Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215208 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
... I read book of thoth, Chi book and Vugt universal mystery
Why will I read book of demons of a mere man Moses .
Knowledge isn't wasted cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Knowledge isn't wasted cool
...let me read it then . I heard book of Moses ...is also a necromonical book of the dead .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
My dear holyman12 if my light reduces reading this canticle of anakhims of Satan Written by humans i will track you in your dream and drain every light in you " that any time Jesus is mentioned u shall shed joyful tears uncontrollable .

Kidding ur ass grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Leiylau:
I believe she found you ,
Mine was my myopic pseudo sis chinaza warned me about sisterfire and I did some research on her and I love what I saw, since I have connections with animals and no one knew this except me that made me became one of her friends here .
Merely setting eyes on words wing humanoids and sacred triangle I know at once she is the lady I see in my dreams I thought was Lilith or mei San the witch from Seoul Korea.
Righteousness2 will not like this thread at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
My dear holyman12 if my light reduces reading this canticle of anakhims of Satan Written by humans i will track you in your dream and drain every light in you " that any time Jesus is mentioned u shall shed joyful tears uncontrollable .

Kidding ur ass grin

You can't do that right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sojourner2000:

You can't do that right?
...I can do that if I get too serious ...

Those reading this book will get their light destroyed because it's an advanced bible written by same Liars , you can't call anakhims I created angels when the real angels are Jehovah , Allah , Atheamos etc
Is sons of supreme god not angels ? Is Yahweh not a son of supreme god?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Righteousness2 will not like this thread at all grin
he avoids me like a plague .
But he once fought with me with every cunny tricks up his sleeves in a Ghanaian forum
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:

Kidding ur ass grin
I don sprinkle holy water round room already grin

Still new to this powers, gods, nature, dreams, sun's multiverse, planoids etc.. stuff.

It's interesting to read.

Me I am ever curious to know and the thirst for it never ends.

I normally wonder what materials are locked up in the hidden archives of the Vatican and also the knowledge of the Illuminati up to the 3rd degree

Also the link between orgasm and knowledge ('priory of sion' practiced this)

Leonardo da vinci was a member of priory of sion'.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...let me read it then . I heard book of Moses ...is also a necromonical book of the dead .
Yes it is.
You don't need it.
No need Reading it.
It contains mostly the book of Psalms.
And prayers....
Just like the book of jeshar
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Still new to this powers, gods, nature, dreams, sun's multiverse, planoids etc.. stuff.

I normally wonder what materials are locked up in the hidden archives of the Vatican and also the knowledge of the Illuminati up to the 3rd degree

...I am the real illuminati but was hijacked by the selfish elites in 13cvntury till date ,just like vshashin group that kills bad politicians for fun was hijacked by Soviet elites in 17century.
Illuminati is same as UNIVERSAL CODES
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
fman:

Yes it is.
You don't need it.
No need Reading it.
It contains mostly the book of Psalms.
And prayers....
Just like the book of jeshar

you are right ...I read first page and they are listing all anakhims in heaven of Satan ...before I say jack Robinson it starts narrating how David son of a female nephilim gave birth to soulamani a winged humanoid...then I decided to avoid the lies
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

What caught my attention from what you said was the party you said the link between orgasm and knowledge. Please can you say more on that.

Also, what is priory of sion
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Does anyone here know of Frankfurt university?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Just having a heated argument with my roommate ( more like a brother to me)
He says I am being hypnotized and brainwashed by the wrong information I have been reading as a result of my curiosity. It feels like arguing with an undergraduate when I am a PhD holder lol.
He is scared. He knows I am right but he can't bear the psychological pain of believing that all he has believed all his life infact the backbone of his being and his core belief are all crap. He doesn't want to believe lol. I can understand how he feels.

I asked a question which he can't answer.
If the things written in the So called holy books are true, most especially the part of sinners going to hell.... The world leaders and people who control the human affairs, would they still go about causing wars and sinning when they know they would Rot in hell forever? I made him understand that humans would never want to suffer and our leaders have access to some information which we don't because we are the flock.. They are the shepherd
I asked him that if truly the God of religion actually exist, would the present and past situations of the earth be like this

This is a very unintelligent question to ask but unfortunately it was a question I could use to pin him down for a while.
When I was even a Christian I had deeply studied the Bible and was even looking at studying the quaran too.. I knew more as a Christian than even pastors lol . So even if we were to talk about the things of God I am way more knowledgeable talk more of the other way round
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2022
SisterFire:
you are right ...I read first page and they are listing all anakhims in heaven of Satan ...before I say jack Robinson it starts narrating how David son of a female nephilim gave birth to soulamani a winged humanoid...then I decided to avoid the lies
Good morning
Sisterfire,
I just had a strange dream,
I woke up from this dream about 3hours ago.
I had never experienced this kind of dream before.
Though I cannot remember the faces of the two people I saw in the dream and also the full details, but I will try to tell you the much I experienced and can remember..
I suddenly found my self in the presence of two persons, We were inside a deep ocean @ the point where light and deep darkness meets.
I never knew that light and darkness had a meeting point.

(the first person was a visitor that came to take me on a journey was a supernatural being and i can't place if the second person was also a supernatural being or a human like me)

We where supposed to go on a mission .

I was chosen as the person that was to go with the supernatural being to the depth of the ocean:
The supernatural being tutored me on the following..
1. We where supposed to get something from the dark depths of the ocean floor
2.That I should not be wary of the darkness, and that it's gonna be a long journey into the darkness, that we shall swim side by side.
3. That I should not look back, no stopping till we get to the bottom.

Yes I can remember, the second person was an assistant of the supernatural being.
Mind u, in real life I don't know how to swim.
So I followed them and swam to some depth,
when we swam to the entry point of the darkness and blackness of ocean
I then realized that it was going to be a deep dark journey into another world.
I became scared!!
Not that I would die
But that I would get cold and become cold-blooded.
And also the depth of the journey scared me.
So I told the assistant to go with the supernatural being to the deep cold black beyond.
While I waited for them at the entry point that separated the light and the deep scary darkness of the ocean.
I waited a long time,
But before they could come back,
I woke up from the dream
I need answers plz

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

Good morning
Sisterfire,
I just had a strange dream,
I woke up from this dream about 3hours ago.
I had never experienced this kind of dream before.
Though I cannot remember the faces of the two people I saw in the dream and also the full details, but I will try to tell you the much I experienced and can remember..
I suddenly found my self in the presence of two persons, We were inside a deep ocean @ the point where light and deep darkness meets.
I never knew that light and darkness had a meeting point.

(the first person was a visitor that came to take me on a journey was a supernatural being and i can't place if the second person was also a supernatural being or a human like me)

We where supposed to go on a mission .

I was chosen as the person that was to go with the supernatural being to the depth of the ocean:
The supernatural being tutored me on the following..
1. We where supposed to get something from the dark depths of the ocean floor
2.That I should not be wary of the darkness, and that it's gonna be a long journey into the darkness, that we shall swim side by side.
3. That I should not look back, no stopping till we get to the bottom.

Yes I can remember, the second person was an assistant of the supernatural being.
Mind u, in real life I don't know how to swim.
So I followed them and swam to some depth,
when we swam to the entry point of the darkness and blackness of ocean
I then realized that it was going to be a deep dark journey into another world.
I became scared!!
Not that I would die
But that I would get cold and become cold-blooded.
And also the depth of the journey scared me.
So I told the assistant to go with the supernatural being to the deep cold black beyond.
While I waited for them at the entry point that separated the light and the deep scary darkness of the ocean.
I waited a long time,
But before they could come back,
I woke up from the dream
I need answers plz
... Miss leiylau and everyone pardon me for a serious mistake I did here ,
I mistakenly or bit nonchalantly avoided a question on Miss lei's dream about spaceships dropping nuclear bombs from the sky and also spacevessels larger than many moons in her dreams crushing the moons and also use a dragnet technology on the planet ...I am so sorry now I will answer that dream not as a vortex ( dream caster) but as a great personality in universal codes who has met a vortex in serpenyalim personality

...I came to an understanding that 90% of souls that are automatically freethinkers from the womb are souls other planets from earth, not brand new souls and also souls from under earth ...I can bet with my life that 90 people here and those to come here before Jan 2023 are not brand new souls or automatically pushed to earth after death.
What did u think will happen to souls of a planet that just fought g*alatical wars?( Mind u earth isn't ripe for galatical wars they are like Aboki up north been stole to shreds while they chase mediocrity , galatical wars happens when two knowledgeable planets quarrels on infringement,earth isn't ripe till 3500AD)

These will definitely happen

50 % will be automatically pushed to other habitable planets, while 50% will decide where to go or to stay in Afterlife.
Unlike earth 96% are automatically pushed back to earth ,while 4 % stays put to decide

Most great planets has 50% individuals who don't practice Religion and also don't care about their souls and nature ,while 50% some seeks answers to almost everything in their worlds and that's unlike earth with 80% Religious entities ,15% atheists , 4% satanists/Sivsts leaders and 1% light workers....

Now for better understanding if someone with a matured 3rd eye shud view us while flying in the sky he shall see some lights (souls )aren't human lights but they have light bodies of humans and some are sleep walking giant lights ,view it with human eye n see they are tiny humans fully awake.
Death has always been place of corrections

Fman welcome once more here, Your dream has 3 meanings

1: Those 2 leading u through dvrkness to see the light are your self and forces of light which I stand for, remember I told someone here last night that I am illuminati movement that was destroyed n corrupted by the sat*anist elites who used it for their own selfish needs.
Illuminati means light movements, but illuminati of today means Blvod and flesh movement. Tell those idiots to answer Blvodinati it suits them .

2: Through dvrkness many sees the light ,and without dvrkness they can never be light .What is light if not truth and Ethics of the universe .
Their are realms without dvrkness and everything became void,pale and blurry dusty to ur retina you shall weep to see davkness not light ,And when you are granted that wish ,you shall see dvrkness and peace then hope for light .

3: Rekhinatu was right about you ,You experience things others experience at 1yr,5yrs,6yrs, at 18yrs ...and that makes u very lucky ,those who visited u aren't far from u because the longer the time stretched the worst they go their businesses . Those might be ur blood brothers , I have never love a sibling even as a n*philim but people love their brothers n sisters so much at least for all they av been through , no brother or sister of mine dare visits me because we are enemies and destroying our siblings soul has been our struggle. But love exists .

Fringe: You aren't scared of darkne*ss for the good reasons , no one likes cold tundra situations because that's symbolises imprisonment " Jehovah was locked in a Cold ice cage like forever"

Let me read ur vision ..you are luckiest amongst us

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Does anyone here know of Frankfurt university?
...I knew nothing, tell us about it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2022
SisterFire:
... Miss leiylau and everyone pardon me for a serious mistake I did here ,
I mistakenly or bit nonchalantly avoided a question on Miss lei's dream about spaceships dropping nuclear bombs from the sky and also spacevessels larger than many moons in her dreams crushing the moons and also use a dragnet technology on the planet ...I am so sorry now I will answer that dream not as a vortex ( dream caster) but as a great personality in universal codes who has met a vortex in serpenyalim personality

...I came to an understanding that 90% of souls that are automatically freethinkers from the womb are souls other planets from earth, not brand new souls and also souls from under earth ...I can bet with my life that 90 people here and those to come here before Jan 2023 are not brand new souls or automatically pushed to earth after death.
What did u think will happen to souls of a planet that just fought g*alatical wars?( Mind u earth isn't ripe for galatical wars they are like Aboki up north been stole to shreds while they chase mediocrity , galatical wars happens when two knowledgeable planets quarrels on infringement,earth isn't ripe till 3500AD)

These will definitely happen

50 % will be automatically pushed to other habitable planets, while 50% will decide where to go or to stay in Afterlife.
Unlike earth 96% are automatically pushed back to earth ,while 4 % stays put to decide

Most great planets has 50% individuals who don't practice Religion and also don't care about their souls and nature ,while 50% some seeks answers to almost everything in their worlds and that's unlike earth with 80% Religious entities ,15% atheists , 4% satanists/Sivsts leaders and 1% light workers....

Now for better understanding if someone with a matured 3rd eye shud view us while flying in the sky he shall see some lights (souls )aren't human lights but they have light bodies of humans and some are sleep walking giant lights ,view it with human eye n see they are tiny humans fully awake.
Death has always been place of corrections

Fman welcome once more here, Your dream has 3 meanings

1: Those 2 leading u through dvrkness to see the light are your self and forces of light which I stand for, remember I told someone here last night that I am illuminati movement that was destroyed n corrupted by the sat*anist elites who used it for their own selfish needs.
Illuminati means light movements, but illuminati of today means Blvod and flesh movement. Tell those idiots to answer Blvodinati it suits them .

2: Through dvrkness many sees the light ,and without dvrkness they can never be light .What is light if not truth and Ethics of the universe .
Their are realms without dvrkness and everything became void,pale and blurry dusty to ur retina you shall weep to see davkness not light ,And when you are granted that wish ,you shall see dvrkness and peace then hope for light .

3: Rekhinatu was right about you ,You experience things others experience at 1yr,5yrs,6yrs, at 18yrs ...and that makes u very lucky ,those who visited u aren't far from u because the longer the time stretched the worst they go their businesses . Those might be ur blood brothers , I have never love a sibling even as a n*philim but people love their brothers n sisters so much at least for all they av been through , no brother or sister of mine dare visits me because we are enemies and destroying our siblings soul has been our struggle. But love exists .

Fringe: You aren't scared of darkne*ss for the good reasons , no one likes cold tundra situations because that's symbolises imprisonment " Jehovah was locked in a Cold ice cage like forever"

Let me read ur vision ..you are luckiest amongst us
I will sync on this accordingly ,
You meant I was an alien from a war civilizations ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Leiylau:

I will sync on this accordingly ,
You meant I was an alien from a war civilizations ?
...Yes their are no better explanations to ur spaceship nightmares, you don't need a dreamcatcher for this cos she will avoid ur dream Lau. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Just having a heated argument with my roommate ( more like a brother to me)
He says I am being hypnotized and brainwashed by the wrong information I have been reading as a result of my curiosity. It feels like arguing with an undergraduate when I am a PhD holder lol.
He is scared. He knows I am right but he can't bear the psychological pain of believing that all he has believed all his life infact the backbone of his being and his core belief are all crap. He doesn't want to believe lol. I can understand how he feels.

I asked a question which he can't answer.
If the things written in the So called holy books are true, most especially the part of sinners going to hell.... The world leaders and people who control the human affairs, would they still go about causing wars and sinning when they know they would Rot in hell forever? I made him understand that humans would never want to suffer and our leaders have access to some information which we don't because we are the flock.. They are the shepherd
I asked him that if truly the God of religion actually exist, would the present and past situations of the earth be like this

This is a very unintelligent question to ask but unfortunately it was a question I could use to pin him down for a while.
When I was even a Christian I had deeply studied the Bible and was even looking at studying the quaran too.. I knew more as a Christian than even pastors lol . So even if we were to talk about the things of God I am way more knowledgeable talk more of the other way round
it explains y ur apple bursts into flame , how many christians go about reading Koran they think it same as 7th book of Moses they believe that makes people mad grin Same book looking like nursery school book to us grin grin grin grin
I read another version of that in the medieval it is painted in red with stories of angels this and that

I know y ur apple bursts in flame but pastors full of lies don't know lies he will use to translate that fire lolz grin grin

He will want to say ur apple bursts into fire because holyghost fire is within u , same holyghost fire used to kill demons grin
Or will he say ur apple bursts into flame because u are meant for hellfire hahahahaha grin The onye mgbu decided to mind his business and advice u to pray so that holyspirit can open ur eyes .

Christopher let them be( try ur best n leave the rest cos death is a very important force, it will teach them more) because all svuls aren't desame , Some are automatically here from earth to earth while some are Automatically here from Pelisier planet , some are here on their own Accord ,

Chris ask ur sou"l u planted fire in ur apple and planted ash , blood and cloths on other apple ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2022
SisterFire:
it explains y ur apple bursts into flame , how many christians go about reading Koran they think it same as 7th book of Moses they believe that makes people mad grin Same book looking like nursery school book to us grin grin grin grin
I read another version of that in the medieval it is painted in red with stories of angels this and that

I know y ur apple bursts in flame but pastors full of lies don't know lies he will use to translate that fire lolz grin grin

He will want to say ur apple bursts into fire because holyghost fire is within u , same holyghost fire used to kill demons grin
Or will he say ur apple bursts into flame because u are meant for hellfire hahahahaha grin The onye mgbu decided to mind his business and advice u to pray so that holyspirit can open ur eyes .

Christopher let them be( try ur best n leave the rest cos death is a very important force, it will teach them more) because all svuls aren't desame , Some are automatically here from earth to earth while some are Automatically here from Pelisier planet , some are here on their own Accord ,

Chris ask ur sou"l u planted fire in ur apple and planted ash , blood and cloths on other apple ?

Lol.
Thanks for your response
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2022
I do have these dreams of Russia and sometimes ( maybe once) Germany. Even last night I had a dream where I was in Russia.
Going on, I sometimes dream of being in places that are too advanced to comprehend. I remember dreaming of a particular room more like a classroom but like I said, it was too advanced to comprehend. Too colourful and technologically advanced. I see things around but I don't know their uses. There is this rich friend of mine I sometimes see in those kind of dreams.. It makes me wonder how he got so wealthy at just 21. Sometimes I dream and see things in a very High Definition and I do things that are impossible ( that I can't even remember when I wake)
Another such dream was one where I dreamt of a blue catlike or doglike pet. It's blue color was out of this world. It was so beautiful. Looking at it made me feel high on some kind of drug.... It was a hybrid. It had some special abilities like Doing what Siri does... Artificial intelligence. With it around I could think of the lights going off and it will happen and so on.. There were other pets but this particular specie was so lovely. And it was not like any animal on earth. It was totally out of this world. I wrote this dream down when I woke up some few months ago and the same week I had another dream.
I saw a very big long tower like an Eiffel Tower � in the center of a place. ( kind of like In the middle of a valley surrounded in a circular manner by habitable land which had like seven (not sure) different layers starting from down going up just like in storey buildings. Each level or later or storey was inhabited with houses and infrastructures and each layers had different colours)
The tower was in the middle. It was like a work of art a painting that can't be painted. The standing tower just there surrounded by these beautiful landscape.
I also wrote down this dream

Now there seems to be a connection between the dreams of Germany and Russia and between the unimaginable world.
Who created the Russians and Germans. What is their history. Let's start from there.

There's another dream I had in 2018. Three dreams at a goal. I will say the dream in my next comment
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Before I go into the 2018 dream.

I will say a dream I had around February when I was still a Christian. I have said the dream here before but no response.

It was a church setting. Very horrible gory dream. Seemed like a war was going on and people from outside were coming to the church to seek refuge but surprisingly the refuges were being separated from the church members and matchetted mercilessly on the head and being killed. I was wondering why the church would do such horrible things when they should be accommodating the refugees. Funny part is some of my siblings were among the refugees being tortured and it made me feel bad and helpless. One of the workers saw me and thought I was an outsider and was about to put me among the people to be tortured and killed but somehow I had a card hanging on my neck which I showed him which showed that I was an usher or so. So he then left me.

I went into the church and I saw that the members were being hypnotized with pastors speaking into their ears, forcing words into their ears. ..lying to them and compelling them to believe. This part too was scary because there was no meekness or whatever fruit of the spirit in the pastors. And the members just had to believe because they were seeking for God. I could see the pain if carrying a false hope in their eyes.

I left the church and went a little farther outside the church compound. I saw a beautiful bungalow belonging to the pastors. I was wondering why the pastors would enjoy such luxury when people were suffering terribly and even there was a war going on.

I looked farther and still saw some other stretched out expanse of land and I wanted to go see what was around there but I was stopped by two people on my way there.. My dad and another lady.

Now my dad was looking very sad and uncomfortable because his kids were in the mess of the ongoing war and he could do nothing. ( in real life my dad is a very weak Christian. My mom is the real Christian... Almost a progressive) .
He looked like one who wasn't happy with his position or what he was doing in the dream but he had no choice.
He and the lady ( I don't know who she is) stopped me from going further. Then I woke up.
I wish I had forced my way through.

The next day being Wednesday I went to church with my mom and my younger brother. The pastor there could see your whole life history and future lol. He was prophesying and all... It was time for dream interpretation and I was the last to tell my dream... Everyone was shocked by my dream even my mom.
The pastor interpreted it as fake pastors exploiting people in the last days..
I told my spiritual father the dream but no response.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Now the 2018 dream. I haven't gotten an interpretation yet. I was 18 then. 100 level. This was the time I suffered the most hardship in my life.
I can't remember some parts because there were a lot of events in the dream. So many of them.

My mom was in a room like a hospital room. Seemed she had given birth to my last sister. And another of my little sister was on the bed there with her which makes three of them on the bed. Now their eyes were very big which scared me.
Some folks brought a lot of gifts and goodies for my mom and the new baby and I so much wanted to get my hands on the gift items and eat some of the chocolates there lol. Somehow the gifts were moved to somewhere else.
My interest in the gifts made me locate the new location of where the gifts were kept. I was about to walk into the spot when a black ugly looking dog without a body but only it's head visible let out a very loud bark and simultaneously it moved to the other end of the place with a very great speed. I was very frightened and I wanted to flee out of fear. But the more I ran out of fear the lesser I moved and the more I ran out of less fear the more distance I covered. I can't remember other events that happened thereafter.

Second dream I found myself in a foreign school College setting going to class with books in my bag.
Then I saw these guys. They were too good looking to be human. Too fresh, well fed, well dressed, well built, radiating with love and brilliance. I was awed and as usual I immediately underrated myself but they caught my attention by singing a line from one of the gospel songs I wrote back then. I turned to look at them amazed at how they knew my song... They talked to me and I felt loved... They had this overwhelming smile and aura... They treated me like one of them and I was amazed that they would stoop so low to talk with me. .i felt special. I doubt if those guys were human

I can't recollect the other parts and events from this dream since its been a long time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sojourner2000:

What caught my attention from what you said was the party you said the link between orgasm and knowledge. Please can you say more on that.

Also, what is priory of sion

Priory of Sion is secret organization that led to the birth of the knights templar which had everything to do with the freemasons which evolved into the Illuminati

The priory of Sion in relation to what you asked believe sacred sex as the path to "super-consciousness" (becoming divine).
This practice is achieved at the height of sex which is orgasm.

You can also call it sexual meditation

the worship of the second chakra, that is, the vagina. They call the feminine fluid, Amrita – goddess’ “nectar”, “sacred water”, “healing elixir”, “the fountain of youth” etc .

Hardcore Tantriks drink menstrual blood for its healing powers and, because “it transmits knowledge”.

The blood from the first menstrual flow of a virgin is the most coveted magic potion of all so they believe.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

Priory of Sion is secret organization that led to the birth of the knights templar which had everything to do with the freemasons which evolved into the Illuminati

The priory of Sion in relation to what you asked believe sacred sex as the path to "super-consciousness" (becoming divine).
This practice is achieved at the height of sex which is orgasm.

You can also call it sexual meditation

the worship of the second chakra, that is, the vagina. They call the feminine fluid, Amrita – goddess’ “nectar”, “sacred water”, “healing elixir”, “the fountain of youth” etc .

Hardcore Tantriks drink menstrual blood for its healing powers and, because “it transmits knowledge”.

The blood from the first menstrual flow of a virgin is the most coveted magic potion of all so they believe.

So absurd. But I'm not into debunking things these days.

I will go read more about it. You might consider researching on university of Frankfurt Germany
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

Nothing like orgasm and knowledge please!
Rather it makes you attain a higher meditative state - a peek into the mind of the gods.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
SporaD8:

Rather it makes you attain a higher meditative state - a peek into the mind of the gods.

How does it work. Explain
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...Yes their are no better explanations to ur spaceship nightmares, you don't need a dreamcatcher for this cos she will avoid ur dream Lau. grin
�their are no better explanation, things I see often are not in the movie " I havent watch nor read about spaceships destroying the movie but I see them in my dreams .
Howdy's

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
SporaD8:

So what does the meditative state bring when you peek into the world of gods?

I don't know how you choose to process grammar oh!

That saying has been a constant in the so called sacred sex practiced, especially in the priory of Sion.

If you don't know do your fact check.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

So what does the meditative state bring when you peek into the world of gods?

I don't know how you choose to process grammar oh!

That saying has been a constant in the so called sacred sex practiced, especially in the priory of Sion.

If you don't know do your fact check.
Your earlier comment about relationship between s3x and knowledge, Is like saying - FUEL takes someone to their destination?!! It's all wrong! You don't mess around with fuel!
Rather what you'd say is - FUEL powers the VEHICLE that take someone to their destination.
@second bolded - I reckon you are new here, welcome to the thread.
The fact I shared with you is not from some cult or sect but from first-hand experience.
We're all seekers here not confusionist.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sojourner2000:

How does it work. Explain
Ask SisterFire, this is her thread. That's why we call her Amaka la hot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: Thephilosopher1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.