Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69090 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by nairavsdollars(f): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Family trait
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by poiZon: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha

From history and on same nairaland

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

This is genetically inbuilt in SW.

ARE THERE STILL MEN IN YORUBALAND?

Obasanjo will take care of the ladies for them.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ihatemumu: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
How easy people come here and create curses and enemies for themselves then pray to God/Allah to always solve their problems.
How will tag an entire Yoruba tribe as Gay just because one person said he is gay? does it mean other tribes doesn't have gay people or you are just lying to yourself?

just be careful guys,every action has equal but opposite reaction.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Kingstanding: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfMargaret27:
It is well......
I. The rich also cry.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Cerebellum: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Afonja will be disapointed

Modified:
I just spoke to Afonja, he said "Nasir, this disappointment is beyond wat I got from Alimi.. in fact I forgive Alimi"

Forgive me but you're A Eleribu boygrin
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by okpukpu(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is he the f*cker or the f*ckee?

2 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by rajiedreez: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who ask u
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by KoolBigk(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oshey!!! Bolu "oGAYdemgbe" okupe of aGAYGAY Local government...Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by exnovio(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bringing shame and disgrace to his family
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by shegra58: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ctorch:
Bolu, one of the sons of former presidential aide Doyin Okupe has come out as gay.

Bolu shared a photo of himself in a rainbow-coloured shorts with a rainbow flag behind him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKREamUs0y5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he captioned the photo.

Bolu graduated from the University of Manchester, UK, back in 2015
See as the mumu be like dinasour
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by PROPHETmichael: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Evidence of failed parenting.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
You need hot deliverance dear.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by tishbite41(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
No matter the hatred of we Igbo's against the Yorubas, we can't stop them.
YouCan'tStopDestiny
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by PDJT: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
-Lol grin.

-I bet this was very painful for his parents, especially him poor Papa when he “came out from the closet”.

-Imagine, entering a village meeting and everyone starts murmuring and as soon as you leave the venue, everyone busts out laughing very hard. Chai! This one go pain em Papa oo!
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by PhillipPHD(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why would a gay ass nïgga bother to be very ripped as this? To what end? Asking for education.

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
angry
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by ehemwhy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=98296984]Ha ha ha

From history and on same nairaland

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

This is genetically inbuilt in SW.

ARE THERE STILL MEN IN YORUBALAND?

[Even the Obi of Onitsha and Ojukwu ....heard his a...se was straffed loose while on exile in Ivory Coast. You people just like to talk anyhow ]

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Charisma01: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
macolino:
What a shame

A real disgusting shame
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by fredoooooo: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
You're a gay and your father is bas"tard ... so nice grin
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by zeeace(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Not surprised. afonjas and abomination are like 5 and 6.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by PDJT: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
tishbite41:
No matter the hatred of we Igbo's against the Yorubas, we can't stop them.
YouCan'tStopDestiny
[/s]

-There is absolutely no hatred from Ndigbo to Yoruba people - a daughter of a Yoruba soldier is currently spending a week with me, and if I want she can stay for a couple more days.

-Go and study what banter means. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Deicide: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Romanoff:
Sometime, the devil uses children to torment their parents.

His life, his choice.

Before you judge him, take note that the fornicator, the adulterer(ess) and homosexuals are going to the same destination via different routes.

Make I carry my wahala dey go.
Say what you wanna say but please don't bring the Devil into this. I don't know why you guys can't respect others religion
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Neddstark: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
When you do bad things and you receive numerous curses on your children, this is the result.

4 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Hezmatosky: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
That's how their children will be Shaming them angry

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
See life....
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by femi4: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a waste
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Tonnyray: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
PhillipPHD:
Why would a gay ass nïgga bother to be very ripped as this? To what end? Asking for education.
It's propaganda to sell the homosexual agenda. The only gays they put in the public domain are the aesthetically endowed ones. You'd puke if you saw 90% of gays in reality.. Don't be deceived bro.

5 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Kaydans(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Romanoff:
Sometime, the devil uses children to torment their parents.

His life, his choice.

Before you judge him, take note that the fornicator, the adulterer(ess) and homosexuals are going to the same destination via different routes.

Make I carry my wahala dey go.

But the bible singled out homosexuality as an abomination.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by MMXX: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
That's what you get when you steal people's money undecided
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Mode4: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
PhillipPHD:

Ripped is the fetish for the LGBT community. Infact every gay ass niggar out there will do anything to get laid with a ripped guy like that. That's their fetish. The same way straight dudes love women with sumptuous ass and full boobs, gay niggas find it customary to be manhandled by muscle guys and then curl up under their arms till they sleep. I hope u got your education? I'm not gay but I read and mingle wide.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.