Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100288 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Asadujames202:
Married men. Dey endure sha

Just after one baby

Her vajina go wide like borehole

How, man pikin go take enjoy sex?

As a sharp guy man wey sabi

Na to keep mama Ade for house as a baby making machine

Screw around with fresh girls outside

Lol

Why not follow this link on nairaland to know how to sama her instead.
Having sex outside with fresh girls might only end up bringing chaos upon ya head ooo.

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Glawrie:

Exactly my thought...they are happy people, just having fun

People just like bothering themselves with unnecessary thing, using their lives' yardstick for others. Personally to me, the duo are really crazy in love with each other to make the man show something like this to the public. It is he or she who understands the mood of that man that can relate with that scenario. At the end is just for joke and fun for the couple laslas cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mtcheeeeew nonsense...U see y marrying More dan one wife is gud? because if to say anoda pum pum dey available nw dis rubbish for no happen.... In short if my future wife try dis shit wit me she and her pum pum go pack go her papa house..Jst imagine the audacity, after I don spend all my last kobo for bride price u come dey give me conditions....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Ashley86400: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192

Flipping the table around wouldn't be double standards since women are already doing this free.
Think of scenarios carefully before using the words "double standards".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.

U guys are damn too serious, none of u can see the joke or fun in it??

Ordinarily men helpout with such things smtmes or even regularly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Fvckyouall: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
He should comply, its just some chores

I knew it was Zzor only you would make this sick response

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
shamsin6300:
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.
Torchlight and charger undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by clumsydyna: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many things.

I see the husband getting tired. I see him having a trailer loads of girlfriends, I see the wife complaining bitterly, I see the marriage crashing. This I have seen.
I have seen that you seem to be the only one always seeing the future of threads on nairaland. It's only you that have eyes to see.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.

Its fun.. No ridicule.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by MansoryMX(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa

Send me Rose Number

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Chirowman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
She's not serious this one is using her hand to invite side chick what happens to getting a maid nonsense and pumpum.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
He should comply, its just some chores

I like the lady, she will be fun to be with.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
ityP:

Some guys run away from sex bro

And who's arguing with you shocked shocked
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
atilla:
Funny man and woman.
Me I go laff o but if I get this note again second day I no go find am funny

Gbam!

It is fun when it comes up occasionally but if it becomes a routine then it is unacceptable.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Edusouls(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
From Young age They huzzle to make ends meet for themselves, friends,their siblings, parents and a later age for their wife’s and offspring,then wives family, then the only thing they get in return is sex with rules Men are endangered species..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Clinghton: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Maybe you displayed the qualities of a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Awoleesu(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:
The wife may even be working at FCMB ....
grin grin grin

wallahi na dem...

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by bluefilm: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
anitabella:

it means toto... Pussy... Kittycat... Etc

What is pussy?

What is Kitty cat?

Does it come with padlock that it needs to be unlocked?
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
What is so sad is not that she gives him a list. Rather, it is the fact that he is so proud to display the list. No self respect at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Joseph08(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
No woman can try that shit with me after paying your bride price and doing the necessary things including white wedding.

Na u marry me abi na me marry u

Unless she's joking then we laugh together as husband and wife grin

Cos when I start looking out for a mistress na she go still dey complain grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Yankee101: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Heroclitus:

Bro, I want to create a thread and I'd have to post some files but the issue is that those files are larger than sizes of files allowed on this forum

anyway around it?
Are there ways to compress files?

Convert to webpage on your laptop
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Yankee101: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
U no fit
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
You can't try this shit with someone like me. The guy obviously caused this by not giving himself self respect.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by eeetuk(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021

" Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family ,
"

Don't treat this to- do-list in exchange for sex in a negative way .personally, I see it as something that can jump start a bad or otherwise a boring relationship.

Who knows why the wife came up this idea?

She probably was advised by a marriage counselor.

Her husband should take advantage of what his wife has offered here because it can lead to:
[1] wife and husband exchanging laughter that never existed before.
[2] it can promote healthy relationships between wife and husband.
[3] sex without fun is boring .
[4] for the sake of fun, pusy gets juicy and Dick gets harder

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
I do not find this funny at all. Sex is fun when it is spontaneous. Sex in the car, garage, backyard, passage, kitchen... are very enjoyable. It should not always be in the bedroom. Imagine trying to initiate car sex with this kind of lady; she will tell you to wait untill we are home. that's too mechanical, and also a constraint on the marriage. I see the marriage dying a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Augustine678rea(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
I really need your support guys want to get my phone done assist me with any funds 2116659460 zenith bank
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Paulianfa(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
in own PUM PUM nna sugar dey inside? 5min stuff hmmmmm guy arrange side chick now... nna she go come beg at last...

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
All this list for smelly Toto grin grin grin
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by TruthHurts1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your "prophet" promised you 72 pum pums in paradise.

shamsin6300:
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by UDUJ(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Activist001:
You can't try this shit with someone like me. The guy obviously caused this by not giving himself self respect.

Exactly. And I am sure the lady is the type that said no sex before marriage. The mumu man eagerly waited and now see the result. undecided

That's why I always advocate sampling the product before taking her to the alter. My girl knows I am a freak, once I am in the mood it happens there and then - kitchen, corridor, staircase, living room floor, you name it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by shamsin6300(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Your "prophet" promised you 72 pum pums in paradise.

Anything else?
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
texazzpete:

Man, you people are such bitter, misogynistic clowns here.

You don’t have context. You don’t know what’s happening in their marriage. You don’t know if that was a joke. You don’t know if they take it in turns to clean their rooms.

Basically, you don’t know.

And now you’ve come up with some nonsense about how ‘men are now subservient’ in one of the most patriarchal societies in the world.

Imagine bringing up a hypothetical ‘role reversal’ where you imagine bill payment being held hostage. Who told you sef that the man is the one paying all the bills? Or most of the bills?

The man posted this online for laughs. Obviously it’s an inside joke between him and his wife. And you’re here on Nairaland whining about it.

Thank you my brother, na wetin I still dey yan be that ooo. I just tire with some people reasoning ooo, they really need to be schooled about how things really work aswear. Dem always jump into conclusion without knowing the intent of a thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.