Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69087 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by cooooooks(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Loud it!!

BigSarah:
Live and love your truth .... No one should be despised with whatever they do with their Dingle
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by cooooooks(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Why the lamenting?

Face your own love life.

Leave them alone.

Handywork:
what a shame
and the Buffoon is proud to say it publicly
and a fellow guy will Bleep this one and still cum...
I just laugh cus your gay story won't last

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

i cant read Hebrew....

Hmmm there are tools online that help you compare the actual Hebrew Text in English and what the KJV and NIV interpret it as
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Omo ..e no suppose better for you sha ..
Don't even say anything don't worry
Sorry
But you got a dick bro
And you choose anoda dick to mess with

Your mum prayers ..where they ended up bro
I've heard so much worse. Imagine, hurling insults at someone because they are not like you.... Really dude? In 2021?

1 Like

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by judeanuoluwa787: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
flamingREED:
Romans 1:26-27, 32 (KJV) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

For this cause God gave you a brain that cannot bring Nigeria forward.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Johnkuku: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yep
Oga you are sick, stop all this word play.Gays are sick the same way guys that practice beastiality or incest are sick.You need help.

Your argument that it's your love life as an adult and you can be with who ever you want because your actions do not affect others does not hold water because it violates our norms and values.

Without norms and cultural values, there is no yard stick to determine what is right or wrong.

With out norms and cultural values, your brother can sleep with a dog or a pig and you should accept him,

Without norms and cultural values your brother and sister can have sex with each other and you should accept them.

I am assuming that you frown at the two scenarios above,if you do and are repulsed at the thoughts of your siblings engaging in these activities, then I hope you see and understand that you need help because that's exactly how we see you-a man sleeping with a man.

Just because it is legal in the west does not make it right.Beastiality and incest are legal in some countries as well,i think incest is legal in France,does that mean we should copy those as well?God forbid

Guy ,you are sick,go and treat your self.
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Johnkuku:

Oga you are sick, stop all this word play.Gays are sick the same way guys that practice beastiality or incest are sick.You need help.

Your argument that it's your love life as an adult and you can be with who ever you want because your actions do not affect others does not hold water because it violates our norms and values.

Without norms and cultural values, there is no yard stick to determine what is right or wrong.

With out norms and cultural values, your brother can sleep with a dog or a pig and you should accept him,

Without norms and cultural values your brother and sister can have sex with each other and you should accept them.

I am assuming that you frown at the two scenarios above,if you do and are repulsed at the thoughts of your siblings engaging in these activities, then I hope you see and understand that you need help because that's exactly how we see you-a man sleeping with a man.

Just because it is legal in the west does not make it right.Beastiality and incest are legal in some countries as well,i think incest is legal in France,does that mean we should copy those as well?God forbid

Guy ,you are sick,go and treat your self.
Didn't read any of that, I don't need to justify my sexuality to anyone. It's 2021,go spread your hate elsewere and the "just because it's legal in the west" bit.... Just terrible, read more on human sexuality, you really need it
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Germanhunter(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I've heard so much worse. Imagine, hurling insults at someone because they are not like you.... Really dude? In 2021?

Am not hurling insults at you because you not like me GIRL

Am just not glad you are gay
Maybe some people can see it as normal
For me personally o
E no suppose better for you as a guy stooping to accepting you a girl

You are Male
You don't get bleeped
And when you Bleep you do so with the opposite sex
*OPPOSITE SEX*
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Am not hurling insults at you because you not like me GIRL

Am just not glad you are gay
Maybe some people can see it as normal
For me personally o
E no suppose better for you as a guy stooping to accepting you a girl

You are Male
You don't get bleeped
And when you Bleep you do so with the opposite sex
*OPPOSITE SEX*
Exactly man, morality is relative to each human being, you may not understand which is left for you to seek out more Knowledge then you can play judge and jury not just making ignorant claims and using what you've been taught to back it up.... It's archaic, its the 21st century, for you to grow, you have to unlearn everything you are taught and make your own lane, then you will be your own man — plato
Moreover, your second paragraph is problematic, so problematic that it's not just homophobic but misogynistic which is where homophobia stems from, you see women as less than and inferior that you see anyone taking it as a woman as less than, it's also problematic because the only sex you Nigerians know is the coital imperative, no room to explore, nothing vanilla about y'all, just predictable and boring but I don't blame y'all.... Years and years of mental conditioning and indoctrination have turned us into that.

Also, please read books on human sexuality, do your own research, it's 2021.... The internet is free
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Germanhunter(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Exactly man, morality is relative to each human being, you may not understand which is left for you to seek out more Knowledge then you can play judge and jury not just making ignorant claims and using what you've been taught to back it up.... It's archaic, its the 21st century, for you to grow, you have to unlearn everything you are taught and make your own lane, then you will be your own man — plato
Moreover, your second paragraph is problematic, so problematic that it's not just homophobic but misogynistic which is where homophobia stems from, you see women as less than and inferior that you see anyone taking it as a woman as less than, it's also problematic because the only sex you Nigerians know is the coital imperative, no room to explore, nothing vanilla about y'all, just predictable and boring but I don't blame y'all.... Years and years of mental conditioning and indoctrination have turned us into that.

Also, please read books on human sexuality, do your own research, it's 2021.... The internet is free

Guy lock up joor

Me and you no dey the same category

The way you dey see the life different gaan

Of all things bro

You choose to have a problem with sexuality

Like you have problem accepting its man and woman ..a real woman not a converted woman oo

Ogbeni o ti fo

O ti Bleep up
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Flamemignon1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Guy lock up joor

Me and you no dey the same category

The way you dey see the life different gaan

Of all things bro

You choose to have a problem with sexuality

Like you have problem accepting its man and woman ..a real woman not a converted woman oo

Ogbeni o ti fo

O ti Bleep up
You are obviously right, we are not in the same class. Have a good night
Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by YouAreFinished: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Well it's an unconfirmed claim sha. grin Might be true or not for all.
Based on observation and actual scientific research...majority were gender non-conforming during childhood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.