Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215044 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
TheGenius001:

I don't meditate. It only happens when I have the feeling of dozing off at different time (few seconds) intervals. You may think it freaks me but ironically it doesn't. For instance, in a week, I could try it out just once and everytime I always get shocked. It just doesn't make me feel human.
Believe me when I say, "Nothing you post on this thread can shock anybody. We've all pass that level!"
Your gift is what makes you special. It's your pride. It's who you are.
Never Let no one shamed or inhibit you from expressing your inner light!
The few people like you that I come across often monetize that gift.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Bro to be honest I haven't like really meditated and shii. Sisterfire told me to go to a place of nature. Maybe a hill or somewhere green and buzzing with nature yet quiet. I am yet to do that.

But, the few times I meditated for like 15mins when I slept I had lucid dreams. Not bad for a starter like me. Besides that meditation seems like very hardwork to me but with discipline and results It might form a habit
Keep the light burning. You'd surely find what works for you. Remember, everyone is special in their own special ways.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
SporaD8:

You didn't state your posture, state of mind and experience right before you enter the meditative state.
All the same thanks for this piece someone surely found it helpful.

I , stated it when I said I texted vivi who said factors in my village helped me achieve a good meditation .
The breeze was blowing
My eyes were shut
Trees were smelling
Cicadas, crickets and owls were hooting
Cats were meowing very far away
I had maximum peace in my mind
Everyone was fast asleep before 7:30
I chatted and browsed with my boyfriend and paddies
Then around 11pm I started meditation after crossing my legs
I wanted to open my eyes but it was difficult though it was opened,I would have been afraid but I wasnt
Then owls started hooting loudly in my ear and it seems I was in a thick bush in an evening and I located my phone I found out the windows was far away from me but the hootings were loud and cats were meowing loud.
I learnt that meditation gives us super ability and I believe that day , i left my village back to Abuja then UAE were I struggle.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

Thanks a lot..
I love nassarawa State.
Did my NYSC 2014 @Garaku. Before Akwanga
My pleasure.

I am from ganta ,Keffi but started life in portharcourt and Anambra .
Keffi and akwanga is very close
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
fman:

Yes!! That is the truth...
This is the first time I am opening up.
.how old were you then when it happened?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
I was meant to believe that all about me was unusual and needed deliverance.
I was cajoled into believing it and was taken to a pastor,
I was prayed for and I reverted and the visitation stopped.
Am in my 30s.
Vividly I can remember practicing Astra projection/soul travel once. @18yrs.
Meeting a Tibetan monk by name lobsan Rampa 20yrs after his death.
He sat by my bedside (I was in a trance) and we spoke at length: the third eye, auras and about telepathy..
Then I didn't take it too serious because of my religious background..
But I invoked forces that visited me.
But I was always scared with supernatural manifestations and presence.
Well, that's the past I buried almost 15yrs ago!!
Till 2days, I just stumbled coincidentally
On
SisterFire,
I am beginning to feel reawoken from a slumber.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:

.how old were you then when it happened?
I was an 18yrs old virgin
Then
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Viewing dark to see light that's what u do ,it can be substituted for meditation.

Can you pls explain better. I am not too familiar with all this explanations I get to see here each time.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:14am On Sep 06, 2022
TheGenius001:

Can you pls explain better. I am not too familiar with all this explanations I get to see here each time.
Hi��
You should know we arent joking overhere , To my understanding once you view this topic u will continue glowing and increasing in life forever and a stop to it . I studied ur assertions saying you are busy .

But you shud first read from otem the guy is galatical and not a whiteman here, a guy said Nostradamus talked about him and I browsed him and it's the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/6#45795978

. I'm in page 78 of his thread and my spaceship dreams has increased from once in a year to thrice in a week >>>>> these dreams are like fucccking vision and i await sisterfire to help me with her own verdicts .
We are one family .

Welcome fman otem came for the world I live in china but this otem has full light in him try and get to that thread before it's late.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 1:16am On Sep 06, 2022
TheGenius001:

Late at night in a dark room. sit with whatever posture you like. Breathe in and out as tradition requires. After a short while try opening your eye. Dim it and try to see lights. Must be in a dark room. You can climb into your roof or try it in a car trunk if your room is not dark enough lol

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:
Hi��
You should know we arent joking overhere , To my understanding once you view this topic u will continue glowing and increasing in life forever and a stop to it . I studied ur assertions saying you are busy .

But you shud first read from otem the guy is galatical and not a whiteman here, a guy said Nostradamus talked about him and I browsed him and it's the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/6#45795978

. I'm in page 78 of his thread and my spaceship dreams has increased from once in a year to thrice in a week >>>>> these dreams are like fucccking vision and i await sisterfire to help me with her own verdicts .
We are one family .

Welcome fman
Thanks
My pleasure
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:
Am in my 30s.
He sat by my bedside (I was in a trance) and we spoke at length: the third eye, auras and about telepathy..
On
SisterFire,

You are the luckiest amongst us some of us here we're 5,6 and 10, mine was never grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:

Thanks
My pleasure
How did you know this cave-like hidden thread? shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:
How did you know this cave-like hidden thread? shocked
Sisterfire introduced me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:

You are the luckiest amongst us some of us here we're 5,6 and 10, mine was never grin
Wooow.
Am kind of waking from a slumber.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:

Sisterfire introduced me
I believe she found you ,
Mine was my myopic pseudo sis chinaza warned me about sisterfire and I did some research on her and I love what I saw, since I have connections with animals and no one knew this except me that made me became one of her friends here .
Merely setting eyes on words wing humanoids and sacred triangle I know at once she is the lady I see in my dreams I thought was Lilith or mei San the witch from Seoul Korea.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Rekhina:

I , stated it when I said I texted vivi who said factors in my village helped me achieve a good meditation .
The breeze was blowing
My eyes were shut
Trees were smelling
Cicadas, crickets and owls were hooting
Cats were meowing very far away
I had maximum peace in my mind
Everyone was fast asleep before 7:30
I chatted and browsed with my boyfriend and paddies
Then around 11pm I started meditation after crossing my legs
I wanted to open my eyes but it was difficult though it was opened,I would have been afraid but I wasnt

Then owls started hooting loudly in my ear and it seems I was in a thick bush in an evening and I located my phone I found out the windows was far away from me but the hootings were loud and cats were meowing loud.
I learnt that meditation gives us super ability and I believe that day , i left my village back to Abuja then UAE were I struggle.
Now the bolded is the interesting part!
Sitting posture don't work for me; it worked for you.
You relaxed and open your eyes but it remains shut; unlike me when I relaxed my eyes, it opens.
To overcome that challenge, I use sleeping mask and it works!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
fman:

Am in my 30s.
On
SisterFire,

Religion has really rob us blindly in this dark continent! In the beginning it wasn't so!
The missionary came and dash us religion. By the time we opened our eyes from their prayers, we have their holy book while they took away our resources(both human and natural).
They preserve Halloween. Harry Potter was celebrated and X-Men are heroes. On our part, we burn or condemn our Heroes to evil forest!
cc: SisterFire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheGenius001: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Late at night in a dark room. sit with whatever posture you like. Breathe in and out as tradition requires. After a short while try opening your eye. Dim it and try to see lights. Must be in a dark room. You can climb into your roof or try it in a car trunk if your room is not dark enough lol

Anyways, this sounds funny. "Will I give it a try?" is a hard thing to decide especially when you have people staying with you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:

Did you say 5? mine was quarter after 1 or even less!
I don't even recollect a thing rather my brother alluded to the experience(I was seeing fire/light and disturbing everybody) after I become much older.
I still didn't make anything out of it then until recently when I find this thread.
That was when I find out my Dad had the same gift but he stunted it. When he saw the same gift about to manifest in me as a kid, he also suppressed it!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2022
SporaD8:

...but you choose to keep me in suspense since.
You promised to share the attributes of Super Spirit and I'm still waiting.
Going by what enchantress said about indication of growing soul moving to be super spirit and god otem said about dreams.

Let's assume it has 6 stages to it

Stage 1>>> A semi-atheist still doubt the bible but believes that god Jehovah wrote good things but man wrote another
When he sleeps and a dead witch attacks him ,he will call the blood of Jesus and the witch disappears.he will think atheism is wrong for Jesus saving him.

Stage 2>>> An atheist who believes bible is fake and no god exists but waiting for Jesus to save him so as to be a Christian . A dude that needs a miracle to avoid Atheism in his life .he sees enchantress or god otem and their teachings as fake and madness.
When he sleeps an a hazel witch attacks him , he will call Jesus his nightmare saviour and the witch disappears and He wl say "damn that fictitious Jesus saved me from the fucking hagged witch oh good riddance"
Or he will wake immediately after been attacked because most atheist knew when they are dreaming but he will curse the witches kingdom for attacking him.

Stage 3>>> An amature light seeker who still doubt that all in the bible are fake ,he knows all are fake but white robs and holy stories of the angels and saints still has a thing on him. He will tell enchantress yes I know Jesus and bible is fake but but but...I am so confused right now , let me meditate,two minutes in meditation great fear beholds him..and he will swore to avoid sisterfire for now. He knows everything about his Religion is a lie but he is too scared to accept it
When a crazy witch attacks him, he will call his name according to what instructions given to him in universal codes and the witch disappears .Then when he wakes up he will know spiritual lots are but those who takes nature seriously. He wl be happy to listen and avoid the bible teachings.

Stage 4>>> A light seeker glowing with lights, in this stage anger of Religion and time he wasted in it will be so overwhelming that will fight with pastors to feel good.
At night he will see a witch coming for him, he will love to fight her and when he subdues her , without talking he will interrogate the witch( Telepathically) to know who sent her. And the witch will comply and spill all to him .He will wake up and meditate,then thank nature for saving his soul.

Stage 5>>> A light seeker, this dude cant be moved by tricks of Religion , At that moment he has gathered all tricks of Religion and no one will be new to him.
He has mastered the techniques in our Galaxy and understand the reasons for creation of the universe.
In the dream witches don't near him , and a friend will push him in fire ,because he wants to study the fire he won't initiate a wake up but will avert the fire with his teleporting prowess( and his telepathic powers still in him) and he will be saved ,but he will try to know what that fire means .And when he wakes he shall know that the enemies aren't monsters nor witches but humans which u can't read beyond their facial expressions full of smiles .

Stage 6>>> Super soul or spirit who don't disturb themselves when pastors talk about the goodness of Jesus Christ, this guys will rather die than accept Christ .They aren't
On earth but they are on earth ,Even when Jesus comes for rapture stage 1,2,3,4 will follow him to heaven but this dudes won't,
They dream flying about in their dreams even without been a higher being or gifted individuals. They will tell u how they watch over earth which means they fly about .
Going by siaterfire's talk a poor wretched super soul in this life will be a super rich god in next life.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2022
SporaD8:

Did you say 5? mine was quarter after 1 or even less!
I don't even recollect a thing rather my brother alluded to the experience(I was seeing fire/light and disturbing everybody) after I become much older.
I still didn't make anything out of it then until recently when I find this thread.
That was when I find out my Dad had the same gift but he stunted it. When he saw the same gift about to manifest in me as a kid, he also suppressed it!
O no such a weak Religious dad. I feel ur pains my dad would have done so ,I can't say for my mum .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2022
SporaD8:

Now the bolded is the interesting part!
Sitting posture don't work for me; it worked for you.
You relaxed and open your eyes but it remains shut; unlike me when I relaxed my eyes, it opens.
To overcome that challenge, I use sleeping mask and it works!
LMAO grin
She is a female our body are elasticated than males grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:
LMAO grin
She is a female our body are elasticated than males grin
You're right.
Only my Maigida friends can assume such posture without constraints.
Me, my concentration will be diverted to maintaining balance instead of medicating.
...and thanks for taking time to explain the super soul levels. it's insightful.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gleez: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Losing my mum 2 weeks ago to a terrible illness made me start researching on the afterlife. I keep wondering how she's doing our there in the spirit world. I am wondering if there's any means of communicating with her and be sure she is doing well. It hurts badly that she's gone. Life hasn't been the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:

Going by what enchantress said about indication of growing soul moving to be super spirit and god otem said about dreams.

Let's assume it has 6 stages to it

Stage 1>>> A semi-atheist still doubt the bible but believes that god Jehovah wrote good things but man wrote another
When he sleeps and a dead witch attacks him ,he will call the blood of Jesus and the witch disappears.he will think atheism is wrong for Jesus saving him.

Stage 2>>> An atheist who believes bible is fake and no god exists but waiting for Jesus to save him so as to be a Christian . A dude that needs a miracle to avoid Atheism in his life .he sees enchantress or god otem and their teachings as fake and madness.
When he sleeps an a hazel witch attacks him , he will call Jesus his nightmare saviour and the witch disappears and He wl say "damn that fictitious Jesus saved me from the fucking hagged witch oh good riddance"
Or he will wake immediately after been attacked because most atheist knew when they are dreaming but he will curse the witches kingdom for attacking him.

Stage 3>>> An amature light seeker who still doubt that all in the bible are fake ,he knows all are fake but white robs and holy stories of the angels and saints still has a thing on him. He will tell enchantress yes I know Jesus and bible is fake but but but...I am so confused right now , let me meditate,two minutes in meditation great fear beholds him..and he will swore to avoid sisterfire for now. He knows everything about his Religion is a lie but he is too scared to accept it
When a crazy witch attacks him, he will call his name according to what instructions given to him in universal codes and the witch disappears .Then when he wakes up he will know spiritual lots are but those who takes nature seriously. He wl be happy to listen and avoid the bible teachings.

Stage 4>>> A light seeker glowing with lights, in this stage anger of Religion and time he wasted in it will be so overwhelming that will fight with pastors to feel good.
At night he will see a witch coming for him, he will love to fight her and when he subdues her , without talking he will interrogate the witch( Telepathically) to know who sent her. And the witch will comply and spill all to him .He will wake up and meditate,then thank nature for saving his soul.

Stage 5>>> A light seeker, this dude cant be moved by tricks of Religion , At that moment he has gathered all tricks of Religion and no one will be new to him.
He has mastered the techniques in our Galaxy and understand the reasons for creation of the universe.
In the dream witches don't near him , and a friend will push him in fire ,because he wants to study the fire he won't initiate a wake up but will avert the fire with his teleporting prowess( and his telepathic powers still in him) and he will be saved ,but he will try to know what that fire means .And when he wakes he shall know that the enemies aren't monsters nor witches but humans which u can't read beyond their facial expressions full of smiles .

AStage 6>>> Super soul or spirit who don't disturb themselves when pastors talk about the goodness of Jesus Christ, this guys will rather die than accept Christ .They aren't
On earth but they are on earth ,Even when Jesus comes for rapture stage 1,2,3,4 will follow him to heaven but this dudes won't,
They dream flying about in their dreams even without been a higher being or gifted individuals. They will tell u how they watch over earth which means they fly about .
Going by siaterfire's talk a poor wretched super soul in this life will be a super rich god in next life.

Sisterfire,what's your suggestion on the bolded?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Hian,

nne, remove leg from pedal throttle small biko..

Omo na throttle oh!, This one pass pedal grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...you empty trolls get ur fvcking ass outta my thread.
I love you kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
... honestly I don't know what it's in that 6th n 7th book of Musa..but I know it will be all about fearful demons with 6 canines each drawn with blood of the unknown holiness ...

All these are below my standard , Maybe u will want to know about Sa†anic book written by Satan himself ,that Satan himself knows nothing about .
Here is the 6th and 7th book cool

https://www.forgottenbooks.com/en/download/TheSixthandSeventhBooksofMosesorMosesMagicalSpiritArt_10478963.pdf
cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

I love you kiss
Are you not the troll?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
Are you not the troll?
I was attacking a troll grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Here is the 6th and 7th book cool

https://www.forgottenbooks.com/en/download/TheSixthandSeventhBooksofMosesorMosesMagicalSpiritArt_10478963.pdf
cool
... I read book of thoth, Chi book and Vugt universal mystery
Why will I read book of demons of a mere man Moses .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.