Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100287 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by karnap(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
the man most be very lazy
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by bleskid: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
a reason to have side chick ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Repulsive Weird Joke....Once should be enough,If She Dares Repeat it na to use Taribo West Old Boots Kick that Her Pum Pum Out.
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ijayebonyi(f): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Anaako
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution
Haha grin
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by purpleicious(f): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whenever you sleep with your husband,not boyfriend o, for something in return, what do you call that?
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ipobarethieves: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
sad#FAKE. Only d dumb man will do dat.Unless she dey use Baba Otumophor press his mumuni sad
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ipobarethieves: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
sad Ogun will strike such a wife if his mother-in-law cum
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by NobleRace: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192

I think the simple message the wife is trying to pass across to the man is as follows:

1. Learn to appreciate me for all that I do in this house.

2. Understand that I get tired doing numerous house chores, so, when demanding for sex, please be considerate.

Of the two points above, most of us men are guilty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by naijadrivablog: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
The man must be a simp to do those just for "pum pum".
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by MOVIC6: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
I hope say na jokes

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Asadujames202(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Married men. Dey endure sha

Just after one baby

Her vajina go wide like borehole

How, man pikin go take enjoy sex?

As a sharp guy man wey sabi

Na to keep mama Ade for house as a baby making machine

Screw around with fresh girls outside

13 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Some men truly deserve this
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa

See this one

What are you feeling like rn

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution
Olosho is an olosho whether married or single. If your wife gives a condition before opening her pussay, she is an olosho. Another man somewhere is given a different condition because such a woman always have many conditions for people to meet up with even their housemaids are given conditions before she gives then food.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by aidameoryou: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
ok, its okay

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.
Yh....he is suffering from bitch dependency..... I mean, after eating your, paying the bill and rent..... nahhh......non shit should happen to any Man!

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by samwash(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
The mata they make me laugh.
On a more serious note I think the couples are playing love game & they both enjoy themselves.
They are great lovers catching their fun, I will not take them serious.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ityP(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

See this one

What are you feeling like rn

Some guys run away from sex bro

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

It's all for joke nah, leave those couple alone nah. They are having fun with that. I believe they are not serious (though the husband will do the task) with it though it portrays the hubby is a Bluepill material and the couples are both happy with that. Let's stop being Organisers of People's Life ooo

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Glawrie: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
I think she is only trying to pull his legs. It could be a joke. Just to see if he will actually do those things. Or it could be a test of how much her husband loves sex. And if he should do those things, she will now bring it to social media to tell the world what her husband can do for sex.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by coputa(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you want your marriage/relationship to last as a man, don't ever expose your secrets/weak points to her.Love her,but be firm,the breast sucking men of these days do not have any iota of regard before their partner,how would they when they knelt down proposing to her.Abomination!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by UDUJ(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
The man must be a big fool for even posting this.

At least now we know who wears the pants in the house undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Glawrie: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

It's all for joke nah, leave those couple alone nah. They are having fun with that. I believe they are not serious (though the husband will do the task) with it though it portrays the hubby is a Bluepill material and the couples are both happy with that. Let's stop being Organisers of People's Life ooo
Exactly my thought...they are happy people, just having fun

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by elisho: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
OGA I have a house girl for you she is good in everything just try and see she is from akwa ibom state you will thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by realaiibbee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Me i’ll Kuku do all those chores and still ignore the pum pum for one month. Be doing as is pum pum from wife is now a prize
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lol
Stress have barbed that woman's head.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by UDUJ(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
purpleicious:
Whenever you sleep with your husband,not boyfriend o, for something in return, what do you call that?

Prostitution cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by texazzpete(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:

Man, you people are such bitter, misogynistic clowns here.

You don’t have context. You don’t know what’s happening in their marriage. You don’t know if that was a joke. You don’t know if they take it in turns to clean their rooms.

Basically, you don’t know.

And now you’ve come up with some nonsense about how ‘men are now subservient’ in one of the most patriarchal societies in the world.

Imagine bringing up a hypothetical ‘role reversal’ where you imagine bill payment being held hostage. Who told you sef that the man is the one paying all the bills? Or most of the bills?

The man posted this online for laughs. Obviously it’s an inside joke between him and his wife. And you’re here on Nairaland whining about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.