Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210718 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Special notice

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Lakeview: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Woow. This thread has gone far, from 96 to 300+.. Great.
Anyway,
Please I need to know this,
I kept seeing someone like my brother and mom in my dream, and they always appear as if they monitoring and watching over me. This characters are entirely different from what they are physically, cos everyone is just on their own. What could it mean. Do I have family somewhere in the vast universe that found their lost member here on earth whom they are trying to secure.
@sisterfire
@leilau

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
Special notice

What sort of cat is that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 2:03am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
Special notice
I saw it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Lakeview:
Woow. This thread has gone far, from 96 to 300+.. Great.
Anyway,
Please I need to know this,
I kept seeing someone like my brother and mom in my dream, and they always appear as if they monitoring and watching over me. This characters are entirely different from what they are physically, cos everyone is just on their own. What could it mean. Do I have family somewhere in the vast universe that found their lost member here on earth whom they are trying to secure.
@sisterfire
@leilau
... WELCOME

that's ur brother and mum , what they feel for u is what you view at ur dream. A dreamcaster would have explained better , but when a dream caster presents himself this thread might be thread of pains or sweetness because it leaves no stone unturn with his raw truth . I just represent him with little knowledge from a red serpent dreamcaster.

Dream brings ur past , present and anticipate ur future
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Sojourner2000:

What sort of cat is that
...An Alien pet ,given maybe as a pet to a Wealthy human friend or bought by human.
This pet might be warned never to leave the mansion but it ends up leaving it to meet monsters called humans who might brand it a demon from hell, then smash it's innocent head on the dull walls of ipswish ...spit on humans cos the notices were dead on arrival.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gleez: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
Hello youngman

welcome here I am death teacher I shall create an awareness on ur pains and I shall know more about death one of the special gifts of nature .

What are doing right now dear?

I am in grief. I am wondering if there's anything we can do to communicate with our dead loved ones.

Few days ago I dreamt of her. She was hale and hearty in the dream. I stepped out to go get her food and could no longer find my way back to where she was. As I kept trying to locate where she was, a red laser light, like the one from a gun appeared on my shirt and kept trailing me. I woke up sad.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Lakeview: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
... WELCOME

that's ur brother and mum , what they feel for u is what you view at ur dream. A dreamcaster would have explained better , but when a dream caster presents himself this thread might be thread of pains or sweetness because it leaves no stone unturn with his raw truth . I just represent him with little knowledge from a red serpent dreamcaster.

Dream brings ur past , present and anticipate ur future
okay.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
He shud pick mamagee3 cheesy She will fix her profile photo And if he likes her profile photo He will like her profile photo
who is mamagee3 !? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...others can write su_n but I can't ,I am forbidden to write galax'y ...is that fair?

My dear don't get bothered about it, just stay focused on your mission which is to free as much souls as possible from an imprisoned one. We are with you. Keep up the good work
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

During my secondary school days,
I was nicknamed the mothman prophecy,
Simply because I had the ability then to predict people, read their mind and tell them everything about whom they are just within 5minutes of meeting them for the first time. All it takes me, was just to look deep into your eyes and read ur aura..

I use to have strange vistors then. @18yrs
I meant be awake in my room around midnight reading..
The next second I will fall into a trance.
But my environment does not change (still in my room). Lo and behold I will see a strange being standing at my door and starring at me... This being looks muscular with a bright and beautiful face and long hairs.. I can't tell if it was male or female. Immediately was gripped with fear!! And I woke up instantly..
The next day vistor @till the same hour, was half human half snake, it crawled into my body.(this is the first time am telling anyone about this strange experience..)
The third day , I was laying down on our sofa in the parlour (I was scared of sleeping in my room). So I was facing down . The visitor that came must be a giant. All I could see was the toes, cos I was facing down. The toes where so big and where 6 in number.
Mind u, in all the visits, I could not move,
Like I was tied up. It was only my eyes and my mind was active but every part of my body was numb.
I struggled free with my mind...and woke up..
But i kept on telling myself that it was just a dream: but deep down inside I knew it was a reality...

When my family found out, they sternly cautioned me and monitored me closely, eventually the visitations stopped and lost the powers.
This is just a tip of the iceberg
About my strange self.
Academically I was sound.
I don't attend lectures but I always passed.. I pretty gud at solving any kind of mathematical equations be it theoretical physics or metaphysics:

Every soul is unique in its own creation and you are one of such whose abilities are visible even to your grown age as sis fire would say religion only impede the progress of these abilities. At least your mind is being renewed gradually to see your true abilities

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ahasco:

Every soul is unique in its own creation and you are one of such whose abilities are visible even to your grown age as sis fire would say religion only impede the progress of these abilities. At least your mind is being renewed gradually to see your true abilities
Sure.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ahasco:

...Tanks for ur concern
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...Tanks for ur concern

Waving...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Leiylau:
Hi��
You should know we arent joking overhere , To my understanding once you view this topic u will continue glowing and increasing in life forever and a stop to it . I studied ur assertions saying you are busy .

But you shud first read from otem the guy is galatical and not a whiteman here, a guy said Nostradamus talked about him and I browsed him and it's the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/6#45795978

. I'm in page 78 of his thread and my spaceship dreams has increased from once in a year to thrice in a week >>>>> these dreams are like fucccking vision and i await sisterfire to help me with her own verdicts .
We are one family .

Welcome fman otem came for the world I live in china but this otem has full light in him try and get to that thread before it's late.
Wow unbelievable, I love the praise you gave to him (Otem), still surprised though that many haven't yet read the book of universal truth revealed by otem. This is the window to more truth to come
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:

Waving...
...Girl is waving back tribalist.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...Girl is waving back tribalist.
So you finally admitted to being a girl, tribal bigot.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Gleez:

I am in grief. I am wondering if there's anything we can do to communicate with our dead loved ones.
...Pardon me for not replying u I was filled with anger against an injustice and one of us insulting me all through yesterday & it's not right talking about death that moment, their is time for everything.

...Sorry for ur pains but know it that they are 1000 times at peace if they aren't Religious or if they are lucky ,
Talking about things to do to meet them , they will meet u because they must have possessed powers to defile and Not u full of limitations meeting them , and remember u aren't IMMORTAL in short time you shall die and visit them no matter where they are accross the universe, only if u have the passion .

You can't be missing ur dead love one and be shouting Jesus sighting them as ghosts.

Few days ago I dreamt of her. She was hale and hearty in the dream. I stepped out to go get her food and could no longer find my way back to where she was. As I kept trying to locate where she was, a red laser light, like the one from a gun appeared on my shirt and kept trailing me. I woke up sad.
...though not in same reign as u ,her time with u are limited in ur inverse universe but the connections made u see a red light when her time elapsed.

Where ur sister or mum a devoted christian?

Hmmm Their is so much connections between u both and I promise u that u will be united again in death and In life.

In death
You have the opportunity to be once more with them In vosod only if they are lucky enough not to get trapped by Religion.

In life
You can track the planet they are integrated into and visit them abstractly and then be birthed into there. Have that strong bond and you shall be with them forever.
The painful time u spent weeping and missing them shall be wiped from ur memories and the present memory shall overwhelm you and that's what internal peace stands for . Same peace anticipated by miss lei lau melissa who wants her lover in a flower garden house living a life without aging for 1000yrs.

Pls my dear I need too answers from you ..

1: was ur female family member a christian?

2 : Explain to me what is love and how great it is to u ?
Do this and we shall continue to seek for peace in ur soul until we welcome a gifteds who can direct us to our dead ones ( A necromancer ) because they are here on this nairaland doing tribalism like wolesmile( he who said he has passed our level here but supports a corrupt blood drinker pastor remi tinubu who eats babies intestine to chase out igbos from lagos with a soured soup diety )without knowing what's inside them.
because My soul tells me a necro is here I can feel it.
Is it fman Or someone ahead no one knows.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...Pardon me for not replying u I was filled with anger against an injustice and one of us insulting me all through yesterday & it's not right talking about death that moment, their is time for everything.

...Sorry for ur pains but know it that they are 1000 times at peace if they aren't Religious or if they are lucky ,
Talking about things to do to meet them , they will meet u because they must have possessed powers to defile and Not u full of limitations meeting them , and remember u aren't IMMORTAL in short time you shall die and visit them no matter where they are accross the universe, only if u have the passion .

You can't be missing ur dead love one and be shouting Jesus sighting them as ghosts.

...though not in same reign as u ,her time with u are limited in ur inverse universe but the connections made u see a red light when her time elapsed.

Where ur sister or mum a devoted christian?

Hmmm Their is so much connections between u both and I promise u that u will be united again in death and In life.

In death
You have the opportunity to be once more with them In vosod only if they are lucky enough not to get trapped by Religion.

In life
You can track the planet they are integrated into and visit them abstractly and then be birthed into there. Have that strong bond and you shall be with them forever.
The painful time u spent weeping and missing them shall be wiped from ur memories and the present memory shall overwhelm you and that's what internal peace stands for . Same peace anticipated by miss lei lau melissa who wants her lover in a flower garden house living a life without aging for 1000yrs.

Pls my dear I need too answers from you ..

1: was ur female family member a christian?

2 : Explain to me what is love and how great it is to u ?
Do this and we shall continue to seek for peace in ur soul until we welcome a gifteds who can direct us to our dead ones ( A necromancer ) because they are here on this nairaland doing tribalism like wolesmile( he who said he has passed our level here but supports a corrupt blood drinker pastor remi tinubu who eats babies intestine to chase out igbos from lagos with a soured soup diety )without knowing what's inside them.
because My soul tells me a necro is here I can feel it.
Is it fman Or someone ahead no one knows.

This girl...

Not again!!!

But now that you mentioned it, You loved and supported Dare despite him being a ritualist. He must have drank blood, too, hadn't he? Yet you carried his child. What does that make you? A saint?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:

This girl...

Not again!!!

But now that you mentioned it, You loved and supported Dare despite him being a ritualist. He must have drank blood, too, hadn't he? Yet you carried his child. What does that make you? A saint?
Look beyond the horizon
And stop taking things too personal.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:

So you finally admitted to being a girl, tribal bigot.
... Wole if I can prefer calling a goat my lover when we have billions of Empty humans with big dicks like u with wicked dark Religious souls, why can't I call myself an infant girl, I want to look 14 while aging to 50 that's my heart desire dear don't fall for my antics grin .because I told u I don't like the name you dropped calling me stupid but girl girl girl you have called me that 20timez 6hours ago I told u I don't like u calling me a girl ,THIS IS HOW WE WEIGH U GUYS DAZZLINGD WILL NEVER FALL FOR THIS SILLY ANTICS OF MINE, I CAN VOUCH FOR HIM ANYDAY ... grin You humans are selfish and wicked . One day I will warn u to stop calling me a lesbian and u will drop useless woman ur soul says u shud call me and be calling me lesbian , a title I love so much grin humans
I did same with a guy back then and he opened a thread to warn girls about how I promote lesbianism just to rub it in , and 6 female monikkers slidded in, one paid me N100k I used to buy a new television without meeting with me

Wole u are wicked and not wise...I pity ur woman, because u are the woman and she is also the woman.

A wise man don't use a painpoint of his enemy to deal with him but were he the enemy expected , even if u wanna use weakpoints it shud be in wars and serious battles

Hitting the wound of ur enemy in a fight it's never my thing darling though I can see that wound oozing blood, I will definitely create a fresh wound or give u a quick death then bury u In peace. I found out in 100humans, 100 hits that old decaying wounds and smile watching u go in deep pains worst than death or hell of Yahweh, and you say I shudnt help reptilians in nuking u fools,
Besides most wise or semi wise enemies shows u what dosent pain them cos they know u will foolishly want to rub it In as u wish them death.

Wolesmile I know u only have wickedness in ur brain not wisdom ,but know this " A WISE SOUL IS A HONORABLE SOUL , WISESOULS HAVE 1000 WAYS TO CRUSH AN ENEMY EXCLUDING WHAT AN ENEMY PRESENTED AS WHAT PAINS HIM
, WISE SOULS DIE WATCHING U CRY IN PAINS HITTING UR PAIN SPOT because THEY HAVE CONSCIENCE,
AND YOU WOLESMILE SAID U HAVE GONE BEYOND WHAT WE DO HERE?
HOW CAN A WISE SOUL SUPPORT A POLITICIAN WHO ORDERED KILLINGS OF PROTESTING YOUTHS IN LEKKI TOLL GATE ? HE ISNT EVEN A LESSER DEVIL BUT SOMEONE HOLDING LAGOS AT HOSTAGE, WILL FELA ANUKPULAPO KUTI ONE OF US BE HAPPY WITH U IF HE IS ALIVE?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Look beyond the horizon
And stop taking things too personal.
...My love let him be ,
He is right where I want him to be,
GIRL GIRL GIRL LOL
Trust no one in life I set a trap and he fell into it because he has a wicked and cold soul

...Is this not the story not the story of Samson. And delila repetting itself. Samson told wicked , selfish and foolish Delilah what she anticipated Were his weak point and she called the philitines to come and have a field day lo and behold he finished 2000 of them that day ( good fairy tale though)
Ornee ndeeve ! But this boy dosent know I would do everything even if it means taking a life to go back to 10yrs and I will still retain my high spirits and still seduce men with extremely tighter vagina hahahaha grin

he was calling me useless woman that he is wiser and I told him his apex wisdom is were my foolishness started and he mistakenly called me a girl and I was like grin

" NEVER IN UR LIFE CALL ME CALL ME A GIRL WHAT EFFONTRY AND EVER SINCE THEN MY WISEMAN HAS BEEN CALLING ME A GIRL FOR 20TH TIME NOW,
IS LIKE A FOOLISH MADAM FORCING ME AFRICAN SALAD AND FRESH FISH because I TOLD U I HATE AFRICAN SALAD MY BEST FOOD COS IT KILLS MY KIDNEY
"

I have weighed him and found him empty

70/145 Same light level as an Hausa woman in police barracks seeking for cheap gossips.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:

This girl...

Not again!!!

... Bigcowh0rn knew me better that dare is a Yoruba and my ritual husband I have divorced 1½decades ago is urhobo .
I have another tiv hubby and ikwerre hubby.
Dare is a small boy of yesterday and not in calibre of my previous husbands ...they are powerful men but dare is like my houseboy good at food ,empty fashion, tribalism , Gambling, and sex.
Maybe teamup with him and destroy me a little THIS GIRL cheesy .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:

This girl...

Not again!!!

...Calling Daredick a ritualist ?
Can Daredick hold a knife talk more of removing a head ? grin grin if dick was knife he would have been worst than tinubu In ritualism. He dips his dick in every year even cracks in the wall isn't left out and he claimed I bewitched him lol grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...My love let him be ,
He is right where I want him to be,
GIRL GIRL GIRL LOL
Trust no one in life I set a trap and he fell into it because he has a wicked and cold soul

...Is this not the story not the story of Samson. And delila repetting itself. Samson told wicked , selfish and foolish Delilah what she anticipated Were his weak point and she called the philitines to come and have a field day lo and behold he finished 2000 of them that day ( good fairy tale though)
Ornee ndeeve ! But this boy dosent know I would do everything even if it means taking a life to go back to 10yrs and I will still retain my high spirits and still seduce men with extremely tighter vagina hahahaha grin

he was calling me useless woman that he is wiser and I told him his apex wisdom is were my foolishness started and he mistakenly called me a girl and I was like grin

" NEVER IN UR LIFE CALL ME CALL ME A GIRL WHAT EFFONTRY AND EVER SINCE THEN MY WISEMAN HAS BEEN CALLING ME A GIRL FOR 20TH TIME NOW,
IS LIKE A FOOLISH MADAM FORCING ME AFRICAN SALAD AND FRESH FISH because I TOLD U I HATE AFRICAN SALAD MY BEST FOOD COS IT KILLS MY KIDNEY
"

I have weighed him and found him empty

70/145 Same light level as an Hausa woman in police barracks seeking for cheap gossips.
Am all gud.
Pls don't let thoughts of him
Steers your emotions!
He is battling inwardly with something
That may consume him someday.
Hope ur day is cool.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Am all gud.
Pls don't let thoughts of him
Steers your emotions!
He is battling inwardly with something
That may consume him someday.
Hope ur day is cool.
...not angry with him .
One thing is calling ur self an eye of the god and another is representing that title. He made a mess of the title he boasted with . Who knows how many market days it will take him to Reply me. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...not angry with him .
One thing is calling ur self an eye of the god and another is representing that title. He made a mess of the title he boasted with . Who knows how many market days it will take him to Reply me. grin
lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...not angry with him .
What's the link b/w ones origin and mental ( spiritual ) awareness ?
Can one look as far back as the history of our own origin as a clan/community/nation to connect the dots?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ahasco:

Wow unbelievable, I love the praise you gave to him (Otem), still surprised though that many haven't yet read the book of universal truth revealed by otem. This is the window to more truth to come
He is a wonderful being . is he your friend or brother?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
... Wole if I can prefer calling a goat my lover when we have billions of Empty humans with big dicks like u with wicked dark Religious souls, why can't I call myself an infant girl, I want to look 14 while aging to 50 that's my heart desire dear don't fall for my antics grin .because I told u I don't like the name you dropped calling me stupid but girl girl girl you have called me that 20timez 6hours ago I told u I don't like u calling me a girl ,THIS IS HOW WE WEIGH U GUYS DAZZLINGD WILL NEVER FALL FOR THIS SILLY ANTICS OF MINE, I CAN VOUCH FOR HIM ANYDAY ... grin You humans are selfish and wicked . One day I will warn u to stop calling me a lesbian and u will drop useless woman ur soul says u shud call me and be calling me lesbian , a title I love so much grin humans
I did same with a guy back then and he opened a thread to warn girls about how I promote lesbianism just to rub it in , and 6 female monikkers slidded in, one paid me N100k I used to buy a new television without meeting with me

Wole u are wicked and not wise...I pity ur woman, because u are the woman and she is also the woman.

A wise man don't use a painpoint of his enemy to deal with him but were he the enemy expected , even if u wanna use weakpoints it shud be in wars and serious battles

Hitting the wound of ur enemy in a fight it's never my thing darling though I can see that wound oozing blood, I will definitely create a fresh wound or give u a quick death then bury u In peace. I found out in 100humans, 100 hits that old decaying wounds and smile watching u go in deep pains worst than death or hell of Yahweh, and you say I shudnt help reptilians in nuking u fools,
Besides most wise or semi wise enemies shows u what dosent pain them cos they know u will foolishly want to rub it In as u wish them death.

Wolesmile I know u only have wickedness in ur brain not wisdom ,but know this " A WISE SOUL IS A HONORABLE SOUL , WISESOULS HAVE 1000 WAYS TO CRUSH AN ENEMY EXCLUDING WHAT AN ENEMY PRESENTED AS WHAT PAINS HIM
, WISE SOULS DIE WATCHING U CRY IN PAINS HITTING UR PAIN SPOT because THEY HAVE CONSCIENCE,
AND YOU WOLESMILE SAID U HAVE GONE BEYOND WHAT WE DO HERE?
HOW CAN A WISE SOUL SUPPORT A POLITICIAN WHO ORDERED KILLINGS OF PROTESTING YOUTHS IN LEKKI TOLL GATE ? HE ISNT EVEN A LESSER DEVIL BUT SOMEONE HOLDING LAGOS AT HOSTAGE, WILL FELA ANUKPULAPO KUTI ONE OF US BE HAPPY WITH U IF HE IS ALIVE?

You prefer avoiding the painful spots than use it against someone like you don't insult someone"s pains but hit him/her in another way .
Explain.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
@SisterFire,
I hope your emotions do not currently get the better part of you?
I ask because I want you to be in the right frame when you answer this questions...
What did you know about Antarctica and the many conspiracy that surround it?
Is it truly an entry point to inner earth?
Is the story about the caged/trapped angels true?
What major earth events took place there before it becomes frozen?
If you choose not to answer this questions, I will understand it is a call too close to home.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sisterfire I have questions.

How did the current esn and ugm saga in the east come about

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.