Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet (9488 Views)

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by johnabumere: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Don't be fooled...I can use 2 phones to do this shit...if u want to lay allegation,pls come out with a substantial evidence...not all this yeye WhatsApp typo
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
ibkayee:
I’ve heard rumours that there’s unfaithfulness from both sides, maybe they have an arrangement lol these things are more common than you think
My love. don't you miss my big D? don't you want it anymore? if you don't decide now I'm gonna give someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by zedegit: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Leshurr:
All I see is a man who eats an outsider's pussy and returns home to kiss his wife with the same lips lipsrsealed

I should eat yours? thanks
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by manlawal(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
johnabumere:
Don't be fooled...I can use 2 phones to do this shit...if u want to lay allegation,pls come out with a substantial evidence...not all this yeye WhatsApp typo
God bless you bro there are even app that is used to create fake whatsapp conversation, gistlovers are not informed and gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Obviously fake chats
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by PAWG(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nollywood actress, Omotala Ekeinde has been a subject of discussion online in the last 24 hours. The movie star was accused by a blogger, Gistlover on Instagram of 'mingling' with former national chairman of APC, Mr. Adams Oshimole. The actress refuted and even called on her fans to report the page. Interestingly, the same blog has publicised alleged leaked chats of the actress's husband, Captain Mattew Ekeinde with a side chic. This is happening hours after the first report.

In the chat, we see the alleged lovers playing and making plans for a reunion in the UK. The captain is seen inquiring about the girl's boyfriend and insisting he'll have to 'shift' when he arrives London after lockdown.

Nigerians have reacted to the story, many emphasing that there is no faithful man in the world. They express disappointed and displeasure on the matter(If true). And fear for the actress's marriage. Read reactions below:

Why can’t I see the pictures?
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by ibkayee(f): 2:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Liposure:
publicity stunt i guess
Not sure about it being a publicity stunt, can't see how this is benefitting them in any way lol
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Abass07(m): 4:38am On Jan 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
As an anonymous, this kind of chat can easily be done by two people to blackmail sef
you are thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by ikorodureporta: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2021
be wise...next time....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by QueenMay1: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
QueenMay1:
Am sure some of her jealous nollywood colleagues who are unable to hold their marriage have hand in this whole saga. Nollywood is full of jealousy.

DO YOU KNOW THAT
You can now easily detect your gas level without stress ?
You no longer have to experience the frustration your gas finishing all of a sudden when you have important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors will no longer cheats you by returning half filled cylinders for you .
NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!
With MAGNETIC GAS LEVEL INDICATOR the problem is solved.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE
WHATSAPP 07060990017
Dont forget to place your order
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
I can’t blame him. He should enjoy. His wife likely does the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Derive Pleasure From Snubbing Guys? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.