Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69041 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Omoslim26: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Maybe there is some blood historical bond to it..

Or Maybe it is genetic

This is not necessary at all

no need to masturbate on bigotry every sane human being knows that this has got no linkage with tribe

na wa for nairaland people sef oo
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Franking: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The same way they view sex between men and women as yuck but you don't see them grouching about it

U mean the natural way? I guess u are one. Ur choice. Ur life. Still yuck!
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You seem to know so much about the gay life.
Are you sure you're not hiding something?
Please tell us the truth...
There are straight folks who are not ignorant like most straight people are, they have gay friends.... E.g Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoke about gay sex on his gay friend's podcast last year
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Franking:

U mean the natural way? I guess u are one. Ur choice. Ur life. Still yuck!
Same way yours is still yuck to me but I see your humanity first rather than your sexuality and they are both natural sexual orientations
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Cousin9999: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
At least he's not wearing a dress.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by tishbite41(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-There is absolutely no hatred from Ndigbo to Yoruba people - a daughter of a Yoruba soldier is currently spending a week with me, and if I want she can stay for a couple more days.

-Go and study what banter means. tongue
lol. U should also take lessons on sarcasm.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
pussyphilia:
There must be another things that is attracting them to that ugly lifestyle because if na about "ripping" them fit get a lady wey go dey rip them
Lol.... grin grin grin, you Nigerians are really predictable, all y'all know is the coital imperative, there's nothing vanilla about y'all at all, just...... BORING.

The "rip" Mode4 meant is a metaphor for muscular guys, gay guys are attracted to masculinity and muscles is an added factor of masculinity.

What you described in your comment is called "pegging", an act of BDSM...... Google is free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by berbs: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... Um, there's no gay gene or straight gene. Human sexuality is inherently influenced by certain factors exposed to the child quite young

You need to research further independently to understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Germanhunter(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
More like you prefer anal to the main koko
More disgusting is you prefer it having a dick and just one hole
Bro you are so bleeped
Fine boy wasted
Pukes*
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by zudozz: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Anybody wey dey support this govt. na so curse go dey follow them n their children..

Adesina Lai Mohammed Keyamo etc.

You know why?

All past governments loot money. We know that.

But this na d first government wey dey loot money and scores of people dey lose their lives everyday!
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Endymi: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
BigSarah:
Live and love your truth .... No one should be despised with whatever they do with their Dingle

Your grandmother will be pleased with this your comment,
Spit tuellllll
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by doxijaw: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by smallJagaban: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Please James brown is not Igbo.

Be guided.

Afro candy married..

Also be guided.

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Franking: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Same way yours is still yuck to me but I see your humanity first rather than your sexuality and they are both natural sexual orientations

Spare me the preaching. It's one thing to not condemn it but another thing altogether to actually claim it's natural rub it in my face.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DAVE5(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Why on earth do you people view gay guys as perverts? Not every gay man want to sleep with a straight man for Pete's sake

Not every gay man want to sleep with a straight man?

Isn’t that an irony, every gay was straight before they became gay or am I missing something?

I’ve heard peeps narrate how “gay humans” tried to cajole them and shît like that, you’re the one labeling them pervert not me, I assume you’re gay
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Segzy19: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
So na like this God wan punish Okupe at his old age
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by christistruth01: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
berbs:

Oya was a guy ooo. A crossdresser.

Oya was a woman stop lying
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Tulsaguy: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mtchew not new. No be pesin de marry tree. e no concern us.

My own be say no let your dick strong 99cm radius of anywhere I stand, if you do, the way I go dent your face, dem do think say na Dangote jam you.

Mama for don waste this one na, the world would have been saved of another idiot...

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by berbs: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
christistruth01:

Oya was a woman stop lying

I've said the truth.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
DAVE5:

Not every gay man want to sleep with a straight man?

Isn’t that an irony, every gay was straight before they became gay or am I missing something?

I’ve heard peeps narrate how “gay humans” tried to cajole them and shît like that, you’re the one labeling them pervert not me, I assume you’re gay
No, every gay man was asexual before they were gay same as the straight man.

And i've heard about how women were cajoled to sleep with men they aren't attracted to, still, women don't call all men perverts.
I have straight friends and I will be the last person to touch them inappropriately even under the influence, just because you have had sour experiences doesn't mean you should label all gay men the same
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Franking:

Spare me the preaching. It's one thing to not condemn it but another thing altogether to actually claim it's natural rub it in my face.
Lol.... Blame the bloggers for "rubbing it in your face" he posted it to his page man
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
berbs:

You need to research further independently to understand what I'm saying.
You are right, i'm so sorry, I read that wrong

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Germanhunter:
More like you prefer anal to the main koko
More disgusting is you prefer it having a dick and just one hole
Bro you are so bleeped
Fine boy wasted
Pukes*
Nah, fine boy gained to gay men besides straight people do anal too and no one bats an eyelid
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DiegoMaria(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Being gay ain't our culture
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by lovemaths(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tk4all:

Useless generation

Useless afonjas.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by NovusHomo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ctorch:
Bolu, one of the sons of former presidential aide Doyin Okupe has come out as gay.

Bolu shared a photo of himself in a rainbow-coloured shorts with a rainbow flag behind him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKREamUs0y5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he captioned the photo.

Bolu graduated from the University of Manchester, UK, back in 2015

The national Bastard don born real pikin.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't really care
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DAVE5(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:

No, every gay man was asexual before they were gay same as the straight man.

And i've heard about how women were cajoled to sleep with men they aren't attracted to, still, women don't call all men perverts.
I have straight friends and I will be the last person to touch them inappropriately even under the influence, just because you have had sour experiences doesn't mean you should label all gay men the same

Never said I had sour experience sir, you be gay abi, make I come dey run dey go abeg
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by LongNipple(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
I have gone through all the post here and I'm just wondering. Sometimes this life isn't what it seems. Most people bashing this boy commit far worse every day. Some are even like him yet will come out and bash him. This life grin

When I was in School, there was this guy "Mr A" that was always abusing one other guy "Mr B" like that calling him "gay". It was so much that it became an anthem to this guy right there in the school. This went on for a full year. Everybody ostracised this guy. Nobody talks to him in the school. I felt sad for him so I decided to be talking to him.
Anyways back to my story. One day, a meeting was called by all classmates and this Mr B was put in the spot to tell the class those they come to him to sleep with him. He was threatened by all the students to speak. Mr A was also part of those threatening him to mention names of people that come to him. To the shock of all the students, he mentioned Mr A's name. At that moment, we all got shocked. Mr A couldn't say anything.
Apparently, Mr A had hinted him that classmates were going to summon him for questioning on his sexuality and made him promise him not to mention his name but apparently the Mr B was fed up and was bent on exposing him as pay-back for always abusing and calling him "gay" in the open yet at night, will sneak into his room. That was what he told me in confidence before we all left school.

Where am I going with this story. Most people here calling this guy all sort of names are currently just like him, probably do what he does or even worse (Just like Mr A in my story) or have even more scarier skeletons in their cupboards. Humans are not what they say they are .Only time will tell.

Well on the last day, our lives will be played one after the other (like a BBNaija Eviction Show) for the whole world to watch like a Movie. Then we shall know who is who.

I rest my case.

Judge Not Else You Will Be Judged.
Leave Everyone To Their MAKER.

Anyways, celebrate my family friend in ZIMBABWE who the son and mother got free from Covid-19. The family too are free despite the low state of their economy, health system.
Click here to know what they used that set them free. Covid-19 is REAL.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by christistruth01: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
berbs:

I've said the truth.

LIAR
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2021
He should have kept his sexuality to himself, at least not publicly come out and say you're gay. This can kill his father.

I suspect there's bad blood in the family over his sexuality. Nonetheless, his father still loved him and never rejected him.

I suspect this action is make Nigerians come to terms with homosexuality just as the West had to. He ain't going nowhere
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by berbs: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2021
christistruth01:

LIAR

Sorry ooo, madam truth teller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.