Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Kevin Samuels Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kevin Samuels Thread (4548 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by khia: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I remember many women from the beehive going berserk all because he called their queen a 7 because of a pic she took with two lightskinned women more lightskinned than her with one being her cousin, TBH though, I didn't even notice Beyonce in the pic until he mentioned her in the caption. The fact that women would call someone like that to rate them is really laughable

The fact is, some girls love to be ridiculed by a man, even if that man has no interest in them or any woman at all. You might not believe this but there are girls who are so mentally, and emotionally screwed up that they believe in their fked up minds that a man doesn't love you if he doesn't beat you.

These are the type of girls who are calling for advice from a man who hates them and makes his living by degrading and belittling them.

1 Like

Re: The Kevin Samuels Thread by monsuruabiola(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Chasing After Me / Is This Behaviour Ok Or Getting Out of Hand? / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.