Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215157 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

He needs to see reality and understand why he is such a loser .
He needs help (you won't understand) he will run mad and death with Sisterfire's obsession .
the maggot dey useless..see as he dey for this thread from morning till this moment...I swear he go naked roam street..it remain small for that maggot to dance skelewu naked for inside market!! grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvckup
you are completely useless..I love as it is paining you to the bone marrows grin grin
Go and fvck your father's anus for wasting sperm grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you are completely useless..I love as it is paining you to the bone marrows grin grin
Go and fvck father's anus for wasting sperm grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you

mumu...you no get wetin to talk na photo you dey use talk your own...it seems you are Suffering from aphasia grin
Use that middle finger commot the EXCRETA wey dey your rotten anus lick am cos na your food!! grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you

See as I don cage you dey control you... see as you dey mumu for this NL grin
See as i don useless you..see as i don tie your brain use am do the necessary grin
Even though i haven't striked you dead but i have uselessed you permanently grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
Omo no hope for this guy in this life or the next.
Na ghost for this thread dey suck am no less grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
Omo no hope for this guy in this life or the next.
Na ghost for this thread dey suck am no less grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
See as I don cage you dey control you... see as you dey mumu for this NL grin
See as i don useless you..see as i don tie your brain use am do the necessary grin
Even though i haven't striked you dead but i have uselessed you permanently grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
mumu...you no get wetin to talk na photo you dey use talk your own...it seems you are Suffering from aphasia grin
Use that middle finger commot the EXCRETA wey dey your rotten anus lick am cos na your food!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
chronic aphasia grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
I don't do guys oooo...I am for the ladies...go fvck your father's anus grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
mumu your rotten brain can't think of anything reasonable to say than "fvck you"...I know say person toto don fry your brain so na 'fvck you' you go dey mention till you die grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
you have wasted your life and time on a faceless forum with an empty hopeless bank account and on an empty stomach... poverty-stricken clown grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo let there be peavey on a married woman's thread
dont you have something reasonable doing in your life
Don't you have work??! cheesy
see how you are disgracing yourself...you need flogging ooo
you are such a frustrated idiot.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Adaibeku:
One day you shall logging on nairaland to find out you and your 2million monikkers are the only members left .
Many are mad
Few are roaming
Bigcowhornn go soon ROAM!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:

you don't need anybody to tell you that the idiot is a vagabond...it is very glaring and obvious grin grin
Flogging no be small one ooooooo...na to just catch am from his hiding place naked am..tie am for tree use wire design him back and head...use log of wood infest with ant chuke am for inside him decayed anus..carry him rotten dick deep am for inside beehive...I swear his brain go reformat, reconfigure, rearrange and reset immediately even though I know say some of his brain cell is already dead grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
fman:

Many are mad
Few are roaming
grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
fman:

Many are mad
Few are roaming

You refer to Otu nne gi roaming, Right?

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:

Below is something for otu nne gi
Give it the work

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you have wasted your life and time on a faceless forum with an empty hopeless bank account and on an empty stomach... poverty-stricken clown grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
mumu your rotten brain can't think of anything reasonable to say than "fvck you"...I know say person toto don fry your brain so na 'fvck you' you go dey mention till you die grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
I don't do guys oooo...I am for the ladies...go fvck your father's anus grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
chronic aphasia grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Otu nne gi there
grin
your phone need to be confiscated from you.... you need to be tied with chains in your hands and legs...and dumped in the nuthouse where you belong Because you are a nutcase....you need to be confined in the nuthouse were you won't see the light of day and sun...your treatment needs mental drugs and bludgeoning because your head dey leak!!
You don't need to be allowed to make use of phone at all
See how your leaking brain is tossing like dirt from the landfill.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
your phone need to be confiscated from you.... you need to be tied with chains in your hands and legs...and dumped in the nuthouse where you belong Because you are a nutcase....you need to be confined in the nuthouse were you won't see the light of day and sun...your treatment needs mental drugs and bludgeoning because your head dey leak!!
grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
I have uselessed your life to the extent that I have trapped you not to have fun in your life but to be enslaved by me grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:

E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
the little kobo you struggled to get with uncontrollable sweat under the scorching sun through begging is what you converted to data to waste Typing 'fvck you'...you are finished grin grin grin
I am very wicked and heartless that every little dime you suffer to get won't be useful to you because I will surely endeavor you convert it to data and waste it typing 'fvck you' grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
grin grin grin
I no one laugh but your laugh is contagious grin grin
that nincompoop is a nutcase and shouldnt be allowed to use a phone to be serious grin...that idiot is a confirm nutcase
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
I have uselessed your life to the extent that I have trapped you not to have fun in your life but to be enslaved by me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
the little kobo you struggled to get with uncontrollable sweat under the scorching sun through begging is what you converted to data to waste Typing 'fvck you'...you are finished grin grin grin
I am very wicked and heartless that every little dime you suffer to get won't be useful to you because I will surely endeavor you convert it to data and waste it typing 'fvck you' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am grin grin

e pain who? grin cheesy
You must be thinking you are making an impact but you aren't making any impact...you are just a nutcase that should be dumbed in a nuthouse grin grin
Your uncooked drivel cannot make an impact on a two year old child not to talk of a sophisticated human like me grin cheesy
Now listen the fact that I came across with a fvcking backward slow insignificant slowpoke like you is what is really an object of concern by the way I went to get a check up and the cure for this problem was for you to get run over by a trailer leaving you paralyzed from the neck down to your legs so you are in a vegetative state and when you are helpless leaving you unattended in a dark room when you are repeatedly stabbed in the eyes with syringes filled with AIDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.