant thing is that I see all this mostly during the day time.
...tut morning , I am not a gifted nor gifted dreamcaster who would have seen ur inverseUniverse...but i shall guide u to see and understand the purpose for those dream with little I can remember from my gifted red serpent dream caster...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...tut morning , I am not a gifted nor gifted dreamcaster who would have seen ur inverseUniverse...but i shall guide u to see and understand the purpose for those dream with little I can remember from my gifted red serpent dream caster...

No they are not dreams. This is different from dreams. This happens when I doze off. It takes between 2-5 seconds. But I see a whole lot of things within that few seconds.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Emmarz:
Why do u think book of Exodus, chronicles and revelation l_es the greatest lie?
And can u pick out some lies out of it?

REVELATION Isn't futuristic but past event( A bloody WAR ) when my dad S*tan aka Y_hweh fought against my mother's lover Amún thæ*mos of Aegyptscu , my mum love him and Yahweh was forcing himself on her though she gave birth to me , maedianai and cherub but love is greater than whatever .
My mum jilted Y-hweh and he named her scarl*t lady same way ur men call women who jilted then Runs girls or Ash_wo .
Scarl*ts is an ancient bright and transpar-nt clothes wore by immort_l women and immort_l gaym*n to seduce immort-ls.
Revelation is like sat*n's sad diary of what pained him and all the anger he unleashed on those who scarl_t lady love( humanity and Amún ) and those who love scarl_t ( the brain users and some of her worshippers )
He didn't win that war though but earth was destroyed and those without gas helmet died in it( dinos-urs ) and some uninform_d. Read revelation and avoid the silly letters of those cursed terrorists ,
Note

Trump_ts and seal they blew and open are cowardice's war strategies ( After negotiations between him and Amún organized by supr*me aspect knousc_) to destroy not ur enemies but nature just to cause ur enemies who love nature pains ,read

EXODUS story of Jesus impersonating my dad the Sat_n who did terri_le things , ful*nis are doing same but they aren't as successful as the Jewish then .they ki_l u and take over ur land and write u are a pagan that's y u lose. A higher being interfered in human business and that person is my brother feralikiri-scu aka Joshua, yeshua and Jesus.
Moses is never an Israelite but a condemned Aegyptscuan and gomorr.
Is all about the conqueror telling the story to confuse others

CHRONICLES false story of Jewish politics and quantum bloodsh-d , the victor tells the story here you know

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

No they are not dreams. This is different from dreams. This happens when I doze off. It takes between 2-5 seconds. But I see a whole lot of things within that few seconds.
...Thats cool ... Their are people here who sees events non physical but URS is a bit special.
You shud do more Meditation to see light forms and build ur brains .
A lot of damages has been done to u , in my world ur gifts would have been sorted out at far back as when u are 3, by now u would have been cosmic .but their is no problem , we shall reclaim ur evaporated gifts,because this isn't more of a higher soul activities but a gift .

Note this
ORIGIN OF UNIVERSAL GIFTS

Supreme W who supports brain using saw many variables against creatures of the unive"se created by the immorta-s and decided then to explode the second time into sleep along the path of sou_l transitions which made in 20,000 souls coming upon the wombs of creatures 3-4 shall be gifteds, in that 20,000 all has talent but not all has gifts
Talents puts food on creatures table
While gifts solves problem destroying a plane*t , so my dear if u are a gifted I see supreme god in you and I don't want pastors near u that's y I angrily attacked that fool telling u to read paths in bible
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2022
FROM MY CU| dolm290 2:7 AND UNIVERSAL CODES FOR THE IGNORANCE

2: A church going GIFTED is same as a freedom fighter that dines and wines with the government What is termed Universally Wrong can never be right no matter the coagulation.
Humanity in a planet Athai ( earth ) lacks history to know the church and the brain users and gifteds where great enemies ( as u can see the burning bitterness between me and the fool up there ) , Despicable ancient christians didn't think twice to burn millions at stake ,who did they burn at stake those who used their brains and those who are gifted cum those who called Yahweh his name Satan
7.This things gifteds and most brain users of today don't know no thanks to Vatican who destroyed history of this world ....

Those blood feud shall not happen again , if u want truth about the universe you know where to find me ,be quick before I die cos my time is almost up.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

... That sleeping creature with legs on top the world is you , What u have in u can only be seen in the sun but they are dying but at 2% , u need to rekindle it to save humanity .
When u rekindle it and start up a church to eat from the ignorants we shall weep that one of us is dead to us and the supreme crew ,but when it manifests n u help humanity ( though churches and the satanists shall come for u ) we shall be proud .
I shall take time and teach u the structures of this world and u may like to read from the project of the supreme in nairaland who has visit parallel universe and ur reality to write few history of the world dated back billions of years.
I may write what I know but he writes what immortal and humans of the past knew and what many supergian_t* suns knew and what supreme W knew.. he might have committed suicide by now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Is this dream just my imaginations?
I was kinda fighting and standing up for the black race and somehow I was determined to pull the moon down to earth to prove my point. When I did it wasn't that big but it was beautiful and glowing from its core.
Some people were violently condemning my actions by talking of the impact it will have on earth and the electromagnetic anomalies that it would cause.
There was an argument on a bigger brighter yellow light emitting moon about to take the place of the moon. I saw it rising but somehow it moved away from earth

Anyways, this is the second night I tried meditating even though I meditate for few minutes but my dreams seem more real and beautiful like I got HD sight or everything is in HD

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
SporaD8:

I just rediscovered a lost talent in my dream - I fly as easily in air as I swim in water!
It was so effortlessly easy I wonder why is it even restricted to dreams only. Why can't I repeat same in reality?!
Like the enchantress here said
Super spirits fly in their dreams
Below super teleports and run in speed in their nightmares when in danger
Some below talks telepathically and does those telekinesis.
In above I do only telekinesis when I from afar dislodges two fighting entities.
Kudos ��

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Leiylau:

In above I do only telekinesis when I from afar dislodges two fighting entities.
Kudos ��
Pls can you teach me telekinesis?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
... You don't really know what is going on they might kill u tagging u a witch for this outside this forum but inside here they are cool ...u really think ignorance of the Christians Is a joke ? Ignorance is their greatest weapon against me...like ignorance is their dagger against my breathing heart

I have seen them drink the blood of brain users whom I thought 700 to 900 years past, but they paid darely for it.

that you seek truth, universal codes and lights dosent mean u behave like saints and angels u know in the bible ,it dosent work that way , we have good immortals who have Reincarnated to expose the lies of Religion and sacred triangle aka holy Trinity , these IMMORTALS are maniacs who speak sharp truth and boost ur fallen lights Fela anukpulapo is one , R_____H is second, a great life and death mistress is the 3rd she is Vanessa April wolf go to Facebook and check her profile ,she is 13yrs old and calls herself a nudist, hell owner etc ...don't let christians disturb ur light with their fear.

Our precious sisterfire you are the Queen of light please, never leave us soon we need your light more now please.

My question.

How do you see bitcoin in the future like is it Worth investing on?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Leiylau:

Kudos ��
Thanks for the clarification.
Well like I said earlier, it was REDISCOVERED recently when I meditated before going to bed.
It is always like the air around is as thick as water. I only have to longed, flapped my arms and am air-borne! Will now be looking at humans below. Wondering why they keep wasting precious time trekking instead of flying and covering longer distances like I do.
Well, I need you to tell me more attributes of a Super Spirit. I can't seem to find where Sisterfire talks about it.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...Thats cool ... Their are people here who sees events non physical but URS is a bit special.
You shud do more Meditation to see light forms and build ur brains .
A lot of damages has been done to u , in my world ur gifts would have been sorted out at far back as when u are 3, by now u would have been cosmic .but their is no problem , we shall reclaim ur evaporated gifts,because this isn't more of a higher soul activities but a gift .

Note this
ORIGIN OF UNIVERSAL GIFTS

Supreme W who supports brain using saw many variables against creatures of the unive"se created by the immorta-s and decided then to explode the second time into sleep along the path of sou_l transitions which made in 20,000 souls coming upon the wombs of creatures 3-4 shall be gifteds, in that 20,000 all has talent but not all has gifts
Talents puts food on creatures table
While gifts solves problem destroying a plane*t , so my dear if u are a gifted I see supreme god in you and I don't want pastors near u that's y I angrily attacked that fool telling u to read paths in bible

Ok. Thanks for these insights.
How can I do these meditations? I am mostly busy with work and writing codes even till late nights.

The only time I try doing the seeing is usually during the day. While I am sitted down. It could be at work, car or anywhere I feel like having the short sleep.

So my question is, how do I meditate and when is the best time to do so?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are there really such things as guardian angels and learning to ask them for their guidance and granting of wishes?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
daharry:

Funny you, and yeah I visit this thread daily but typing is not really my thing,
Maybe I'd do more...
Yeah I remember, the last time we talked you were acting like a Lady grin so my apologies even though I can't place I finger as to how you were offended by me undecided

So Mama, how do I burst open that third eye?

It's been really hard avoiding the religious..
Momsi na OPM hardcore..
Always alter sand and water cry
My peers laugh when I to tell them the truth so these days I just keep to myself...

I've got a lot a question,step by step Mama.
...Da what question do you have?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Emmarz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Do u believe the world is going to end one day?

cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:
How come I haven't asked you this sisterfire ..
I was in a prayer group when I was 15. 4 of us. 3guys 1 girl
A separate girl had a vision where we each had an apple. Till now no one have been able to interpreted what my apple signified.
The girls apple blew up and turned to smoke
A guy's apple blew up and turned to a white handkerchief
The other guy's apple turned to blood

My apple turned to fire �.
Our spiritual father was able to explain what the apples turned into except mine

Do you think you might know what mine meant?
...sorry I just came to yours now,I was busy with the newbie
Why will your apple turn to fire , you don't have to ask this if u are friends with nature? shocked

According to Age long studies of nature and things at netherrealms
Apple symbolises life

blown up Apple, person , animals etc symbolises breakthrough and
Smoke is what it is ... A dying fire( dying brain cum very weak soul)
White hanky is same as flag of peace and anty wars , flag of heaven... A peaceful and harmless soul .

Fire your apple turned to symbolises presense of the supreme in u , You must have many questions in ur head then while others with u are far more faithful than you can ever be

And lastly Blood according to nature symbolises greed,selfishness , falsehood and gluttony.
Avoid such person cos he gets what he wants no matter the obstacle and he might be rich as we speak .if he is poor then he is planning things as we speak. He has no friends though he sings his love to others .

Moment of your soulful upliftment is same as moment the apple is exploding cos universe is connected.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Emmarz:
Do u believe the world is going to end one day?

cry
...Yes our world will end one day when our sun dies due to presense of D_rk energies or old age , then our earth will wait until another sun is birthed to begin a new life . New trees shall be planted . In 1,900,000 years to come our planet will still be bubbling mind you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
this is the third time in seeing or hearing this from 3 unrelated people so it's definitely true,

my gf once told me she can remember as far back as when she was two years old, I doubted her and countered it immediately but she kept insisting and telling happenings of when she was 2 5 6yrs old,

fast forward, someone here posted seeing memories when he was 2yrs old or so,

also..
a family friend confessed to a pastor at one point, how she could hear from the womb during her delivery and confessed she was responsible for the death of the mom, and how she recognized faces when she was born, inside me I was like this girl don crase...
the confession distanced her family members from her immediately

sisterfire is saying same how she entered the womb of her mom knowing fully well the mom is light skinned,

the girl that confessed has been banished by her family members, I don't know where she is now... seems she is a gifted, ignorance and religion tagged her witch.. nawa

my question is why do I not have memories strong like this, I can't remember my 13yrs old memory except I dream and the dream jolts it back up, I have no memories of my childhood except events like rape, torture , threats and mockery...
1yr - 15yrs no clear memory..

it pains me alot,

...I feel your pain , but you shall have memories after going to Afterlife with soul full of lights then coming back to earth , but don't give up gathering lights also gather unknown past events

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...sorry I just came to yours now,I was busy with the newbie
Why will your apple turn to fire , you don't have to ask this if u are friends with nature? shocked

According to Age long studies of nature and things at netherrealms
Apple symbolises life

blown up Apple, person , animals etc symbolises breakthrough and
Smoke is what it is ... A dying fire( dying brain cum very weak soul)
White hanky is same as flag of peace and anty wars , flag of heaven... A peaceful and harmless soul .

Wow, exactly. Very accurate.
[b]
Fire your apple turned to symbolises presense of the supreme in u , You must have many questions in ur head then while others with u are far more faithful than you can ever be
[/quote]

I don't get you here. Did you mean I was asking myself questions about how I can't be functioning spiritualy as my colleagues?

And lastly Blood according to nature symbolises greed,selfishness , falsehood and gluttony.
Avoid such person cos he gets what he wants no matter the obstacle and he might be rich as we speak .if he is poor then he is planning things as we speak. He has no friends though he sings his love to others .
[/quote]

Very true. He is doing better than me at the moment. I remember our spiritual father lining us up according to how great he perceived we would be. I was second on the line while he was third at my back

Moment of your soulful upliftment is same as moment the apple is exploding cos universe is connected.

[/quote]

Very accurate wow.. How come I never thought of it this way.
So what am I to do now that I know that the fire meant the presence of the supreme?
Please pour more light on the fire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sisterfire

Why are Reincarnated guys always living the roughest maniac life than normal guys, ?according to otem Jesus was an orgy lover and what about u? a lady that smokes hemp.
Someone wants to know y?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Wow, exactly. Very accurate.

I don't get you here. Did you mean I was asking myself questions about how I can't be functioning spiritualy as my colleagues?

Very true. He is doing better than me at the moment. I remember our spiritual father lining us up according to how great he perceived we would be. I was second on the line while he was third at my back

Very accurate wow.. How come I never thought of it this way.
So what am I to do now that I know that the fire meant the presence of the supreme?
Please pour more light on the fire
Going by what she said I think she means that fire means your soul is intact because you ask questions.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Phillipson02:

Going by what she said I think she means that fire means your soul is intact because you ask questions.

Oh. I get it now. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.