Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210801 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
you are lucky this is not facebook, twitter, or instagram they would have banned your ip address a long time ago...life has not been fair to you..so I understand the only way to vent your frustrations is in an online faceless forum as a retribution from all the pains, insults beating, hurting and neglect you have passed through offline in the hands of toxic, brutal, ferocious and violent humans
I sure you he might be a sickle cell anaemia patient without no one to fall to or love like papannamdi stated earlier.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
I sure you he might be a sickle cell anaemia patient without no one to fall to or love like papannamdi stated earlier.
that is the lesbian troll
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:

That fool gromilla should be banned he started all this rubbish with bigcowhorn ,we warned him to stop being stupid n he refused then
This should be the last account. Only 4 gmail account per number
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spud:
that is the lesbian troll
he isn't a lesbian but fool gromilla don't talk that. I'm a lesbian we don't seek troubles ,but defend it . Lesbians are brain users ,get it right next time .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spud:
This should be the last account. Only 4 gmail account per number
Do that to bigcowhornn too .he is a total disgrace .
Come to think of it ,he is same Eze that talked to me like a human when he's actually a donkey .
Sisterfire bursted him already as Eze

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
he isn't a lesbian but fool gromilla don't talk that. I'm a lesbian we don't seek troubles ,but defend it . Lesbians are brain users ,get it right next time .
Am a Humanist so am okay with this

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
Come to think of it ,he is same Eze that talked to me like a human when he's actually a donkey .
Sisterfire bursted him already as Eze
Do you know satanist
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
yes you are correct...he is a sex starved worn out rejected poverty-stricken ugly incel Suffering from sickle cell anemia

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spud:
Am a Humanist so am okay with this
what is keeping you from banning bigcowhorns account? cheesy
You better start flushing all the horseshit in this thread from page 320-355 so this thread could be on a clean slate cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
what is keeping you from banning bigcowhorns account? cheesy
Because you are the one derailing this thread and bigcow helped with satanist
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karma03: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spud:
I am not derailing the thread...you better do your job and bann bigcowhorn....I see you are giving him wings to fly cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Spud: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
I am not derailing the thread...you better do your job and bann bigcowhorn....I see you are giving him wings to fly cheesy
If he types anything stupid i'll make sure of it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:
Sisterfire bursted him already as Eze Spud

And I am Anchor111, Victorian and LordMight33, Seun and Dominique even Spud and Satanist sef just check well. grin

Try to stop using this Leiylau moniker to for deception please. E don cast already.

Come with your real monikers... Sisterfire sisterhot husbandsnatcha. Abi them ban all of them?.

If Spud is really a mod he will ban you for rule 2 and 19.
Na only get sense
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spud:
If he types anything stupid i'll make sure of it

Lol, stupid like what?

Spud:

If he is the one derailing this thread then you should know Karma03 is his 3rd moniker after the other got banned right here on this thread.
I'm innocent of all allegations here and so is Satanist.
We were both insulted severally by Karma03's other moniker but did not respond.

Even if I decide to mind my business now they won't shut up and leave me be. All this new nonsense started with Sisterfire quoting me a dead that husband is this that...he is a houseboy, a small boy, gambler, a tribalist, troll..... she has banned him for 5 months from Nairaland... blah blah blah...

See me see family wahala wey no concern me oooo
Now I'm the problem

I was reasoning the issue with her when this Karma03 Hausa fellow came swinging at me with his other unbaten moniker
I thought she actually sent him cos she does exactly that with Satanist I even thought he was Satanist at first.

Crocodile tears is all you are seeing them shed here. Trust me.
Read through the last 2 pages... I am the one being attacked but I insult no one.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karma03:
'fufubrain' the same word the op insults you with cheesy
If you have something reasonable doing why are you on her thread all the time? cheesy
if not for nairaland I wonder how your life would be outside because you are seriously craving for attention badly cheesy cheesy

See as my life dey bite you since last week grin grin grin grin
Omo watch your blood pressure

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leiylau:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

And I am Anchor111, Victorian and LordMight33, Seun and Dominique even Spud and Satanist sef just check well. grin

Try to stop using this Leiylau moniker to for deception please. E don cast already.

Come with your real monikers... Sisterfire sisterhot husbandsnatcha. Abi them ban all of them?.

If Spud is really a mod he will ban you for rule 2 and 19.
Na only get sense

it is quite obvious the mods are protecting you that is why you are displaying your Stupidity in this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karmao3:
it is quite obvious the mods are protecting to you that is why you are displaying your Stupidity in this thread cheesy

E pain am!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

See as my life dey bite you since last week grin grin grin grin
Omo watch your blood pressure
I don't expect a vagabond like you to type about work cheesy...that is a sarcastic irony....the ghost in this thread is sucking you and chewing you raw cheesy
You are already on the verge to suffer heartattack, hypertension and coupled with the sickle cell anemia you are already suffering from cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

E pain am!!!!! grin grin grin grin
painful laughter coupled with hogwash cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Karmao3: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol, stupid like what?

If he is the one derailing this thread then you should know Karma03 is his 3rd moniker after the other got banned right here on this thread.
I'm innocent of all allegations here and so is Satanist.
We were both insulted severally by Karma03's other moniker but did not respond.

Even if I decide to mind my business now they won't shut up and leave me be. All this new nonsense started with Sisterfire quoting me a dead that husband is this that...he is a houseboy, a small boy, gambler, a tribalist, troll..... she has banned him for 5 months from Nairaland... blah blah blah...

See me see family wahala wey no concern me oooo
Now I'm the problem

I was reasoning the issue with her when this Karma03 Hausa fellow came swinging at me with his other unbaten moniker
I thought she actually sent him cos she does exactly that with Satanist I even thought he was Satanist at first.

Crocodile tears is all you are seeing them shed here. Trust me.
Read through the last 2 pages... I am the one being attacked but I insult no one.
an enormous amount of horseshit in one quote cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.