Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206446 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... elaborate on what aspects ,
your religion to say...
you saying " reincarnated daughter, giant sisters"...
homosexuals are the real Normal humans?!
you don't believe in God? or Yahweh?
I just want to know what you believe in and your introspections of the world at large...

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
your religion to say...
you saying " reincarnated daughter, giant sisters"...
homosexuals are the real Normal humans?!
you don't believe in God? or Yahweh?
I just want to know what you believe in and your introspections of the world at large...
...I will answer u when am less busy with customers
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...No recent book my dear,But...
Animal farm i'm not telling you Macbeth by William or jagua Nana by cyprain ekwensi or even merchant of Venice by will,
[b]Animal farm by George Orwell is such a sadonic book of pains of what these 3 sets of people face in our environment
1: wise gods against dumb humans
2: Antichrists against christianity & Moslems( they are in charge now)
3: truthful humans against 200million fools

Animal farm is what always happen around me since 10 because I know what people don't know , I was termed queen of degema Creek because I try to help black foolish humans from their wicked foreign gods , now I have stopped trying, but to xxxxxx
My dear I am the fvcking Benjamin of animal farm, while everyone else is the sheeps, chicken, horses ,goats, ducks etc
Worst is that we are 3 and the chickens /sheeps are 200millions
Lesson: no matter what do not support what majority supports eg if u see majority ( 100million) supporting a lamb against snake, do not support the lamb ,support the snakes ( with time the snake might teach u how to kill ur enemies at least)
200million humans are supporting a good man of God, against a dark evil faced John supported by just his best friend , please support the evil face because it will only take time to know the right decision u took ,
Ignorance comes in large numbers,
[/b]

I don't worship any stupid gods ,even if I have to , I will worship my very own self , that's how supreme god wants it ... Look around u and see what ignorance of Religion has brought upon u Africans ,
Weep your souls to sleep my son
Africans has been left behind to rot in evil PROGRAMMINGS , weep! ...weep ...weep...!

...yes, but my genitals are on half time at the moment,
dang! I've never met a lady as enlighten as you are....
a woman full of light, dancing graciously with self awareness in the dawn of time... reading your write up ignites passion in me.. so fascinating.... I hope to meet someone like you in the near future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
@sisterfire
Who is the strongest man in the universe
Who is the strongest lady in the universe

What's d difference between Antichrist n satanist

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...I will answer u when am less busy with customers

You dey sell garri for Abuja ba?

@kingvomlotus12 this one believes she's a goddess that should be worshiped and love by all.
Her theories are absurdly fantastic. Listening to her you'll understand that truly many are mad but few are foaming.

5 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

Is it bad to fantasize tying a girl up and ramming her through the anus?
Can girls allow such fetish?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...knowing what others don't know makes one a crazy ass ...that's good ,I am used to it , ... Imagine been called a marine queen as young as age 10, far back as 1985

...I am not a man but will like to add a dick ...funny
let me introduce myself as a reincanated goddess
Secondarily*I was born in 1975 in umuchim, portharcourt that's after 3months of removing 200,000christian souls from hell of Satan you call Yahweh,
Primarily, * I was born on 3.1billion BC
We have winged female giant winged Humanoids ,but definitely I ain't one of them,
( No need telling you whom I am, because u won't believe anyway)
I was alive when Satan ( Jehovah ) was destroying the earth in his ARMAGEDDØN madness cos of his infatuations with my mum 1/3 of things went to ashes then , d destruction of earth by him started on acquarus coincidentally ,

NOTE: as a Wiseman wen u die n reincanate back u will understand what I wrote...for now is crazy...crazy ...crazy
Ya, you are correct. I'm not believing you and l have my reasons.

It's good to discover oneself but that's not enough reason after searching for answer you reach a conclusion about yourself being a goddess or whatever you assume yourself to by delusion or Revelation.

goddess don't brag.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:
Ya, you are correct. I'm not believing you and l have my reasons.

It's good to discover oneself but that's not enough reason after searching for answer you reach a conclusion about yourself being a goddess or whatever you assume yourself to by delusion or Revelation.

goddess don't brag.
...kalu you don't have problems , dicretions are allowed always ...in my world dicretions are allowed ,but in the world u live in beings 10million times lower than normal wise Humanoids are so feared and worshipped...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Is it bad to fantasize tying a girl up and ramming her through the anus?
Can girls allow such fetish?
... unfortunately my dear such girls are rare in ur society , reason ? Poverty has eaten deep in ur females' souls that fetishism are only limited to paedophilism,
...in Livorno, Italy or Siberia Russia u will see many women who will like that u ask of...
In here ( dark continent) , you had to pay a streetgirl N200k to achieve that feat ..tanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...kalu you don't have problems , decretions are allowed always ...in my world decretions are allowed ,but in the world u live in beings 10million times lower than normal wise Humanoids are so feared and worshipped...
Let's start my you proving yourself so l can believe.

Do you have powers, supernatural endowments?
Because that's what separate humanoids.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Please who are you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by KingBosco(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...this morning B4 church and I haven't washed it now am back maybe johnbosco will lick it clean grin grin
John lick wetin? Nooo, go and look for Nicodemus

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
dang! I've never met a lady as enlighten as you are....
a woman full of light, dancing graciously with self awareness in the dawn of time... reading your write up ignites passion in me.. so fascinating.... I hope to meet someone like you in the near future.
...You shall count your soul lucky to listen to me, you shall understand the word TIME' n use it like those on the side of knowledge and fear shall be casted in the Oblivion thousand milky ways from here

I may not be a black higher being nor have burning hatred for races like my black reinca-goddess friend chioma a.......s ( who plans annihilation of whites from this earth ) I meant well for u against your enemies more than chioma A ...
Tanks i

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
KingBosco:

John lick wetin? Nooo, go and look for Nicodemus
... hahahahaahahahaha grin cheesy it doesn't smell that's my nature cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:
Let's start my you proving yourself so l can believe.

Do you have powers, supernatural endowments?
Because that's what separate humanoids.
...nature is tricky and 10billion times greater than god chriatians worship , if not Jesus Férælkïrínscû a reincanated Nēph born 3.billion years ago would have killed those who wronged him,

I will answer your questions but let me tell u about nature ie Cûls•Ωçú one out of six aspects of supreme god of universe
...one rule of nature against higher beings( those who are given higher soul from the grid to stay physically for 10,000 anakscu , 200,000,000 Nēph , 5billion winged Humanoids)
Rule no 1( I shall talk about only one out of 200million) : SORRY MY GREAT CREATURES YOU CANNOT RETAIN YOUR POWER IN REINCARNATION AS A LESS BEING,
BUT RANDOMLY U SHALL KEEP HALF, YOU SHALL USE WISELY OR IGNORANTLY

Jesus was left with his sight & voice split in half during his human days
A Yoruba god was left with his musical strength split in half
Àrobunaagû of nawgu was left with teleportic strength split in half
Some daughter of earth was left with her sexual illusions split in half...
Wangyioyî• dansçû was left with his teleportic and stupidity split in half,

But your brains shall be intact Nature has no power over ur brain ,
BUT THROUGH INTENSE MEDITATION THEY CAN HARM YOU TO DEATH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Can I put all my five fingers into a girls anus and can she derive pleasure from it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...nature is tricky and 10billion times greater than god chriatians worship , if not Jesus Férælkïrínscû a reincanated Nēph born 3.billion years ago would have killed those who wronged him,

I will answer your questions but let me tell u about nature ie Cûls•Ωçú one out of six aspects of supreme god of universe
...one rule of nature against higher beings( those who are given higher soul from the grid to stay physically for 10,000 anakscu , 200,000,000 Nēph , 5billion winged Humanoids)
Rule no 1( I shall talk about only one out of 200million) : SORRY MY GREAT CREATURES YOU CANNOT RETAIN YOUR POWER IN REINCARNATION AS A LESS BEING,

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:

If you can't retain your power, then you are just human because goddess must operate a power above humans.

By the way, are you Amatarasha?

Be honest.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Can I put all my five fingers into a girls anus and can she derive pleasure from it

Lolz!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...You shall count your soul lucky to listen to me, you shall understand the word TIME' n use it like those on the side of knowledge and fear shall be casted in the Oblivion thousand milky ways from here

I may not be a black higher being nor have burning hatred for races like my black reinca-goddess friend chioma a.......s ( who plans annihilation of whites from this earth ) I meant well for u against your enemies more than chioma A ...
Tanks i

You are so full shiiiit. Who the hell listens to you except to hear rubbish and weird sex stories?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rekhina:
@sisterfire
Who is the strongest man in the universe
Who is the strongest lady in the universe

What's d difference between Antichrist n satanist
...Yes sister rekhinatu
who is the strongest man in the universe?
VRRG•TSÇÛ a winged humanoid faced like french/BELGUIM actor jean-claude
...he is 300billion times stronger than Yahweh aka Satan the god of christianity 12,000yrs ago , 350billion times recently I presume,
He is a direct being like yahweh the sturbborn,
VRRG•TSÇU has the brightest light/star in the universe, his LIGHT STAR CASTS BRIGHT DARK SHADOW BEHIND the SUN like white dwarf of earth,
Yahweh can never cast any shadow till date, can he even near the sun?

What is the light?

Light of creatures of the multiverse is the pointer of level of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom of a particular creature

How is the light measured?

It is measured by trying to cast shadow behind a Solar ie SUN , gods/goddesses/creatures/humans must choose a SUN NOT LESSER THAN A WHITE DWARF ,

He is the tutor of a science god of Venus called Tesla far gone from our milky ways

who is d Strongest female in d universe?
Astållé who is like 35billion times stronger than Yahweh,
She stays few milky ways from here

what is d difference between ANTICHRISTsand SATANISTs
...I have to be brief or go to that demonic thread and read what I wrote there about it!
...Antichrist are those who knew that PROGRAMMINGS of Yahweh aka Satan and the other Lucifer Religion has either rendered humanity to sorrows or has done great injustice to the gifted souls , so by ending the PROGRAMMINGS rendering Africans useless n hopeless humanity shall be redeemed
2 noteable perfect ANTICHRIST against d wicked humanoids are napeleon and hitlar
...Satanists are those who knew about the programming but shy away about helping humanity and ignorance humans who go to church to serve their gods,
The headquarter of the Satanists are right there in Jerusalem, there are the proud descendants of Satan and his son...so they hate the other satanic faction ( christians) with passion reason ( which I won't say now) ...

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Is it ok to have sex with a virgin through the anus?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Does spilling cum into a girl mouth make me disrespectful,and is it advisable for her to swallow it

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:

...Yes sister rekhinatu
...he is 300billion times stronger than Yahweh aka Satan the god of christianity 12,000yrs ago , 350billion times recently I presume,
VRRG•TSÇU has the brightest light/star in the universe, his LIGHT STAR CASTS BRIGHT DARK SHADOW BEHIND the SUN like white dwarf of earth,

What is the light?

Light of creatures of the multiverse is the pointer of level of knowledge, intelligence and wisdom of a particular creature

It is measured by trying to cast shadow behind a Solar ie SUN , gods/goddesses/creatures/humans must choose a SUN NOT LESSER THAN A WHITE DWARF ,

He is the tutor of a science god of Venus called Tesla far gone from our milky ways

...I have to be brief or go to that demonic thread and read what I wrote there about it!
...Antichrist are those who knew that PROGRAMMINGS of Yahweh aka Satan and the other Lucifer Religion has either rendered humanity to sorrows or has done great injustice to the gifted souls , so by ending the PROGRAMMINGS rendering Africans useless n hopeless humanity shall be redeemed
2 noteable perfect ANTICHRIST against d wicked humanoids are napeleon and hitlar
...Satanists are those who knew about the programming but shy away about helping humanity and ignorance humans who go to church to serve their gods,
The headquarter of the Satanists are right there in Jerusalem, there are the proud descendants of Satan and his son...so they hate the other satanic faction ( christians) with passion reason ( which I won't say now) ...

Jesus Christ!

This woman can actually get creative with trash!

6 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Oturatetuala(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why am I typing hmmmm ma
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
kalu61:
If you can't retain your power, then you are just human because goddess must operate a power above humans.

By the way, are you Amatarasha?

Be honest.
... Whatever you say the discretion is urs , but mind you a 36ft tall body is hibernating somewhere unknown while the secondary body walks here

...I am not ama... Sçû do u know her?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:

...Yes sister rekhinatu

What is the light?

_WTF shocked
I thought you will say supreme god is the rightful strongest being in the universe?
Y mention another �

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Is it ok to have sex with a virgin through the anus?
Pls and pls stop this pervertious questions angry

7 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by mj31(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Can you be my sugar mummy?
I am young, intelligent, good looking, energetic, kind and i am very good at romance....
I will woah you....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rekhina:

_WTF shocked
I thought you will say supreme god is the rightful strongest being in the universe?
Y mention another �
... Good question Amazon!
You said strongest man and supreme God ga•dominisçú isn't a man , infact he is nt a winged humanoid but the name " head enigma of all enigmas of the multiverse'
HUMANS SEE HIM AS A HUMANLIGHT CASTING BRIGHTEST DARKNESS BEHIND THE SUN,
DOGS SEE IT AS A BRIGHT GIANT DOG MAYBE WITH FEATHERS
DOLPHINS SEES IT AS A BRIGHT GIANT FIRE DOLPHIN
TREES SEE IT AS A GIANT BURNING TREE

NOTE: Supreme god is 100nanollion times stronger than vrrg.t the strongest man in the universe , I hope u understand?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Does spilling cum into a girl mouth make me disrespectful,and is it advisable for her to swallow it
... If she likes the taste let her swallow it ...but if she hates it n u force her, then u are playing with fire
...talking of advisable liquids , if we have contaminated water don't u think their will be contaminated semens?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... If she likes the taste let her swallow it ...but if she hates it n u force her, then u are playing with fire
...talking of advisable liquids , if we have contaminated water don't u think their will be contaminated semens?

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.