Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69089 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why can't these people keep their lives private.

Must they tell us that they are gays

The father and mother will be so disappointed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by WrittyWritter(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na wa ooo..alll d hot guys just turning gay ..but anyway his gayness..his business...who he had sex with is none of my concern...it is his body and love anyway...he can share it with whoever or whatever he chooses to share it with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by tunjilee003: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
This generation is a woman....
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by lafiagi007: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
You mean BASTARD Doyin Okupe? No be me call am oo na him say make dem call am like that.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
That’s why he wore boxers to tell us the news??

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Franking: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Just imagine s£x between two men. Yuck!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by megaxart(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
flamingREED:
Romans 1:26-27, 32 (KJV) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Hope you study Bible verses on fornication and every other sin as well because its only homosexuality some of you people will remember your Bible for lol

8 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by lathrowinger: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha

From history and on same nairaland

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

This is genetically inbuilt in SW.

Even E-money

8 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by TheRedpillguy: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
The demons of all the stolen money they used to feed this one

At least he don't get to stand all that Woman bs. So win regardless

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Afonja gays re becoming more bold day by day

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by NinjaMetahuman: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
He should come and say that in Nigeria.

His father was part of administration that criminalized being gay.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Vidsolution79: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Isabella96(f): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
See hw bold he is saying it... some ppl self

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by BadBradley: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a waste of six-packs!!!!

I will say it again and again:

One of the greatest threats to Africa is Africans in the diaspora.

These are the demons who will bring strange demonic culture to Africa with boldness and confidence thinking they are bringing enlightenment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by DoubleEngine007: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very good. Disgrace your dad more please. He was one of the thieves during the other guy regime. Like father,like son undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by FuckHomophobes: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congratulations. Now you're free from the closet. You can now live your life without pretence.

I'm so happy for you. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Omezif(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Don't be gay, gay is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by paulshedrach31(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Glorying in what is suppose to make him ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Waste!

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Isabella96:
See hw bold he is saying it... some ppl self
Imagine leaving juicy and wet pussy for a smelling ass, this is beyond craze

14 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by chii8(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
After paying so much in a foreign University to train a child, this is what his parents gained?

May we not give birth to a child that will cause us pain or shame!

14 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by chubinwa(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yorubas with the pedigree of gayism
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Sijo01(f): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wasted blokos lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
chii8:
After paying so much in a foreign University to train a child, this is what his parents gained?

May we not give birth to a child that will cause us pain or shame!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by LeslieChow(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Maybe we should consider the other meaning of the word gay before jumping to conclusion that he means he is a homosexual

Since he did not elaborate, I would remain indifferent to the context in which the word 'gay' was used

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by tnerro1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
This one way Biden don open borders, make I no talk wetin Dey my mind, before dem go show me my post wen I wan go collect my immigrant visa for embassy

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Akilou: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lost soul
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by ayenale1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
His friends want to call him they would be like baba gay sorry baba bolt gay�� but sincerely the man (okupe)jus wasted precious sperm and money to raise a human like this ...the papa self resemble woman ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.