Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse (45240 Views)

Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by promisedeco(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If drinking wine/alcohol is not a sin but drunkenness (as a result of drinking wine/alcohol) is a sin as you say, why drink wine at all?

To tempt yourself to see if it would lead you to drunkenness which you call sin?

It might not be a sin but it's obvious that it makes people to be more vulnerable to sin, not just drunkenness but fornication and the likes.

So drinking wine/alcohol is not wise. If you could avoid it, please do, because you could become addicted to it, and when that happens it would be difficult to stop.

God bless.

It's ironic you speak about my logic sounding dumb yet you go on to compare drunkenness with gluttony.

Do you have any idea of how people many people got raped, murdered, sexually abused, molested etc., because of drunkenness?

Maybe you should tell me how many of such atrocities have been perpetrated because of gluttony?

That's why drinking alcohol is not wise even though not a sin, but that's not stopping you or anyone else from drinking if you still want to. It's just an advice. Advice no be curse.

God bless.
From your logic, you're saying drunkenness is more sinful than gluttony?
1. But I thought all sins are equal
2. You avoided the guy's question: if gluttony is a sin why should we go ahead and eat knowing full well that it could lead to sin(gluttony)?
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Sunnydoo: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2021
It's always a wisdom not to plight a road that has no good ending.

Every good things starts small, likewise all bad things starts small.

List all those alcohol has helped in life vs all it has destroyed.

My counsel is; Eph 4:27 "and give no opportunity to the devil"

You can't outsmart d devil with his things. He will TKO u las las.

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Hermes119: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
joinpreneur:

Everyone's entitled to his opinion(s). There's no resentment or fight. We're cool.

The major point is alcohol does more harm to the body than good. So if wine heals, definitely it's not because of alcohol. Alcohol is not a better option for good health.
PEACE
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by oserolink(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Reno Omokri has said that the act of consuming alcohol is not a sin, IgbereTV reports.

The former presidential aide said that people who preach against the drinking of alcohol are going against what the scriptures said in relation to the matter.

According to him, the act of drinking it is not a sin, rather, it is getting drunk as a result of the intake that’s a sin.

He wrote via his Twitter handle:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1350493665240748033?s=19

it is only when we do something in excess that it becomes a sin. even when we talk excessively it becomes a sin because it becomes a lie or gossip so learn through the words to do whatever that you find doing in a minimal way so to avoid it becoming a sin in the sight of God almighty.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by payloader(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Flee From ALL Appearances of Evil.

Guard your Salvation with all Diligence!

Eternity is a Personal Race.
Nobody will stand together nor even identical twins.
Nobody will stand for you Befor GOD..
Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared People..
Reno doesn't suggest people drink alcohol. All he is saying is, the Bible does not condemn the intake of alcohol, but the actions that come out of it. Jesus said, "What goes into a man does not defile the man, but what comes out of him", and He went on to describe the things that defile a man. We have completely misunderstood the Bible on so many topic, alcohol intake inclusive. Yet, scripture does not condemn eating, but classifies overeating (gluttony) as sin. So does that make eating sin? Jesus turned dish water into wine, and there is nothing like non-alcoholic wine. Check your dictionary for definition. But I'm not suggesting anyone start using alcohol. It just a matter of personal opinion, but don't bring the Bible into it. Scripture only condemns overindulgence, as in every other thing, which includes food, money, power, drugs, etc.

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by payloader(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
If there is one thing I hate to talk about, it is this alcohol thing. Religion has made the minds of men not to reason straight and do fact checks before forming a belief system. Jesus Himself said, "What goes into a man does not defile the man, but what comes out of him". Alciholic beverages are just beverages, just as we jave coffee and cocoa beverages, which also contain caffeine and theobromine, respectively. And these are drugs. There is nothing like non-alcoholic wine; check your dictionary. The Bible only condemns overindulgence, which leads to being drunk. One can be drunk on a number of things, like water, food (gluttony), narcotic drugs, power, sex, money. The list is endless. The word is moderation in a things.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Chike222(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Sister,stop deceiving yourself....drinking alchohol is a sin whether in the bible or on earth...i don't know why most of you want to be making people think that they are fools.....read your bible and see what drinking made many people in the bible to do.....Lot slept with his two daughters after he got drunk....soon you will come out to tell us that killing people is not a sin....see October 20 as dem kill unarmed Endsars protesters finish....you think sey i dey happy with that rubbish....ashawo woman...go drink... make your son Bleep you for bed...

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Virginkpekus(f): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Charisma01:

Leviticus 10:9
9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:

Numbers 6:3
3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

Deuteronomy 14:26
26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Deuteronomy 29:6
6 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I am the LORD your God.

Judges 13:4, 7, 14
4 - Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing: 7 - But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death. 14 - She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe.

1 Samuel 1:15
15 And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD.

Proverbs 20:1
1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 31:4
4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

Proverbs 31:6
6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Isaiah 5:11, 22
11 - Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! 22 - Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

Isaiah 24:9
9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

Isaiah 28:7
7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Isaiah 29:9
9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

Isaiah 56:12
12 Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.

Micah 2:11
11 If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people.

Luke 1:15
15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

It's not by long epilogue....are the verses Reno quoted in the Bible or not?
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Dreyton36: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

I think say I sabi smoke but your own highness no be here
You go just come nairaland they type with frustration like person wey landlord they drag house rent

Like person wey wahala naked follow
Wetin u type no even correspond with wetin Reno omokri preach about
Anyway we real niggas don't drink much , we kpoli all day while bombing them white mfuckers

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by odomanis: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

YES ! THOSE WHO LACK SELF CONTROL SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL SO THEY DONT GET DRUNK. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MAKE THEM PREACH THAT ALCOHOL IS SIN.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Fadunsin: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2021
"Drinking alcohol is not a sin. Drunkenness is a sin. It is unscriptural to preach against alcohol. Wine is drunk even in heaven (Matt 26:29). Wine is medicinal (1 Tim 5:23). In fact, Psalm 104:15 says God created wine to gladden the hearts of men.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The way and manner some people interpret bible this is amazing, some do it to suit their condition while some do it mislead others. For example this Matthew 26:29 didn't mention wine but ...fruit of the vine... (KJV (i) although some of us may say that wine is from the fruit... i.e. fruit without alcohol. We have wine that contain alcohol in different percentage, so when you want to convince people please to make it clear not given people have baked bread to eat just to satisfy yourself. (ii) 1Tim 5:23 Yes you are right wine is medicinal but wine without alcohol. Moreover please Mr Omokri please always study your bible very well before you quote it out for people, please I beg you in the name of God, you must know the story behind the verses you want to quote and also ask Holy Spirit to guide you very well before you quote any verse, because you can use it to mislead some people and even people that are not christian or bible scholar, so I challenge you to go back and read your Concordance, Dakes, Strong and Bible Comentary if you have any of these, so as to know the story behind each verses of the bible. because wine should be used as a help, and not a hindrance to our work, life and usefulness. (iii) [i]Psalm 104:15" And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine and bread which strengthen man's heart" the bible says "WINE" not wine with 1% alcohol not to talk of alcohol, please stop using bible verse to mislead people and blindfolding them away from the truth... Doing this is leading people astray and God will not be happy with you. So stop it.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by MrMacinterchi1: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:

What has drinking alcohol has to do with what you just typed?
he just wanted to type nah. leave am
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by MrMacinterchi1: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Image123:
Alcohol is not wine. Was he drinking while typing?
you say? lol
for you, you think alcohol is only beer as start, life,and gulder u see around you in beer palour.
most. if not all, wine contents alcohol.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Fadunsin:
"Drinking alcohol is not a sin. Drunkenness is a sin. It is unscriptural to preach against alcohol. Wine is drunk even in heaven (Matt 26:29). Wine is medicinal (1 Tim 5:23). In fact, Psalm 104:15 says God created wine to gladden the hearts of men.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The way and manner some people interpret bible this is amazing, some do it to suit their condition while some do it mislead others. For example this Matthew 26:29 didn't mention wine but ...fruit of the vine... (KJV (i) although some of us may say that wine is from the fruit... i.e. fruit without alcohol. We have wine that contain alcohol in different percentage, so when you want to convince people please to make it clear not given people have baked bread to eat just to satisfy yourself. (ii) 1Tim 5:23 Yes you are right wine is medicinal but wine without alcohol. Moreover please Mr Omokri please always study your bible very well before you quote it out for people, please I beg you in the name of God, you must know the story behind the verses you want to quote and also ask Holy Spirit to guide you very well before you quote any verse, because you can use it to mislead some people and even people that are not christian or bible scholar, so I challenge you to go back and read your Concordance, Dakes, Strong and Bible Comentary if you have any of these, so as to know the story behind each verses of the bible. because wine should be used as a help, and not a hindrance to our work, life and usefulness. (iii) [i]Psalm 104:15" And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine and bread which strengthen man's heart" the bible says "WINE" not wine with 1% alcohol not to talk of alcohol, please stop using bible verse to mislead people and blindfolding them away from the truth... Doing this is leading people astray and God will not be happy with you. So stop it.
Don't stress yourself much about the guy. He is obviously not saved but just someone who knows the letters and tries to use it to justify his works of iniquity as the Pharisees were very well known for.

Thanks.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
joinpreneur:

You too should educate yourself. IT IS NOT EVERY WINE THAT'S ALCOHOLIC.

What heals the body, is it the alcohol content or the juice extracted.

I repeat, Alcohol does more harm to the body than Good. There are wines Nonalcoholic. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU NEED IT MORE, my brother man.
Every wine is alcoholic. What you call non-alcoholic wine is just grape juice.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Don't stress yourself much about the guy. He is obviously not saved but just someone who knows the letters and tries to use it to justify his works of iniquity as the Pharisees were very well known for.

Thanks.

I pity some of you. You are the one who set the standards for salvation and determines who is saved or not? Every wine is alcoholic. You know nothing about brewing. The technology to extract alcohol out of beer or wine is now in place but I can assure you that such technology never existed in the past.

You can as well commit suicide because your entire body is capable sinning against God. That is the perfect way to avoid sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Primase:

I pity some of you. You are the one who set the standards for salvation and determines who is saved or not? Every wine is alcoholic. You know nothing about brewing. The technology to extract alcohol out of beer or wine is now in place but I can assure you that such technology never existed in the past.

You can as well commit suicide because your entire body is capable sinning against God. That is the perfect way to avoid sin.
Whatever you like say, but the Truth is that it is not wise to drink even if you do.

God bless.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Chike222:
Sister,stop deceiving yourself....drinking alchohol is a sin whether in the bible or on earth...i don't know why most of you want to be making people think that they are fools.....read your bible and see what drinking made many people in the bible to do.....Lot slept with his two daughters after he got drunk....soon you will come out to tell us that killing people is not a sin....see October 20 as dem kill unarmed Endsars protesters finish....you think sey i dey happy with that rubbish....ashawo woman...go drink... make your son Bleep you for bed...

Working in the hospital is a sin because abortion is committed in there right? Abuse of anything is a sin. Alcohol is never a sin but getting drunk is.

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
The only thing wrong about alcohol is when you take it in excess. It makes you do things that you wouldn't do ordinarily.

Imagine beating your wife and children because you are drunk, or raping some random lady you see.
Better not drink.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Whatever you like say, but the Truth is that it is not wise to drink even if you do.

God bless.

It is not also wise to eat food since abuse of food is gluttony which is sin.

There is a thin line between sin and righteousness. Abuse of anything no matter how good is a sin.
Sex is good, it produced you and I but abuse of sex is a sin.
Medicine is good, it heals but the difference between medicine and poison is abuse
Gun is good, it is used for hunting and defence but abuse of gun (murder, terrorism) is a sin
Among others.
In fact, looking at that brother/sister who is drinking alcohol as a sinner is a sin itself. Even Jesus drank according to the scripture:

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds (Matthew 11: 19)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by joinpreneur(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Primase:

Every wine is alcoholic. What you call non-alcoholic wine is just grape juice.

What heals the body, is it the alcohol or the grape juice?

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Fadunsin:

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.” (Matthew 11:18-19)
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2021
promisedeco:

From your logic, you're saying drunkenness is more sinful than gluttony?
1. But I thought all sins are equal
2. You avoided the guy's question: if gluttony is a sin why should we go ahead and eat knowing full well that it could lead to sin(gluttony)?
I don't even consider either as a sin, but just using his position to make a point.

1. all sins are not equal. Some sins are greater than others.

2. Eating is a necessity, but drinking alcohol isn't so on that basis alone it shows that the comparison lacks merit. Moreover the answer I gave about the atrocities drunkenness has led many to commit, just in case you missed it, was part of my response to him. Gluttony doesn't have such an effect on someone.

God bless.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
joinpreneur:

What heals the body, is it the alcohol or the grape juice?

Alcohol (ethanol) is just a component of the wine. There are many products of wine/beer fermentation e.g polyphenols, alcohol, peptides etc. While alcohol on its own is a disinfectant ( fights bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms), it is also antiseptic and an antidote as well as used for preservation of some drugs. polyphenols possess antioxidant property which is good for health while peptides may possess antidiabetic, antihypertensive and even anti cancer property.

So grape juice in its natural state prior to fermentation is not yet known to be medicinal because it contains mainly sugar and the products I listed can only be gotten from the juice via fermentation. The yeast possess intrinsic enzymes that bring about the conversion.

However, excess consumption of alcohol is dangerous to health. It can lead to liver cirrhosis and in some cases cancer.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jacoik(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

after your preaching, what is your opinion on the subject matter Mr
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2021
freshboi88:

Sorry but u just sounded dumb. So pple shouldn't drink wine because of the fear of getting addicted to it and getting drunk.

Can't pple get addicted to food too?.......And eat to much?.....

Would u now say pple shouldn't eat because of the fear of not getting addicted to eating?.....

Or saying don't make friends with girls because u might now be tempted to fornicate with them.....How do u pple think.

Dumb reasoning
It's obviously sounds dumb to you because you drink alcohol right? That's why you deliberately omitted the part I spoke of the atrocities drunkenness has led people to commit, but not gluttony?

May you never find yourself in such a situation where you'd blame the alcohol you took, so that you'd not sound dumber that I ever did when I said it's not wise to take alcohol.

God bless.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Primase: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't even consider either as a sin, but just using his position to make a point.

1. all sins are not equal. Some sins are greater than others.

2. Eating is a necessity, but drinking alcohol isn't so on that basis alone it shows that the comparison lacks merit. Moreover the answer I gave about the atrocities drunkenness has led many to commit, just in case you missed it, was part of my response to him. Gluttony doesn't have such an effect on someone.

God bless.

My brother nobody drinks pure alcohol. It is deadly. A cup of wine may contain jus 2% alcohol and a bottle of beer just 5%. You think NAFDAC will allow you to sell absolute alcohol to people for consumption? It is just like saying that drinking coke is evil because it contains caffeine which is dangerous to the brain if abused.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Primase:

My brother nobody drinks pure alcohol. It is deadly. A cup of wine may contain jus 2% alcohol and a bottle of beer just 5%. You think NAFDAC will allow you to sell absolute alcohol to people for consumption? It is just like saying that drinking coke is evil because it contains caffeine which is dangerous to the brain if abused.
Enjoy yourself drinking alcohol if you want to continue with it. It's only an advice not by force, so please move on with your life how you want to live it.

Thanks.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
sonofthunder:

Is it not easier to control one's drinking/eating than for them to rip out their guts? Cutting off is not the only remedy, it is how far we should be willing to go/sacrifice to get things right. Personally I don't drink and have never encouraged others to do so, but I feel it is one of several 'extremist' doctrines we have in the church today that need to be corrected.
Personally I don't see it as a sin but this is just an advice because many are trapped in it, and it has led many astray. So this is not extreme for me if it was for you, but just doing the needful. Even God warned His priests not to take alcohol because of the position they occupied, so He wouldn't have done that if there was no need to do so.

God bless.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by ebexofficial: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Romans 14:3 ►
King James Version

Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
zoedew:

The logic behind comparing eating and gluttony with “responsible” drinking is misplaced and dishonest and lacks a basis in the factual. While it is the case that drinking alcohol has the tendency to lead to alcoholism it is not so with eating and gluttony. The percentage of folks who are drunks because they started drinking alcohol far outweighs that of folks who are gluttons because they eat!
Well said.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse by Hongkog(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:
Better not drink.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.