Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa (4925 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What are you going to do?  Hit her through the screen?  OOooh. 

lol.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD
Look man, i don't really have the appetite to exchange word with you again, my word is my bond & anything say b4, i said it and i mean it just keep those feud and frustration to yourself.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by ektbear: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
@everyone:

Look through these links:
http://happylagosian..com/2010/07/random-lagos-episode-2.html
http://happylagosian..com/2010/06/happy-birthday-mr-governorfashola.html
http://happylagosian..com/2010/06/random-lagos.html
http://happylagosian..com/2010/04/aquatic-splendor-weeklagos-lagoon.html

Or the rest of that blog:
http://happylagosian..com/

I dunno why anyone would be opposed to living in a city like that (again, assuming you have money to live in the good parts of it.)

Like I said. . . anything you are used to in the US, you can have in naija.

Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt (and several other cities). . . all have certain districts that are world-class.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chimpa zee
I know you're an not-so-smart woman right from time & if you can observe lately, i always avoid to talk to i-diots like you cos if i keep picking on you nl might end up becoming your enemy, scumbag.

A starving burnt chimp looking roach calling somebody else a chimp. Sure. lipsrsealed

As bad as poor public schools are in America, those kids can articulate better than you.

Your vocabulary list is limited, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, and you do not remember half of the things you say on this site or off the site.

Based on your development and cognitive skills, Jerry Lewis children can beat you in in a Tic Tac tournament. If you do not know Jerry Lewis Children, google it.

Chin up and wipe your nose and your nyansh you are bleeding.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
tosin you brought the beef to me. Back up and get lost like you promised to 50 times now.  zutupek tongue

@Ekt, this is not a war on Nigeria. People have their preferences ok? .
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by ektbear: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
I understand that. I'm just trying to correct certain misconceptions some of ya'll might have. Life in Nigeria is just as good as it is in the US. . . if you have enough money.

Anyway, not trying to brainwash anyway, just pointing out what is available there too.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
ekt bear you'd surprised at what I know about Africa.
I know it is as 'modernized' as the states. there is no country in the world
that does not have some sort of modernization.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
I don't really have you ladies time tonight, busy with someone on Gtalk now cos if i decide to end up our coversation on there i promise Mr.Chimpa zee will run at the end of it.

MzD
Jus watch your tongue, girl? i aint the one who's frustrating you on here please.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
TOSIN S.T.F.U AND GO AWAY!!!! STOP POSTING THE SAME THING!!!!
WHO CARES? GO TO BED ALREADY AND LEAVE!!!! YOU SAID 'BYE' AND YOU DONT HAVE THE
TIME LIKE 50 TIMES ALREADY! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
Sometimes i wonder do my word pinch these nl ladies nipplezz for crying out loud? even though if i don't refer to anybody here most of them will decide to quote me talking to me back just because of the guilty conscience in them.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkskin
You just sounds like a retarded madwoman, do i ask you to care? you see why to don't roll with kids lol i laugh. go lick ur dirty V, asshole.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
tosin please be respectful,
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
tosin please dont make me embarrass you and have you writing me an apology for the
[literally] 5th time. Don't do it to yourself. Cause begging me to forgive you this time won't work. Relax yourself.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
Aminalib
I'm only respecting your thread anyway still busy on Gtalk with ma friend.

MzGoatskin
You are i-diot if you don't do your worst here, u can post some of my pic on here just because i added kid like u on fb hahaha do u think i care about that, go fcukk dirty hole if u don't do it right now, i'm waiting before i proceed with you.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
MzD
With what you have on your profile was just a sketch, thats not a pic & i-diots like you have to make your pictures private to yourself just because you're an ugly duckling lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2011
Where's that MzGoatskin when i'm about to end my conversation with a friend on Gtalk for me to have her time.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2011
tosin let it go, a man never argues with a woman
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2011
amina
Forget about that, u know u also add to it, i'm not aa wannabe, if i type in ebonics here doesn't mean i wannabe like them, its just that i knows how to type it & i feel like typing dat way sometimes.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2011
Mind yourself Tosin. I have been asked to behave myself on this forum from this point on.
So if you don't want it with me, I suggest you cool and calm yourself.

please trust from this day forward you have nothing more to say or do with me.
Believe it. You will be ignored and disregarded from this point on.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2011
I laugh Hahahaha! how silly. hey MzGoatSkin, is that all what you got to say? wat u got right is my age & being a true T.I. fan but the rest are bullshitz lol, besides where u at b4? sucking yo brotha's dyck in d kitchen to satisfy your sexual feelings u lil brat b1tch?lol

2. due to your pic, you're so ugly that you lack b00bz & butt 4 guys like me to call you woman but a frustrating toothpick who's really hunting for a man on NL

I made me & gf pic private on fb for stalkers like you & so don't think i'm like the other guys on here looking 4 nl fairy tale dirty punny like yours, i don't what makes skinny thing like u think i don't hv girl of my own? you're so dumb for that.

Lastly, if you're really frustrated about my word here then you can go hang yourself in your living room by putting a noose around your neck & u r d first to do that or your cobweb punny is frustrated just because your hole can't get a dick here then go help yourself with some candles, ugly slut.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by ektbear: 1:54am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosin, bro, calm down. Relax. You are making us look bad right now undecided

Isn't that serious. . . leave it be.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosin you are the UGLIEST dude on Nairaland. And I am keeping it real. You are hideous and I had to lie to myself the other day when I defended you. Don't talk about anyone's looks cause you are a pain to my eye sight facially. I am not the only person on here who has said so
or believes so. Ol boy had you running to replace your picture with T.I.'s TWICE. So don't play yourself. As for not being able to get dix, you sure did beg me in an email to give you a sample and a chance with your lame life.

Run your mouth some more and You will be embarrassed. I am asking you for the LAST time to check yourself.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 1:58am On Apr 03, 2011
tosin please do not get my thread closed, relax, dont curse at ladies so
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2011
And Amina you good too. I see how funny you have been acting because we dont agree on this topic. It's cool tho.

But your boy is a clown.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

And Amina you good too. I see how funny you have been acting because we dont agree on this topic. It's cool tho.

But your boy is a clown.

are you for real for real? how am i acting funny? i never said anything against you about what you think and just because you have a certain view does not make me feel any less of u, and seriously with all sincerity i never had it in my mind or heart about me acting funny, i just thought u two were just going at it and i dont like how he is talking to u, i am a grown woman and this is online and i do not take it serious, so if i offended u in anyways i apologize but i did not think i did anything, there has been many time u are in a thread with me and u say things and i just read and dont respond, just like i did here.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 03, 2011
ok. wink
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 2:09am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosin the ugliest dude on NL? hahahahahahahahahahahaha when there's no man on nl to do the competition with me even though i'm young among so many? MzGoatskin, you're nothin but a frustrated b1tch, go help yourself with some candles cos no man for a toothpick like you cos with the way you talk you sounds like a frustrated kingston slut living in north carolina just because of the hardship in your country, dim wit lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by aminalib(f): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ok. wink

cheesy thanks cool
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2011
MzGoatskin
Don't even try to involve aminalib in this & i'm not her boy in anyway i'm just a friend to her.

Look man, i wonder why someone like you would still hide her pic on fb again to shows how ugly you're to the extent that we can't even see your pic but just a sketch & i only managed to see one of your pic u snapped with 2 of your friends but it happens to be that you're d horrible one among 'em, skinny thing lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 03, 2011
Ugliest dude. Yes. Did I studder?

I hid my facebook to let you further know, you are a nobody to me with restricted access to my personal life.
You ever ask yourself why I didn't even bother to release them to you even after your begging and pleading
both on FB and my Hotmail? If I am so ugly you wouldn't have been all up on me both on and off of NL.
You are a non factor to me, 26 year old LYING loser; me and my friends? mschew.
You are so r3tarded talking about Kingston when I was born in the states.
You are illiterate and ignorant you don't even now where I live is one of the most sought out
and safest states/cities to live in, in the ENTIRE Unite States. Your whole sad universe is in Lagos, in your
one room with rappers posted on your wall to show you what REAL swag is, something you lack miserably.
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Tosinville(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2011
Hahahahaha! i'm still laughing when the i-diot like you called MzGoatskin post me your fb account on a thread here to add you on there, do you think i have any intention for add fools like you to my friends list in the first place but i was just looking u as a grown azz girl but you ended acting like a kid & u'll always be one to matter what, i only ask why making your profile pic private twice & after that have i ever talk to you again even about that?lol you can keep lying on me but i know the guilty conscience in you won't let nitwit like you rest. Moreover, i heard once that you're a kingston town wanderer just claiming to be in North Carolina cos many members like you are on nl claiming what they are not, Asylum mad lady lol
Re: I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 03, 2011
I didn't even bother to read what you wrote. You are an ugly dude with the perfect attitude to match,
thank God you are not near some 'artical' rude Jamaican ragamuffins, you would have been offed long ago
as my culture at least, has no tolerance for men trying to argue back and forth with women. But since you
like to pop off all night long like a big GYAL. i will leave you to do it on your own, with your UGLY self.
Just know you are dead to me and expect not to be referred to by me again and you can forget about
begging for my forgiveness like you ALWAYS do, crying talking about "sis! i was just playing sis! please!
let by-gones be by-gones sis! please it was a joke" fck that.   cheesy wink Good night.

and to you Amina my bad for the assumption and the 'sabotaging' of the thread. Some people are not good at
reasoning and accepting the fact that people will not always share their views. You just witnessed a man damn near
30 years old with I.Q. of a sloth refer to myself and Chima as 'lost blacks' becuz of our ancestry and also becuz of our decisions
on not being super crazy for visiting Nigeria. If this is the type of person you all want to associate with, it's cool.
I am washing my hands of that, NIGGA (he aint even African to me) and this thread. I apologize for the way it turned out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.