Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet (9309 Views)

Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Shormiey(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Men sha
Women sha
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Shormiey(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Leshurr:
All I see is a man who eats an outsider's pussy and returns home to kiss his wife with the same lips lipsrsealed
Oh no....how can I unread this?
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by vicmac09(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nollywood actress, Omotala Ekeinde has been a subject of discussion online in the last 24 hours. The movie star was accused by a blogger, Gistlover on Instagram of 'mingling' with former national chairman of APC, Mr. Adams Oshimole. The actress refuted and even called on her fans to report the page. Interestingly, the same blog has publicised alleged leaked chats of the actress's husband, Captain Mattew Ekeinde with a side chic. This is happening hours after the first report.

In the chat, we see the alleged lovers playing and making plans for a reunion in the UK. The captain is seen inquiring about the girl's boyfriend and insisting he'll have to 'shift' when he arrives London after lockdown.

Nigerians have reacted to the story, many emphasing that there is no faithful man in the world. They express disappointed and displeasure on the matter(If true). And fear for the actress's marriage. Read reactions below:

This is bad and not needed.. This family looks good and perfect but gistlover wants to play the role of the devil in this family... I pray it doesn't work and they come out stronger.
I taya for all these bloggers self.. I wish the Ekeinde's family strength in this trying times..
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin Omotola see for this man body sef? Mtcheewww! See him face. You sure say he go sabi f*ck so? See mouth wey he wan take give woman blõw job. Infested mouth.

We women are trying, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin Omotola see for this man body sef? Mtcheewww!

Rest. The same blog that released these chats also leaked Omotola's sexcapades with one of the ex- governors in Nigeria.

Omotola is the main target. She's been ranting endlessly on IG since the blogger threatened to leak more secrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Rest. The same blog that released these chats also leaked Omotola's sexcapades with one of the ex- governors in Nigeria.

Omotola is the main target. She's been ranting endlessly on IG since the blogger threatened to leak more secrets.

Do me I do you, God no go vex. Maybe he grew tired of chopping Omo sexy's slack pussy and Omo sexy got tired of chopping his small dick, too. Maybe, Oshiomole even got a bigger dick, who knows! Sighs. Wahala for who no get big dick.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by CSTRR: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba men.

No matter the level, cheating is not beyond them.

Una wives dey try.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Numerouno94(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Both of em re cheating, case closed.
Buh dis Ekehinde na rugged man oo. See as him dey whine d babe. Bad G. cheesy
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by skimena: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
pussy makes a man misbehave.
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Lucyspa: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
CSTRR:
Yoruba men.

No matter the level, cheating is not beyond them.

Una wives dey try.
I'm telling you.
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by ibkayee(f): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
I’ve heard rumours that there’s unfaithfulness from both sides, maybe they have an arrangement lol these things are more common than you think

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2021
The thread hasn’t reached front page and is full of comments already. Either Nigerian females are really dull with conversations or a yahoo boy wan knack this man mugu. I realized long ago that it’s not the men being uninteresting when chatting but the woman not having anything to contribute yet waiting for you to entertain her.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by revived: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2021
E be things
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by robosky02(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Na them
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by escapellee(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2021
For good and professional massage to ease out stress and increase relaxation.I give all kinds of massage.Swedish ,Deep tissue and full body massage .Any where in Abuja.r Call /WhatsApp of 07033543846.

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Nonsense. As if Omotola herself no dey do her own. Let her say fiim and her village people will remember her case.
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Liposure: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
ibkayee:
I’ve heard rumours that there’s unfaithfulness from both sides, maybe they have an arrangement lol these things are more common than you think
publicity stunt i guess
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Everyone want to put the blame on the man.

What about the lady that know he was married and still decided to have sex with him.
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Shokoloko(f): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Everyone want to put the blame on the man.

What about the lady that know he was married and still decided to have sex with him.

While the act is wrong. The man made a vow to be faithful to his wife. The side-chick is not vowed to anyone. The side-chick is like a wolf looking what what to devour. The man is supposed to be the farmer protecting the farm and everything in it (marriage)
If a wolf gets in and devours anything, the farmer is to blame. (farmer is not gender-specific, both husband and wife are farmers)

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Niom(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nothing to prove that it is Omosexy's hubby. So no case here.....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by britiko: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nollywood actress, Omotala Ekeinde has been a subject of discussion online in the last 24 hours. The movie star was accused by a blogger, Gistlover on Instagram of 'mingling' with former national chairman of APC, Mr. Adams Oshimole. The actress refuted and even called on her fans to report the page. Interestingly, the same blog has publicised alleged leaked chats of the actress's husband, Captain Mattew Ekeinde with a side chic. This is happening hours after the first report.

In the chat, we see the alleged lovers playing and making plans for a reunion in the UK. The captain is seen inquiring about the girl's boyfriend and insisting he'll have to 'shift' when he arrives London after lockdown.

Nigerians have reacted to the story, many emphasing that there is no faithful man in the world. They express disappointed and displeasure on the matter(If true). And fear for the actress's marriage. Read reactions below:

All these bloggers and their quest of fame at the expense of peoples life and happiness.

Of what use is acquiring wealth without peace of mind? Can't gist lovers learn from LIB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by britiko: 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Niom:
Nothing to prove that it is Omosexy's hubby. So no case here.....

The chat has his name- Capt Ekeinde abi its photoshopped? The painful thing is dat d side chick might av bn the one that sold d screenshots to gistlovers
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by damosky12(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Men sha

Don't do this ma'am!
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin Omotola see for this man body sef? Mtcheewww! See him face. You sure say he go sabi f*ck so? See mouth wey he wan take give woman blõw job. Infested mouth.

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Aug28th(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't think WhatsApp screenshots can be used as evidence.
Anybody can make that up.
I expect something better

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
skimena:
pussy makes a man misbehave.
gbam grin grin
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

While the act is wrong. The man made a vow to be faithful to his wife. The side-chick is not vowed to anyone. The side-chick is like a wolf looking what what to devour. The man is supposed to be the farmer protecting the farm and everything in it (marriage)
If a wolf gets in and devours anything, the farmer is to blame. (farmer is not gender-specific, both husband and wife are farmers)

Anyway i understand your logic but they are not animals.

A moral single woman won't have anything to do with a married man.
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by ghettochild4u(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
There's nothing to prove It
I can save anyone's pic as well as the name on my girlfriend's fone n we both chatting back n forth..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by Omiize: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why should a woman make her own money?
Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by GreaterFuture(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
damosky12:

Don't do this ma'am!
The news is most likely fake, she ought to know better, though many of our men (and women sometimes) can be really nasty.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by QueenMay1: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Am sure some of her jealous nollywood colleagues who are unable to hold their marriage have hand in this whole saga. Nollywood is full of jealousy.

DO YOU KNOW THAT
You can now easily detect your gas level without stress ?
You no longer have to experience the frustration your gas finishing all of a sudden when you have important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors will no longer cheats you by returning half filled cylinders for you .
NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!
With MAGNETIC GAS LEVEL INDICATOR the problem is solved.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE
WHATSAPP 07060990017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet by WalkerMichael(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
low-key,this chat looks so so so fake to me but wetin concern me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo Na Ashawo / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.