Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa (4923 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by no1madman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Una nyansh o! al of una wey dey date naija guys still dey condemn mi kontri 4 here, una fine reach me even though i stay 9ja 24/7.

@Poster
Condition is behind your own love, if a man truly loves you, coming down to africa to see your country & ppl won't be a big deal for him, he'll even to pretend to eat your african meal with u even tho he doesn't like it thats love for u.

No mind dem!nor be 2day!when u meet correct wife,u go know. . . .A woman weh really dey down with u,no go yarn or behave like these ones. . .if u put these ones 4 house,u go old quick. . .i pity Men weh no dey think well. . .
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^very true to u both, if someone truly loves u, they will want to experience your culture, even once, for me i plan to eventually live home, i would even prefer to raise my kids in west africa, so i cannot think to be with someone who would not want to even visit.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
like i said to each his own.
I am marrying the individual not the country
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD
Shekinah!! means no more talk, madam since you aint an african woman so don't use your own view to compare who's only on a journey in the states not her homeland

2. U said if live in the united states & see a girl who shower me with the kind of love that i need but not coming to nigeria then its certain we can never get married or married to fool her for some kind of stuff but lets leave the rest of the bullshitz to the birds. Shekinah!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
No1madman
Bro, you're damn right, many nigerian men are hooking with wrong ladies abroad i no go lie.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2011
first of all shenneka, Shekinah!!  or what ever you said, kill it!
this is an open forum and i think ppl need to re-read and TRY to analyze what I am
saying instead of being anal about it. I never said I NEVER WILL,  said I dont have a desire to,
there is a difference. Secondly when you love someone sacrifices are to be made but not always
one sides. Why does the sacrifice have to be my going as opposed to him accepting?

Learn to accept different view points and things will run smoothly on the forum. Feel any type of way
but I said what I said cause I mean it. If my not wanting to go is what is going to cause people to act funny
they can frigg off but this is about having a dialog not trying to convince others that you are right
and they are wrong.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by no1madman(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosin- - In most cases,they married d wrong ones bcoz of pali wahala. . .
A Good number know wetin dey,but dem no get choice bcoz of pali issues. . .
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD, Oops! u dig twisting words here & there and i get bored easily with shittz like this, its like you're lonely at home? i aint here to accompany ppl with unecessary convo, just leave it the way the poster want it, if you're an african girl you'll understand what she means better.Shekinah!!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

MzD, Oops! u dig twisting words here & there and i get bored easily with shittz like this, its like you're lonely at home? i aint here to accompany ppl with unecessary convo, just leave it the way the poster want it, if you're an african girl you'll understand what she means better.Shekinah!!

A minute ago you was against African/Nigerian girls and now you are for African/Nigerian girls.

Which one you will definitely stick by? shocked
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
No1madman
Bro, you're absolutely right, and at the end of the day you'll see majority of them in nigeria marrying their nigerian women again after their unsuccessful marriage abroad.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

No1madman
Bro, you're absolutely right, and at the end of the day you'll see majority of them in nigeria marrying their nigerian women again after their unsuccessful marriage abroad.

So what do you tell the African brothers and sisters that have married outside of their country or tribe and are happily married abroad?

It seem though you are jealous and bitter. What happened? You lost your fucky buddy?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
Chima, Tosin is feeling some type of way because I said I dont want to go to Nigeria.
He has proven my point and he can stay mad. I do not care how he feels. He is not
my man nor do I owe him any explanation. The OP asked a question and I answered.
He can fly off with the other pigeons.  smiley Funny how the most miserable mofos on this site
like to accuse me of being miserable when I am definitely not. I can go and do as I please, what can they
do beat me? ha! let them try.

He calls Nigeria women btches and just to spite me he wants to disrespect me and kiss their azzes.
If they are nodding their heads in agreement with him and happy he is 'telling me off' they are tools.

This is the same dude who lived in Lagos for 26 years (whole life) but tries so hard to sound Akata that reading his posts
I have to fight myself from choking to death from laughter, this is the same guy who not to long ago said Nigerian
women are weaved out, BB and money hungry and not 'good enough' to compare to foreign women (mschew!)
and now he wants to diss me because I said I dont want to go to Nigeria? who the fck is he the president of
tourism and foreign affairs?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
Case Closed

The poster who's an african woman as already reason better with me, why wasting ma precious time arguing with some black lost souls here? Tc.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
Case Closed

The poster who's an african woman as already reason better with me, why wasting ma precious time arguing with some black lost souls here? Tc.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Case Closed

at this point I have nothing more to say to you.
go [blank] yourself. and I mean it with EVERY fiber
of my Jamo being. wink cheesy
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
He is a wanna be Akata Negro.  A person that is proud to be what they are will not emulate others.  Real talk.  

Real African men do not put Cracker Jack Cubic Zirc[b]Phony[/b]ia in their ears.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
okay?! mschew.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He is a wanna be Akata Negro.  A person that is proud to be what they are will not emulate others.  Real talk.  

Real African men do not put Cracker Jack Cubic Zirc[b]Phony[/b]ia in their ears.
the plot thickens
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima & MzD
Are you both lesbo just exactly what advocator said, i wonder y u folks follows each others as if we're on twitter? diz is nl for goodness sake lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
lost blacks, mschew. lmao.

even if i were 'ignorant' and was ashamed of my roots,
you think it'll just be Nigeria I'd deny? You think Cameroon, Ghana,
Senegal, Ivory Coast, Congo, Angola and Gabon would be 'off the hook'
in my rants? Get over yourself Toss-SALAD-sin.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD
Holy fuckadelic, who want u to be a nigerian before? do u think i give a Bleep even though u sahara desert or u being a nigerian will add more money to my bank acct? hahaha!. What u said last is the most silly word i ever heard from a foreigner, who are you to be a nigerian anyway? hahahahahaha i laugh in swahili.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima & MzD
Are you both lesbo just exactly what advocator said, i wonder y u folks follows each others as if we're on twitter? diz is nl for goodness sake lol

Yeah we are some dykes!  The same way you follows 190 around like a black roachy dog looking for sloppy seconds.  

Come here Mz. Darkskin brang your arse here I am Hot!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosin you are an illiterate. i SEE the reason for your rants.
Go back to school.

@Chima yes mam! You know we lesbians! Let's go to my blue lagoon!  tongue
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima
I know you brain is dead right from time thats why i keep avoiding u for me to stop beefin lunatics like u.

who follows 190? how? you're just to pointness & i don't know why i-idiots like you quoting me anyway to talk to me. dumbfuk.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by ektbear: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
aminalib:

^^^very true to u both, if someone truly loves u, they will want to experience your culture, even once, for me i plan to eventually live home, i would even prefer to raise my kids in west africa, so i cannot think to be with someone who would not want to even visit.

+1

I cannot imagine marrying a woman opposed to living in Nigeria. Anything that is in America is available in Nigeria (assuming you have enough money), so that isn't a good enough reason to reject it.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ooooh I see Chima they want foreign women to MOVE to Nigeria as opposed to just visiting.
I see the reason for the beef  grin  grin Live in Nigeria? really.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
I know you brain is dead right from time thats why i keep avoiding u for me to stop beefin lunatics like u.

who follows 190? how? you're just to pointness & i don't know why i-idiots like you quoting me anyway to talk to me. dumbfuk.

If you are not following 190 around with that zircphonia in your ears then why are YOU UPSET boo boo?

If my brain was dead, I wouldn't be typing unsmart dummy.  Village education is just like poor public education in America.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDark
Have i ever beef on here since due to our arguement? what dumbskull like you knows about being an illiterate? you better mind the way you talk to me cos you might end up receiving the worst insult of your life, nitwit.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
What are you going to do?  Hit her through the screen?  OOooh.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.chima
Thats the poor public school you & siblings went to in the states just for you to be typing like a retarded woman here lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
SLIM JIM SMOKED BEEF JERKY lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

im gonna behave myself and leave this argument. Be low and classless on your own.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chimpa zee
I know you're an retarded woman right from time & if you can observe lately, i always avoid to talk to i-diots like you cos if i keep picking on you nl might end up becoming your enemy, scumbag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.