Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210626 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
SporaD8:
@SisterFire,
I hope your emotions do not currently get the better part of you?
I ask because I want you to be in the right frame when you answer this questions...
What did you know about Antarctica and the many conspiracy that surround it?
Is it truly an entry point to inner earth?
Is the story about the caged/trapped angels true?
What major earth events took place there before it becomes frozen?
If you choose not to answer this questions, I will understand it is a call too close to home.
...my dear I am in a good mood me and wole is friend now since I have weighed him on my balance scale .

As for queen Elizabeth her soul shud be in emptiness for murdering good princess Diana her daughter while ago.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:
...my dear I am in a good mood me and wole is friend now since I have weighed him on my balance scale .

As for queen Elizabeth her soul shud be in emptiness for murdering good princess Diana her daughter while ago.

She did that? When? How
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire I have questions.

How did the current esn and ugm saga in the east come about

...let me dedicate 10 mins for this question then I go to bed

Your question says " ACCORDING TO UNIVERSAL CODES HOW DID UGM N ESN STARTED?

Answer

UGM

~Nigeria army and police has enjoyed great blood lust killing BIAFRAN protesters and agitators which resulted to hate against igbos in Nigeria , they have killed 2040biafrans before ugm came in place and many brothers ,sisters and friends were amongst the victims of these blood lust.
Then nnamdi kanu onyendu ndi Biafra decided to stop acting soft and they many grieved fams pick up arms against police n army

~ Biafrans, eastern legislators has begged and pleaded with Nigerian government to remove road blocks in eastern Nigeria , but they weren't taken seriously , south east was the most peaceful in Nigeria but has the most road blocks in Nigeria but they refused to remove the road blocks . UGM came for them and road blocks seizes to exist.

NOTE THIS: DEMONS YOU CALLED IGBO POLITICIANS INCONIEVANCE WITH FULANI OLIGARCHS HAS CREATED 2 MORE UGM ONE TO KILL NORTHERNERS AND ANOTHER TO KILL TOP MEN IN D EAST , ARM ROBBERS N EVIL YOUTHS IN IGBO LAND WERE PAID TO DO THEIR BIDDINGS

ESN

Ndigbo fears no one and Fulani herdsmen became a threat to eastern bushes . Igbo Politicians are paid heavily to remain silent and most were blackmailed with their silly corruption this prompted nnamdi kanu to form ESN , if u don't protect urself no god can do that .

We have 3 different ESN apart from the real ESN used by Politicians to discredit ipob ESN .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
SisterFire:

SisterFire, May I draw your attention to how you conveniently evade my questions.
I never even made mention of Elizabeth.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sojourner2000:

She did that? When? How
...We shall discuss that later my dear .
Elizabeth was a cancer when she was alive.
Remember soul maketh a man not the innocent looking wrinkled face.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
SporaD8:

Elizabeth or no Elizabeth, we are all gonna die.
Besides She's one of those who actually offset the world balance when her Calvary matched!
SisterFire, May I now draw your attention to how you conveniently evade my questions.
...i just drank a cataarch medicine ,my eyes feel pepperish .
I evade question asked by leiylau as well my dear cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Leiylau:

He is a wonderful being . is he your friend or brother?

Not really, I stumbled across his piece when I was in search of the truth. I have never met him neither are we related.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...Allow him to go ,here is his home . When he goes he will always come back .

Kalu61 how are you ?
I'm good and you?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...i just drank a cataarch medicine ,my eyes feel pepperish
So sorry dear.
Hope u r gud now?
I really want to know
Who really am I
And what is my purpose on Earth.
I want to share any event that occurred to me 5yrs ago just after nysc
Then I was living at Abuja, I got a contract that took me to Aba, abia state:
While on the job, I met one young lady on Facebook she is based in keffi,
She promised me sex, so I hurriedly rounded up my job, so as to visit her and have sex with her.
So on that fateful day, 26thMay 2017, i bought Abuja tickets and boarded peace-mass 4th bus at their aba park.. my ticket was number 5.
I wasn't carrying luggage, just a cross-bag.
While inside the bus, i noticed a kid smiling at me (kids always smile at me, maybe cos am handsome), I returned the gesture. While we where waiting for the bus to get full , as it was early Sunday morning,
Two touts working at the Park approached me: they asked me if I was carrying load, I said no
So they now told me that a woman in the 3rd bus forgot something at home,
So she left the bus
They now beckoned me to exchange my ticket with the woman's own and join the 3rd Abuja bus... So that it will only remain 4th Abuja bus (1st and 2nd buses have left about an hour ago).
I was in a rush, infact everyone was in a rush cos it was a long journey.
But the words that came out from my mouth was: abeg make una no worry me, I am comfortable here.
They left,
5 minutes later they came back again to plead wt me to join the 3rd bus: that they needed just only one passenger to join the 3rd bus....
I still maintained my words.
They left and came back with the park manager:
The manager also begged me to exchange my ticket and join the 3rd bus... So that it will remain only the 4th bus.
I told him, sir am comfortable here.
While all this drama was going on,
The passenger who was seated beside me was busy loosing his baggages: He hurriedly exchanged his ticket and joined the 3rd bus...
Minutes later they embarked on the journey.
Our own 4th bus got filled up about 20 minutes later ..
We hit the road and embarked on the journey...
On getting to umuahia towers, we noticed a hold up..
There was a accident:
The 3rd bus had a head-on collision with an on coming Dangote trailer: all the passengers died on the spot including the driver 19souls !!!
Now everybody in our bus (they saw the drama between me and those touts at the park)
Turned and started asking me
Who am I?
What kind of person am I?
Some said: guy u be spirit?
I answered and said I don't know
Cos I was crying at that moment..

I also asked myself
Who am I.
Can anyone help me to discover
Whom am i
(Mind u , I never had any revelation; I only study my environment and conjure my mind mostly unconsciously without me even knowing and depend on the output results: and do whatever my mind tells me to do.
Even Jupiter can't change it.)

Another thing that troubles me
Is
The only thing that scares me in life is snakes: I have twice been bitten by snakes.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
fman:

So sorry dear.
Hope u r gud now?
I really want to know
Who really am I
She promised me sex, so I hurriedly rounded up my job, so as to visit her and have sex with her.
So on that fateful day, 26thMay 2017, i bought Abuja tickets and boarded peace-mass 4th bus at their aba park.. my ticket was number 5.
While inside the bus, i noticed a kid smiling at me (kids always smile at me, maybe cos am handsome), I returned the gesture. While we where waiting for the bus to get full , as it was early Sunday morning,
Two touts working at the Park approached me: they asked me if I was carrying load, I said no
So she left the bus
They now beckoned me to exchange my ticket with the woman's own and join the 3rd Abuja bus... So that it will only remain 4th Abuja bus (1st and 2nd buses have left about an hour ago).
But the words that came out from my mouth was: abeg make una no worry me, I am comfortable here.
They left,
5 minutes later they came back again to plead wt me to join the 3rd bus: that they needed just only one passenger to join the 3rd bus....
The manager also begged me to exchange my ticket and join the 3rd bus... So that it will remain only the 4th bus.
The passenger who was seated beside me was busy loosing his baggages: He hurriedly exchanged his ticket and joined the 3rd bus...
There was a accident:
The 3rd bus had a head-on collision with an on coming Dangote trailer: all the passengers died on the spot including the driver 19souls !!!
Now everybody in our bus (they saw the drama between me and those touts at the park)
Who am I?

I also asked myself
Who am I.
Whom am i
(Mind u , I never had any revelation; I only study my environment and conjure my mind mostly unconsciously without me even knowing and depend on the output results: and do whatever my mind tells me to do.

Is
The only thing that scares me in life is snakes: I have twice been bitten by snakes.
What a terrible, traumatizing experience!
I lost my kid brother in similar fashion!
The Bus he was involved in accident with was already filled-up yet he choose to be lapped!
*Note that, Some decisions we make in this life is not only for our present situation, but for the overall good of our soul*
I seriously grieve for him then, but now I know better - He was seriously resisting programming which leads to major crisis between him and my Dad.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
SporaD8:

SisterFire, May I draw your attention to how you conveniently evade my questions.
I never even made mention of Elizabeth.
...sorry I mentioned Elizabeth because that's what pains me , her death supposed to be celebrated but I am downcasted ever since she died , but I'm fine.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Leiylau:

You prefer avoiding the painful spots than use it against someone like you don't insult someone"s pains but hit him/her in another way .
Explain.
...Yes my dear , hypothesis here is body vs soul
This is what I mean
If I tell wolesmile that I am in grief because at 46 I have no child of my own . In every little argument he will call me " this barren woman " I don't do that " I rather call you what u aren't like " shameless bastard" " useless cretin" " cursed prostitute" knowing fully well u are barren at 46..
OR
I rather wound u with a stick or a broken bottle than do like wolesmile who misfired

WHY?

Calling a barren woman " barren woman" kills her soul and might turn a kind hearted woman to an evil witch lusting for children blood , mind you any blood she drank you are drinking with her, she will haunt humanity

Amaka a U.C woman knows that biola is barren and refused to call her barren ,but beat her blue black . When she recovers she might respect me or take her vengeance by calling lagos agb@ros to beat n rape me and I might let it slide and she will be ok .we will avoid each other ...and life goes on ,in next 2 yrs she gives birth to triplets I might go rub baby powder in her home to celebrate with her .

Why is it so
Injury to the body can be cured by doctors but that of soul can only be cured in this thread .no pope nor G O can cure it , it never leaves the soul, Our salty body has white blood cells that heals us fast ,but our soul don't have a repairer, With the eye yet to manifest in sporaD8 you can see the scorned in either dull or bright lights exposing scary faces of deep sadness caused by humans .

Wolesmile I haven't seen ur apology I give u 3days 4 dat ,because u went against the orbit of ur Fate.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Moh247: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
This is what I mean
If I tell wolesmile that I am in grief because at 46 I have no child of my own . In every little argument he will call me " this barren woman " I don't do that " I rather call you what u aren't like " shameless bastard" " useless cretin" " cursed prostitute" knowing fully well u are barren at 46..
OR
I rather wound u with a stick or a broken bottle than do like wolesmile who misfired

WHY?

Calling a barren woman " barren woman" kills her soul and might turn a kind hearted woman to an evil witch lusting for children blood , mind you any blood she drank you are drinking with her, she will haunt humanity

Amaka a U.C woman knows that biola is barren and refused to call her barren ,but beat her blue black . When she recovers she might respect me or take her vengeance by calling lagos agb@ros like playermeji n moh247 to beat n rape me and I might let it slide and she will be ok .we will avoid each other ...and life goes on ,in next 2 yrs she gives birth to triplets I might go rub baby powder in her home to celebrate with her .

Why is it so
Injury to the body can be cured by doctors but that of soul can only be cured in this thread .no pope nor G O can cure it , it never leaves the soul, Our salty body has white blood cells that heals us fast ,but our soul don't have a repairer, With the eye yet to manifest in sporaD8 you can see the scorned in either dull or bright lights exposing scary faces of deep sadness caused by humans .

Wolesmile I haven't seen ur apology I give u 3days 4 dat ,because u went against the orbit of ur Fate.

Na wa oo please any evidence I ever attacked you any evidence I am an agbero

My support for Tinubu isn't a crime, why the hate and slander

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
SporaD8:
@SisterFire,
I hope your emotions do not currently get the better part of you?
I ask because I want you to be in the right frame when you answer this questions...
What did you know about Antarctica and the many conspiracy that surround it?
Is it truly an entry point to inner earth?
Is the story about the caged/trapped angels true?
What major earth events took place there before it becomes frozen?
If you choose not to answer this questions, I will understand it is a call too close to home.
... Good question during my sacred triangle days That spot you saw Tanzania its same spot north Antacs is situated then it harbours fine sands with nice climates hot during the summer ,hurricanes after summer .Then Sahara was same as Amazon region and also same in climate with present France ,Spain and Rome it shares same climate with this regions and then it was manipulated by the immortals during megwars( iron war )
Then their was a river running from Morocco( Spain ) to Egypt and Niger republic forming an invisible demarcation btw Africa and Europe .From that river Africa was divided from Europe and the drifting perfected itself before 20,000,000BC by then upper Africa has stopped freezing and Antarctica took over .Earth is a funny planet with it's great spinning speed and gravity pull a continent can be formed through a gully erosion after 1million years .

Cuúmsidisçu and his anakhims has a plant they before moving to Kenya then Curuma or kirima .
Millions and billions of bodies are dumped there during and after the war of iron.
If any angel is locked in Antarctica and I don't know it ,it means they are anakhims created by cuúmsidisçu full of science know how and inventions
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
This is what I mean
OR

WHY?

Amaka a U.C woman knows that biola is barren and refused to call her barren ,but beat her blue black . When she recovers she might respect me or take her vengeance by calling lagos agb@ros to beat n rape me and I might let it slide and she will be ok .we will avoid each other ...and life goes on ,in next 2 yrs she gives birth to triplets I might go rub baby powder in her home to celebrate with her .

Why is it so

So you really mean this apology of a thing? grin grin grin

Well, lovers do fight. When they fight, they settle. If you really want apology from me, tell me you love me. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
wolesmile:

So you really mean this apology of a thing? grin grin grin

Well, lovers do fight. When they fight, they settle. If you really want apology from me, tell me you love me. grin
...You don't mean it ... You want dare your partner in crime to cry ba? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...You don't mean it ... You want dare your partner in crime to cry ba? grin

Who is my partner in crime?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...With the eye yet to manifest in sporaD8 you can see the scorned in either dull or bright lights exposing scary faces of deep sadness caused by humans .

I have looked at the bolded from every points and angles yet can't seem to understand your statement.
Would you mind to rephrase it please?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:

So sorry dear.
Hope u r gud now?
I really want to know
Who really am I
So she left the bus
They left,
There was a accident:
Who am I?

I also asked myself
Who am I.
Whom am i

Is
... This isnt a mere coincidence or has Religious colouration .
You boasting with ur tiv tribe in ur sigi isn't a coincidence either ,No one likes Tiv tribe more than sisterfire go and ask ...my soul is tied to Tiv land and I'm not bluffing , my next life I am coming as a tiv and won't mind been a farmer working In tongov ,mbaebiem bushes ...I won't mind
Tivland is a land overwhelmed with nature
Is it Katsina Alla river full of delicious fishes and strange creatures .
Or is it gboko Mountain I climb more often to be with nature ...my next Reincarnation before I bid earth goodbye forever will be in a wealthy tivman's loins from Katsina Allah or a wealthy igbo who has no home in igboland but in Katsina Allah or kyado or Vandekiya ur town.
This is a tribe that does no discrimination amongst Nigeria.
U might think I am crazy but truth remains Tivland isn't just a food basket but a nature headquarter ask my friend Adaibeku working in taraba she will attest to that ...Travelling in my car along gboko road relieves and purifies my soul from its iniquities is much worst grin

To the main issue at hand
Listen Mr Aondoson , Aondovic or Aondochiev what ever force that made u put ur tribe up for display ,it's same as that which stopped u from that bus, You aren't a small soul and I will prove that for all to see,

As you enter here you shall know what world leaders knew because we expose them here and that u are shall manifest , because you are the luckiest amongst us for seeing things at 18 while we saw at 5,6,7,10
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
SporaD8:

I have looked at the bolded from every points and angles yet can't seem to understand your statement.
Would you mind to rephrase it please?
... Good question darling, ...

SOUL MAKES MANKIND ,THINGS OF THE SOUL ISNT TREATED WITH KIDS GLOVE

DO YOU KNOW ADOLF HITLAR AND OSAMA BIN LADEN WOULDNT HAVE DON WAT THEY DID ,IF THEY WERE STABBED IN 10 PLACES WITH SHARP DAGGERS, THEY MIGHT BE CURED IN THE HOSPITAL OR THEY MAY DIE

After recovering if they survive it they might go for who stabbed them and kill them kpata kpata one or two .

In Afterlife they might be given opportunity for vengeance but they might not take revenge...because their souls are in peace ,but just their body was destroyed .

Case 1 Osama and case 2 Adolf are same because universe is interwoven akwarakotarayaonu

Case 1
Do you know Osama bin laden wasnt beaten ( he was promoted in CIA as the best amongst his mate) or stabbed or his family harmed but he went mad with soulful sorrows finding out excruciating evil done to his people and he working meticulously for those who did so puntured part of his soul and more than 5millions went in for it and more are still going down there for it.
He wasn't insulted directly but his ideologies, compassion for humanity , diligence and hardwork was insulted from the past ,I heard he went mad with pains for weeks and started his plans to cool his soul from pains

Case 2
Adolf wasn't beaten ,stabbed, or has his parents killed infact no one alive offended him,
Adolf hitlar a devoted christian who locks unbelievers up for atheism,even kill those who refuses to worship Jehovah but later He found out whom Yahweh and Jews he loves so much are and here comes WW2 that wasted more than 200million .
He went mad as well ,if Adolf hitlar was a lousy christian and he founds out these shits we wouldnt have witness as little as street wars.
These are indirect disaster on a soul of a passionate human ,

Note:
I have killed millions of Religious anakhims loyal to Yahweh finding out my intelligence was insulted ,no amount of stabbing me can make me do that ,but driving a hole In my heart with lies made me worst monster

Now for a better understanding
As an immortal
Killing someone brings lesser results ,but going for the soul brings somehow a permanent result ,

Kill a person ,he comes back and kill you and everyone is fine

But going for the soul of someone means killing the person a million times , and when he recovers he shall curse universe and declare u his Everlasting enemy ,he shall track u no matter the planet u Reincar.nate into ,
That's y win.ged arôbunagu was locked up by in a spiritual cold cage invented by an Indian boy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gleez: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...Pardon me for not replying u I was filled with anger against an injustice and one of us insulting me all through yesterday & it's not right talking about death that moment, their is time for everything.

...Sorry for ur pains but know it that they are 1000 times at peace if they aren't Religious or if they are lucky ,
Talking about things to do to meet them , they will meet u because they must have possessed powers to defile and Not u full of limitations meeting them , and remember u aren't IMMORTAL in short time you shall die and visit them no matter where they are accross the universe, only if u have the passion .

You can't be missing ur dead love one and be shouting Jesus sighting them as ghosts.

...though not in same reign as u ,her time with u are limited in ur inverse universe but the connections made u see a red light when her time elapsed.

Where ur sister or mum a devoted christian?

Hmmm Their is so much connections between u both and I promise u that u will be united again in death and In life.

In death
You have the opportunity to be once more with them In vosod only if they are lucky enough not to get trapped by Religion.

In life
You can track the planet they are integrated into and visit them abstractly and then be birthed into there. Have that strong bond and you shall be with them forever.
The painful time u spent weeping and missing them shall be wiped from ur memories and the present memory shall overwhelm you and that's what internal peace stands for . Same peace anticipated by miss lei lau melissa who wants her lover in a flower garden house living a life without aging for 1000yrs.

Pls my dear I need too answers from you ..

1: was ur female family member a christian?

2 : Explain to me what is love and how great it is to u ?
Do this and we shall continue to seek for peace in ur soul until we welcome a gifteds who can direct us to our dead ones ( A necromancer ) because they are here on this nairaland doing tribalism like wolesmile( he who said he has passed our level here but supports a corrupt blood drinker pastor remi tinubu who eats babies intestine to chase out igbos from lagos with a soured soup diety )without knowing what's inside them.
because My soul tells me a necro is here I can feel it.
Is it fman Or someone ahead no one knows.

1) She was a Christian.

2) Love isn't just a word, it's a force in its abstract form and manifests greatly in actions of sacrifice. I think of love and ask myself "how much of myself ( time, money, attention, care) can I sacrifice for the ones I claim to love?" For my mum, I was willing to go an extra mile just to ensure she's okay. I spent all I could. Visited her at least three times a day when she fell ill. I would sneak out of work just to go check on her. I emptied my account just to ensure she didn't lack good medical care. I was willing to do everything just to ensure she survives. Unfortunately, she left.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Gleez:

1) She was a Christian.
... I asked you about her belief and you said Christianity ,do you know y?

I will tell u , before I tell you let's visit the behaviors of Real children of the supreme W, who are the children of d supreme ?they are trillions of su_ns accross the universe ... like I said a while ago
Their are su_ns who maintain their glory till death ,the glory can be dull and bright ...But what they form after death will matter.
Humans and animals aren't the only dull creatures we have trillions of dull su_n and what makes them dull ,we don't know but we av close answers going by behavioural ethics of the su-ndom .
We have Red su-ns whom we knew are dull and can't handle or run planetary systems. They are larger than the rest ,
We consider white s-un turn red during it's dying moment but they are su-ns Red in colour at young age 100million .
If their are galatical beings who can move earth to a Red giant and place it in same coordinate as our present su-n in 30 mins we won't die by heat but by emptiness of a giant that cant present us with oxygen or any necessary element except helium , trees will turn to dust so are humans .
Red sun-s has sleeping souls when they die .Now you know where I was getting at when u saw a Red light after ur loved one left u.

We have yellow sun-s this ones can lead to Ori-on ne-bulae or Meta- supernovae after death they aren't dull but same level of light in atheists of today .this sun-s can power a planetary system same as ours

Blue su_ns same level as yellow

White su-ns are the brightest we name them gods of su-n-
They turn to blackholes after death .what black does to Universe we shall find out soon.

Red stone
Blue -stone
Yellow- gold
White - diamond
This is how Universe is wired to help us understand ourselves ,
Ur loved one has a dull red lig-ht which u saw in ur dream but wasn't trapped In hell , u will be united with her with time...if she left afterlife u can still track her soul.
I have seen white lights with people I respect and anyone who saw me sees white light as well.

2) Love isn't just a word, it's a force in its abstract form and manifests greatly in actions of sacrifice. I think of love and ask myself "how much of myself ( time, money, attention, care) can I sacrifice for the ones I claim to love?" For my mum, I was willing to go an extra mile just to ensure she's okay. I spent all I could. Visited her at least three times a day when she fell ill. I would sneak out of work just to go check on her. I emptied my account just to ensure she didn't lack good medical care. I was willing to do everything just to ensure she survives. Unfortunately, she left.
... Yes love is great and u both shall experience it together forever if u know love is bigger than supreme W ,
Now you know she is free in Afte-rlife because if her soul is trapped u can only see meaningless faces of her stored in ur brain , but you saw a Red light meaning her soul is tied with u and not in hell SO U GONNA BE HAPPY FOR HER , With the love & appreciations she has for u ,She has gone to prepare a party for u so when u die u won't be confused .
She will ask u where u gonna live whether on earth or hollow earth or nibiriscu or soris or M•eda or even svplei , then you shall choose svplei and a twin of 4months in d womb will be tracked and u both shall be born in there ,because of great love in you
You will do everything together and may marry urself ,take care of ur children urself since no one can love u like u both did, IF love is bigger than supreme W ,what is traditions and customs when though SVP has immortal traditions( no tradition at all ,where Strong security , love of nature and accord to karma are put in place over customs and traditions. In this place at the moment they live in ur 900,000AD ... Be happy for urselves and when next u see her tell her u are coming If love is bigger than supreme what is death and life compared to it , love has been before the universe . Tell her to wait for u .

This is UC we don't condore mediocrity from anyone trying to mean I am pushing u to death .I have experience love and when I was with my love having a romance I will always hallucinate where he died and someone told me position of afterlife he stays and I die too to be with him.
Gleez what I feel in ur comments are high with great love and emotions which I knew are dead in our selfish society ,if u have this love and emotions for someone then let that love keep ur light burning because Fear has no place where love is ,
When u sow love spiritually u shall reap love . Love is rare on earth because humans are selfishness and hate made flesh . Don't let that love in ur soul die ,if it stays there so.ul death have no power over it .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nasa l xars mun

Cc: princess leiylau

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
SisterFire:
Nasa l xars mun

Cc: princess leiylau
Impressive NASA is everything evil
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... I asked you about her belief and you said Christianity ,do you know y?

I will tell u , before I tell you let's visit the behaviors of Real children of the supreme W, who are the children of d supreme trillions of su_ns accross the universe ... like I said a while ago
Their are su_ns who maintain their glory till death ,the glory can be dull and bright ...But what they form after death will matter.
Humans and animals aren't the only dull creatures we have trillions of dull su_n and what makes them dull ,we don't know but we av close answers going by behavioural ethics of the su-ndom .
We have Red su-ns whom we knew are dull and can't handle or run planetary systems. They are larger than the rest ,
We consider white s-un turn red during it's dying moment but they are su-ns Red in colour at young age 100million .
If their are galatical beings who can move earth to a Red giant and place it in same coordinate as our present su-n in 30 mins we won't die by heat but by emptiness of a giant that cant present us with oxygen or any necessary element except helium , trees will turn to dust so are humans .
Red sun-s has sleeping souls when they die .Now you know where I was getting at when u saw a Red light after ur loved one left u.

We have yellow sun-s this ones can lead to Ori-on ne-bulae or Meta- supernovae after death they aren't dull but same level of light in atheists of today .this sun-s can power a planetary system same as ours

Blue su_ns same level as yellow

White su-ns are the brightest we name them gods of su-n-
They turn to blackholes after death .what black does to Universe we shall find out soon.

Red stone
Blue -stone
Yellow- gold
White - diamond
This is how Universe is wired to help us understand ourselves ,
Ur loved one has a dull red lig-ht which u saw in ur dream but wasn't trapped In hell , u will be united with her with time...if she left afterlife u can still track her soul.
I have seen white lights with people I respect and anyone who saw me sees white light as well.
... Yes love is great and u both shall experience it together forever if u know love is bigger than supreme W ,
Now you know she is free in Afte-rlife because if her soul is trapped u can only see meaningless faces of her stored in ur brain , but you saw a Red light meaning her soul is tied with u and not in hell SO U GONNA BE HAPPY FOR HER , With the love & appreciations she has for u ,She has gone to prepare a party for u so when u die u won't be confused .
She will ask u where u gonna live whether on earth or hollow earth or nibiriscu or soris or M•eda or even svplei , then you shall choose svplei and a twin of 4months in d womb will be tracked and u both shall be born in there ,because of great love in you
You will do everything together and may marry urself ,take care of ur children urself since no one can love u like u both did, IF love is bigger than supreme W ,what is traditions and customs when though SVP has immortal traditions( no tradition at all ,where Strong security , love of nature and accord to karma are put in place over customs and traditions. In this place at the moment they live in ur 900,000AD ... Be happy for urselves and when next u see her tell her u are coming If love is bigger than supreme what is death and life compared to it , love has been before the universe . Tell her to wait for u .

This is UC we don't condore mediocrity from anyone trying to mean I am pushing u to death .I have experience love and when I was with my love having a romance I will always hallucinate where he died and someone told me position of afterlife he stays and I die too to be with him.
Gleez what I feel in ur comments are high with great love and emotions which I knew are dead in our selfish society ,if u have this love and emotions for someone then let that love keep ur light burning because Fear has no place where love is ,
When u sow love spiritually u shall reap love . Love is rare on earth because humans are selfishness and hate made flesh . Don't let that love in ur soul die ,if it stays there so.ul death have no power over it .
Talking of the blackhole in question it means the familiar blackhole is mirrored at the behind it as parallel BH

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have seen parents threatening to curse their children and I have heard several stories of people suffering as a result of curses placed on them by their parents.

Though I do not believe this but tell me. Do the curses really work?
Sisterfire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sojourner2000:
I have seen parents threatening to curse their children and I have heard several stories of people suffering as a result of curses placed on them by their parents.

Though I do not believe this but tell me. Do the curses really work?
Sisterfire
... Before a curse can work many parties has to be consulted.

Party A
Forces of nature Water ,Air and sand whom might judge the cursee with the wavelength of the damaged curser's soul

Party B
The cursee's soul when he/she is asleep, he will say his/her part.

Party C
The curser's soul when he is asleep ,he must say his part.

Party D
Karma will be invited incase the cursed played a prank like comedy pranksters

Party E
3 higherSouls of the dead living in vosod

If you curse ur son because u hate him for no just cause karma will place a hot chain in ur vulva,
And if you curse son because he fluanted ur believe which dosent support nature or universe , then all parties remain calm,if you curse him because he fluanted ur ideologies that support nature everyone remain calm as well and allow ur brain take care of u without infringing.

If you curse ur son because he has done so much wickedness to u ,then all parties shall be invited at night for judgement for an example Their was this story that Shaked black world right there in imo state

Mr & Paul Mrs Eke( not their real name) gave birth to 2 daughters Kim and Chloe in ATL, US and both semi-parted so peacefully that Mrs Eke handed over her 2 daughters to Paul who wants to establish in Awo mbise imo state, Paul will do heaven n earth to see her daughters bcom responsible on earth .

But 2 daughters hated him so much because
(1) He dosent allow the 2 go out to nightclubs scattered in Owerri,
(2) They missed ATL and will do all to leave smelly and backward nigeria and Also their delusional dad,

Paul eke who wanted his daughters happiness tried so much to allow their mother accept them but the mother rejected his plea
Then in 2020 Kim and Chloe called their mother to report that their dad Paul has been raping them every night for 11months and they will die in that violence if nothing is done ...this angered grace eke who flew in Nigeria and sent the police against Paul eke and he was arrested then he charged to court after 3months of confinement he was sentensed to 15yrs in jail with hard larbour (His daughters were flew to ATL usa and they were happy their mission were accomplished)
I'm not done Awo village orstracized him till death,when he was in prison.
He stole a rope day 2 to his time in correctional center imo , wrote down " My daughters will know no peace on earth, life is pain" with a charcoal then hanged himself,
The story reached America and the daughters can't handle the guilt and tell their mum the truth amidst tears.

This case will be judged before it started in split seconds and everyone is done .

Another
Busayo flogged her sick mom( who trained her in the university with her maggi and pepper business) for months as she tied her to her bed because A cherubim and seraphim pastor told her ,her mum is y she haven't been married and the community saved her mum from her monster show and her mum cursed her that " no husband will grease her private part "
This case will take minutes to be judged and karma will decide when to strike.

Years later her mum is dead ,Busayo luckily met a sugar daddy who made her rich but refuses to marry her as a 4wife, she used her money to buy men to marry her but they can't contain the stench from her private part ,They go blind from unearthly smell from her vagina from tunde ,to Charles, kubara all ran away with some of her money or abandon the money she gave them .
Some said her ex husbands saw smiling rotten faced woman resembling Busayo while her to smiles during sex and they feel typhoid after sex with her.

A musician currently singing in Nigeria stole her mum's money n jewelries for his Music shoot and her mum cursed her at night naked

This case will take 48hrs to know if the woman can change her mind and 48hrs to know y the boy did such ...they might find out deep at night that the boy wasn't so wicked or the mum dosent actually meant it.

The boy's music became a hit and he came back buying her mum gifts of cars ,expenses jewelries and a house .
And I know the woman shall go back naked to reverse the curse but it's too late .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... Before a curse can work many parties has to be consulted.

Party A
Forces of nature Water ,Air and sand whom might judge the cursee with the wavelength of the damaged curser's soul

Party B
The cursee's soul when he/she is asleep, he will say his/her part.

Party C
The curser's soul when he is asleep ,he must say his part.

Party D
Karma will be invited incase the cursed played a prank like comedy pranksters

Party E
3 higherSouls of the dead living in vosod

If you curse ur son because u hate him for no just cause karma will place a hot chain in ur vulva,
And if you curse son because he fluanted ur believe which dosent support nature or universe , then all parties remain calm,if you curse him because he fluanted ur ideologies that support nature everyone remain calm as well and allow ur brain take care of u without infringing.

If you curse ur son because he has done so much wickedness to u ,then all parties shall be invited at night for judgement for an example Their was this story that Shaked black world right there in imo state

Mr & Paul Mrs Eke( not their real name) gave birth to 2 daughters Kim and Chloe in ATL, US and both semi-parted so peacefully that Mrs Eke handed over her 2 daughters to Paul who wants to establish in Awo mbise imo state, Paul will do heaven n earth to see her daughters bcom responsible on earth .

But 2 daughters hated him so much because
(1) He dosent allow the 2 go out to nightclubs scattered in Owerri,
(2) They missed ATL and will do all to leave smelly and backward nigeria and Also their delusional dad,

Paul eke who wanted his daughters happiness tried so much to allow their mother accept them but the mother rejected his plea
Then in 2020 Kim and Chloe called their mother to report that their dad Paul has been raping them every night for 11months and they will die in that violence if nothing is done ...this angered grace eke who flew in Nigeria and sent the police against Paul eke and he was arrested then he charged to court after 3months of confinement he was sentensed to 15yrs in jail with hard larbour (His daughters were flew to ATL usa and they were happy their mission were accomplished)
I'm not done Awo village orstracized him till death,when he was in prison.
He stole a rope day 2 to his time in correctional center imo , wrote down " My daughters will know no peace on earth, life is pain" with a charcoal then hanged himself,
The story reached America and the daughters can't handle the guilt and tell their mum the truth amidst tears.

This case will be judged before it started in split seconds and everyone is done .

Another
Busayo flogged her sick mom( who trained her in the university with her maggi and pepper business) for months as she tied her to her bed because A cherubim and seraphim pastor told her ,her mum is y she haven't been married and the community saved her mum from her monster show and her mum cursed her that " no husband will grease her private part "
This case will take minutes to be judged and karma will decide when to strike.

Years later her mum is dead ,Busayo luckily met a sugar daddy who made her rich but refuses to marry her as a 4wife, she used her money to buy men to marry her but they can't contain the stench from her private part ,They go blind from unearthly smell from her vagina from tunde ,to Charles, kubara all ran away with some of her money or abandon the money she gave them .
Some said her ex husbands saw smiling rotten faced woman resembling Busayo while her to smiles during sex and they feel typhoid after sex with her.

A musician currently singing in Nigeria stole her mum's money n jewelries for his Music shoot and her mum cursed her at night naked

This case will take 48hrs to know if the woman can change her mind and 48hrs to know y the boy did such ...they might find out deep at night that the boy wasn't so wicked or the mum dosent actually meant it.

The boy's music became a hit and he came back buying her mum a gifts of cars ,expenses jewelries and a house .
And I know the woman shall go back naked to reverse the curse but it's too late .

Thank you sisterfire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Thank you sisterfire
...Now u know how things work

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...Now u know how things work

How come curses we have been swearing on politicians haven't worked yet

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sojourner2000:

How come curses we have been swearing on politicians haven't worked yet
...I expected this question when I was answering the former , I would have told you the normal reply used by rogue fools called pastors " only god knows" that's their word full of limitations used when their brains are knocked by an intelligent question...we don't do that here .

I was built after my throne era in serpenyalim kingdom to reject that word " only god knows"

Now why do politicians don't get affected ?
Why will sisterfire be bias and confused in her analogy ? grin
No ,I'm not
I have studied karma and nature before 200,000BC and I have understood the way it works not in mysterious way but in a balanced way judged by many forces.

You are ur own lawyer
In a painful situations The curser has 3/5 of the forces ,while you have just urself ... grin I wish all Nigerians can read this ,it might look like fantasy just like black-hole caught by Webb camera giving birth to su-ns in billions per hour instead of suck it in.

To this case proper
INTRO TO NATURE VS KARMA

Remember I told u dull souls are recycled to earth ( those who aren't trapped) like ourtruth ur master said ?
Illustration
Playermeji , Ab2.9, pl4real, Amaka.4real , jondick, igb.o4, af.ufu1 are known dull souls here and they refused to brighten up their souls because ignorance is bliss , they enjoy ignorance causing pains to others ,causing pains to me and you , supporting a murderer just to see u suffer and worst of all making sisterfire daughter if nature mad all the time with their hate to mankind and love to god and Politicians they know nothing about.this worms prefer to cause mankind pains than have a good government
...Fast forward they are all dead and back to earth as innocent newbodies but soul full of curses yet to be granted against them, because of tribalism and hate they caused a lot of dreams were buried , Mr John oke with 5 sons dies in an ill equiped hospital because these fools said and supported a negentrophy that a good Politician will never rule ,
One of the sons of Mr oke has good conscience and he is 15 when playermeji was born again in Kwara. His name is Tony , tony swore that a new tony is born and since wickedness will never depart earth that he shall teach humanity wickedness because of those in political sections with monikkers supporting buhari during the peak of his blood lust .
All those became dead and Reincarnate automatically to face tony who was puntured in the soul. Tony went into robbery and ritual at same time to make money ,he susceeds others died in gunfire while others died while been haunted by ghosts .
Toney now 30 used the money to run for house of rep , playermeji is 15 by now and has no love for bad governance like he does in the past...

...15yrs later tony 45 who has killed thousands to be in government is now a governor and playermeji 30 hates him because he is evil and a looter while new souls will continue calling playermeji a sadist an idiot enving our sweet governor. Playermeji and million others who formally were from the north and southwest islam will start cursing him and other Politicians, mind you 90% of those Politicians are children of those playermeji and co mocked and laughed at , maybe my son or Rugaria's daughter or even elbinawi's son will be amongst the blood drinkers Called politicians then they wl lay curses on these Politicians And the 5 forces will gather to judge the matter after days no conclusion ,nature and dead souls shall back the politicians and the politicians shall also back themselves.
That will be 2/5, 3/5 against 3/5 or 2/5
Do u understand this I said now.

Again many over religious fellows like charlesgi and righteousness02 with little good conscience shall be next atheist automatically thrown to better parts of the country because they were ignorant but are pardoned. Now these 2 and 10 others out of 10million sent here shall try to open the eyes of christians that all are fake but will be rubbished by fresh souls new to the universe same way they rubbish me grin

Nature sees Nigerians as enemies because of atrocities they commit against it , Politicians are committing atrocities against u and u the wicked innocent masses u insult a daughter sisterfire will go about harming lizards ,cats, dogs ,orphans , gifteds and plants unprovoked then u fools will expect fair judgement that's a lie

NATURE VE KARMA WARS ( SISTER WAR)

When 2½/5 supporting politicians/nature and 3/5 supporting poor masses/karma clashes u will see that the judgement won't be complete.
Nature has the upper hand because she and my mum( and other mother worlds) are closest ally in our milky way .

AGREEMENT

Nature and karma with the rest of the 3 will reach an agreement to make the politicians suffer pains and sorrow at night which is 30% of the initial punishment which might be stroke or death... 12% of politicians dies at this 30% while 88% weep to sleep and weep to awake but uses nengi ,mercy eke and many gay men to keep their souls busy .

Not that nothing is done but you all are haters of nature and univers.al aspects & ethics , when u know the ethics u shall be the karma dealing with ur politicians while ur generations unborn enjoy peace .
These fools don't know cos they think 100yrs is something, playermeji was comparing himself with adolfhitlar ignorantly without knowing these guys are with nature, and I, sisterfire can k.ill all of u and nothing will happen ,then create u back with better body ,more years and wings nature will love if I do this smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...I expected this question when I was answering the former , I would have told you the normal reply used by rogue fools called pastors " only god knows" that's their word full of limitations used when their brains are knocked by an intelligent question...we don't do that here .

I was built after my throne era in serpenyalim kingdom to reject that word " only god knows"

Now why do politicians don't get affected ?
Why will sisterfire be bias and confused in her analogy ? grin
No ,I'm not
I have studied karma and nature before 200,000BC and I have understood the way it works not in mysterious way but in a balanced way judged by many forces.

You are ur own lawyer
In a painful situations The curser has 3/5 of the forces ,while you have just urself ... grin I wish all Nigerians can read this ,it might look like fantasy just like black-hole caught by Webb camera giving birth to su-ns in billions per hour instead of suck it in.

To this case proper
INTRO TO NATURE VS KARMA

Remember I told u dull souls are recycled to earth ( those who aren't trapped) like ourtruth ur master said ?
Illustration
Playermeji , Ab2.9, pl4real, Amaka.4real , jondick, igb.o4, af.ufu1 are known dull souls here and they refused to brighten up their souls because ignorance is bliss , they enjoy ignorance causing pains to others ,causing pains to me and you , supporting a murderer just to see u suffer and worst of all making sisterfire daughter if nature mad all the time with their hate to mankind and love to god and Politicians they know nothing about.this worms prefer to cause mankind pains than have a good government
...Fast forward they are all dead and back to earth as innocent newbodies but soul full of curses yet to be granted against them, because of tribalism and hate they caused a lot of dreams were buried , Mr John oke with 5 sons dies in an ill equiped hospital because these fools said and supported a negentrophy that a good Politician will never rule ,
One of the sons of Mr oke has good conscience and he is 15 when playermeji was born again in Kwara. His name is Tony , tony swore that a new tony is born and since wickedness will never depart earth that he shall teach humanity wickedness because of those in political sections with monikkers supporting buhari during the peak of his blood lust .
All those became dead and Reincarnate automatically to face tony who was puntured in the soul. Tony went into robbery and ritual at same time to make money ,he susceeds others died in gunfire while others died while been haunted by ghosts .
Toney now 30 used the money to run for house of rep , playermeji is 15 by now and has no love for bad governance like he does in the past...

...15yrs later tony 45 who has killed thousands to be in government is now a governor and playermeji 30 hates him because he is evil and a looter while new souls will continue calling playermeji a sadist an idiot enving our sweet governor. Playermeji and million others who formally were from the north and southwest islam will start cursing him and other Politicians, mind you 90% of those Politicians are children of those playermeji and co mocked and laughed at , maybe my son or Rugaria's daughter or even elbinawi's son will be amongst the blood drinkers Called politicians then they wl lay curses on these Politicians And the 5 forces will gather to judge the matter after days no conclusion ,nature and dead souls shall back the politicians and the politicians shall also back themselves.
That will be 2/5, 3/5 against 3/5 or 2/5
Do u understand this I said now.

Again many over religious fellows like charlesgi and righteousness02 with little good conscience shall be next atheist automatically thrown to better parts of the country because they were ignorant but are pardoned. Now these 2 and 10 others out of 10million sent here shall try to open the eyes of christians that all are fake but will be rubbished by fresh souls new to the universe same way they rubbish me grin

Nature sees Nigerians as enemies because of atrocities they commit against it , Politicians are committing atrocities against u and u the wicked innocent masses u insult a daughter sisterfire will go about harming lizards ,cats, dogs ,orphans , gifteds and plants unprovoked then u fools will expect fair judgement that's a lie

NATURE VE KARMA WARS ( SISTER WAR)

When 2½/5 supporting politicians/nature and 3/5 supporting poor masses/karma clashes u will see that the judgement won't be complete.
Nature has the upper hand because she and my mum( and other mother worlds) are closest ally in our milky way .

AGREEMENT

Nature and karma with the rest of the 3 will reach an agreement to make the politicians suffer pains and sorrow at night which is 30% of the initial punishment which might be stroke or death... 12% of politicians dies at this 30% while 88% weep to sleep and weep to awake but uses nengi ,mercy eke and many gay men to keep their souls busy .

Not that nothing is done but you all are haters of nature and univers.al aspects & ethics , when u know the ethics u shall be the karma dealing with ur politicians while ur generations unborn enjoy peace .
These fools don't know cos they think 100yrs is something, playermeji was comparing himself with adolfhitlar ignorantly without knowing these guys are with nature, and I, sisterfire can k.ill all of u and nothing will happen ,then create u back with better body ,more years and wings nature will love if I do this smiley

Ignorance is never an excuse .
Perhaps Nigerians suffer that consequences of killing Gifteds and medical witches.
Good explanations on curses enchantress
Which plane did you study these and Earth's foolishness didn't pertub you ? because I can't read this enough highlighting how nature and wicked Politicians stood side by side In a Spiritual court judged by nature n karma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.