Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100286 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by youngvikthor(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2021
This are the reason why some men cheat, shocked

9 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ibkonekt(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Simp

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Temmyk93(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2021
[/color][color=#990000][quote author=Kuns84 post=98166436]It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed.

This one weak me,,, but this actually fit some men who choose beauty over attitude...

5 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2021
This one na jobless husband

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by chatinent: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Heroclitus:

Bro, I want to create a thread and I'd have to post some files but the issue is that those files are larger than sizes of files allowed on this forum

anyway around it?
Are there ways to compress files?

Why type of document?

What's the initial size?
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Samuelkirk(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
And he payed bride price o
See what this world is turning into

9 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Heroclitus(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
chatinent:

Why type of document?

What's the initial size?

PDF and An image

Sizes are 5mb and 293kb respectively
While nairaland's capacity is 4mb and 250kb
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by eastOFwest(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

The man has to insist on Payment (pum pum) Before Service. If he doesn't deliver then she can collect it back grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Unik3030: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
if person give me this kind list,I won't even argue with her Na to just smile n drop d list.

Na to just go outside go satisfy myself,by the time I run that on a steady for few months Na she go tire.

Atimes I feel risephoenix1 point about polygamy,a wife who has a rival will never do this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by chatinent: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Heroclitus:

PDF and An image

Sizes are 5mb and 293kb respectively
While nairaland's capacity is 4mb and 250kb

Google the keywords: image resizer and pdf resizer.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by igbowoman: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Taking notes

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Karleb(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just marry a second wife. Let her keep her pum pum.

22 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Regex: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by knowhowk: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
In this Present day when sex is as Cheap as 1k for brothels .Very Beutiful and Clean Chicks .Oga U dey for Bondage ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Regex: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Most times, it's all for the gram.

Welps, he better get to it if he really wants to cum in a cum sack tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.
when d guy go do her strong thing now simps here go begin castigate am and ofcourse career hoes go say heartless man all men are same lol till I die I will never take any woman’s word on face value including my daughters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Womanizer(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
All for attention

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Farid24224(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is the kind of things that always makes me go mad!!!
After paying bride price....You know what, just divorce her... That's only the way. How can you be cleaning toilet for her.... JUST BECAUSE OF TOTORITOTO.....That's partially yours....
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Pat081: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
If this fool send him out side nw she will b calling men bad names

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by nautybride: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
I love the lady. I also love the husband posting it. She is spicing her marriage up with chores for sex grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by lordswill03: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Joke or no jokes, it didn't sound funny.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonsense list
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Yoruba1stson: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Imagine what men are now turning to, imagine what this fucking wife is doing by listing out chores that her husband must do before having sex with her, if i am the husband i will beat hell out of that bastard wife and send her to her fucking parent.
i don't fucking care about any woman, don't try any shit with me.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by poweredcom(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
After all wat do they have to offer in relationship
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hahahhahhahaha somebody should help me o before my stomach burst grin grin grin
Nawawo is that how some married men are suffering in this cage call marriage? Tufiakwa! I will not blame men again for having sugar girls in Nigerian universities
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
First time I will treat her like a first offender, if she tries it again then she has woken up the poisonous snake in me.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Hezmatosky: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's normal. Its even more romantic to be charged by your wife for sex. Its not must tho. And you can owe her anyway. And she's more happier by so doing, and you know what that means?cheesy. Sometimes, wives find it difficult having urges for sex. So do it to lure her more to bed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is fun sha.. what I see hear is the guy is lazy and the wife is tired of complaining

7 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by pickatyouu: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Only a simp will carry out this order.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by friendl: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Useless man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.