Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (215530 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
This thread isn't hers anymore she won't set foot on nairaland. Bad for you
I can only see her ,eat her food ,suck and Bleep her but you won't see her comments again
I warned you she is still a woman no matter her goddess level .
Our sweetheart is gone from nairaland forever, I warned you but u didn't listen .
grin grin grin
Me and you shall sit on this thread and talk about y u hate me so much because of my wife
sisterfire doesn't have to leave this thread because of that useles piece of shit!!!
He is a low-bred and ill-educated bozo a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame his dysfunctional family that took him off the leash and are allowing him roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with his insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
you are scrubbing at the bottom of your barrel gasping for air...
I know you are psychologically damaged by circumstances beyond your control, horrible circumstances that hurt you so much that partly defined your lamentations towards women that were a thorn in your flesh..but this is not the way to go by it
Your word lack logic,rationality and coherence you are in incapable of an intelligent discourse!nothing original just hogwash sandwiched with frustration.might be frustration and dejection at this point taking the better of you.

Omo let there be peavey on a married woman's thread

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:
This thread isn't hers anymore she won't set foot on nairaland. Bad for you
I can only see her ,eat her food ,suck and Bleep her but you won't see her comments again
I warned you she is still a woman no matter her goddess level .
Our sweetheart is gone from nairaland forever, I warned you but u didn't listen .
grin grin grin
Me and you shall sit on this thread and talk about y u hate me so much because of my wife

No day make mouth like you get power.
Relax she'll be back.

Just quit mentioning me. I won't bother you or her.

You have yourself a good day.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo let there be peavey on a married woman's thread
are you Suffering from aphasia that you aren't capable of expressing yourself in words but rely on useless futile achaic pics you digged out from an outdated website cheesy
You’re a monumental fool and genetical dolt your level of idiocy deserves a public exhibition if there’s a kingdom for half-wits you’d be the Royal highness and undisputed ruler!

you’re supposed to be institutionalized and put in a strait jacket cos your mental illness is debilitating and highly contagious you ain’t fit to dwell among sane and sound humans you’re an abberation.

you’ve got more genetical deficient cells in that hard and big for nothing cranium of yours.Special kids would do a better job than the Mumbo jumbo you’ve been putting up all day!incoherent,one-dimensional brained dunce!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
are you Suffering from aphasia that you aren't capable of expressing yourself in words but rely on useless futile achaic pics you digged out from an outdated website cheesy
You’re a monumental fool and genetical dolt your level of idiocy deserves a public exhibition if there’s a kingdom for half-wits you’d be the Royal highness and undisputed ruler!

you’re supposed to be institutionalized and put in a strait jacket cos your mental illness is debilitating and highly contagious you ain’t fit to dwell among sane and sound humans you’re an abberation.

you’ve got more genetical deficient cells in that hard and big for nothing cranium of yours.Special kids would do a better job than the Mumbo jumbo you’ve been putting up all day!incoherent,one-dimensional brained dunce!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Relax she'll be back.

you are lucky that is a faceless forum!!
I am sure you have been receiving consistent bludgeoning, beating, bashing and backlash both offline and online...I wonder how your body looks like it most be filled with indelible scars inflicted by people on you cheesy
I am quite sure you know your boundaries...cos if you carry this your Stupidity and foolishness and come outside I swear there will be lout niggas outside who would defend to death to kill you!!!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
you are lucky that is a faceless forum!!
I am sure you have been receiving consistent bludgeoning, beating, bashing and backlash both offline and online...I wonder how your body looks like it most be filled with indelible scars inflicted by people on you cheesy
I am quote sure you know your boundaries...cos if you carry this your Stupidity and foolishness and come outside I swear there will be lout niggas outside who would defend to death to kill you!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Steelshot02: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

If the liar suceeds in chasing these few remaining women out of nairaland then posterity will judge him when nairaland bcoms Onlymen gayland !

And if nairaland lose someone like sisterfire who talk sense beyond our reasoning then bigcowh0rnn will suffer for it.
What degrotary word hasn't d idiot used on sisterfire? , he will die in shame for attacking her .
that hapless beetle dung...that dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and you shouldn't give that piece of shit any chance to breathe again!!!

The dung come from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ his progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ him the offspring can't escape that reality as his fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits him and invariably he would end his hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:

omo shocked shocked
See finishing!!! grin grin grin
You dey slice this maggot badly oooo... without mercy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Steelshot02:
that hapless beetle dung...that dolt IQ is lower than that of a roach....and you shouldn't give that piece of shit any chance to breathe again!!!

The dung come from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ his progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ him the offspring can't escape that reality as his fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits him and invariably he would end his hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!
steelshot your bullet can cause fatal damage to your victims grin grin grin
You no mercy this cracked brain idiot ooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Relax she'll be back.

you get luck say the mods dey protect you that is why you are capping rubbish grin grin grin
If not for mods I swear you go deactivate all your whole account run grin grin grin...you never see anything yet...this is just a tip of the iceberg grin grin grin
Shebi human EXCRETA be your food you go chop am belleful grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo Let there be peavey on a married woman's thread.
r.i.p to english grin grin grin cheesy... grammatical blunder as a result of brain tumor caused by bashing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you get luck say the mods dey protect you that is why you are capping rubbish grin grin grin
If not for mods I swear you go deactivate all your whole account run grin grin grin...you never see anything yet...this is just a tip of the iceberg grin grin grin
Shebi human EXCRETA be your food you go chop am belleful grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Ahhhhhhhhh
See as you dry spoil you wife thread.

You suppose to dey make peace ni
peace pieces your already crushed brain there grin grin grin... nkakwu

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
go fvck your father's anus for wasting his sperm...your life no make sense at all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

I controlled myself wen it concerns sisterfire , she thought me that . Reading science books and visiting natural sites helped me ,
She thought me" why love a female more than nature " and it worked for me, I see her as a mum and a soulmate too .
But bigcowhornn is raving mad with her obsession and needs help.
his obsession na only online obsession and hallucinations...the maggot is far from reality grin grin grin
If not that you uploaded the pics he doesn't even know how sisterfire looks like in real life grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hall!

Hush your dirty mouth on a married woman's thread. They are blaming me.. you no get Eye?
who are the 'they'?....your hallucination is undiluted grin grin...I know your brain is damaged but I will help crush it to powder form grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

He needs to see reality and understand why he is such a loser .
He needs help (you won't understand) he will run mad and death with Sisterfire's obsession .

You don start. If I follow now you go dey cry

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You don start. If I follow now you go dey cry
you will be the one to shedd blood..I don't want you to rest...your restlessness is giving me orgasm grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
Malevolent006:
go fvck your father's anus for wasting his sperm...your life no make sense at all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
na only fvck you sabi for this your empty brain
I am quite sure you have saliva consistently drooling from your mouth.... 1mbecile grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you will be the one to shedd blood..I don't want you to rest...your restlessness is giving me orgasm grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
na only fvck you sabi for this your empty brain
I am quite sure you have saliva consistently drooling from your mouth.... 1mbecile grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
your autism spectrum disorder is chronic and incurable grin grin grin
See as you dey repeat 'fvck you' like person wey dey suffer from irredeemable autism grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
your autism spectrum disorder is chronic and incurable grin grin grin
See as you dey repeat fvck you like person wey dey suffer from autism

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
this one you dey repeat fvck you like person wey dey learn ABCD grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
this one you dey repeat fvck you like person wey dey learn ABCD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Phillipson02:

I controlled myself wen it concerns sisterfire , she thought me that . Reading science books and visiting natural sites helped me ,
She thought me" why love a female more than nature " and it worked for me, I see her as a mum and a soulmate too .
But bigcowhornn is raving mad with her obsession and needs help.
yes that is what I want...I want him to run mad wandering about hopeless and useless all the days of his life!!!...I don't want him to be normal at all grin grin
I go damage am for this forum!!! grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
yes that is what I want...I want him to run mad wandering about hopeless and useless all the days of his life!!!...I don't want him to be normal at all grin grin
I go damage am for this forum!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin

Now you are talking
So how the matter go Be?

upload your pictures and details make we tell you how the matter go be grin grin grin...nkapi grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
upload your pictures and details make we tell you how the matter go be grin grin grin...nkapi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.