Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205785 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sojourner2001:

What's the story with this so called Indian and his soul trapping technology
...He is a gifted soul that was contracted to wire a prison that can't be seen in afterlife, on earth , parallel worlds and vosods but worlds non existense in the 4 universe but in multiverse.
No one knew him because he is kept hidden ,we believed time has him as a son that he goes to universal realms in split seconds.

Sorry no one knew his/her gender but he lives in India.Those who saw him only saw a light shadow explaining things .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ahasco:

Infact I'm not surprised as I expect more of such people around here and outside here, keep up the good work.

And one more thing, hope you know he can't be freed(TB Joshua) until a thousand years when religion and other evil beliefs have been washed off the face of the earth?
... Honestly I am speechless.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
SporaD8:

Too many confusion on this subject.
You know, like in college where we do loads of memorizing - words for words; yet the practicality of that which we memorize continually escape us!
You ask a student, "What's an Element?"
"An element is a substance which cannot, by any know process, be split into two or more simpler substances." He chorused away.
Then you throw a well-known element at him but he can't recognize what he is seeing!
...Now that's my situation on this subject until your words -

gave me the eureka that connect the dots!
...I am happy we are going back to days of the medieval era .
Maybe One day we( maybe 5 of us ) shall gather in Abuja for a week ,we shall enjoy ourselves and the expense will be on me .

And do not worry cos I won't seduce anyone cos I might dress like a tomboy grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sojourner2001:
Can anyone just put me through.

When meditating I feel like doing two things

1. Being very concious of my breath and my sense organs while trying to view light and trying to imagine nature

2. Looking deep inside like I was asleep. Like just getting lost like when you are lost when asleep

Pls which of the above is better

Another thing. Some nights I find myself in a state where my head down is vibrating weirdly. (only happens when I have Terrible nightmares. )
I kind of wished for it last night and it came (though not immediately) and I tried to remain in that state but it didn't last

Is this a thing?

Ist is meditation ( because it requires breathe dispositions) and second is viewing dark .both are necessary

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
This thread should be backed up,
Nairaland may have a clog soon that will filter away some cloud storage, and some threads may be lost.

Information here is priceless
What must we do to save our thread. smiley
Can you explain who pastor Td Joshua was? Was he on TikTok or YouTube .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
SisterFire:
Maybe One day we( maybe 5 of us ) shall gather in Abuja for a week ,we shall enjoy ourselves and the expense will be on me .
grin[/b]
Wooow!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
SisterFire:

@bolded,
Hahaha! Like you already know how I'd think if you dress otherwise - "Voice of SisterFire but is this not the body of Amaka....!!!"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
SisterFire:

Ist is meditation ( because it requires breathe dispositions) and second is viewing dark .both are necessary
Let me contribute, I'd say,
1st is uploading.
2nd is downloading both are necessary.
Like a transceiver, you sent out signals and when you're connected, you start receiving messages!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
SporaD8:

Let me contribute, I'd say,
1st is uploading.
2nd is downloading both are necessary.
Like a transceiver, you sent out signals and when you're connected, you start receiving messages!
... uploading and downloading aren't they de same grin grin

Yeah I caught the gist dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

Their is an Antichrist universal codes movie titled " FREE GUY " it's a reptilian movie produced after several back lashes from Britain , us and Israel
It exposes life of ignorant humanity , atheists and the brain user who is the free guy ,
Not only that the players represented the immortals whom some refused to play neutral which will see mankind suffer so much , while d other yoked mankind with bitterness, the movie is a must for who ever that seeks truth

Antoin played as Jehovah the satan
His loyal salary workers played angels & demons
The 3 best friends who had paradise stolen by antoin( Jehovah ) but was retrieved is the kind immortals
The freeguy is the otem who has links with those beyond the immortals
Those who believed in him are good brain users who made paradise ( vosod )
The assassins , killers, bloody robbers etc who does what they were programmed with that will kill freeguy at sight are 96% humanity who believed in Religion , discrimination from it and hate on monsters
Their are games character played by people how Jehovah my dad wanted earth
And their are ones game game characters lived freelife that's how good immortals wants earth
IF I DONT EXPLAIN U WONT UNDERSTAND

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

Their is an Antichrist universal codes movie titled " FREE GUY " it's a reptilian movie produced after several back lashes from Britain , us and Israel
It exposes life of ignorant humanity , atheists and the brain user who is the free guy ,
Not only that the players represented the immortals whom some refused to play neutral which will see mankind suffer so much , while d other yoked mankind with bitterness, the movie is a must for who ever that seeks truth

The 3 best friends who had paradise stolen by antoin( Jehovah ) but was retrieved is the kind immortals
The assassins , killers, bloody robbers etc who does what they were programmed with that will kill freeguy at sight are 96% humanity who believed in Religion , discrimination from it and hate on monsters
And their are ones game game characters lived freelife that's how good immortals wants earth

Rise and shine enchantress

I will get hold of it immediately.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Who can explain this powerful photo
Just tryna understand if our sun goes round or on an unendless journey? ������

Sporad8 sisterfire

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:

I don't mind flying into Nigeria for it ,,, We can meet in Anambra how about that ?then I shall show you my little witchy tricks . cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:23am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

You see, I don't joke with uncommon ideas of ppl on television or movies..
I watched big brother for the first time last year (gf needed gist mate ) and the part where they gave the housemates money to use in the house brought actions and characters that the housemates were not portraying before, in my head then I was like (is this a message? Are we been controlled with some super ppl watching us) but if I discuss am with my gist mate she go turn am to another thing, I just kept it in my head

I have watched this movie(freeguy), I watched it with someone, she didn't finish it, walked away saying it's a crap movie and she doesn't like it, it's about video games, I just laughed
I watched to the end, I always know movies like that have a message, ur explanation is on point
So on point .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2022
One more thing,

I was scrolling in my inbox looking for a contact to discuss business with cos I lost his number, and I found a message chat I couldn't remember till now when I saw it, so I want to ask what this dream meant back then, here are screenshots

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:27am On Sep 16, 2022

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2022
This happened in 2018, she replied in 2019.. that's why I put screenshots so ppl can see it's not made up

I had a dream then, in the dream I was in an apartment that wasn't mine, still trying to understand how I got there I walked around the apartment to admire what's in it, and there I saw a table photo frame siting on the shelf, I picked it up and saw a dark slim lady smiling in the photo, I didn't knw her , I flipped the photo and saw a name and surname and woke up immediately..

Surprised and curious at the same time I quickly logged in fbk and searched for the name so I don't forget it, and the results amazed me, there where alot of ppl with the name, older women, fat girls , light skinned girls and all about 6 of them but my amazement was that her face was the first on the result list,

A face I never ever seen in my life I saw in a dream first with a name.
I messaged her to know if she was real . And thats the screenshot above.

Sisterfire any idea why I had this kind of experience?

Church ppl back then we're saying she is my spiritual wife, I should go for deliverance and all.. I just let it die down after sometime and forgot about it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

You see, I don't joke with uncommon ideas of ppl on television or movies..
I watched big brother for the first time last year (gf needed gist mate ) and the part where they gave the housemates money to use in the house brought actions and characters that the housemates were not portraying before, in my head then I was like (is this a message? Are we been controlled with some super ppl watching us) but if I discuss am with my gist mate she go turn am to another thing, I just kept it in my head

I have watched this movie(freeguy), I watched it with someone, she didn't finish it, walked away saying it's a crap movie and she doesn't like it, it's about video games, I just laughed
I watched to the end, I always know movies like that have a message, ur explanation is on point
So on point .

Thanks
Your Gf actually left halfway?
I can't wait to watch the film.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

I have seen the movie and I thought as much. Thanks for shedding more light
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

!
homesister
I did saw the movie playing in my hotel in Dubai but I thought it was just a kid's movie.
I remembered how one of the player( a female )came as 1 of the character to tell the freeguy to gather power so he can date her
And it's same as how immortals came on earth Reincarnated or in hidden to expose things , same way she told him to gather power around because hers was like 200 and his it's just 1 that same way you Sisterfire tell us to gather light & wisdom cheesy
Let me watch it again

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Factism

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
This happened in 2018, she replied in 2019.. that's why I put screenshots so ppl can see it's not made up

I had a dream then, in the dream I was in an apartment that wasn't mine, still trying to understand how I got there I walked around the apartment to admire what's in it, and there I saw a table photo frame siting on the shelf, I picked it up and saw a dark slim lady smiling in the photo, I didn't knw her , I flipped the photo and saw a name and surname and woke up immediately..

Surprised and curious at the same time I quickly logged in fbk and searched for the name so I don't forget it, and the results amazed me, there where alot of ppl with the name, older women, fat girls , light skinned girls and all about 6 of them but my amazement was that her face was the first on the result list,

A face I never ever seen in my life I saw in a dream first with a name.
I messaged her to know if she was real . And thats the screenshot above.

Sisterfire any idea why I had this kind of experience?

Church ppl back then we're saying she is my spiritual wife, I should go for deliverance and all.. I just let it die down after sometime and forgot about it
Wow! This is incredible!
Those Village church people {most of whom are gifted soul themselves} do see things but their religious standard of doing things oftentimes made their interpretation warped!
You, as an enlightened soul, must have called that lady into your consciousness at one point in time!
I had similar experience when I keep a model's pix on my phone and fantasize about her being my partner.
She materialize when a friend introduced me to a lady. Guess what?! Same body shape, Same height, Same skin tone!
What's more, we have the same personality complex - She says what I am thinking while I often act what she silently wished. I feel she's just me in female form!
It was all Utopia until... [enter church people]
"Make sure to pray rigorously so you don't make mistake in choice of a partner." Another one,"Lady you are currently with is someone else wife(with kids!) but you don't know!" Impossible!
I later realize they might be referring to her spiritual spouse!
It wasn't an easy decision for me(I wished I know then what I know now), but right before we separated, she made a weird statement, "I am not the issue, you should rather ask yourself why you keep attracting people like me!"
cc: SisterFire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Leiylau:
Who can explain this powerful photo
Just tryna understand if our sun goes round or on an unendless journey? ������

Sporad8 sisterfire
Hey Lei, It seems you tryna pull my legs Cos I believe you know better than this question.
The pix below should answer your question...
Our Sun, approximately the location of the Arrow in the pix revolves around around our Milky way galaxy.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Leiylau:
I don't mind flying into Nigeria for it ,,, We can meet in Anambra how about that ?then I shall show you my little witchy tricks . cool
What mischief do you have off your sleeves?
You don't hide in Sun Rays. Do you?
Cos I trust it would be much fun to see you materialize in our midst when the meeting is in full swing!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
...Dazzlingd outcome of my TB Joshua deep dark sight( in an underground protected by 1 giant sand statue enough destroy earth and many meagre sized sand statue )...

Thise forces just Abused me because I wanted to check out TB Joshua and release him perhaps it's not funny at all. They were flinging my life like rope and I had to run with 3 of the consciousness loyal to me . angry angry sad

Please when I regain myself I will tell u how it happened...I have never been flinged before in my life by unknown creatures if not I ran with speed of light I would have been trapped angry

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...Dazzlingd outcome of my TB Joshua deep dark sight( in an underground protected by 1 giant sand statue enough destroy earth and many meagre sized sand statue )...

Thise forces just Abused me because I wanted to check out TB Joshua and release him perhaps it's not funny at all. They were flinging my life like rope and I had to run with 3 of the consciousness loyal to me . angry angry sad

Please when I regain myself I will tell u how it happened...I have never been flinged before in my life by unknown creatures if not I ran with speed of light I would have been trapped angry
I do wish to embark on such journey into the deep consciousness wt you..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2022
SporaD8:

Hey Lei, It seems you tryna pull my legs Cos I believe you know better than this question.
Our Sun, approximately the location of the Arrow in the pix revolves around around our Milky way galaxy.
Our sun looks dwarfed out in milky way galaxy..
If i make ask,
Does the universe has an ending?
Or it does not have an endpoint
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

Our sun looks dwarfed out in milky way galaxy..
If i make ask,
Does the universe has an ending?
Or it does not have an endpoint
Trust me on this - If that image was the actual size of Milky way Galaxy, Our Sun will not even be visible!
That ball the arrow point to is just for illustration. The actual size is far way smaller.
As for the universe, It is called Endless-Space for a reason - no end in sight.
Infact if there were to be an endpoint/boundary, will that not spring forth another question: "What's beyond the Endpoint/Boundary?!"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
SporaD8:

What mischief do you have off your sleeves?
You don't hide in Sun Rays. Do you?
Cos I trust it would be much fun to see you materialize in our midst when the meeting is in full swing!
No I don't hide in rays . But I can do few magics like tricks I length it from my uncle moa cheesy cheesy
I will do ask my dad if he il allow me visit Reverend sister oku. Let me know his reply ,if my nosy cousin won't talk trash I am ready to go .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
SporaD8:

Thanks I just wanna know if the sun is rotating or moving straight till eternity?
U gat me spora �
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
SisterFire:

What!!! shocked

Who does that to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.