Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) (1259 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Facts101: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
She said she can't date him because he is a 5mins man (photos)
The guy should throw her back to the street, she is a typical Nigeria girl.

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by hashtagged(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
The guy is a mumu, fvck cum and leave her to dey find her orgasm it's not your business
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you stayed for 5min and she is complaining, u better get another girl.
Sincerely I have not gotten medals for going 10min or more but feeling sore after a long sex.

To other ladies 5min is too much and someone is complaining of it.

Man up and move on, you are a hero.

Please do not try taking drugs in order to last longer, you will be messing with your future.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
That's how it starts, the next thing na he'll start taking and swallowing rubbish thinking those things will make him last long, and in the process now he'll collapse on top of the girl and I'll be here to read his news on Nairaland Front page grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Facts101: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how it starts, the next thing na he'll start taking and swallowing rubbish thinking those things will make him last long, and in the process now he'll collapse on top of the girl and I'll be here to read his news on Nairaland Front page grin grin

This is funny grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Facts101: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
If you stayed for 5min and she is complaining, u better get another girl.
Sincerely I have not gotten medals for going 10min or more but feeling sore after a long sex.

To other ladies 5min is too much and someone is complaining of it.

Man up and move on, you are a hero.

Please do not try taking drugs in order to last longer, you will be messing with your future.

Good advice
hashtagged:
The guy is a mumu, fvck cum and leave her to dey find her orgasm it's not your business

Abi oo
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Obo toshe. Last last, that pussy fit be express o. U will insert ur d3ck in some pussies and u will be doubting if ur d3ck is really inside. Spit
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Facts101: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dagger111:
Obo toshe. Last last, that pussy fit be express o. U will insert ur d3ck in some pussies and u will be doubting if ur d3ck is really inside. Spit

grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don't even know if one should consider the sexual prowess of man before accepting his proposal,then again is the God's factor considering sex outside marriage
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by Facts101: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I don't even know if one should consider the sexual prowess of man before accepting his proposal,then again is the God's factor considering sex outside marriage

What are you talking about?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Anymore Because He Is A 5mins Man (photos) by odun51587: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fun Fact (A Redpill Parody) / Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare / I Need A Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.