Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69084 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
He who is free of sin let him cast the first stone.

According to the bible, the contradictory and questionable bible written by europeans. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin This one he is announcing publicly is he trying to bring his partner home for introduction.... Small blackmail I smell..

4 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Theoutsider: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha

From history and on same nairaland

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

This is genetically inbuilt in SW.

ARE THERE STILL MEN IN YORUBALAND?

this guy has publicly shown he is gay for years? Why post this now?

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by sulaiden: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hi
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DAVE5(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
ednut1:
So

Western civilization, we should be proud, we’re becoming just like the whites after all

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
This gay people with entitlement mentality.
So what if you're gay? Is that supposed to be news or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DAVE5(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
WrittyWritter:
Na wa ooo..alll d hot guys just turning gay ..but anyway his gayness..his business...who he had sex with is none of my concern...it is his body and love anyway...he can share it with whoever or whatever he chooses to share it with

Nah so this matter take u?

Sha make them dey show their head make we dey sabi real men wey remain wey we fit sidon for bar drink with safely without fear of our assès being devoured in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by cocolacec(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

Foolish talk,Northern Nigeria is the headquater of dandawudu.

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DAVE5(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
megaxart:

Hope you study Bible verses on fornication and every other sin as well because its only homosexuality some of you people will remember your Bible for lol

I don dey fear u sef as u dey talk like this

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Sleekfingers: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha
Sango was Gay
Bobrisky
Denrele Edun
Chef Ayomide
Bisi Alimi..
Bola Okupe Just joined

how is that ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by SpiritFree: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
He for use the flag sew ankara na grin
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by cocolacec(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I don't think I'll have any problem with homosexuality or lesbianism...
But the fact that a fellow nigga like me will have the guts to fall in love with my strong black nyansh beats my imagination...

And na only mad man go reason him fellow nigga nyansh as soft and worthy to twanked..

How are you sure the boy didnt go through Don Davis saga in his secondary school days.

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
dlaw70:
Bobrisky tribesmen.
Always representing .

Two faced people.

and your people are the most sincere people on earth......yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by etrouble: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
dlaw70:
Bobrisky tribesmen.

Always representing .

Two faced people.

10 faced drug trafficking Flattino, well done
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by FuckHomophobes: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Mode4:

Ripped is the fetish for the LGBT community. Infact every gay ass niggar out there will do anything to get laid with a ripped guy like that. That's their fetish. The same way straight dudes love women with sumptuous ass and full boobs, gay niggas find it customary to be manhandled by muscle guys and then curl up under their arms till they sleep. I hope u got your education? I'm not gay but I read and mingle wide.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by SoBright101: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

It's one of thier strategies in diverting people's attention away from current situation

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by sylve11: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
His life, his business.

Nor concern me. embarassed cool
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by FuckHomophobes: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
sulaiden:
Govt should put it into Constitution that any bastard gay or Lesbian that caught should be sentenced to death����������

Werey, your brother might be gay

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ofadaman(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atleast we won't have to worry about the bad genes of Doyin Okupe remaining in our gene pool. I'm sure he took. The boy outside the country using our common wealth thinking he'd have better life and welfare while the rest of us remain in poverty, well, this is what u get...

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by FuckHomophobes: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mode4:

Ripped is the fetish for the LGBT community. Infact every gay ass niggar out there will do anything to get laid with a ripped guy like that. That's their fetish. The same way straight dudes love women with sumptuous ass and full boobs, gay niggas find it customary to be manhandled by muscle guys and then curl up under their arms till they sleep. I hope u got your education? I'm not gay but I read and mingle wide.

You're wise

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Clinghton: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
He resembles sterling of mancity.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Originalsly: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
chii8:

After paying so much in a foreign University to train a child, this is what his parents gained?

May we not give birth to a child that will cause us pain or shame!

Spending whose money? Life has a way..... only a matter of time.... spending dirty money will always bring shame and misery .
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
WHO CARES YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE ITS A FREE WORLD AS USUAL THEY HAVE TURNED THIS TO A TRIBAL ISSUE ON NAIRALAND BUNCH OF COWS YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE UNDER THE CONTROL OF BUBU
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Only one question to ask my Christian Brothers and Sisters - where did this orientation first originate - please think it through and please take the word of the Bible (in Hebrew Translation and Torah records) as valid
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by bikefab(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Biden is here, gradually they will all come out of their vairous closets.

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
DAVE5:

Western civilization, we should be proud, we’re becoming just like the whites after all
no be today. Gay was also a crime in the west. One day dem go allow am here too lol. Nothing fit make me leave that sweet vagina for man own sha

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ugwuoha: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
He is beautiful, you must admit.
Black beauty.
So cute.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Eteka1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sad
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
But how you go dey burst your fellow guy yansh
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ugandatales: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sijo01:
Wasted blokos lipsrsealed

What is blokos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falz & Other Voters Attacked At Ikate, Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos By Political Thugs / Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.