Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215584 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
If sisterfire leaves nairaland bigcowhornn will run full scale mad ,d obsession is beyond supernatural.
Sisterfire has damaged this Igbo boy beyond repair .

grin grin grin

Simping puppyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
Shameless idiot everyone who goes against you is now sisterfire abi?
That's not my wife. She is done here courtesy of u
sisterfire don fry him brain finish inside hot steaming oil grin grin grin
Pity the maggot...the nincompoop doesn't sleep at nightoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin

Your sugar mommy you mean
Simping puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
This is our wedding photo
U will never as lucky as I am
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin

Your sugar mommy you mean
Simping puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
you are now sounding boring...how you go dey use the same outdated picture over and over again...you are not normal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

why should you even disclose your wedding photo to that worthless piece of scum....oboy you dey fall my hands ooooo grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

oh sisterfire looks so beautiful grin cheesy kiss kiss

Oya tell the worthless piece of scum to show his burnt ugly face and his disfigured body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

If the liar suceeds in chasing these few remaining women out of nairaland then posterity will judge him when nairaland bcoms Onlymen gayland !

And if nairaland lose someone like sisterfire who talk sense beyond our reasoning then bigcowh0rnn will suffer for it.
What degrotary word hasn't d idiot used on sisterfire? , he will die in shame for attacking her .

I have a message for her...

Tell her JESUS IS LORD

ALWAYS

grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
sisterfire don fry him brain finish inside hot steaming oil grin grin grin
Pity him...he doesn't sleep at nightoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
I controlled myself wen it concerns sisterfire , she thought me that . Reading science books and visiting natural sites helped me ,
She thought me" why love a female more than nature " and it worked for me, I see her as a mum and a soulmate too .
But bigcowhornn is raving mad with her obsession and needs help.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
why should you even disclose your wedding photo to that worthless piece of scum....oboy you dey fall my hands ooooo grin cheesy
He needs to see reality and understand why he is such a loser .
He needs help (you won't understand) he will run mad and death with Sisterfire's obsession .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

grin grin

Now you are talking
So how the matter go Be?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Your food don land
grin grin bigcowhorn the human EXCRETA eater and urine drinker grin grin grin...sick twisted rotten mind of a depraved impoverished nonetity!!!...I will send you to the asylum you belong this weekend just try me...I will make you eat shit and beg for more...you piece of worthless scum...I own your wretched soul grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

He needs to see reality and understand why he is such a loser .
He needs help (you won't understand) he will run mad and death with Sisterfire's obsession .

Ahhhhhhhhh
See as you dry spoil you wife thread.

You suppose to dey make peace ni

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
grin grin ;Dbigcowhorn the human EXCRETA eater and urine drinker grin grin grin...sick twisted rotten mind of a depraved impoverished nonetity!!!...I will send you to the asylum you belong this weekend just try me...I will make you eat shit and beg for more...you piece of worthless scum...I own your wretched soul grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Omo Let there be peace on a married woman's thread.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

The sh.it served hot right up....

Just as you love it... now say a big ahhhhhh grin grin grin
grin grin grin BigCowHornn the human excreta eater and urine drinker grin grin sick twisted decayed faculty of a depraved impoverished 'nonentity'...I will send you to the asylum you belong this weekend...I will make you eat shit and beg for more...you piece of Worthless scum I own your wretched soul grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
oh sisterfire looks so beautiful grin cheesy kiss kiss

Oya tell the worthless piece of scum to show his burnt ugly face and his disfigured body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BigCowHornn:

I responded to his accusation on face value only. It's not my fault that the useless fool choses to be a lair.
He mentioned he will show me shege grin grin grin grin

When i start kicking his ass left and right please don't interfare.

I answered your question at length earlier last night but it seems you did not see the mention. See it below
Modified it this morning to express myself better.

If not for your crazy religious beliefs witch pisses me off so much I'd have been in a sexual relationship with you by now and you know it.
The thing is we young guys, some of the things we need sexually and emotionally girls our age or younger can't give very well...
But older women can, and often do it amazingly well and you are among the best of that category - thanks to your experience in life.

Let me give you an example... there was one time one useless fool popped up on your thread to say he dreams of sucking the shit out of your anus till it's dry. I found that comment so irritating but it was his desire, what he wanted, however sick it was.
You popped right up to say... Fixed my darling.

Lol many girls my age or younger will see that as super disgusting and below them... They will mock a man to death for just demanding shit like that, but not you.
Your understanding and tolerance, easy going nature is very unusual and it's what every young wild male really wants in a woman.
Another thing we value is that ability to play mother.
Throw in your looks and seductive powers into this mix and many a young man will struggle to resist you or break away once you get your claws into them. That struggle can take years and still be a problem cos they will keep coming back. The one thing that saves me from being in this situation is your religious crap....
Lol, not even that lesbian aspect bothers me, in fact it's a bonus having you bring another lady or two into bed with us.

So there you go, if not for those religious crap you'll have had so much control over me my bank account will be like an open playing field for you. After all money is the base target of all women no be so? grin

So you see, i look at you now, I feel the love and then the annoyance and hate is not far.
I have been to PH three times this years and not once did i want to see or fvck you.

I stayed in a hotel in Abuja for 2 weeks while you were there and talking about it on Nairaland... Omugwo for your sister huh?
My hotel was in the same Gwawalada area as your sister's house... not too far from that Dunamis Glory dome.
Many nights i had to sleep alone but never felt the need to reach out to you and you were just minutes away. grin

I look at all this and feel so lucky. You would have finished me.

Pls extend my regards to Hajia. Always wondered why she was suddenly so quiet.

One more thing...
I hope you know Philip isn't in love with you but the sex and money you offer?
Maybe with the kid he has a bit more reason to stick to you but once he has a better source of income he will be gone.
Don't put so much stock on that guy.

this is what bigcowhornn discusses with my wife , he is running mad in love with her .
He wants her to divorce me just because I supported tinubu but I'm OBIdient now.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
grin grin ;Dbigcowhorn the human EXCRETA eater and urine drinker grin grin grin...sick twisted rotten mind of a depraved impoverished nonetity!!!...I will send you to the asylum you belong this weekend just try me...I will make you eat shit and beg for more...you piece of worthless scum...I own your wretched soul grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Firemanx them done ban Sh.it moniker

cool

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo Let there be peavey on a married woman's thread.
of course oya open your mouth....ahhhhhhhhh...let me feed you with your favorite human feaces and you digest it with urine and a sprinkle of maggot!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
this is what bigcowhornn discusses with my wife , he is running mad in love with her .
okay...tell him to upload his real profile picture let me check something grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprise that nincompoop have potholes for face like person wey community people gather beat grin grin grin
I heard an agbero in the neighborhood dismantled his face and uprooted all his teeth grin grin grin

Fear no go allow am upload his profile picture grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
of course oya open your mouth....ahhhhhhhhh...let me feed you with your favorite human feaces and you digest it with urine and a sprinkle of maggot!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Aboki let there be peace on a married woman's thread

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Firemanx them done ban Sh.it moniker

cool
okay you are calling on the mods to come and rescue you...you go report tire today...I will feed you with your favorite human EXCRETA...oya open your mouth and take some more human feaces...oya ahhhhhhhh grin grin grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Aboki let there be peace on a married woman's thread

grin
no I want it in pieces....ikpuru grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
okay...tell him to upload his real profile picture let me check something grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprise that nincompoop have potholes for face like person wey community people gather beat grin grin grin
I heard a lot in the neighborhood dismantled his face and uprooted all his teeth grin grin grin

Fear no go allow am upload his profile picture grin grin grin grin
BigCowHornn:

Fine woman, you know sometimes I look at your rants on your religious thread and feel so lucky.

If not for that crap I'll have been like clay in your hands and you'd have finished me and my bank accounts

Your calmness, gentleness, tolerance, beauty and understanding of male sexuality is something else. i guess it comes with maturity and you have that one in abundance.

i salute you!
This is another one ,all he does is tune sisterfire my legally married wife every day to make her divorce me . But he doesn't understand I am d apple in her eyes.

No need of his photo sisterfire has uploaded it recently.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:

Hall!

Hush your dirty mouth on a married woman's thread. They are blaming me.. you no get Eye?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
they lied you are Hausa ,but u spoke Igbo just now.
I am Yoruba but I have learnt Igbo from Sisterfire's kids I know ikpuru is worm.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

This is another one ,all he does is tune sisterfire my legally married wife every day to make her divorce me . But he doesn't understand I am d apple in her eyes.

No need of his photo sisterfire has uploaded it recently.

Humm I recall you making a comment 3 years ago.... if you feck her she go give you wetin 100k no fit treat.

If you don't take you status seriously even her daughter who is your mate will insult you talk less of others

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hall!

Hush your dirty mouth on a married woman's thread. They are blaming me.. you no get Eye?
now you know sisterfire is married to me ,go for rehabilitation b4 u damage ur brains Orí e 04kasibe Omo yí

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
they lied you are Hausa ,but u spoke Igbo just now.
I am Yoruba but I have learnt Igbo from Sisterfire's kids I know ikpuru is worm.

Mumu let there be peace on your wife's thread
After now you go blame bigcowhorn

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Humm I recall you making a comment 3 years ago.... if you feck her she go give you wetin 100k no fit treat.

If you don't take you status seriously even her daughter who is your mate will insult you talk less of others
Her daughter is a goddess as well ,she don't engage in little stuffs.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

Her daughter is a goddess as well ,she don't engage in little stuffs.

Whatever you say.
Let there be peace on your wife's thread.

At least get small sense.
That lack is why I don't think you are married but you posted photo proof now rest

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Mumu let there be peace on your wife's thread
After now you go blame bigcowhorn
This thread isn't hers anymore she won't set foot on nairaland. Bad for you
I can only see her ,eat her food ,suck and Bleep her but you won't see her comments again
I warned you she is still a woman no matter her goddess level .
Our sweetheart is gone from nairaland forever, I warned you but u didn't listen .
grin grin grin
Me and you shall sit on this thread and talk about y u hate me so much because of my wife
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Yeah right I want love and romance from a bunch lesbian cultists.

May a ton of sense fall on you.

grin

Better stop tracking my words like your life depends on it. You go just chop lie tire

grin
you are scrubbing at the bottom of your barrel gasping for air...
I know you are psychologically damaged by circumstances beyond your control, horrible circumstances that hurt you so much that partly defined your lamentations towards women that were a thorn in your flesh..but this is not the way to go by it
Your word lack logic,rationality and coherence you are in incapable of an intelligent discourse!nothing original just hogwash sandwiched with frustration.might be frustration and dejection at this point taking the better of you.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
This thread isn't hers anymore she won't set foot on nairaland. Bad for you
I can only see her ,eat her food ,suck and Bleep her but you won't see her comments again
I warned you she is still a woman no matter her goddess level .
Our sweetheart is gone from nairaland forever, I warned you but u didn't listen .
grin grin grin
Me and you shall sit on this thread and talk about y u hate me so much because of my wife

Na your lack of sense I hate no even your tribe or whatever..

Try rest

You've posted photo proof and now I'm backing off and you don't even know it's time to rest.
Later now you come blaming bigcowhorn

Try get sense rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.