Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215813 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by 1Satanist: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
bigcowhorn don runoooooo grin grin grin grin
Bigcowhorn your EXCRETA and urine is ready is served very hot for you grin grin grin grin grin....don't keep me waiting oooo grin grin grin grin

He is so abscessed with Bigcowhorn can't sleep!
Omo from 2am to 5am

Wa ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Chaos14: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2022
1Satanist:

He is so abscessed with Bigcowhorn can't sleep! Omo from 2am to 5am

This goat is back
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Adaibeku:
One day you shall logging on nairaland to find out you and your 2million monikkers are the only members left .

Kai, Seun dey pay to register moniker ni grin
I have just one moniker and I prefer it that way

I think that's a great achievement, Intelligent trolls who teaches u wisdom when trolling u have all left because they have outgrown this abominable place . Continue trolling till infinity empty life shall hunt u till death.

Ada nne nkem calm down
I done and retired after that last clash with Satanist in February but them no gree me rest.
Many thought i was weak but them no understand say i just no wan do again. I mean I am about to become a father no less. The feeling is something else. grin grin grin Higher than the heavens.
So I was on my own when one useless aboki came to attack me in Sisterfire's name.
I thought he was Satanist and she sent him and promptly brought the fight here.
When i saw her rebuke him i realized i was wrong and promptly offered apologies all round.
I even called off my guys and went off to another thread to fight him since he refused to rest....
I have been the only one trying to make peace here for the last 2 days but i am done with that now since they want pieces.

Good bye if sisterfire leaves all of us are living so you can be crowned the king of all trolls smh

She's not going anywhere. She'll just take a long break and return then find ways to get back at me without clearly showing her face.
She's been for so long that i mistook the latest attack on me by one aboki as her.

I have no issues with her. It's cos of her i leave Dare alone to do nonsense on Politics section. I talk but do nothing. I dont even go to his threads there. I mind my business everyday and twice on sunday.

Since Febuary Bigcowhorn scarce for NL and go an extra mile to avoid issues. Check well.
Na one aboki wey think say him papa name na Hulk Hogan cause am.

My sweet aunty no vex.
Nothing sweet like romancing older women and you so fine. grin
I swear to God no be me be trouble maker for here. Na one ode cause am.
Biko be calming down.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Kai, Seun dey pay to register moniker ni grin
I have just one moniker and I prefer it that way

Ada nne nkem calm down
I done and retired after that last clash with Satanist in February but them no gree me rest.
Many thought i was weak but them no understand say i just no wan do again. I mean I am about to become a father no less. The feeling is something else. grin grin grin Higher than the heavens.
So I was on my own when one useless aboki came to attack me in Sisterfire's name.
I thought he was Satanist and she sent him and promptly brought the fight here.
When i saw her rebuke him i realized i was wrong and promptly offered apologies all round.
I even called off my guys and went off to another thread to fight him since he refused to rest....
I have been the only one trying to make peace here for the last 2 days but i am done with that now since they want pieces.

She's not going anywhere. She'll just take a long break and return then find ways to get back at me without clearly showing her face.
She's been for so long that i mistook the latest attack on me by one aboki as her.

I have no issues with her. It's cos of her i leave Dare alone to do nonsense on Politics section. I talk but do nothing. I dont even go to his threads there. I mind my business everyday and twice on sunday.

Since Febuary Bigcowhorn scarce for NL and go an extra mile to avoid issues. Check well.
Na one aboki wey think say him papa name na Hulk Hogan cause am.

My sweet aunty no vex.
Nothing sweet like romancing older women and you so fine. grin
I swear to God no be me be trouble maker for here. Na one ode cause am.
Biko be calming down.
what makes you think she is in flames? cheesy...you try to exalt yourself above murky waters of raw idiocy to think you are ruffling her feathers while it is you that have experienced pain throughout your sorrowful life.
If you have passed through hell from violent and toxic women...do you think this is the right way to go about it by preying on emotional women that doesn't know of your existence or don't give a damn about you?
If you continue like this you will know no love and happiness because we still have a lot of aggressive women out there who will keep tormenting you till you kick the bucket.. nothing fit like romancing women in a faceless forum....and you feel this is romantic to you when women shower insults, abuses and bashing on your wretched soul....you are deceiving yourself because I know their abuses is affecting you psychologically, mentally and emotionally that is why you quote them back to console your hurt, dejected and downtrodden soul.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
what makes you think she is in flames? cheesy...it seems you think so highly of yourself and you think you are ruffling her feathers while it is you that have experienced pain throughout your sorrowful life.
If you have passed through hell from violent and toxic women...do you think this is the right way to go about it by preying on emotional women that doesn't know of your existence or don't give a damn about you?
If you continue like this you will know no love and happiness because we still have a lot of aggressive women out there who will keep tormenting you till you kick the bucket.. nothing fit like romancing women in a faceless forum....and you feel this is romantic to you when women shower insults, abuses and bashing on your wretched soul....you are deceiving yourself because I know their abuses is affecting you psychologically, mentally and emotionally that is why you quote them back to console your hurt, dejected and downtrodden soul.

Yeah right I want love and romance from a bunch lesbian cultists.

May a ton of sense fall on you.

grin

Better stop tracking my words like your life depends on it. You go just chop lie tire

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2022
1Satanist:

He is so abscessed with Bigcowhorn can't sleep!
Omo from 2am to 5am

You day mind am

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
bigcowhorn don runoooooo grin grin grin grin
Bigcowhorn your EXCRETA and urine is ready is served very hot for you grin grin grin grin grin....don't keep me waiting oooo grin grin grin grin

Your food don land

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you know I am a very good chef I know how to dish your favorite kind of very hot assorted delicacy of different human feaces and animal feaces with a sprinkle of maggot...I will feed it inside your nostrils, your eyes, mouth and ears and shove it down your throatgrin grin grin grin grin.....bigcowhorn the EXCRETA eater and urine drinker grin grin grin grin wink

The sh.it served hot right up....

Just as you love it... now say a big ahhhhhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Jealous fake goddess after my soul with another borrowed moniker

When I tell them you are the one that always comes looking for me they won't believe it

grin
what is funny? cheesy....it is obvious the OP have hurt you so badly that you think everyone that bashes you is her...you are truly enslaved by her to the extent she has crushed your brain beyond repair...you are running mad you need serious rehabilitation from the violence unleashed on you

How can you be so hopeless and jobless hovering over this particular thread from adams?

You can't be normal again because you are already a mad man that laughs and dances when no one is applauding you.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
what makes you think she is in flames? cheesy...you try to exalt yourself above murky waters of raw idiocy to think you are ruffling her feathers while it is you that have experienced pain throughout your sorrowful life.
If the liar suceeds in chasing these few remaining women out of nairaland then posterity will judge him when nairaland bcoms Onlymen gayland !

And if nairaland lose someone like sisterfire who talk sense beyond our reasoning then bigcowh0rnn will suffer for it.
What degrotary word hasn't d idiot used on sisterfire? , he will die in shame for attacking her .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Jealous fake goddess after my soul with another borrowed moniker

When I tell them you are the one that always comes looking for me they won't believe it

grin
Shameless idiot everyone who goes against you is now sisterfire abi?
That's not my wife. She is done here courtesy of u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
what is funny? cheesy....it is obvious the OP have hurt you so badly that you think everyone that bashes you is her...you are truly enslaved by her to the extent she has crushed your brain beyond repair...you are running mad you need serious rehabilitation from the violence unleashed on you

How can you be so hopeless and jobless hovering over this particular thread from adams?

You can't be normal again because you are already a mad man that laughs and dances when no one is applauding you.
If sisterfire leaves nairaland bigcowhornn will run full scale mad ,d obsession is beyond supernatural.
Sisterfire has damaged this Igbo boy beyond repair .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
Shameless idiot everyone who goes against you is now sisterfire abi?
That's not my wife. She is done here courtesy of u

grin

Your sugar mommy you mean
Simping puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You day mind am

grin
let us play a game...open your mouth wide...let all humans excrete feaces from their anus into your mouth if you finish eating it in the speculated time frame...you would be gifted with 2 gallon of human decomposed EXCRETA as your reward grin wink...okay let's play grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.