Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207375 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

How come curses we have been swearing on politicians haven't worked yet
it looks like a infinity record science � >Where fathers of Politicians to be or Politicians to be in heartbreak place a curse on the foolish masses through their offsprings directly or indirectly and the force to reckoned with held the curse while waiting the futuristic masses curses on this bittered few<
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... Before a curse can work many parties has to be consulted.

Party A
Forces of nature Water ,Air and sand whom might judge the cursee with the wavelength of the damaged curser's soul

Party B
The cursee's soul when he/she is asleep, he will say his/her part.

Party C
The curser's soul when he is asleep ,he must say his part.

Party D
Karma will be invited incase the cursed played a prank like comedy pranksters

Party E
3 higherSouls of the dead living in vosod

If you curse ur son because u hate him for no just cause karma will place a hot chain in ur vulva,
And if you curse son because he fluanted ur believe which dosent support nature or universe , then all parties remain calm,if you curse him because he fluanted ur ideologies that support nature everyone remain calm as well and allow ur brain take care of u without infringing.

If you curse ur son because he has done so much wickedness to u ,then all parties shall be invited at night for judgement for an example Their was this story that Shaked black world right there in imo state

Mr & Paul Mrs Eke( not their real name) gave birth to 2 daughters Kim and Chloe in ATL, US and both semi-parted so peacefully that Mrs Eke handed over her 2 daughters to Paul who wants to establish in Awo mbise imo state, Paul will do heaven n earth to see her daughters bcom responsible on earth .

But 2 daughters hated him so much because
(1) He dosent allow the 2 go out to nightclubs scattered in Owerri,
(2) They missed ATL and will do all to leave smelly and backward nigeria and Also their delusional dad,

Paul eke who wanted his daughters happiness tried so much to allow their mother accept them but the mother rejected his plea
Then in 2020 Kim and Chloe called their mother to report that their dad Paul has been raping them every night for 11months and they will die in that violence if nothing is done ...this angered grace eke who flew in Nigeria and sent the police against Paul eke and he was arrested then he charged to court after 3months of confinement he was sentensed to 15yrs in jail with hard larbour (His daughters were flew to ATL usa and they were happy their mission were accomplished)
I'm not done Awo village orstracized him till death,when he was in prison.
He stole a rope day 2 to his time in correctional center imo , wrote down " My daughters will know no peace on earth, life is pain" with a charcoal then hanged himself,
The story reached America and the daughters can't handle the guilt and tell their mum the truth amidst tears.

This case will be judged before it started in split seconds and everyone is done .

Another
Busayo flogged her sick mom( who trained her in the university with her maggi and pepper business) for months as she tied her to her bed because A cherubim and seraphim pastor told her ,her mum is y she haven't been married and the community saved her mum from her monster show and her mum cursed her that " no husband will grease her private part "
This case will take minutes to be judged and karma will decide when to strike.

Years later her mum is dead ,Busayo luckily met a sugar daddy who made her rich but refuses to marry her as a 4wife, she used her money to buy men to marry her but they can't contain the stench from her private part ,They go blind from unearthly smell from her vagina from tunde ,to Charles, kubara all ran away with some of her money or abandon the money she gave them .
Some said her ex husbands saw smiling rotten faced woman resembling Busayo while her to smiles during sex and they feel typhoid after sex with her.

A musician currently singing in Nigeria stole her mum's money n jewelries for his Music shoot and her mum cursed her at night naked

This case will take 48hrs to know if the woman can change her mind and 48hrs to know y the boy did such ...they might find out deep at night that the boy wasn't so wicked or the mum dosent actually meant it.

The boy's music became a hit and he came back buying her mum gifts of cars ,expenses jewelries and a house .
And I know the woman shall go back naked to reverse the curse but it's too late .

Earth is full of pains cry cry cry

Dear enchantress y will the cases be judged at night?

Honestly i tried to doubt all you wrote since 1:30 you wrote that this morning on curses but it's of more truth like things I see in book of otem , the truth is out of this planet
You are the goddess
Force A
Aspects of nature >Physical Elements encircling us on earth bearing witnesses
Force B
The defendant > Everyone has a reason for wickedness committed.
Force C
Karma > god of justice
Force D
The Accuser> The receiver of the Wickedness that cried to the heavens above and he must make a statement in the spirit realm
Force E
3 Souls of wise humans dead and gone from earth > The unseen forces that are not humans has no right to judge humans without their presence and maybe nelson Mandela, maht Gandhi and my wise grandfather Yu bin- lau will be surmoned to judge it from the underworld.
I can bet on Gandhi & my granny that they both hates wickedness even in death, I can't on nelson Mandela might he might preach peace at that painful moment. angry

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2022
A habitable planet found by Hubble's snap
We can see it's vegetations and that shows earth is a desert compare to this

Let's await the symptoms of dark matters if true

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Leiylau:
A habitable planet found by Hubble's snap
We can see it's vegetations and that shows earth is a desert compare to this

Let's await the symptoms of dark matters if true

cheesy
Hello Sister Lau why will u say this planet has more vegetations than earth looking like a waterworld ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

cheesy
Hello Sister Lau why will u say this planet has more vegetations than earth looking like a waterworld ?
Look closely at the two pictures again.
If you compare the two planets, You will realize that unlike Earth that has plenty of water covering the bigger part of it's surface, the other Planet has a vast green vegetation covering a larger part of it's surface.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Leiylau:

Honestly i tried to doubt all you wrote since 1:30 you wrote that this morning on curses but it's of more truth like things I see in book of otem , the truth is out of this planet
You are the goddess
Force A
Force B
Force C
Karma > god of justice
Force D
The Accuser> The receiver of the Wickedness that cried to the heavens above and he must make a statement in the spirit realm
Force E
3 Souls of wise humans dead and gone from earth > The unseen forces that are not humans has no right to judge humans without their presence and maybe nelson Mandela, maht Gandhi and my wise grandfather Yu bin- lau will be surmoned to judge it from the underworld.
I can bet on Gandhi & my granny that they both hates wickedness even in death, I can't on nelson Mandela might he might preach peace at that painful moment. angry

This reminds me of a song. The lyrics below:
#I swear.
By the Moon and the Stars is in the Sky.
And I swear by the Shadows by your side!#

The guy was literally calling on the nature elements to bear him witness.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Leiylau:

You are the goddess
Force A
Force B
Force C
Karma > god of justice
Force D
Force E

...They judge at night when the soul is relaxed, in your dream u will see that person accusing u of this and that ,and you will say this and that in defense.

...that's all

You explained everything well good witvh leiylau

Don't underrate African Mandela remember he was called a terrorist before he was locked up? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

cheesy
... major Lucy, leiylau was right the planet above has great love for plants than earth and the planet looks mangrove in average than earth's guinea savanna.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2022
SporaD8:

Look closely at the two pictures again.
If you compare the two planets, You will realize that unlike Earth that has plenty of water covering the bigger part of it's surface, the other Planet has a vast green vegetation covering a larger part of it's surface.
...Good and I know that small water isn't salty but fresh.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Daharry you asked me a question days back right?...

Good morning...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ATEAMS: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Truth is always bitter

The U.S. Navy holds unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as the Department of Defense (DOD) prefers to call them — but will not release the footage publicly because it would "harm national security," a Navy spokesperson wrote Wednesday (Sept. 7 2022).

The admission came in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the government transparency site The Black Vault, which has previously shared thousands of pages of UFO-related documents received via FOIA requests to the CIA and other government agencies. The Black Vault filed the FOIA request to the U.S. Navy in April 2020 — just one day after the Navy declassified three now-infamous videos shot by Navy pilots showing high-tech aircraft moving in seemingly impossible ways. The Black Vault requested that the Navy now turn over any and all other videos related to UAP

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gleez: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... I asked you about her belief and you said Christianity ,do you know y?

I will tell u , before I tell you let's visit the behaviors of Real children of the supreme W, who are the children of d supreme ?they are trillions of su_ns accross the universe ... like I said a while ago
Their are su_ns who maintain their glory till death ,the glory can be dull and bright ...But what they form after death will matter.
Humans and animals aren't the only dull creatures we have trillions of dull su_n and what makes them dull ,we don't know but we av close answers going by behavioural ethics of the su-ndom .
We have Red su-ns whom we knew are dull and can't handle or run planetary systems. They are larger than the rest ,
We consider white s-un turn red during it's dying moment but they are su-ns Red in colour at young age 100million .
If their are galatical beings who can move earth to a Red giant and place it in same coordinate as our present su-n in 30 mins we won't die by heat but by emptiness of a giant that cant present us with oxygen or any necessary element except helium , trees will turn to dust so are humans .
Red sun-s has sleeping souls when they die .Now you know where I was getting at when u saw a Red light after ur loved one left u.

We have yellow sun-s this ones can lead to Ori-on ne-bulae or Meta- supernovae after death they aren't dull but same level of light in atheists of today .this sun-s can power a planetary system same as ours

Blue su_ns same level as yellow

White su-ns are the brightest we name them gods of su-n-
They turn to blackholes after death .what black does to Universe we shall find out soon.

Red stone
Blue -stone
Yellow- gold
White - diamond
This is how Universe is wired to help us understand ourselves ,
Ur loved one has a dull red lig-ht which u saw in ur dream but wasn't trapped In hell , u will be united with her with time...if she left afterlife u can still track her soul.
I have seen white lights with people I respect and anyone who saw me sees white light as well.
... Yes love is great and u both shall experience it together forever if u know love is bigger than supreme W ,
Now you know she is free in Afte-rlife because if her soul is trapped u can only see meaningless faces of her stored in ur brain , but you saw a Red light meaning her soul is tied with u and not in hell SO U GONNA BE HAPPY FOR HER , With the love & appreciations she has for u ,She has gone to prepare a party for u so when u die u won't be confused .
She will ask u where u gonna live whether on earth or hollow earth or nibiriscu or soris or M•eda or even svplei , then you shall choose svplei and a twin of 4months in d womb will be tracked and u both shall be born in there ,because of great love in you
You will do everything together and may marry urself ,take care of ur children urself since no one can love u like u both did, IF love is bigger than supreme W ,what is traditions and customs when though SVP has immortal traditions( no tradition at all ,where Strong security , love of nature and accord to karma are put in place over customs and traditions. In this place at the moment they live in ur 900,000AD ... Be happy for urselves and when next u see her tell her u are coming If love is bigger than supreme what is death and life compared to it , love has been before the universe . Tell her to wait for u .

This is UC we don't condore mediocrity from anyone trying to mean I am pushing u to death .I have experience love and when I was with my love having a romance I will always hallucinate where he died and someone told me position of afterlife he stays and I die too to be with him.
Gleez what I feel in ur comments are high with great love and emotions which I knew are dead in our selfish society ,if u have this love and emotions for someone then let that love keep ur light burning because Fear has no place where love is ,
When u sow love spiritually u shall reap love . Love is rare on earth because humans are selfishness and hate made flesh . Don't let that love in ur soul die ,if it stays there so.ul death have no power over it .

Your words bring soothing relief. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Gleez:

Your words bring soothing relief. Thank you so much.
...it's my pleasure
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2022
ATEAMS:
The Truth is always bitter

The U.S. Navy holds unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) — or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as the Department of Defense (DOD) prefers to call them — but will not release the footage publicly because it would "harm national security," a Navy spokesperson wrote Wednesday (Sept. 7 2022).

The admission came in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the government transparency site The Black Vault, which has previously shared thousands of pages of UFO-related documents received via FOIA requests to the CIA and other government agencies. The Black Vault filed the FOIA request to the U.S. Navy in April 2020 — just one day after the Navy declassified three now-infamous videos shot by Navy pilots showing high-tech aircraft moving in seemingly impossible ways. The Black Vault requested that the Navy now turn over any and all other videos related to UAP

good info

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2022
SisterFire:
Daharry you asked me a question days back right?...

Good morning...
Hello SisterFire, Please clarify this for me -
*Do Suns have consciousness?
{You know, like the Earth consciousness is Gaia - your Mum}.
*Is the Tree of Life an actual Tree or a figurative allure for Consciousness? Why is its suggested location to the east?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2022
I no longer have nightmares .. even when I watch horrible movies
This is good, almost 6months or more no nightmares..

However,
I see dead people in my dreams now,they don't scare me but it's not right.
I am wake now, cos I just saw a family (father mother and daughter who have died on different dates) walk past me, their first child who is still alive is walking behind them,

About a week ago I saw dead family friend, my dad's friend walk past me, my dad was walking behind him, my dad is alive though

Weeks ago I saw TB Joshua, in his church dunno how I got there, but he was trapped in a box , weakened by the box, he was seeking for help but I ran..

Why am I seeing dead ppl?, I couldn't control these dreams, I would have interacted with them and ask questions..

Awake since 3am.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Thanks sisterfire for your response to my other question. I misplaced my phone so I created this new account with my brother's phone.

Two nights ago I had a dream.i can't remember all the events precisely but I do remember trying to be friends with a midget whom people normally ignore. He seemed to be a clairvoyant and I was pressuring him to tell me things. After so much pressure he showed me a card hanging on his neck with a rope. It had on it the day I would die. June 2024.
Should I take this dream serious?�
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Sojourner2001:
Thanks sisterfire for your response to my other question. I misplaced my phone so I created this new account with my brother's phone.

Two nights ago I had a dream.i can't remember all the events precisely but I do remember trying to be friends with a midget whom people normally ignore. He seemed to be a clairvoyant and I was pressuring him to tell me things. After so much pressure he showed me a card hanging on his neck with a rope. It had on it the day I would die. June 2024.
Should I take this dream serious?�
..oh sorry for ur lost ,it's painful though

.My dear how do you know it's ur death day ? Any indication ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
..oh sorry for ur lost ,it's painful though

.My dear how do you know it's ur death day ? Any indication ?

He told me in the dream. Though I doubt

When he told me at first I thought it was June 2022 so I told him I had lived past that date but then he showed me again and it said June 2024

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2022
SporaD8:

Hello SisterFire, Please clarify this for me -
*Do Suns have consciousness?
{You know, like the Earth consciousness is Gaia - your Mum}.
*Is the Tree of Life an actual Tree or a figurative allure for Consciousness? Why is its suggested location to the east?
...Yes if they can die they have consciousness .
Can't u see dead su_ns lithering about in our galaxies as nebula.s and supernova_e?
Anyways I have narrated su_n as a being same appearance as supreme W.

Yes when earth dies my mother dies ,but earth will never die because it's soul isn't made of sand and water u see but su-n like looking creature we call Core
Mother worlds like my mum aren't immortals but supreme aspects.
Look my honey ! My mum and our su-n are same one is covered by fire while it's soul remains tiny as a matchbox but weighing 500earths and the other is covered naturely with silicons , water , precious stones and basalts but have same soul as the su-n same size also ,

Nature is her best friend ,like friend that can kill when his friend is in danger...that friend u don't have on earth .

Moringa is called tree of life ,good at portal systems to realms and it's medicinal
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Sojourner2001:

He told me in the dream. Though I doubt

When he told me at first I thought it was June 2022 so I told him I had lived past that date but then he showed me again and it said June 2024
... Live ur life like u are mightier than him. Don't think of it because time is an illusion . You might have met a dwarf at realm were u live in year 1970 and at that point u are in 1970 count from that time it might be wat he actually meant ONLY IF HE IS AN ASPECT OF NATURE CALLED DEATH

And remember I already told u death is a gift . some Perfect and some are imperfect

Perfect means being on top of ur afterlife's decisions n imperfect means being so blind , helpless and fearful in afterlife same way abokis in the north are so blind upon earth .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I no longer have nightmares .. even when I watch horrible movies
This is good, almost 6months or more no nightmares..

However,
I see dead people in my dreams now,they don't scare me but it's not right

I am wake now, cos I just saw a family (father mother and daughter who have died on different dates) walk past me, their first child who is still alive is walking behind them,

About a week ago I saw dead family friend, my dad's friend walk past me, my dad was walking behind him, my dad is alive though

Weeks ago I saw TB Joshua, in his church dunno how I got there, but he was trapped in a box , weakened by the box, he was seeking for help but I ran..

Why am I seeing dead ppl?, I couldn't control these dreams, I would have interacted with them and ask questions..

Awake since 3am.
... Sisterfire Bring back my nightmare so said one of my girl.

Going by ur bolded ,do you actually know what is right and wrong ?
ONE QUESTION COMRADE NNAMDI
YOU KNOW U ARE INNOCENT ,DO U WANT A LIVING TO JUDGE UR MATTER OR THE DEAD ROAMING ABOUT IN HORROR ?

Answer me so we will know who has more wisdom in life and in death smiley smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Akalia(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
Ask me what disturbs you from birth, no matter its complications I will answer you . DONT ASK ME FOR MONEY PLS ,I HAVE CHILDREN I FEED

Universal codes >> rules guiding universal wisdom. Laws( advice instead ) given to the titans which was hidden from u through religion.

Inverse world >> world and universe of our brains.

Nature >> histories & happenings in our earth .

Science>> positive manipulations of nature

Religion >> programs enhancing ceremonial Hate against nature and the universal codes .it can be used by immortals to trap souls.

Etc will be discussed here
HI mama. I am here now. Can I ask you a few questions?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Akalia:
HI mama. I am here now. Can I ask you a few questions?
...My good sweet son I'm all ears cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Akalia(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...My good sweet son I'm all ears cheesy
often times when I check the time I see matching figures. example 14:14, 11:11, 12:12 e.t.c. Is there any mysterious or empirical meaning to this phenomenon?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... Live ur life like u are mightier than him. Don't think of it because time is an illusion . You might have met a dwarf at realm were u live in year 1970 and at that point u are in 1970 count from that time it might be wat he actually meant ONLY IF HE IS AN ASPECT OF NATURE CALLED DEATH

And remember I already told u death is a gift . some Perfect and some are imperfect

Perfect means being on top of ur afterlife's decisions n imperfect means being so blind , helpless and fearful in afterlife same way abokis in the north are so blind upon earth .

Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Awake since 3am.

This part really caught my attention; Do you have any close relationship with him before his death? Have you had any connection with him before his death, have you met him in person before his death?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... Sisterfire Bring back my nightmare so said one of my girl.

Going by ur bolded ,do you actually know what is right and wrong ?
ONE QUESTION COMRADE NNAMDI
YOU KNOW U ARE INNOCENT ,DO U WANT A LIVING TO JUDGE UR MATTER OR THE DEAD ROAMING ABOUT IN HORROR ?

Answer me so we will know who has more wisdom in life and in death smiley smiley

true,

my perception of what is right or wrong was passed down to me, so from my experience lately with the truth .. I can say my perception are not correct because the ones who passed them down to me also passed a lot of lies about religion and death to me.

[b] the dead have more knowledge than the living .the living are in a fantasy of lies though.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ahasco:

This part really caught my attention; Do you have any close relationship with him before his death? Have you had any connection with him before his death, have you met him in person before his death?

I have never been to his church,
I have never met him,

I don't even regard him, I just laugh when I watch his members acting scenes on tv,

I didn't even have any thought about him before
or during that period, seeing him in that state, I remember looking at him in his lying state inside the glass rectangular box, he noticed I was watching and tried to tilt towards me to help him get out,
I couldn't control myself or actions in this dream as something forced me out of the church and I saw myself running

I passed by his church on Saturday and was looking at the building and wondering why I saw myself in it..

I only admire death as a way to relax and start afresh, the thought gives me relief, and sometimes I just want to sleep into death,

Not seeing dead ppl biko,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

true,

my perception of what is right or wrong was passed down to me, so from my experience lately with the truth .. I can say my perception are not correct because the ones who passed them down to me also passed a lot of lies about religion and death to me.

the dead have more knowledge than the living .the living are in a fantasy of lies though.

...Gbam the universal truth were rigged that must animals are declared unclean and some clean.
That mingling with outcasts reduces our holiness.

Talking about the dead ...
When a ghost attacks an innocent human ,know it that the world record " in the most royal dog will attack it's owner next minute"
Vosod is called a place of knowledge and correction .
I sisterfire gives my judgement same way dead humans gives theirs ,whatever I do is what ghosts will do. I am justice.

[b] meanwhile Souls trapped can never move an ant and aren't seen much in dreams or trance, while free souls are ghost fools fear

So nnamdi seeing dead people in ur dream is better than seeing empty beings called humans full of imperfections.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Ok my dear apology accepted , illum isn't even a being like what u know as a being but one of the supergiant sun out there for sure.

Talking about light in your Celine sojourner2000 Christopher's girlfriend sees same in humans walking about and she refused to be a brain user.
Talking about the light u saw is either you have a hidden 3rd eye to read wise humans from fools or 3rd eye to see the living and the dead.
Just meditate more to see clearer
Sit on your bed hand stretched don't let Nigerian problem cross ur mind then think of nature sights u have seen while ur eyes are shut then release ur eyes a bit then close it and try and see light in that pitch dark moments it increases ur brain and dimmed 3rd eye. Wen u see 11:11 don't panic but see through that 11:11 light .
...Akalia meet sporad8 he sees same even when eating and having sex .

Atheists joins their brothers christians to call it Angelic number ,but they are wrong 11:11 are seen unknowingly by children( special un-programmed lots) but don't remember later they start seeing light in human forms.
What is light? if not one of the supreme W aspects that sees after light burning Everlasting in our soul...light don't distance itself from earth or quintillion other planets because we all need help chasing shadows when what to save us humanity comes from fire burning in our soul.
Some light are burning so dull that u can view ur palm with it ,while some that of dazzlingd are so bright that the 300 veins in ur hands are visible to him and some burns so bright that it casts shadow behind another burning 3000times more than wise dazzlingd .

So my dear when you see 11:11 it isn't an angelic number but the smell or presense of the aspect guarding ur soul ..it graduates to you seeing lights from there you start seeing black humans in white and yellow garments they aren't Jesus but light an aspect of supreme W making it possible science breakthroughs are in place.
When u see 11:11 next time in dreams or in reality look through it u shall see things that increases u light .

Photo credit : Melissa leiylau

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.