Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210661 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Malevolent006:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18F-CQGlhVNzG_Oj8GwcaprVabAhFo-eWZA&usqp=CAU enjoy grin grin grin

Wetin be this na?
You no get data to post the pix or whatever here? grin grin grin grin

See steps below to post pix on Nland...

1. Go buy data 100 naira
2. Make sure your phone is full charged and then....

See below.... grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Useless Aboki Ode see me for here. grin grin grin grin

Don't quote me oooo I am not feeling well oooooooo grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2022

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... I don show!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry I'm so late with your favorite meal. But lookie here, I'll serve it hot and fat to you direct from the source.... grin grin grin grin
you are lucky this is not facebook, twitter, or instagram they would have banned your ip address a long time ago...life has not been fair to you..so I understand the only way to vent your frustrations is in an online faceless forum as a retribution from all the pains, insults beating, hurting and neglect you have passed through offline in the hands of toxic, brutal, ferocious and violent humans
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

But you love Satan and his agents don't you? What else is being taught here?

I put it to you that you and your so called wife are two of the worst trolls on this forum. If i am lying tell me what your lot were doing here for over 1 year straight!.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/422#97596535

Not one but all of you were attacking Christians for their views!!!!!
You were obsessed like mad.... to the point that many of those Christains were convinced you guys where sent by Satan himself
You posted nudes and talked about sexual immoralities of al kinds each and every day.
You threatened and begged they worship the op as a goddes.... useless Goddess way they fear ban on Nairaland

This fake goddess, your so called wife today, came seeking out very privately and begging to join in and scatter the thread like only I can do but I took one look at that and refused and she brought her favorite fvck boy instead to do her bidding... You!!!!.
You got active on that thread with 2 monikers... this moniker and iLuvMamaV (a moniker yu created out of obession years ago... don't let me get started with that)

I told you guys to stop with your obsessions' but you refused. I said I'll pay you guys back in kind and predicted that once you got tired of that thread due to many bans from the mods you,,,, your wife... would create a thread of her own and I'll return the favor.

Less than 1 month later this thread was born and i went active. 2 years later BigCowHorn still dey pain una. grin grin grin

You will troll in Politics section and your wife will troll in Religious section. Shebi trolling na family affair and una suppose get monopoly

Just look at you crying innocently like you be better person but you be correct pretender.. A born Judas!
I have told you to rest that I will back off but you no wan gree. Keep putting my patience to the test. It's your right.

Tell you wife that..... Jesus is Lord
Always!

Make e pain una die

Weakling, Weakling Weakling that is what you are....I am quite sure you can't utter this rubbish to this man offline....because he is going to squeeze and suck out the life out of you cheesy.....it seems he doesn't even have your time because he doesn't even respond to you always....I wonder what nairaland mods are doing by the way to leave you to be posting off topic pictures right here...just to seek unnecessary attention you haven't gotten throughout your whole dispirited life cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Them don tire. Na only link them dey post now
La click La die grin grin grin
aren't you ashamed of yourself...go back and check this pages from the beginning can't you see the way people are hurling insults, laying curses and abusing you psychologically, mentally and emotionally at reckless abondon cheesy
From dazzling, fman, ada, phillipson02, papaNnamdi,umbrateeth04, malevolent006, steelshot02, gromilla010, sisterfire, leiylau etc I can go on and on..this are the nairalanders that have been bashing you to stupor..which is actually taking its deteriorating effect on you
cheesy
It seems you are destined to be foolish forever cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Wetin be this na?
You no get data to post the pix or whatever here? grin grin grin grin

See steps below to post pix on Nland...

1. Go buy data 100 naira
2. Make sure your phone is full charged and then....

See below.... grin grin grin grin
I just checked your profile now and it is empty...you don't create thread and you don't even have followers nor even a profile pic cheesy...so this is what you do go around Peoples thread typing rubbish!!! cheesy...you are just a walking bag of emptiness cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:
Useless Aboki Ode see me for here. grin grin grin grin

Don't quote me oooo I am not feeling well oooooooo grin grin grin
at this point i must say sisterfire is fvcking up big-time for leaving this thread and not continuing with her enlightenment mission...you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hello yourself sweety, you have definitely come to the right place!

This thread is all about sexual and fake spiritual satisfaction on a whole new level. Especially the sexual part.
All the jobless Hot men come here to look for free pussy hoping the OP and her women friends will oblige as advertised. One of them even got married to the OP this year...ending a two year wait.

This is him right giving you false information and talking like he has a say in anything.
He got married right here.

At the turn of this year he did not have much. Was a sales boy in her shop but now he is the oga all becuase of his dedicated activities here.

So you see sweety, @Emprexxcomie you can find what you want right here with time. Your ad is good, just stay clear of the hyper active ones. They don't have much doing in life.

Good Luck!

something tells me that you are Emprexxcomie and you are quoting yourself... you are not smart at all and you are a complete DULLARD...this thread is hidden and couldn't be found by a dunce who just opened an account yesterday cheesy...the only people that have fast access to this thread are sisterfire's old members cheesy
Of course I am quite sure you are referring to yourself because you are very jobless and useless to the core....starting from when the OP created this thread you have been here since time immemorial Typing trash upon trash upon trash cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
trolls really don't want sisterfire around.
blame it on nairaland for not having a blocking interface!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Phillipson02:

I pray she comes back , obsession is evil as Satan
have you seen them face to face before in real life for them to be so obsessed?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Is this for real or doctored script...

Over 30pages of actual fvck

Why will you allow a cyber bully get at you..

Cyber bullies are weaklings..

You pay them no attention..

That's what they do online,
Seek attention..

If this is not a script..

Then I honestly don't like what I have just seen this past couple of hours..

I once tracked a cyber bully to his location, and discovered he was a sickle cell kid..

The fvck..

This should be a script.

Cos that nigga is not worth any response na whatsoever,
Cyber bullies feed on attention.
The more attention you give..
The more relevant they feel..

Let's all stop posting anything related to sisterfire personal life..

If you are quoted by anyone and ist not about the thread, do not reply
If a certain being keeps posting trash here
PAY NO ATTENTION, JUST CONTINUE WITH THE THREAD

Weaklings should not be worth your anger, save if for the oppressors around you, not a weakling on the internet..

GBAM....YOU SAID IT ALL....I AM FVCKING DISAPPOINTED WITH THE OP
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
something tells me that you are Emprexxcomie and you are quoting yourself... you are not smart at all and you are a complete DULLARD...this thread is hidden and couldn't be found by a dunce who just opened an account yesterday cheesy...the only people that have fast access to this thread are sisterfire's old members cheesy
Of course I am quite sure you are referring to yourself because you are very jobless and useless to the core....starting from when the OP created this thread you have been here since time immemorial Typing trash upon trash upon trash cheesy

E pain am....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
at this point i must say sisterfire is fvcking up big-time for leaving this thread and not continuing with her enlightenment mission...you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany.

Married woman fvck wetin?
Na you talk am. grin grin grin grin

Don't forget too say na you dey quote me many times like a.....Wait for it.... a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am....... grin grin grin grin
you are doing yourself...you are trying to form king kong on another person's thread...with no identity, picture,and full address cheesy...you are a senseless Weakling

You are actually pained and you are using laughter to cover it up cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
I just checked your profile now and it is empty...you don't create thread and you don't even have followers nor even a profile pic cheesy...so this is what you do go around Peoples thread typing rubbish!!! cheesy...you are just a walking bag of emptiness cheesy

Lol, Aboki so sorry.

Oya check my profile again I don update am with something personal grin grin grin
You will surely come back and testify that Allah is the most high and Mohammad is his prophet.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Married woman fvck wetin?
Na you talk am. grin grin grin grin

Don't forget too say na you dey quote me many times like a.....Wait for it.... a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
just like you are going to quote all my quotes cheesy...you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany
You have been on this thread since time immemorial... sisterfire was right you are cursed and the only thing that can separate you from her curse is death which is inevitable cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
you are doing yourself...you are trying to form king kong on another person's thread...with no identity, picture,and full address cheesy...you are a senseless Weakling

You are actually pained and you are using laughter to cover it up cheesy

Lol, oya you go first if you are not a weakling yourself... post your pix and address.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
just like you are going to quote all my quotes cheesy...you are a pierrot, a weird attention seeker and an irredeemable zany
You have been on this thread since time immemorial... sisterfire was right you are cursed and the only thing that can separate you from her curse is death which is inevitable cheesy

Copy copy....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol, Aboki so sorry.

Oya check my profile again I don update am with something personal grin grin grin
You will surely come back and testify that Allah is the most high and Mohammad is his prophet.
who is aboki?...I am not those nairalanders that have been feeding you with insults, bashing and abuses steady cheesy
I know they have been serving you breakfast so don't fear cheesy
I just checked your profile and it is still empty..no profile pic,no full details no thread cheesy
you are just a worn-out downcasted clown who go to Peoples thread posting off topic pictures and seeking for weird and bizzare attention cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Useless Aboki ode see me for here.

grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Copy copy....... grin grin grin grin
offpoint mixed with painful laughter cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
who is aboki?...I am not those nairalanders that have been feeding you with insults, bashing and abuses steady cheesy
I know they have been serving you breakfast so don't fear cheesy
I just checked your profile and it is still empty..no profile pic,no full details no thread cheesy
you are just a worn-out downcasted clown who go to Peoples thread posting off topic pictures and seeking for weird and bizzare attention cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:
Useless Aboki ode see me for here.

grin grin grin grin
this one you have been repeating aboki...it is obvious he is a thorn in your flesh cheesy...your greatest nightmares cheesy
who are you trying to impress with your Stupidity? cheesy
Almost all your mention is centered on this thread...it seems you are cursed in this thread that you would be wondering around it like a vagabond till you die cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
offpoint mixed with painful laughter cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
this one you have been repeating aboki...it is obvious he is a thorn in your flesh cheesy...your greatest nightmares cheesy
who are you trying to impress with your Stupidity? cheesy
Almost all your mention is centered on this thread...it seems you are cursed in this thread that you would be wondering around it like a vagabond till you die cheesy

Aboki and curse. grin grin grin

How you take see all my mentions?
Let me guess... you've been the one generating them yourself with different monikers grin grin grin grin

Your busy body no get limit and you talk about curses.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol, oya you go first if you are not a weakling yourself... post your pix and address.
I am very disappointed with the OP...you are nothing but a coward and a Weakling
I wonder how your miserable life is offline? cheesy
Everyday you will come to this thread to seek for weird attention
what you are doing is notice me cheesy
I won't be suprise that I am chatting with a sickle cell anemia
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
I am very disappointed with the OP...you are nothing but a coward and a Weakling
I wonder how your miserable life is offline? cheesy
Everyday you will come to this thread to seek for weird attention
what you are doing is notice me cheesy
I won't be suprise that I am chatting with a sickle cell anemia

Everyday ba?
And na you dey here dey mark register.
Mr. Headmaster. C. N. Fufu Brain.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Aboki and curse. grin grin grin

How you take see all my mentions?
Let me guess... you've been the one generating them yourself with different monikers grin grin grin grin

Your busy body no get limit and you talk about curses.
this aboki has really dealt with you...that you can't do without mentioning his name cheesy....he has barbed your hair with acid vawulence...keep screaming his name and maybe he would give you what you want but in the meantime answer me first

What exactly are you doing in this thread if you aren't her member? cheesy
The OP is somewhere chilling and enjoying herself while you are here in her thread dying in silence and killing yourself cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Everyday ba?
And na you dey here dey mark register.
Mr. Headmaster. C. N. Fufu Brain.
'fufubrain' the same word the op insults you with cheesy
If you have something reasonable doing why are you on her thread all the time? cheesy
if not for nairaland I wonder how your life would be outside because you are seriously craving for attention badly cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Aboki see me for here with your 3rd monikers..... grin grin grin grin

Wetin do the other two ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.