Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa (4922 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 2:55am On Apr 03, 2011
MzGoatskin
Bullshitz & fcukkd all what you just said about sis? i only did that not to go against everyone on here and to hell with your sis once again cos what that can offer me? 2. fcukk ur culture cos you have none, you're nothing but a lost soul in jamaica you lil brat b1tch.

Lastly, modafucka go to bed & rest in pieces, i-diot.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I didn't even bother to read what you wrote. You are an ugly dude with the perfect attitude to match,
thank God you are not near some 'artical' rude Jamaican ragamuffins, you would have been offed long ago
as my culture at least, has no tolerance for men trying to argue back and forth with women. But since you
like to pop off all night long like a big GYAL. i will leave you to do it on your own, with your UGLY self.
Just know you are dead to me and expect not to be referred to by me again and you can forget about
begging for my forgiveness like you ALWAYS do, crying talking about "sis! i was just playing sis! please!
let by-gones be by-gones sis! please it was a joke" fck that.   cheesy wink Good night.

and to you Amina my bad for the assumption and the 'sabotaging' of the thread. Some people are not good at
reasoning and accepting the fact that people will not always share their views. You just witnessed a man damn near
30 years old  with I.Q. of a sloth refer to myself and Chima as 'lost blacks' becuz of our ancestry and also becuz of our decisions
on not being super crazy for visiting Nigeria. If this is the type of person you all want to associate with, it's cool.
I am washing my hands of that, NIGGA (he aint even African to me) and this thread. I apologize for the way it turned out.

girl just dont even make this make you mad, its not worth the adrenaline
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2011
Well well well, What more can I say!

Where is Mukinatu2 when you really needed her! grin

Aminalib, whats going on here?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

Well well well, What more can I say!

Where is Mukinatu2 when you really needed her! grin

Aminalib, whats going on here?

**liberian accent** my broda yaaaaa,
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

**liberian accent** my broda yaaaaa,

Who is your brother?

Do I look Liberian to you?

You mean, my phock-buddy?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:08am On Apr 03, 2011
u always make shiiit up
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Xfactor2(f): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2011
We're supposed to be going up West in a couple of weeks and I'm terrified to be honest. I worry about Malaria most of all and I can't stand even the South African heat. My favourite season is every season except summer.
I've cancelled tickets twice but this time I've promised we're coming. Especially because hubby's been home for two weeks now and he is under pressure to bring kids, I don't know if they ask about wife but my sister and brother in law are forever calling and sending me things so it could be that they'd like to meet me too. undecided undecided undecided
I actually can't wait to blog about that trip now that I've said this. smiley smiley
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

girl just dont even make this make you mad, its not worth the adrenaline

I'm not even tripping right now. All I have to say is I hope they are now
aware of my decision in the first place. Tosin and someone else on this thread are
the reasons I am turned off. Bottom line. There are some cool people on this site
with beautiful personalities but that is about the only interest I have. Real talk.

Anyway how was your experience with this topic? Did someone you care about say
they wouldn't go to Liberia? BTW I REALLY want to go so bad!!!! I was going to go
last year but the ppl I was going to go with decided to post-pone. I was sooo mad!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:44am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'm not even tripping right now. All I have to say is I hope they are now
aware of my decision in the first place. Tosin and someone else on this thread are
the reasons I am turned off. Bottom line. There are some cool people on this site
with beautiful personalities but that is about the only interest I have. Real talk.

Anyway how was your experience with this topic? Did someone you care about say
they wouldn't go to Liberia? BTW I REALLY want to go so bad!!!! I was going to go
last year but the ppl I was going to go with decided to post-pone. I was sooo mad!

not care about , but there was this guy in Ny who was showing alot of interest and we just started talking about traveling and i told hm how i would want to raise my kids home and he made that comment, so it was a wraaaap.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:45am On Apr 03, 2011
yea someone is always postponing their trip back home, i was suppose to go last month, but wont until nov/december
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 3:46am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

yea someone is always postponing their trip back home, i was suppose to go last month, but wont until nov/december

We should go together.
How far is Liberia from the US? Can we swim there?

its time for me to go know the parents, No?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

We should go together.
How far is Liberia from the US? Can we swim there?

its time for me to go know the parents, No?

since u have those strong frog legs, u can swim and i will meet u there, u can meet my parents if u are still alive.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

not care about , but there was this guy in Ny who was showing alot of interest and we just started talking about traveling and i told hm how i would want to raise my kids home and he made that comment, so it was a wraaaap.

oh wow. well I for one would love to visit Liberia.
I haven't met ONE unfriendly Liberian. Even the chick who had
beef with me because I dated her ex lol ended up being one of
the coolest chicks I have ever encountered and please don't get
me started on your accents!!!!

I want to go when it is not too rainy, I want to enjoy L.I.B!
Hopefully I will be going next year!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:49am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

oh wow. well I for one would love to visit Liberia.
I haven't met ONE unfriendly Liberian. Even the chick who had
beef with me because I dated her ex lol ended up being one of
the coolest chicks I have ever encountered and please don't get
me started on your accents!!!!

I want to go when it is not too rainy, I want to enjoy L.I.B!
Hopefully I will be going next year!

lol thats cool, yes most of us can be nice,
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 3:51am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

lol thats cool, yes most of us can be[b] nice[/b],

. . . and Free too, init?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:53am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

. . . and Free too, init?

no just because u had that gay liberian boy that night,
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

lol thats cool, yes most of us can be nice,

wink smiley and that is a key when trying
to invite someone to get to know your culture.

One thing I also admire about yall most is how
well you all adapt to and REMIX American culture.
There's a lot of LIB ppls where I'm at and they have
far more swag than most Americans I know. I am keeping
it 100 percent real!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 3:55am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

wink smiley and that is a key when trying
to invite someone to get to know your culture.

One thing I also admire about yall most is how
well you all adapt to and REMIX American culture.
There's a lot of LIB ppls where I'm at and they have
far more swag than most Americans I know. I am keeping
it 100 percent real!

lol thanks, dont let fstranger read this, he will hate
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

mschew. lol.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 4:00am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

I guess thats why you watch Liberia-wood, instead of Nollywood grin.
And dont get me started on how much Liberia music you listen to Vs. Naija

Take it or leave it, We ROCK.

Liberia ko, Sirleaf ni. Anyway, when are we 'bumping' thighs?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Pweety4me(f): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2011
@Op & where is he from MARS?

As 4 me if anybody for that matter can not accept me 4 who i am, they should turn round & take a U turn!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 03, 2011
Aminalib, I love Liberian traditional music especially Bassa.
And you might be like "WHAT?!" but I love HipCo.  grin  grin
You listen to it?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 4:06am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Aminalib, I love Liberian traditional music especially Bassa.
And you might be like "WHAT?!" but I love HipCo. grin grin
You listen to it?

lol i cant get with hipco maybe one day
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 03, 2011
grin grin LOL!!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 4:11am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

I guess thats why you watch Liberia-wood, instead on Nollywood grin.
And dont get me started on how much Liberia music you listen to Vs. Naija

Take it or leave it, We ROCK.

Liberia ko, Sirleaf ni. Anyway, when are we 'bumping' thighs?

wen u put a ring on it
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 4:27am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

wen u put a ring on it

Lets do it grin
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2011
don't fuuk around
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

don't fuuk around

I am not.

I am ready, cash in back pocket, Harry Wiston in my 'abetiaja' cap.

Lets go there Aminalib cool

PS: Where do you live in Liberia?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 4:38am On Apr 03, 2011
punk u know i am in states
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 4:40am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

punk u know i am in states

How come you have a bush girl mentality

All this while, I thought you were in Liberia.

Mehn, you need to upgrade Aminalib

Where in the States are you? You must be living in a ghetto, Yes?
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by ShyOne(f): 5:05am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Poster

If a guy who is interested in me romantically - but isn't willing to visit areas that I originated from - I will withdraw from the relationship.  It is important to me that he show enough interest in me to research what makes me tick and what has been my foundation that has produced the person he is dating/will marry.

So whether it is flea ridden, mosquito ridden, disease ridden, lack of resources or not.  If I am not important enough for him to make the trip.  I will have to demote that individual to a "fair-weather" friend.  Those friends that are only around when the "getting is good" and the weather is fair. 

Basically Avon's "Skin So Soft" by default is also a VERY STRONG mosquito repellent for the worst strain-of-mosquito, the Health Department gives free shots to ward off malaria, there are enough hotel's in Africa that can provide a modicum of comfort and if you can't afford them now, save your money and wait to take the trip when "you can afford" to pay for those little extras.  Because there are large population's in the U.S. and areas of the country in the U.S. especially in the South - that are run-down, lack major resources, and as far as the eye can see there are communities of metal roof-style (shot-gun houses) that still exist in high numbers in the South - homes without indoor plumbing that don't have running water with thousands of people still out of work, uneducated in areas where jobs are scarce.

I want to see where my mate is from, what he is used to, how he reacts in different situations and scenarios which will clearly shed light on what I can expect from him in different situations.  Seeing him in his element, his surroundings is critical.  To see how he handles Africa will give me an inkling of how he will handle America, Afghanistan, Dubai, etc.

Is he resilient?  Is he creative?  Is he patient?  Long-Suffering?  Understanding?  Hard Working?  How does he react under stress?  How does he carry himself in large groups of people from different walks of life?  Does he flaunt his wares?  Is he extravagant and foolishly trying to show off?  Is it important to him to be a big man to others and a little man to me?  How does he conduct himself around those that he knows and in his community in Africa?  This is what I need to see prior to my getting too deeply involved. 

That is why it is important for others to visit you in your natural habitat. As it is reflective to who you are and how you are.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by fstranger3(m): 5:10am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

Counting done to summer BTW.

Lets make it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.