Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210718 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain who? grin cheesy
You must be thinking you are making an impact but you aren't making any impact...you are just a nutcase that should be dumbed in a nuthouse grin grin
Your uncooked drivel cannot make an impact on a two year old child not to talk of a sophisticated human like me grin cheesy
Now listen the fact that I came across with a fvcking backward slow insignificant slowpoke like you is what is really an object of concern by the way I went to get a check up and the cure for this problem 2as for you to get run over by a trailer leaving you paralyzed from the neck down to your legs so you are in a vegetative state and when you are helpless leaving you unattended in a dark room when you are repeatedly stabbed in the eyes with syringes filled with AIDS

E pain am

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain who? grin cheesy
You must be thinking you are making an impact but you aren't making any impact...you are just a nutcase that should be dumbed in a nuthouse grin grin
Your uncooked drivel cannot make an impact on a two year old child not to talk of a sophisticated human like me grin cheesy
Now listen the fact that I came across with a fvcking backward slow insignificant slowpoke like you is what is really an object of concern by the way I went to get a check up and the cure for this problem was for you to get run over by a trailer leaving you paralyzed from the neck down to your legs so you are in a vegetative state and when you are helpless leaving you unattended in a dark room when you are repeatedly stabbed in the eyes with syringes filled with AIDS
shocked shocked
Omo see finishing!! grin grin grin...dynoz01 you are wicked and heartless grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am

grin
e pain who?! grin cheesy
See don't try to project what you are passing through on me cheesy
Did you scam me? grin cheesy
Or did you have sex with my girlfriend?
Why should I be pained? cheesy....you are nutcase because you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is far from reality...you are the one pained here and I can feel it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am

grin
mumu...person dey bash you ontop say your brain dey malfunction...you come here dey type nonsense 'e pain am' grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain who?! grin cheesy
Why should I be pained? cheesy....you are nutcase because you have been yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is far from reality...you are the one pained here and I can feel it grin cheesy

E pain am well

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain who?! grin cheesy
the guy na kolomental and any time I am bored he just makes me laugh to stupor grin grin
Anytime you are less busy just come and make jest of him grin grin grin..he is a landfill for EXCRETA grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
e pain am very well grin grin grin grin
Make we follow your stupid format grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
mumu...person dey bash you ontop say your brain dey malfunction...you come here dey type nonsense 'e pain am' grin grin grin

You forget to type essay

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
e pain am very well grin grin grin grin
Make we follow your stupid format grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
the guy na kolomental and any time I am bored he just makes me laugh to stupor grin grin
Anytime you are less busy just come and make jest of him grin grin grin..he is a landfill for EXCRETA grin
okay....now I know whatsup grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you

e pain am very well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you are truly flowing with his idiotism grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You forget to type essay

grin
e pain am very very well grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am well

grin
e pain am very very well grin grin grin grin grin
I guess it is very sweet to flow with your Stupidity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
you are very correct this idiot is a dose of laughter typical of a madman dancing naked in the market square grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
you are very correct this idiot is a dose of laughter typical 9f a madman dancing in the market square grin grin grin
na you get it....they don't reason with a lunatic...just dey make caricature and mockery of him grin grin grin

When you wrote that long deadly speech to the idiot I just dey laugh you....how mad man go comprehend when his medulla oblongata is crushed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
na you get it....they don't reason with a lunatic...just dey make caricature and mockery of him grin grin grin

When you wrote that long deadly speech to the idiot I just dey laugh you....how mad man go comprehend when his medulla oblongata is crushed grin grin grin grin
how dead brain cell go assimilate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain am very very well grin grin grin grin grin
I guess it is very sweet to flow with your Stupidity grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
e pain am very very well grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:

Copy copy

E enter our body

grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Copy copy

E enter our body

grin
no be my body e enter grin grin grin...na only your body e enter!! grin grin

E pain am very very well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
how dead brain cell go assimilate grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin...network no dey for the mole side..it is on airplane mode grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
no be my body e enter grin grin grin...na only your body!! grin grin

E pain am very very well grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
grin grin grin grin...network no dey for the mole side..it is on airplane mode grin grin grin
you self funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
you self funny grin grin grin
LMFAO!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you
e pain am very very well grin grin grin
Cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
LWKMD!! grin
this one na low budget comedy skit only for this thread grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
LWKMD!! grin
this one na low budget comedy skit only for this thread grin grin grin
ROTFL!!! grin grin grin
GBAM....low budget comedy skit only for the OP thread...nobody no am outside nairaland faceless forum grin grin grin...the idiotic 'nonentity' won take this thread shine...he hasn't received attention throughout his miserable life grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malevolent006:
ROTFL!!! grin grin grin
GBAM....low budget comedy skit only for the OP thread...nobody no am outside nairaland faceless forum grin grin grin...the idiotic 'nonentity' won take this thread shine...he hasn't received attention throughout his miserable life grin grin
okay!!! grin grin grin
Omoh...make I grab my popcorn, meat burger sharwama, hot dog and some bottle of eva wine as I watch the comedy unfolds...this is going to be hilarious and sarcastic grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dynoz01:
okay!!! grin grin grin
Omoh...make I grab my popcorn, meat burger sharwama, hot dog and some bottle of eva wine as I watch the comedy unfolds...this is going to be hilarious and sarcastic grin grin grin grin
take chair sit down and let's be entertained by bigcowhorn the human EXCRETA eater and urine drinker grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:
fvck you

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.