Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100284 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by John4B: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Maybe the woman is the breadwinner

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Gadsun39(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution

This is truly low key prostitution. Na wa for waec!

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Roon9(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution

LMAO! Who no go nor know bro
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by etrouble: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2021
illicit:
The wife may even be working at FCMB sef....

Say that again
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by romenna: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Reminds me of classical conditioning theory by Russian theorist Ivan Pavlov I learnt in 100L back
then in AAU Ekpoma 2005
Here is an example to explain the theory, imagine that you are conditioning a dog to salivate in response to the sound of a bell. You repeatedly pair the presentation of food with the sound of the bell. You can say the response has been acquired as soon as the dog begins to salivate in response to the bell tone

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by faceland: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Obviously this has to be a joke and it is funny. If it is not a joke, oga would get it from all these small girls looking for internet subscription money.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Wettoid123: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2021
is it a new thing for the man to clean the house? women are not slave but helper sometime i clean up my house myself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by payloader(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Kuns84:

Most simps suffer from Stockholm syndrome.
Most married men enduring all these just don't want trouble, because when trouble starts, people will start blaming him for everything and calling him names. If you know what many men are currently going through in the homes, you will weep for them, and also think twice before jumping into any relationship with any lady. That doesn't make them simps. You think divorce is easy? Especially, when kids are involved? Think well, before you call any man a simp. Being in a hurtful marriage and enduring it for sake of peace, alone, is a manly task, not for the immature.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ipswitch: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Useless list........as always
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by etrouble: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Samuelkirk:
And he payed bride price o
See what this world is turning into

Maybe he has not completed payment. I suspect that he is paying in installments
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by faceland: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Kuns84:

Most simps suffer from Stockholm syndrome.
Relax. It must be a joke. A man who provides, it is difficult for him to do house-work (even if he wants to) because even the neighbor kids would help out if they see a real oga doing domestic work (because releasing 500 naira or even 1k is not a problem).
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Odumumichael: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
illicit:
The wife may even be working at FCMB sef....
hope it's not wat am thinking dat u are talking about?��

2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by echesilver: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by greypencils: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2021
There is nothing wrong with a man doing house chores, but writing a list is the height of disrespect. A man is not a man without some sense of ego.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.

To him is all fun, he doesn't know ladies. Na style she they use take control. They test you, and see your reaction before going further. Women are very patient being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Realist555: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192

Omoh nothing dey there, two of them get the house. If them no share house chores who go come clean am

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by etrouble: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Wettoid123:
is it a new thing for the man to clean the house? women are not slave but helper sometime i clean up my house myself.

My brother, I am surprised at my people’s comments oooo. So to clean your own house is now a problem. Only your slavery wife should clean the house. Besides all these, I think the wife is just joking and having fun.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Pimine: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

To him is all fun, he doesn't know ladies. Na style she they use take control. They test you, and see your reaction before going further. Women are very patient being.
Aswearugaaad

No ooo. Leave the man make pant dey wear am.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2021
payloader:
Most married men enduring all these just don't want trouble, because when trouble starts, people will start blaming him for everything and calling him names. If you know what many men are currently going through in the homes, you will weep for them, and also think twice before jumping into any relationship with any lady. That doesn't make them simps. Do you think divorce is easy? Especially, when kids are involved? Think well, before you call any man a simp. Being in a hurtful marriage and enduring it for sake of peace, alone, is a manly task, not for the immature.

I think all these things happen when you have enough time on your plate, if you have a business to run and you are hardly at home it also commensurates with how much you provide for the family, no woman will tell you shit.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by BCISLTD: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2021
CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa

Abeg I dey come Ago this weekend ...biko gimme rose number

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Calm down it was a joke. Why you people mumu like this? The hardship don affect people's mentality to the extent that they can't figure when a lady dey use style play with her hubby.

You are a fool.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by TheRedpillguy: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2021
jeesprecy:

You need to change before getting married. This doesn’t make one bit of sense. How old are you sef?

What makes sense is becoming a slave who is controlled by Vigina. Lol you can't make this stuff up.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by matm: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Many unmarried don't even know they do have sex more than d married.Months often pass with no sex in marriage.
Just a little misunderstanding,d woman will start forming.And as a wise man,u also package urself until everyone is tired of forming.If u start begging her,she will now start using it as a weapon against u at a slightest misunderstanding and make u a fool.
Remember it's d way men have sexual urge that women also have.Women even find it more difficult to control the urge,hence regular use of cucumber of all sizes.
So,if u are single,u had better start learning self control now or else,uncontrollable sex will turn u into a wretched poor rat in ur marriage.
After all,u can't die without sex and when u begin to practise it,u will see it's not as difficult as u think as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Basiljoe: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Akasammyoka: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
He is been doing worst tasks, why is this one paining him so much. FG need to enact law to prohabit simps from marrying. They are really seeing hell in this union. That was how one was tieing baby on his babe.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by BightJay: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.
Ignore that trash, it's fake.
Social Media is full of fake trashes.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by michaelponle(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2021
It's just they are both funny ppl, and it's cool.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by jimmynauty: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2021
shamsin6300:
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.

wayo ....
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192
The man might be a lazy slob. Especially if they are african american (by the use of slang 'pum-pum') thier men are known to be hobosexuals who don't pull their weight around.

They are most likely not married o. By the use of term 'his woman' and not 'his wife'. If that is the case they are nothing more than glorified roommate. Give the man a broom.

But if he's paying the bills, then sisi should do her chores in peace and not let them be a prerequisite to 'open shop'

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Akasammyoka:
He is been doing worst tasks, why is this one paining him so much. FG need to enact law to prohabit simps from marrying. They are really seeing hell in this union. That was how one was tieing baby on his babe.
they are not married.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2021
It's funny sha...
still inside the play I will not do them

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Theoutsider: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Than comes along a woman who cooks and clean and provides pum pum. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.