Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210582 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Leiylau:
Rare snapped photos as released by Russia
A civilization 5000 light years apart
,�

"Their are eyes sees what they created for and our eyes sees what they are created for*"

What's the bright light up?

Was the picture taken by a black and white camera or it's a black and white planet?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Was the picture taken by a black and white camera or it's a black and white planet?

Honestly same question I wanted to ask"" sisterfire once said things like this are snapped In a deep darkness

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Leiylau:
In a spaceshuttle tour photos were shot!

Leiylau do find time to at least tell us about these pictures in details. What constellation is this? Are they humans or other humanoid forms... They seem ancient with some form of nice tech judging from the building types and the crafts... It even looks familiar

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Leiylau do find time to at least tell us about these pictures in details. What constellation is this? Are they humans or other humanoid forms... They seem ancient with some form of nice tech judging from the building types and the crafts... It even looks familiar
...the lil girl has tried her part , the person that snapped this might have been 65yrs old when he oughts to be 300yrs of age , he might have traveled to this alien planet around 4500BC and might just came back recently.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Rekhina:

Honestly same question I wanted to ask"" sisterfire once said things like this are snapped In a deep darkness
... Is either the camera is dated back to 3000bc or they live in a Pluto type of world far away from the sun or their eye sights with technology are just for the Patriarch colours white black brown pale

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sojourner2000:

bright light there is the charged up power used in construction of those edifice

I heard the person travelled for many millenuims and was back since 2014, with just few years missed at light speeding

The planet is ::::::::
Tet-25B at Orion constellation /()\ at within our Galaxy. Look carefully Their is yet another planet .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Vortex are universal vessel who were created once every 5000yrs to visit Dreams of whom they choose .
___In the movie sandman a girl was a vortex who has the got to visit the dream of Mr Dream himself that left Mr dream astonished and his P.A was scared and uncomfortable of the black girl's which is the vortex presense .
___I love that part a bit.
The girl is jobless ( as she tells everyone who seeks her help) in reality but was sort after by those gods Lucifer herself respects.

Enchantress we need more of these movies upon us to open our eyes more often not just this thread , I remembered you once speak of those born amongst us every 100,000births and I believe few of them are here with things I heard from fellas here,

Those siblings( Dream,death,desire and despair) greater than Lucifer what are they called since Lucifer is immortal?

What is their caste in universal codes?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
SisterFire:
...the lil girl has tried her part , the person that snapped this might have been 65yrs old when he oughts to be 300yrs of age , he might have traveled to this alien planet around 4500BC and might just came back recently.
not little ma'am! tongue
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2022
I luv this , they think you will shudder but it's only a peaceful journey .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:52am On Sep 01, 2022
smiley

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:56am On Sep 01, 2022
SporaD8:

You're kidding me right?!
that inside me not kidding you .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Leak Alien photos from his world as wicked as ours coming up � Religion may have been right there.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Leiylau:
that inside me not kidding you .
...but you choose to keep me in suspense since. You promised to share the attributes of Super Spirit and I'm still waiting.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Real fact

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2022
SporaD8:

...but you choose to keep me in suspense since.
You promised to share the attributes of Super Spirit and I'm still waiting.
You know I study a lot
She listed 4 levels I will make a refresh Be Patient & focused. kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Leiylau:
Leak Alien photos from his world as wicked as ours coming up � Religion may have been right there.
...we can't wait my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Rare pics of a world in leo-l constellations Andromeda Galaxy owned by an alien who left his world to be with earthians .
Photos below shows a sorryass -planet destroyed by greed of the elites who merged with the machines to rule extremely against the weak masses.
( The details I forgot to get has been wiped off social media by the autority but I was fast enough to get the photos )

Enjoy the photos cos we are not alone people

Picture 1
Picture 2 are machines and dwellers in the alleged duel while the elites are enjoying in one of the moons

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:47am On Sep 02, 2022
This photos came with interesting information but lo and behold the government ( Facebook ) banned the group that posted this

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2022
The planet was bubbling with Religion like ours few who knew science became the elites and dealt with the Religious majority.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Leiylau:
Rare snapped photos as released by Russia
A civilization 5000 light years apart
,�

"Their are eyes sees what they created for and our eyes sees what they are created for*"

This looks very familiar,

Like a dark triangular hill I have been seeing when I close my eyes, with fire in-between two of them,

Or the pyramids of Egypt, I have always wondered about it from the first day I saw the pyramids in an old movie,

Seeing this photos will trigger my mind to find answers, thanks ..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Leiylau:
Rare pics of a world in leo-l constellations Andromeda Galaxy owned by an alien who left his world to be with earthians .
Photos below shows a sorryass -planet destroyed by greed of the elites who merged with the machines to rule extremely against the weak masses.
( The details I forgot to get has been wiped off social media by the autority but I was fast enough to get the photos )

Picture 1
Picture 2 are machines and dwellers in the alleged duel while the elites are enjoying in one of the moons
...this is sorrowful , I always say that I regretted y universe was created... Andromeda Galaxy is all about iniquities.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Leiylau:
Vortex are universal vessel who were created once every 5000yrs to visit Dreams of whom they choose .
... I have watch sandman ( downloaded it yesterday and I'm in episode 10) and I give it thumbs up to the Antichrists trying to salvage earth from blindness

Yes they are dreamcasters who visits dream ,when I told you guy that I may be biologically a titan but don't have ability to forecast nor explain dreams you guys thought I was joking . Sojourner2000 will dream and may meet a pastor to explain it .
Who are pastors compared to gifteds? ,when immortals have no dream power.
[b]
Can't you see that the vortex( rose walker 21yrs old) is more powerful than God of dream aka The sandman?
God of dream banished the ghost husband of rose's friend jean to Afterlife and in annoyance jean told rose to visit the Dreamworld of God of dream and kill him but rose has a kind soul and was willing to die to save the our world ,Galaxy or universe. God of dream knows that rose walker has his life in her palms but sees reasons with her not to be selfish with her titanium power.this isn't movie but how it works,
Gifteds( ogbanje precisely) are supreme soul no god or element of supreme has power over them.

___In the movie sandman a girl was a vortex who has the got to visit the dream of Mr Dream himself that left Mr dream astonished and his P.A was scared and uncomfortable of the black girl's which is the vortex presense

In episode 9 god of dream was so scared after banishing d ghost husband of rose's friend and rose has the effontry to follow god of dream after he vanished from the universe of jean ghost lover. grin
God of dream was like " rose how did u track me and what is it ?
And rose was like " I have warned u avoid me and my friends or get whipped. God of dream was full of shock .
The whole judgemental morheus who don't take shit from titans not to talk of humans , he sends people to sleep forever for slightest insult....

The girl is jobless ( as she tells everyone who seeks her help) in reality but was sort after by those gods Lucifer herself respects.

...tell them who disturbs me on how to make money I am tired honestly , wise men might be poor but they know when time is due money comes ,. physically rose is jobless but spiritually many titans kill themselves to have her.

Enchantress we need more of these movies upon us to open our eyes more often not just this thread , I remembered you once speak of those born amongst us every 100,000births and I believe few of them are here with things I heard from fellas here,

Those siblings( Dream,death,desire and despair) greater than Lucifer what are they called since Lucifer is immortal?

... God of Egypt 2 is coming up I have sent some idea to the company in charge ,so feel relaxed many movies are Antichrist based at the moment .

Dream death destiny despair are elements of nature and nature is an element of supr_me WÆ•D so theirfore you don't compare organs of nature to winged humanoids or nephilims that depends sorely on nature to survive .
Some tried to defie the variables of nature but ends up frozen forever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Leiylau:
___In the movie sandman a girl was a vortex who has the got to visit the dream of Mr Dream himself that left Mr dream astonished and his P.A was scared and uncomfortable of the black girl's which is the vortex presense .

... Let me be factual that vortex , God of dream and Lucifer you saw in that movie can be illustrated as follows according to Universal codes...

...Father of the house is supreme WÆ•D
...Babies of the house are the gifteds in our midst
...Servants of the house are elements of the supreme ( nature ,Illum and co )
...Children of the servants are aspects of nature like (1) God of dream who makes sure people don't die in their dreams automatically.
(2) Death who made sure people successfully cross to another realm without being stucked ,
(3) life who made sure people from under realm comes to physical realms

Illum has its children
Light
Red Light
Chakra
Inner sight
3rd eye

...toys of the house are wing humanoids aka IMMORTALs who created us like Yahweh and co
...toys of toys are creations of the immortals anaks ,humans and dracs

Supreme sents his bloods to save humanity and Yahweh caught the scenario and sent Jesus to confuse humanity ... That's y I was fighting to make thegenius001 avoid pastors but he thought it's busy body , he is better off sticking with me that pastors who shall power ice water to his bright light.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sisterfire what's your say on the 6th and 7th book of moses
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire what's your say on the 6th and 7th book of moses
... honestly I don't know what it's in that 6th n 7th book of Musa..but I know it will be all about fearful demons with 6 canines each drawn with blood of the unknown holiness ...

All these are below my standard , Maybe u will want to know about Sa†anic book written by Satan himself ,that Satan himself knows nothing about .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... honestly I don't know what it's in that 6th n 7th book of Musa..but I know it will be all about fearful demons with 6 canines each drawn with blood of the unknown holiness ...

All these are below my standard , Maybe u will want to know about Sa†anic book written by Satan himself ,that Satan himself knows nothing about .

Yeah. Moses wrote 5 books Genesis to Deuteronomy. The 6th and 7th book speaks of great magic and voodoo. I heard that reading just a few pages from the book can turn one into a sorcerer.
Somehow theologians have always found a way to discredit it and give an excuse as to why it is not added to the conventional bible

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... I have watch sandman ( downloaded it yesterday and I'm in episode 10) and I give it thumbs up to the Antichrists trying to salvage earth from blindness

Yes they are dreamcasters who visits dream ,when I told you guy that I may be biologically a titan but don't have ability to forecast nor explain dreams you guys thought I was joking . Sojourner2000 will dream and may meet a pastor to explain it .
Who are pastors compared to gifteds? ,when immortals have no dream power.
[b]
Can't you see that the vortex( rose walker 21yrs old) is more powerful than God of dream aka The sandman?
God of dream banished the ghost husband of rose's friend jean to Afterlife and in annoyance jean told rose to visit the Dreamworld of God of dream and kill him but rose has a kind soul and was willing to die to save the our world ,Galaxy or universe. God of dream knows that rose walker has his life in her palms but sees reasons with her not to be selfish with her titanium power.this isn't movie but how it works,
Gifteds( ogbanje precisely) are supreme soul no god or element of supreme has power over them.

In episode 9 god of dream was so scared after banishing d ghost husband of rose's friend and rose has the effontry to follow god of dream after he vanished from the universe of jean ghost lover. grin
God of dream was like " rose how did u track me and what is it ?
And rose was like " I have warned u avoid me and my friends or get whipped. God of dream was full of shock .
The whole judgemental morheus who don't take shit from titans not to talk of humans , he sends people to sleep forever for slightest insult....

...tell them who disturbs me on how to make money I am tired honestly , wise men might be poor but they know when time is due money comes ,. physically rose is jobless but spiritually many titans kill themselves to have her.

... God of Egypt 2 is coming up I have sent some idea to the company in charge ,so feel relaxed many movies are Antichrist based at the moment .

Dream death destiny despair are elements of nature and nature is an element of supr_me WÆ•D so theirfore you don't compare organs of nature to winged humanoids or nephilims that depends sorely on nature to survive .
Some tried to defie the variables of nature but ends up frozen forever.
They made everything about nature flesh
How do you see the fretless green?
And the last part about cats dream excited me greatly.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Leiylau:

They made everything about nature flesh
How do you see the fretless green?
And the last part about cats dream excited me greatly.
...feetless green is the nature inside the dream but you can see him walking about and I can kill to get trapped in feetless green forever....

You can see the king cat of dream in cats dream has the voice of sandman...That's the pattern supreme god ,he is for everyone including plants...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Leiylau:

Picture 1
...Miss Emeh great work here cos I have searched for this photo and I have been exhausted ...they removed it selfishly .
You are smart babe

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...Miss Emeh great work here cos I have searched for this photo and I have been exhausted ...they removed it selfishly .
You are smart babe
[b] MA'AM THAT REMINDS ME �
I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT U DO HERE ,MAY FORCES OF NARURE PROTECT YOU __

something happen previous night before last night that left me shocked
You taught us that dream brings the past and future for u to deal with it.
I dreamt of an early class pupilmate Cha yung that I will never remember in reality , what astonished me is that I have forgotten about him completely and in my dream he was brought forward by dream and that made me remember him.
Coming proper to what I want to say you Sisterfire n papannamdi their is also a dream that pertub me at night which made me search for liveable planets photos , something strong indeed pushed me around to get it and place it here.

The reoccuring dream (if I am false let my life vanish at this moment of typing)

I am always in a society far more advanced than beig-ing, London and anambre society having my life and advanced spaceships flies above us people run but I was confused ,later an advantage machine will start crumbling one of the moon . What confuses me is that this spaceships are far more bigger than the moons . I was always scared of that dream it makes me sick.
2nights ago I dreamt of same advanced spaceships covering the skies with net-like technology after that they released ( more like dropped) 2 black shuttleships from the sky like a nuclear bomb and I heard myself saying " it's time and I was scared of been roasted that I woke up in horror"
Enchantress this has always been what I do when I sleep and I come to a conclusion that I might have lived in that world because if dream can bring back the face completely forgotten from my memories this event might also be brought back by it .

Lovely goddess of the night what will I have to do to stop these sky, moon, spaceships n nuclear technology dream?

[/b]

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...feetless green is the nature inside the dream but you can see him walking about and I can kill to get trapped in feetless green forever....

You can see the king cat of dream in cats dream has the voice of sandman...That's the pattern supreme god ,he is for everyone including plants...
The man turned to paradise garden and it was beauty to behold

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anita2qe: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2022

https://amzn.to/3egBB9p

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.