Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (214993 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are an Idiotic nincompoop...your parents needs to be slained and butchered and their rotten carcass fed to cannibals for bringing forth a scum...you are a dustbin cheesy
Your parents must be so so embarrassed by your existence,,,if only your dad poured his semen inside ur mom mouth instead of her vagina,,maybe they wouldn't be suffering from the embarrassment that you have caused them.. cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:10am On Sep 30, 2022
adambeatz:

Nelson Mandela isn't probably someone to use, he's a part of the boule society & against wisdom while siding with ignorance.

Gandhi, isn't someone to use either, I could go on and on about him too.

I'm not here for insults or whatsover, I'm here cause a lot of thing discussed here makes sense to me even when others thought it's insane, yet I can comprehend.

About the anger part, I spoke from experience, no matter what someone does to me wrongly I don't get angry, its like to me "why get angry with a snake for been a snake" I only got depressed with myself for allowing them to through to me (if they can).

Also another question, have you heard about CERN?
You aren't one of us here , are you? You think Gandhi and nelson are Politicians ?
Then u missed what enchantress sisterfire said about universal ethics being against fighting oppressions but sends those who fight oppressions above the stars more like don't save John ur babe from volcanic fire u might get burnt ,but u still save him because love is above all forces of Universe

Some of us here don't get angry cos a snake is a snake but cos snake with it's Venom affects our loved ones so badly that we can't feign ignorance or happy wise man ( No real wise man is happy )
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Your parents must be so so embarrassed by your existence,,,if only your dad poured his semen inside ur mom mouth instead of her vagina,,maybe they wouldn't be suffering from the embarrassment that you have caused them.. cheesy cheesy
cc: farano mynd44
Rule 2 is broken
This guys are nuisance here get them banned please
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:

Your account is always about nuisance dude. You no brainer throwing senseless and jobless tantrums about go and get urself a paying job .
Mynd44,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2022
SporaD8:

How exactly do they do that?!
Their muteness is the major reason why I find them uninteresting. and their stealthy movement somehow look so freaking creapy.
They know their jobs more than we do. Coincidentally bad dreams don't happen in vincinities we have cats much because they meow away negative forces trying to abuse u . Stealthy movements of cats don't matter because lion as the king of cats has no negative spiritual tendacies but to befriend trusted humans and eat fleshes of animals.
Anytime you feel spiritually threatened by domestic cats watch the tigers and lions then structure your mind for reality .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are an Idiotic nincompoop...your parents needs to be slained and butchered and their rotten carcass fed to cannibals for bringing forth a scum...you are a dustbin cheesy

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are an old barren fool in his late sixties grin
And who is deceiving you that you can insult? grin...you can't insult anything you are just an inept BUFFOON... don't worry your body go pepper you this night. grin grin grin
You are a very stupid m.oronic idiot with no hope, aim, direction, magnitude, vision, destination, destiny, future and purpose...infact what are you living for? grin grin grin....you are a cavader grin

Violation of rule 2...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
...Taaah!!! mumu grin cheesy grin u sick bast@rd withdrew ur entire life saving to change 2 this miserable dollars, empty creature

I don't want to think u borrowed it from all this scammers u do boy boy for .but I know u borrowed it from bleaching cream addict yahoo yahoo urchins u slave for . grin

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to NairalandMynd44,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD

Violation of rule 2...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to NairalandMynd44,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD

Violation of rule 2...
You can't ban her In her thread mods knew that's injustice . She is minding her business and you wicked demons alongside nuisance bigcowhornn who has no life outside nairaland enters here to insult her in her own topic , if she is banned then my people In china is right about Nigeria and her Wickedness against humans there. You Nigerians are so despicable , malicious and outrightly wicked to ur fellow Nigerians and that's the norms. You pushed her into fighting you and still call mods on her. I shall lie in wait for judgement of the moderators with dat i"ll know if nairaland is piece of shit with the judgements of the moderators or not . It won't end well trust me .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Satanist see as u just dey lick Umbrateeth04 yansh?...u no even dey ashamed of yourself

Na this same demented lesbian even finish u few months ago with that ur Vickho and Roseiyn alternate account oh.. grin cheesy
honestly i no go lie you oo i like the girl sha cos I have this fetish fantasy of crushing on bad girls grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut da Bleep up who dash u Igbo heritage? Ezi bida

Are you not born throwaway answering Igbo name .Sweet Yoruba ife Dare is more Igbo than u can ever be .and more man than u , ur dick photo u sent to me can be mistaken as a brown earthworm .mumu

Violation of rule 2...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
honestly i no go lie you oo i like the girl sha cos I have this fetish fantasy of crushing on bad girls grin
If not because I don't want this account to be banned,,,if na insult,,she no get bad words pass me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
This is the mumu man bigcow who in his wildest dream will never have me .
See how hungry and wretched he is looking , Igbo boy for thaf matter .very wretched and hopeless idiot ,who thinks and breathe sisterfire to stay alive from depression.
I love creatures of earth dogs, cats , snakes , goats and their wasnt problem of infatuation ,then I love bigcowh0rn same way I love animals around and he has been dreaming about me and chasing my handsome husband about , is it my fault I love nature and terrible creatures in it .

Violation of rule 2 and 19..
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
It's very simple forum moderators -in- charge who looked the other way when u were derailing this thread hidden away from troubles and trollings of numbskulls" her thread " can't ban her when she reacted to ur stupidity in her thread hidden away from your childish jabbings and slurrs.
Same moderators who hid her thread here seeing you encroaching on her cos of Wickedness and did nothing don't have rights to ban her.
If they have rights then Africa is doomed till eternity for the Wickedness and injustice emanating from it .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

I know you are bigcowhornn[center] ,it's very simple you have no business here leave here at once go engage in your childish trash's and little minded frivolitues outta here ,you have no business here� this place is for mature adult not for empty barrels making loads of noise around. So much block heads in Africa .
Rule 2 ,19 and 10 are all against you.[/center]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2022
SisterFire:
This is the mumu man bigcow who in his wildest dream will never have me .
See how hungry and wretched he is looking , Igbo boy for thaf matter .very wretched and hopeless idiot ,who thinks and breathe sisterfire to stay alive from depression.
I love creatures of earth dogs, cats , snakes , goats and their wasnt problem of infatuation ,then I love bigcowh0rn same way I love animals around and he has been dreaming about me and chasing my handsome husband about , is it my fault I love nature and terrible creatures in it .
Mynd44,, Dominique,,seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise

Violation of rule 10...

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:

I know you are bigcowhornn[center] ,it's very simple you have no business here leave here at once go engage in your childish trash's and little minded frivolitues outta here ,you have no business here� this place is for mature adult not for empty barrels making loads of noise around. So much block heads in Africa .

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
If not because I don't want this account to be banned,,,if na insult,,she no get bad words pass me.
your account must be banned troll
I just don't like you blacks , that's how u fight everywhere in china .your cheap greed and unjust decisions can never be seen anywhere in the world .
You unjustly enters someone's land and the person fights you then you started calling the cops .Who does that in this world ? if not in Africa,that's the main reason you Africans worth no more than faeces upon earth .that I share an African blood amazes me to death. WTFN TRASH
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:

Mynd44,,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise
Violation of rule 19

This is an alternate account of sisterfire..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

Violation of rule 2...
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
GET THA Bleep OUTTA HERE BLACKMAN ,YOU LOSER NO ONE IS BANNING NO ONE.
YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE AT THE FIRST PLACE. THE THREAD IS HIDDEN AND U ENCROACHED , BIGCOWHORNN I REGRET EVER KNOWING YOU
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:
your account must be banned troll
I just don't like you blacks , that's how u fight everywhere in china .your cheap greed and unjust decisions can never be seen anywhere in the world .
You unjustly enters someone's land and the person fights you then you started calling the cops .Who does that in this world ? if not in Africa,that's the main reason you Africans worth no more than faeces upon earth .that I share an African blood amazes me to death. WTFN TRASH
Sisterfire I know this is one of your alternate accounts,,, don't worry I have reported to the mods,,it will get banned too.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44,,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise
Violation of rule 19

This is an alternate account of sisterfire..
GET THA FCCK OUT THATS HER ACCOUNT GODDAMN IT
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Sisterfire I know this is one of your alternate accounts,,, don't worry I have reported to the mods,,it will get banned too.
THATS HER DAMN IT DO UR WORST EMPTY BARREL
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:
GET THA FCCK OUT THATS HER ACCOUNT GODDAMN IT
Keep pretending,,u will get what you deserve.

Cc: Bigcowhornn
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2022
LadiesForever:

Omo ale
grin

You know, the way she insults you and the way you address her as mum sometimes I wonder whether you two are really married or she's just flexing sugar mummy power as usual to present a moral front

Anyway happy married life

Wannabe Okoro husband grin

When a lesbian with a Ph.D in lying tells you she is married to a man you better believe it else you won't rest.
If not for that useless Satanist I won't be here bothering myself with nonsense I'm already so fed up with.

Phillipson02:
useless entity see wetin Vivian they flog u wotoporously u run call mod .
Agbaya okoro

Your alleged marriage makes you the father of her 4 kids, the first of which is your age mate.
It's time to start respecting yourself on a serious level

Don't expect anyone to do that for you.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

Bro, it's not her.
Leiylau is a Nigerian Chinese Lady... Chinese mum and Igbo father.
She registered on Nairaland this year. Tried to interfere in one of my long fights with Satanist and that's how she met Sisterfire.
She's been stuck on this unholy thread since then and the two of them have been tight friends.
Leave her alone please. She means no harm.

Leave Sisterfire alone too.
I been think say na she send satanist come dey fvck up for my side but it seems no be her.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are an old barren fool in his late sixties grin
And who is deceiving you that you can insult? grin...you can't insult anything you are just an inept BUFFOON... don't worry your body go pepper you this night. grin grin grin
You are a very stupid m.oronic idiot with no hope, aim, direction, magnitude, vision, destination, destiny, future and purpose...infact what are you living for? grin grin grin....you are a cavader grin

I don pass 80 na grin
Your mama towtow there.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep pretending,,u will get what you deserve.

Cc: Bigcowhornn

Bros na god I take beg you.
No be Sisterfire be that.

Read her sentences. It's somehow.
English is not her first language Chinese is. She recently started learning English and Igbo... she doesn't understand pidgin English.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Umbrateeth04 power don pass you.
see as she just dey brutalize you up and down.
you're a coward all bark but no bite.
you supposed deactivate run go use your ladiesforever moniker go hide your shame

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:
GET THA Bleep OUTTA HERE BLACKMAN ,YOU LOSER NO ONE IS BANNING NO ONE.
YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE AT THE FIRST PLACE. THE THREAD IS HIDDEN AND U ENCROACHED , BIGCOWHORNN I REGRET EVER KNOWING YOU

Please calm down.
It's no fault of mine. I hate this place. It's that useless satanist that caused all this using different monikers.....
Umbrateeth04
Graceunlimitedd

And he is still fueling it.
I thought sisterfire sent him but from comments here i see i was wrong.

Stop fighting that guy so i can call him off.
I promise. You'll have your thread back.

And stop quoting and inusting people when they call that mydd4.4 monikers that way.
The mods may not be online at that time but once they login and see they will ban you for a long time. It's no joke.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:

My guy e do. Just leave the women.
Na Satanist be our matter. Make him come out from this thread.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Leiylau:
You aren't one of us here , are you? You think Gandhi and nelson are Politicians ?
Then u missed what enchantress sisterfire said about universal ethics being against fighting oppressions but sends those who fight oppressions above the stars more like don't save John ur babe from volcanic fire u might get burnt ,but u still save him because love is above all forces of Universe

Some of us here don't get angry cos a snake is a snake but cos snake with it's Venom affects our loved ones so badly that we can't feign ignorance or happy wise man ( No real wise man is happy )

Correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.