Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205784 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Malevolent006:
tell the idiot to upload his real profile picture and his full details and the idiots next move will make you laugh grin grin grin
person who isn't confident enough to create a topic won't post his photo ever.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Phillipson02:

Like shatta bundle ? grin grin
now you know whatsup grin grin
They are very very very ugly-looking grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Phillipson02:

Like shatta bundle ? grin grin
omoh...tell sisterfire to comeback oooo grin grin grin
Let her come and enlighten us of the misteries in this world grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Malevolent006:
omoh...tell sisterfire to comeback oooo grin grin grin
Let her come and enlighten us of the misteries in this world grin grin
I will try
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Phillipson02:
I will try
okay...tell her we need her and Love her grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is this for real or doctored script...

Over 30pages of actual fvck

Why will you allow a cyber bully get at you..

Cyber bullies are weaklings..

You pay them no attention..

That's what they do online,
Seek attention..

If this is not a script..

Then I honestly don't like what I have just seen this past couple of hours..

I once tracked a cyber bully to his location, and discovered he was a sickle cell kid..

The fvck..

This should be a script.

Cos that nigga is not worth any response na whatsoever,
Cyber bullies feed on attention.
The more attention you give..
The more relevant they feel..

Let's all stop posting anything related to sisterfire personal life..

If you are quoted by anyone and ist not about the thread, do not reply
If a certain being keeps posting trash here
PAY NO ATTENTION, JUST CONTINUE WITH THE THREAD

Weaklings should not be worth your anger, save if for the oppressors around you, not a weakling on the internet..

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
THIS IS A THREAD FOR LIGHT BEARERS

HIGHER BEINGS..

GIFTED SOULS

nothing ordinary should get at you,
Only those above you in light, should you give credence to

If HE OR SHE IS not close to your light level,

NEVER EVER GO DOWN TO RELATE WITH THEM AT THEIR LEVEL,

STAY WHERE YOU ARE

DONT INSULT YOUR GIFTS

you are a god amongst a million fools
What do you think will happen..

PRIDE YOURSELVES AMONG FOOLS..

YOU WORKED REAL HARD TO GET HERE

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Is this for real or doctored script...

Over 30pages of actual fvck

Why will you allow a cyber bully get at you..

Cyber bullies are weaklings..

You pay them no attention..

That's what they do online,
Seek attention..

If this is not a script..

Then I honestly don't like what I have just seen this past couple of hours..

I once tracked a cyber bully to his location, and discovered he was a sickle cell kid..

The fvck..

This should be a script.

Cos that nigga is not worth any response na whatsoever,
Cyber bullies feed on attention.
The more attention you give..
The more relevant they feel..

Let's all stop posting anything related to sisterfire personal life..

If you are quoted by anyone and ist not about the thread, do not reply
If a certain being keeps posting trash here
PAY NO ATTENTION, JUST CONTINUE WITH THE THREAD

Weaklings should not be worth your anger, save if for the oppressors around you, not a weakling on the internet..

I pray she comes back , obsession is evil as Satan

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Emprexxcomie:
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a guy that can take care of me. Don't worry about sexual pleasures because I am a pro in them. Young guy, middle age guy, older men please dm me 07064909616
not in here sister
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dynoz01: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sisterfire come over we need you seriously...many questions we your followers want to ask you ❤️ smiley

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
What happened here is shameful
Cretins of Nigeria have no respect for women

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
SisterFire:
... Like anything !!! I will tell u what I want in Lai"tei" language of the celestials that's language of real vawulence u love grin

laiIlai laiwlaialainlaitlai laiblaiilaiglaiclaiolaiwlaihlaiolairlainlainlai'slai laihlaielaialaidlai laiolainlai laialai laitlairlaialaiylai "
Do this and I will open my legs waaaah so u go pour in ur [b]thick condesnsed akamu woto woto
woto hahahaha grin cheesy grin
[/b]
grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
bigcowhorn don runoooooo grin grin grin grin
Bigcowhorn your EXCRETA and urine is ready is served very hot for you grin grin grin grin grin....don't keep me waiting oooo grin grin grin grin
How's the ban
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Malevolent006: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Spud:
How's the ban
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Malevolent006:
grin grin grin grin grin
so this irritating pig has completely hijacked sisterfire's thread embarassed
what a pity.
though i can't help but confess that this thread has always been useless right from inception.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Chaos14: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
so this irritating pig has completely hijacked sisterfire's thread embarassed
what a pity.
though i can't help but confess that this thread has always been useless right from inception.
It is handled but you are still suspicious but if you guys want to see sisterfire she is on another forum
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Chaos14: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
What happened here is shameful
Cretins of Nigeria have no respect for women
Leave that lesbian fool. As for sister fire she is on another forum
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Chaos14:
Leave that lesbian fool. As for sister fire she is on another forum
trolls really don't want sisterfire around.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Malevolent006:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18F-CQGlhVNzG_Oj8GwcaprVabAhFo-eWZA&usqp=CAU
Oh your wicked madam is a female grin grin grin
Is that why you always perch on female monikers to look for feaces grin grin grin
Don't worry keep eating your feaces in the meantime assorted type of EXCRETA is coming your way grin grin grin

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... I don show!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry I'm so late with your favorite meal. But lookie here, I'll serve it hot and fat to you direct from the source.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Emprexxcomie:

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a guy that can take care of me. Don't worry about sexual pleasures because I am a pro in them. Young guy, middle age guy, older men please dm me 07064909616

Hello yourself sweety, you have definitely come to the right place!

This thread is all about sexual and fake spiritual satisfaction on a whole new level. Especially the sexual part.
All the jobless Hot men come here to look for free pussy hoping the OP and her women friends will oblige as advertised. One of them even got married to the OP this year...ending a two year wait.

Phillipson02:
not in here sister
Phillipson02:

I don't want her here ,no good husband will tolerate wat I tolerate from bigcowhornn and satanist . They so much fantasize about my wife it disgusts me .

This is him right giving you false information and talking like he has a say in anything.
He got married right here.

At the turn of this year he did not have much. Was a sales boy in her shop but now he is the oga all becuase of his dedicated activities here.

So you see sweety, @Emprexxcomie you can find what you want right here with time. Your ad is good, just stay clear of the hyper active ones. They don't have much doing in life.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Phillipson02:

I pray she comes back , obsession is evil as Satan

But you love Satan and his agents don't you? What else is being taught here?

I put it to you that you and your so called wife are two of the worst trolls on this forum. If i am lying tell me what your lot were doing here for over 1 year straight!.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/422#97596535

Not one but all of you were attacking Christians for their views!!!!!
You were obsessed like mad.... to the point that many of those Christains were convinced you guys where sent by Satan himself
You posted nudes and talked about sexual immoralities of al kinds each and every day.
You threatened and begged they worship the op as a goddes.... useless Goddess way they fear ban on Nairaland

This fake goddess, your so called wife today, came seeking out very privately and begging to join in and scatter the thread like only I can do but I took one look at that and refused and she brought her favorite fvck boy instead to do her bidding... You!!!!.
You got active on that thread with 2 monikers... this moniker and iLuvMamaV (a moniker yu created out of obession years ago... don't let me get started with that)

I told you guys to stop with your obsessions' but you refused. I said I'll pay you guys back in kind and predicted that once you got tired of that thread due to many bans from the mods you,,,, your wife... would create a thread of her own and I'll return the favor.

Less than 1 month later this thread was born and i went active. 2 years later BigCowHorn still dey pain una. grin grin grin

You will troll in Politics section and your wife will troll in Religious section. Shebi trolling na family affair and una suppose get monopoly

Just look at you crying innocently like you be better person but you be correct pretender.. A born Judas!
I have told you to rest that I will back off but you no wan gree. Keep putting my patience to the test. It's your right.

Tell you wife that..... Jesus is Lord
Always!

Make e pain una die

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.